• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave Girl is Bought Ch. 01

A Slave Girl is Bought Ch. 01

The young girl opened her eyes. She did not know where she was or how she got there. All she could see was blackness. When she came to her senses, she realized that she was in some sort of large metal cage. Her body ached, as the cage was not large enough for her to completely stretch out. She grabbed the bars of the cage and began to shake them.

"Hello?" she began to call out. "Is anyone there?"

Catherine was sitting by the fire, reading a book, when she heard the young girls cries. Catherine was the owner of the estate. She was a beautiful woman who stood at 5'8". At 28 years old, she had long brunet hair and weighed around 145lbs. She was fit and attractive. Catherine waited a few minutes before heading down to the basement. She was excited that her new slave was finally awake. She had been patiently waiting to try out her new toy and hoped that her money was well spent. She had purchased the young girl at an auction the day before. When Catherine say how cute and innocent she looked she knew she had to have her. The girl had been asleep since the sale and was now finally awake.

The girl froze when she heard the door opening. She wanted so badly to see who was entering room, but the black sheet that covered her cage prevented it. She sat silently as she heard the clicking of heals approaching the cage. She got more and more nervous the closer they got. Finally, the footsteps stopped. The room was completely silent. The girl was confused.

"Hello?" she said softly.

"Hush little one" whispered Catherine as she pulled the sheet off of the cage.

The girl looked around as quickly as she could, trying to figure out where she was. Then she looked at the figure standing in front of her. She did not recognize this woman. She began to worry even more.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here?"

In a stern but gentle voice Catherine replied, "You are not to speak unless spoken to, slave. Do you understand?" Slave???

"I am not a slave." She said to the brunet in a confused tone.

Catherine began to look slightly annoyed. "I only want to say this one more time. You are not to speak unless spoken to, slave. Do you understand?" she repeated to the girl.

"But I..." was all that escaped the girls lips before Catherine covered the cage once again. She quickly turn out the lights and left the room. The poor girl was angry and confused. She yelled for the beautiful woman.

"Please let me out of here! What do you want with me?!"

But the Domme ignored her cries and simply went back to reading.

Catherine sighed to herself as she thought about how much training this young girl was going to need. She was so used to her completely obedient and trained slaves that she forgot how much training a new slave would require. After about an hour of pondering, she decided to head back down to the basement. She immediately took the sheet off of the cage. She could see that the girl had been crying. There were tear stains on her face. Catherine gave her a look of sympathy.

"Remember, if you speak without permission I will have to leave you down here alone once again. Now please be a good girl."

The girl started to cry again. She did not know what was going on. She was so scared and confused.

"No need to cry yet." Said the Domme, "What is your name?"

She whimpered in a quiet voice, "Abigale"

"May I call you Abby?"

"Sure" she whispered.

Abby was a petite woman of only 19 years old. She had long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was skinny and only stood at about 5'5". She sat in the cage holding her knees to her chest in attempts to hide her sexy young body from the stranger who stood before her.

"Abby, my name is Mistress Catherine. You are here because you are going to be trained as my slave. You will learn to be obedient and serve me in any way that I see fit" said the Domme in a kind but stern voice.

Abby had a shocked look on her face. "But I don't want to be a slave" she said sadly.

"You do not have a choice, little one. It may be hard at first but in time you will learn to enjoy serving me. I am a firm but fair Mistress and your life here will not be bad."

"No! You can't make me stay here! I am not a slave! Let me go!" She shook at the cage doors and kicked the bars as she yelled.

"You have no place to go, Abigale. I own you now. I will take care of you and you will serve me."

"No! No! No!"

Catherine's face saddened as she stepped away from the cage. Without saying a word she left the room. Catherine realized that Abby was obviously not a willing slave. Slaves who are auctioned off are supposed to agree to this life, although sometimes young girls are stolen without any information. Catherine could see that this was the case with poor Abby, but she was not willing to give her up. She went back upstairs to think.

After a little while, Catherine returned downstairs to her slave. She went over to Abby who was now crying again. She opened a bag that she had brought down with here.

"Here are a pair of sandals, a pair of pants, a t shirt, a bottle of water and 2 slices of bread." She laid them on the floor in front of the cage. "You may do with them what you wish."

She unlocked the door to the cage. Abby looked confused once more. Catherine unlocked the back door to the basement.

"I have told you that you have no place to go but if you want to leave then now is your chance. You may take what I have given you and do your best to survive. If you decide that you would like to come back here and be taken care of you may."

Abby looked up and could see that the door lead to the outside. She quickly grabbed the stuff from Mistress and ran out the door. Catherine simply watched as the girl ran off into the distance. This girl is going to be a challenge, she thought to herself as she smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave Girl is Bought Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds