• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 02

How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 02

12

One week after agreeing to help her friend Zoe, Kat sat nervously waiting in reception. The 18 year-old had come into town with her father for her first day at work in her summer job at his agency.

Outwardly she was a drop-dead gorgeous, glossy-maned brunette, 18 going on 23, and she looked quite demure, almost matronly for her first day at work. Her mother had helped her pick out her wardrobe and had been very clear on the need to look respectable.

What Gemma didn't realise though, was that Zoe had taken her young protege underwear shopping a few days before she started work.

The teenager had been flattered to be asked out on a 'girl's shopping trip - on me' and felt thoroughly grown-up and not a little thrilled to be looking through the racks of suspender belts in Agent Provocateur with her older friend.

"Mum would never let me bring these home." grinned Kat as she held up a tiny pair of crotchless satin panties.

Zoe looked at her from the other side of the underwear display. "Then it will be our little secret. Just don't tell her!" she laughed, and winked. "Your mum is going to find out that you're a big girl eventually" she smiled.

The pair had even shared a large changing room while Kat modelled the black satin panties, fishnet stockings, suspender belt and plunging satin bra for her friend. The new stilettos didn't hurt either.

Zoe sat there, watching the curvy, coltish beauty in front of her and felt her pussy throb in anticipation of what Joe would say when she showed him the videos she had surreptitiously shot of Kat while she changed.

She could imagine the look on his face as he saw the prize she was bringing him. Kat's glorious, large creamy breasts - perfect for his mouth and cock to defile. Her pouting mouth just waiting for his cock to claim as his own. And her incredible jutting arse, defying gravity as only a young woman's can. Crying out to be spanked and more.

Much, much more.

---

Kat shifted on the leather sofa, her long slim legs encased in the new stockings, her thighs enjoying the feel of the fishnet and her pussy ever-so-slightly damp from the thrill of her brand new, tiny satin black panties.

She looked down and smiled to herself, her full lips glistening as she unbuttoned her shirt slightly. The result was just the subtlest glimpse of her full, pert breasts beneath, and her perfect, luscious cleavage.

She knew the effect her teenage body had on men and was half-curious to see how Joe would behave with her.

If she was honest she was still processing the bombshell that her friend Zoe had landed on her a week ago. That her father - a man she trusted above all others - had taken Zoe against her will in Kat's own home. She could barely bring herself to look at him, but at Zoe's pleading had promised not to act differently towards him.

What else could she do? Confront him? Tell her own father that she had seen him totally own and dominate the beautiful Zoe until he broke her?

That she had watched a video on Zoe's phone in which she had seen him slide his cock down Zoe's throat while had talked to Kat on the phone?

That deep down, somewhere she didn't like to think about, she had been horribly turned on while she watched?

That for the last seven days she had fingered herself to shuddering, blinding orgasm each night while she dreamed of being violated, broken in and tamed by an older man?

She could feel herself getting wet now just thinking about it. On her knees before him. Totally obedient. Adoring. Staring up at him.

She could almost taste a thick, sticky slab of cock resting itself against her lips, probing and pushing against her mouth, before she obeyed her master and welcomed it hungrily.

Letting it slide down her throat again and again, surrendering against her will, letting him use her as his personal fuck doll until her new master climaxed and pumped his hot, sticky load down her throat, claiming her as his own.

She shifted in her seat again, flushed, feeling her wetness and nervously biting her lip.

------

Exactly 48 metres away from where Kat sat, newly wet, was her new boss. Joseph Wallace Fitzgerald was a happy man who was about to get even happier. The outright owner of his own agency, Joe didn't need to work any more. But he still loved the rush of selling the work and closing the deal. Being surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous 25 year-old women who always laughed at all his jokes didn't hurt either.

He had mentally hired his Client Services Director Zoe Rogers on the spot when he saw her in reception a few months ago. She was in her mid-thirties (old by his standards) but she had the most spectacular tits he had ever seen. And he had seen some award-winning breasts. Married three times, he wasn't a man to let a little thing like a third wife stand in the way of having a good time.

He had taken Zoe out to celebrate her hiring and she didn't disappoint.

