• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Under Surveillance

Under Surveillance

It was my mother-in-law's birthday and my husband and I were staying at her house. She's divorced from my husband's dad, and has since re-married. She and her husband, Neil, are pretty wealthy and very hospitable to us whenever we stay over.

It all started the night we went out for a meal to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. As usual, we all got dressed up. I put on a figure-hugging black leather pencil skirt that I sometimes wear for work, a silky green halter top, tights and high heels.

The drink was flowing freely at the restaurant. I noticed that as usual, Neil was happily holding court at one end of the table, red wine in hand. He's in his late 50s, very tall and powerful but a bit overweight, with receding hair and a big nose. He's very clever, working as a consultant to keep a decent income to fund their lavish retirement.

When we got home, Neil continued to ply us with drink. My husband was busy chatting to his mum and other guests, while Neil and I got chatting about music.

"Come and listen to this CD, Lou," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and giving a squeeze. I picked up my glass and wandered into the lounge with him, settling on the sofa. He put on the CD and sat on a nearby chair.

"You look ravishing tonight, darling," said Neil. He is always giving overblown compliments and calls most women 'darling', so I didn't think much of it and took another sip of my wine.

Then he let out a big sigh that made me look up. Neil was perched on the edge of his chair, staring at my legs.

"You really are gorgeous. John is a lucky man," he said. The lust was leaking out of his voice with all the alcohol he'd drunk.

"Um, thank you," I mumbled, feeling pretty uncomfortable under his gaze.

He shuffled even further forward in his chair, leaning in towards me. I instinctively leant back but he just put his face close to my ear, and drew a deep breath of the smell of my hair and my perfume. He let out another sigh.

If I hadn't been drinking so heavily myself I would have had the presence of mind to walk away immediately.

"I hope you don't mind me asking. But are those tights or stockings?"

"Tights, I'm afraid," I said brightly. This had definitely gone too far now. "Gosh, is that the time? I am so tired. I think I'd better see if John wants to go to bed."

And I made my exit.

That night I lay in bed thinking about it. Of course it was horribly awkward and inappropriate of him. I was in two minds whether to say something to my husband, or even my mother-in-law. The tiniest part of me felt excited to have someone taking such a risk because they found me attractive. But I put this out of my mind and was determined to avert any similar future encounters.

Several months later, we were back, staying with the in-laws for a couple of days while renovations took place on our house.

Neil welcomed us both with a big hug. I couldn't help noticing he kept hold of my waist for just a second too long, and hearing his deep intake of breath as he drew in my scent. I knew I had to avoid being alone with him.

I had to work for a couple of hours and Neil offered me use of his study. I dragged my husband with me to help set up my laptop, while Neil cleared away his computer and papers. He proudly told us both about the new CCTV he had installed throughout the house, due to a recent spate of burglaries in the area.

"There is a camera in all the rooms including your room, but don't worry," he said. "I've turned it off for the duration of your visit."

John laughed and wandered off with Neil talking about his latest gadget, while I settled down for some work.

After an hour or so, the door behind me opened. It was Neil, with a cup of tea for me.

"Here you are, darling," he said. "You're working so hard!"

As he put the tea down and turned, he trailed his hand across my shoulders and squeezed my upper arm, in a friendly, fatherly gesture. To my shame I felt an unexpected tingle in my crotch at his touch, but thankfully he left without further ado.

When I emerged from the office some hours later, it was to find John and his mother had gone out shopping and Neil in the kitchen, reading a newspaper.

He offered me lunch and I awkwardly accepted some toast and then made my excuses to go upstairs, saying I didn't feel well.

"No problem, Lou," said Neil. "I need to catch up with some work myself. You have a nice rest. John and Betty won't be back for a few hours yet." He headed into the study as I climbed the stairs.

I lay down on the bed with some relief. I was not sure how I would pass the next few hours, but thought I might as well take a nap to start with.

I slipped out of my jeans and jumper and slid under the crisp white duvet, wearing some simple cotton panties, bra and a vest top.

As I rested back on the pillows, I remembered the CCTV camera that Neil had mentioned earlier, and started scanning the room for it. Not that there was anything for it to see now, but it suddenly occurred to me that if Neil had been lying, he would have just watched me virtually stripping down to my underwear.