"What's your greatest achievement?" he had asked her towards the end of dinner, coked up now (he had a pretty regular, expensive habit) and pretty drunk.

Zoe stared at him as he leered unashamedly at her plunging, creamy deep cleavage.

"Swallowing all 8 inches of my best friend's husband while he's on the phone to his wife," she said casually, smiling as he blinked twice quickly.

"Would you like me to show you?"

Joe nodded.

They had fucked all that weekend at his house, his own wife away with his teenage children. Joe was shocked how kinky Zoe's tastes seemed to be. He had always prided himself on his own deviance, but Zoe was something else.

She seemed, above all, to get off on his betrayal of his wife. He found it thrilling when she offered to suck his cock while he rang his wife. He fucked Zoe's face while telling his wife what a boring weekend he was having on his own at home.

"Nothing much," he said to Sadie his wife, holding his phone as he watched Zoe slowly trail her tongue down his shaft and take his balls into her mouth.

On a coke binge on the Saturday night he had gabbled away his deepest, darkest fantasies to Zoe: his penchant for teenage girls and his love of domination and rough sex.

Delighted, Zoe had suggested some role play and had offered to dress up as a schoolgirl. She dressed in thigh-high black fishnets, a tiny skirt, and tight, crisp white shirt. She had crawled over to him, pouting, while unzipping his trousers. He was both horrified and utterly aroused to see that she was wearing his own teenage daughter's uniform, her large breasts straining their way out of the smaller shirt.

"Fuck my bottom daddy," she had whispered to him, sucking hard on his eight-inch shaft. "I want you to feel your big cock in my tight, sweet arse," she had said, staring at him before he gave her what she wanted.

He put a collar round her neck, taken from his personal collection, and leashed her with a chain that he attached to her collar, wrapping the other end round his fist and taking her on all fours on his bed.

That was when, his cock deep, deep inside her arse, she had talked about her plan. About how she could 'gift wrap' him a present. "Someone you'll like," she had said, purring as she bent over and ground her hips into his cock until, bucking and moaning, Joe pulled hard on the leash as he came inside her.

The plan the pair had made that night was about to begin unfolding and Joe had been hard for hours just thinking about it....

Breaking him from his reverie, his intercom crackled into life: "Kat's here for her first day Mr Fitzgerald."

He smiled.

----

He ushered the teenager into his large, corner office, with its plush sofas and floor-to-ceiling windows. As the statuesque 5ft 10inches of his summer temp walked by him, he had to restrain himself from throwing her over his desk and forcing himself on her there and then.

There would be plenty of time for that.

He stared at her. Zoe was right, she was perfect. Tall, with long legs and large, firm breasts that defied gravity as only a teenager's can. He could see a glimpse of her deep cleavage and had to stop daydreaming about sliding his cock into it.

He looked at her and smiled. "Kat, I think we met a few years ago at my house didn't we? I have to say I didn't recognise you. You were a very striking teenager when we last met but you've grown up rather wonderfully".

He was awful. He knew it. Fuck it. He was the boss and soon enough he would be saying much much worse to her. And she'd be loving it.

"Yes, we played tennis together didn't we?" smiled Kat, with the hint of a blush on her cheeks. She had been a flirty, confident 14 year-old who was just realising the effect her body was having on men around her.

She'd deliberately worn a too-tight tennis outfit, with an obscenely short skirt and had pranced around the court with her doubles partner Joe, taking great delight in bending over slowly right in front of the net (and him) when it was his turn to serve.

Kat was looking round his office at its sofas and huge windows. Joe's office was high up on the top floor of the building, at the end of the 'executive' corridor, away from the hurly-burly of the office. For a moment she couldn't help think that it was slightly smaller than she expected it to be.

"Ah yes, of course. Now I remember." His smile broadened. "I don't think I've ever served so badly in my life as I did that day. Can't think why."

Kat saw the twinkle in his eye that she remembered from the tennis and was thrilled to see it there four years later. "I'll make sure you don't get too distracted now." she giggled.

"I'm just so pleased that you've agreed to help me out over the summer while we conduct a full executive search for my new PA," he said. "I hope I can make it a fun few months for you".

He idly visualised her in his hidden room next door, down on the floor on all fours, wearing only fishnets, his hands on her hips, grinding his cock deep into her tight, wet, teenaged pussy.

While he made her father watch.

Patience, he thought. Patience.

"Let me show you around," he said. "I'm really keen to get you started".

The morning went in a blur of new names and faces for Kat. She was surprised and touched that Joe made the time to show her around the building himself. She was also surprised how tactile he was. He was constantly touching her, his hand on her back or arm. Occasionally she would feel his hand on her bottom, guiding her as they left a lift. She liked it, although it made her nervous. What would people think?

The tour finished, she settled into her new position in the office that sat as an entrance to his. She tried to look as if she knew what she was doing.

"I'm taking you to lunch today," he emailed her, later that morning. "I want to get to know you better before we get down to business this afternoon".

She smiled to herself. She had him eating out of her hand. He'd be easy enough to distract with a little flirting here and there, while Zoe gathered the evidence she needed to indict her father.

This was the kind of working day she could get used to. What had Zoe said? That Joe was hard to work for? She couldn't understand why.

Lunch was in a restaurant nearby. The kind that Kat had rarely been to in her life. Quiet and refined waiters topped up her glass several times by a very attentive Joe, until her head was spinning.

She liked this man. She liked the attention he was paying her.

"So how old are you again? I've no idea," lied Joe.

"I'm 18," said Kat. "I've got one more year of school left and then university. My boyfriend, Dan, he wants me to apply to the same places he's going to."

"Why's that Kat?" asked Joe. "Does he want to keep tabs on you?"

Kat blushed. A year older than her, Dan could be domineering and pushy. A year ago when they had started dating she was delighted to be picked out by the first XV rugby captain as she and all her friends all fancied him.

"He's a bit nervous yes," she giggled. "We're going out for dinner tonight so I can tell him all about my first day."

"I can understand that." Joe said softly, watching Kat's face blush. "You're an incredibly attractive woman. I'd want to take you out for dinner too." He allowed his eyes to break contact with hers and gaze at her breasts as he carried on talking.

"Although to be honest, if you were my girlfriend I think I'd probably keep you chained up so no-one else could look at you."

Kat shifted in her seat, suddenly aware of that shirt button she had loosened. What was she supposed to say to that? Part of her was appalled by the sexism and mortified by the idea of him even saying it out loud. But at the back of her mind she quite liked being so flagrantly desired by a man older than her own father.

"What does your father think you should do?" he said.

"Tom?" Kat almost spat the word out, before remembering that Zoe had begged her "not to act differently" around anything to do with her father.

She was still processing the rage she felt on watching his depraved fucking of Zoe. She hadn't been able to look at her school uniform since seeing Zoe dressed in it, on her hands and knees, with her father's cock buried deep in her arse, riding her hard.

"Not getting on?" chuckled Joe. Knowing damn well why they weren't. He never ceased to be shocked by how much of a kink Zoe could get off on. He loved the twisted stories she'd told him of what she'd done to Tom that weekend. Pumping him full of viagra and making him fuck her over and over.

How they'd spent most of the second day in Kat's bedroom, defiling her sheets, Zoe wearing her clothes, teasing and taunting Tom into calling her by his daughter's name and finally sodomising her while her mouth was stuffed with Kat's panties, dressed in her school uniform. Warming him up for what was still to come.

"You could say that." smiled Kat thinly.

"That's a real shame," said Joe, smiling at her. "I'm a firm believer that a girl always needs her daddy."

"Now listen," he continued. "You're going to be here all summer and I know that HR talked to you about the need to dress properly. You have an important job and it's absolutely crucial you look the part."

Uh-oh, thought Kat. She was already in trouble for not looking the part?

"So let me take you out shopping this afternoon.

He grinned. "And I always like my girls to look the part."

-----

Two bottles of wine later they left the restaurant. Kat skipped out on Joe's arm, light-headed from the chablis he had been pouring down her throat for the past two hours. Walking down the street together she smiled to herself - what did they look like?

Joe steered Kat into his favourite department store, known for their private shopper facilities and their discretion. Taking the lift up to the top floor he looked at Kat, his cock stiff with lust, and tried not to tear her clothes off in the elevator.