I had a good look but couldn't find it, and after a while I dozed off.

I awoke feeling relaxed and more than a little horny. Without engaging the sensible, moral, married side of my brain, I started to indulge in a very naughty daydream about what might have happened all those months ago if I had been wearing stockings instead of tights.

I thought about Neil's reaction. I imagined another exhalation full of lust, and then him gently placing a large, hairy hand on my knee. He would have moved closer, coming to sit next to me on the sofa. His face buried in my hair, with one arm around my back, while his other hand started to glide up my inner leg.

As he reached my inner thigh, he would pull me in for a kiss. His breath was full of red wine and his tongue large and coarse, pushing into my mouth.

He kept his lips firmly pressed to mine as his hand reached the top of my imaginary stockings and he started touching my naked upper inner thigh. Then would have pulled back to look at my face while his thick fingers started stroking my outer pussy lips through imaginary lacy knickers.

Neil would have started kissing my neck and panting into my ears. He would have been quite rough as he pulled my knickers aside so that he could slide his fingers up and down my slit.

"You naughty girl," Neil would whisper. "You're soaking wet."

He would slip one finger inside me so easily that he would immediately add a second. They were big fat fingers that would almost feel like a cock as he fingered me deeply. I imagined he'd know exactly how to reach my G-spot. He would thrust his fingers rhythmically into me, until my juices started gushing into his hand.

As I lay in the guest room, I felt heat and frustrated dampness between my legs. Turned on by this fantasy, and even more so that there was an off-chance Neil himself might be watching me from his study, I threw back the bedclothes and took off my top.

Wearing bra and panties, I started to trail my fingers over my body. I soon removed my bra so I could stroke my breasts. I licked my fingers and pinched my hardening nipples, imagining Neil sucking hard on them.

I stroked my inner thighs in imitation of Neil's exploration of my stocking tops, and touched myself gently through my cotton underwear, finding the fabric moist.

I slipped a finger underneath the elastic and felt the short soft hair of my landing strip. My pussy felt warm, the lips puffy with desire. I smoothed an exploratory finger up the length of my slit. It was glossy and slick. I stroked myself lazily and thought about Neil's hands inside my knickers.

My arousal continued to build. I pulled off my panties and spread my legs wide, for better access.

I dipped my fingers into my dripping cunt. I drew the wetness to my clit, which I started to press and rub. My hard little nub throbbed and my pleasure heightened while I worked it up and down, round and round. All the while I thought about Neil, alternating between my fantasy of him pleasuring me, and the idea he was watching me now, cock in hand.

Not having a vibrator with me, I needed to use my own hands to bring myself off. Re-playing the dreamt moment when Neil penetrated me with his meaty fingers, I easily pushed two fingers deep inside my slippery hole.

Inside my tight, soaking, scorching pussy, I used the tips of my fingers to pressure my G-spot. I could feel my pussy walls tightening.

My cunt was burning hot and I was starting to lose control. My heart drummed in my chest and my cheeks were flushed.

With each pulse of my fingertips I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. My orgasm grew and started to spill over into squeezing, gushing, uninhibited joy.

Now imagining Neil dipping his head down between my legs to finish me off with his mouth, I used my other hand to squeeze my tender clit as my cunt pulsed with pleasure. My orgasm kept coming until both my hands were soaked in my cum fluid.

I lay on the bed, blissed out, for a few minutes. Then I went to the en suite, showered and dressed. Putting my make up on, I noticed my face was still a little flushed, but I went downstairs anyway when I heard the sounds of John and my mother-in-law returning from the shops.

"I was just telling them you didn't feel well and went for a lie-down," said Neil. "How are you feeling?"

He seemed perfectly normal all afternoon. I was relieved that he had not been watching me, after all. And hopefully I had got this fantasy out of my system.

So when we were left alone in the kitchen a little later, I had let down my guard. Neil handed me a glass of wine and sat down on the stool next to me. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. Then he looked down and picked up my hand, the one that had so recently been working my cunt into a frenzy.

I wasn't sure what to do. I was frozen.

Neil drew my hand to his face. He held my index and middle finger under his nose and inhaled. My stomach lurched.

"Mmm, darling," he said. "You do smell good."

I just hope my mother-in-law doesn't have access to that CCTV system.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Under Surveillance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1016 milliseconds