The pair of them tumbled giggling out of the lift, Kat steadying herself on Joe's arm as he put it round her and casually felt her bottom. Christ it felt good, he thought. She felt his hand roaming freely across her buttocks. "Hey! Cheeky!" she laughed, slapping him away.

The personal shopper was a matronly-looking older woman who Joe didn't recognise and she peered at them.

"We're here to get this one kitted out in the season's finest," said Joe, his hand resting firmly again on Kat's arse. This time she let him keep it there.

"Certainly sir," beamed the woman. "And is this your daughter?"

Snooty cow, thought Joe. Where was the usual compliant bint they had on staff here?

"That's right," he smiled back. "Isn't it Kitty Kat?"

She looked at him. So this was how he wanted to play it?

"Yes daddy," she said, smiling back at him. She leant in against him and pecked his cheek, pressing her large tits against his chest.

----

The first few outfits Kat came out in were what he liked his PAs to wear. It was why he usually offered a clothing allowance - it gave him the control he needed.

She looked phenomenal; her curves poured into short skirts and tight white shirts. Kat could feel his eyes on her. All over her. She could see that the older woman overseeing them was a little uneasy. Which was kind of fun. Stuck-up bitch.

"What do you think of this?" she pouted, holding a glass of the complimentary Moet they had begun drinking as soon as they had arrived in the store's exclusive 'concierge' lounge.

Kat was wearing a tight red wrap dress, standing over him as he sat outside her changing room. She bent forward and put her hands on his knees, giving him a clear view of her cleavage.

"I like it a lot...baby," he grinned wolfishly, enjoying the charade they were both now relishing in front of the department store employee.

"It's for tonight. For my date with Dan" she said, watching him stare helplessly at her tits. She had him in her spell. Or so she thought.

"Lucky boy," whistled Joe.

"Will you buy it for me...daddy?" she smiled.

Joe smiled back. "Of course honey. On one condition: you let daddy buy you something to wear underneath it as well. I can't have my girl going out without any panties on, now can I?"

Kat felt again that sensation of shame and arousal. She knew this was deeply fucked up, that this old guy clearly wanted to fuck her brains out. But mixed in was her own private fantasy of wanting to let him do it. Of being taken and dominated by an older man.

"I'll take your daughter for a fitting and then show her some of our lingerie ranges," the store assistant said, clearly relieved to be interrupting the strange, charged atmosphere.

"No," Joe said firmly, putting his hands on Kat's hips and staring up at her. "We'll choose it together. Daddy wants to see what her boyfriend gets to enjoy."

"Of course sir" said the assistant, her face flushing all the way up to her greying roots.

"And you don't need a fitting do you baby?" Joe said. He ran his hands down her thighs. "Tell the nice lady how large those fantastic tits are. Come on, don't be shy."

"I'm a 36DD," said Kat to the woman, starting to feel wet between her thighs, turned on by the ownership that Joe had established and enjoying the twisted roleplay. This would definitely be her little secret. She might tell her friend Zoe. But definitely, 100% not her mum, or her boyfriend. As for her dad. Well, she had a new daddy now. And he was handing over his credit card to the flustered employee.

"Does Dan like you in stockings?" asked Joe, sitting back now, enjoying every moment. "That's what you're wearing today, right? And suspenders?"

Kat flushed and nodded. The naughty shopping trip with Zoe. She'd loved the feel of the tight black satin against her pussy all day. And her bare thighs above the stockings. It felt like she was keeping a secret all day.

Joe smiled. "Why don't you take that dress off for me and show the nice lady what you're hiding? Show her what she's working with?"

Her head spinning from the alcohol and (unbeknownst to her) the rohypnol that was mixed in with it, Kat started to slip out of her wrap dress, much to Joe's enjoyment.

Joe sat back, grinning, looking up and down at his prize, a voluptuous teen goddess with the best body he'd ever seen.

"What do you think daddy?" whispered Kat, standing in front of her new boss in her underwear, increasingly feeling as if she was having an out of body experience.

"I love these stockings baby" said Joe, caressing her thighs gently. He ran his hand gently up her inside thigh until his fingers reached her suspender belt. The store employee stared, transfixed, as she watched one of the store's best customers slide his fingers between Kat's thighs and begin to finger her through her panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds