• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Special Birthday

My Special Birthday

123

Saturday morning. I am feeling cozy and warm in my small bed in my small room emerging from the night's sleep. As I become more aware I notice the pain in my balls and the head of my cock. As usual, my morning erection has caused my chastity device to pull on my scrotum and the head of my cock is pressing itself firmly against the end of its plastic prison. My little woody is straining against the device and some of my penis skin is protruding through the ventilation holes of my cage. My plastic cage is the "short" size so the fact that my erection is filling it is not a sign of my endowment, only a sign that, when flaccid, my weenie fits in a very small cage and still basically fits when erect. I stumble to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and struggle to pee with my erection and my cage. Typically, once I have peed, my hard cock shrinks and once again rattles around in its little house. Then I can take a cotton swab and wipe away any urine that stayed in the tube. Today my erection won't go down.

There is a reason I remain hard. Today is the day. Today is day 365, well technically day 366. It is also my birthday. My chastity device was last year's birthday present from my wife and it hasn't been off since. But today, today is the day. Today my penis will be free, at least for a little while. Today, my wife will unlock me. Today I will feel the breeze on my dick. My penis has not felt a human touch in an entire year, not even my own touch, only the benign touch of the cotton swab. I have ejaculated 3 times in the last year. These ejaculations occurred as wet dreams in the middle of the night alone in my little bed. It is difficult to clean semen out of the cage.

This year has been difficult. It was very hard to adjust to the cage. I missed masturbating. My wife, Laurel has always had other lovers and we never really had sex together very much. Sometimes she would let me fuck her on a holiday. I would usually get a Christmas fuck and sometimes on our wedding anniversary. But mostly, she'd let me masturbate while I licked her pussy or her ass. Sometimes she would let me hump her leg like a puppy. She would let me come on her body as long as I licked her clean. I especially liked to masturbate when she was out on a date. After helping her get ready for her man and cleaning the kitchen or whatever other domestic chores I had to do, I liked to get a pair of her panties out of her hamper. I would smell them, and as I did, my little penis would grow a little and get hard. I would put the panties on my head with the crotch over my nose and smell as I rubbed myself. Some of the panties were crusty and smelled of a man's cum. Sometimes I would suck on the crusty crotch and taste her and her lover as I imagined what they were doing together at that moment.

This was also the year I moved from the master bedroom to the little guest room down the hall and out of the roomy king-sized bed to my current little twin. When I still shared her bed, it seems I had difficulty respecting boundaries. Some nights I would wake up and find myself spooning her with my little erection rubbing against her ass. Twice I came this way, shooting my little load on her panties. The cold wetness on my ejaculate on her ass woke her up. She touched her ass and felt my cold semen on her underwear, still half asleep. When she realized what sticky substance she was touching she said, "Ewwwwwww. Seriously? That's so disgusting!" She had me clean her up and change the sheets. She told me that must never happen again. When I explained that the entire thing was done unconsciously it did not calm her. I slept on the sofa the rest of that night.

Unfortunately for me, the same thing happened again and this time there were serious consequences. My birthday was a week away and that little nighttime ass hump inspired her to get me the birthday present which has become a daily reminder of my behavior. Even after I was locked in chastity I would still sometimes find myself humping her ass or her leg in my sleep. The padlock of my cage was cold against her skin and would wake her up and annoy her. That, of course, was the reason I was moved to my little room. I think it also had a lot to do with her boyfriend, Robert, wanting to be able to stay the night so they could have morning sex. Also, without me in the room, he could keep things in the closet, nightstand and master bathroom.

As I continued to feel the ache caused by my swollen penis I remembered my last birthday. We had gone out to dinner. Although I am a vegan, we had gone to a steak house at Robert's suggestion. I had a salad and a baked potato while they shared a huge porterhouse. When the plates were cleared the waitress delivered a desert with a candle in it. I made a wish and blew the candle out. I had silently wished that Laurel would be giving me a birthday fuck that night. Robert looked at the desert and asked to try it. I handed him the plate he tried it and said it was amazing. He passed it to Laurel who loved it as well. In a short time the empty plate was passed back to me. "Sorry you didn't get to try that, Honey. You would have loved it," Laurel said. Robert got the waitress' attention and ordered cognac for the two of them and an Earl Grey tea for me. Then it was time for my present.

I have never expected much in the way of gifts from my wife, although she is a generous woman who sometimes goes way over the top with gifts. In fact, last Christmas she gave Robert new golf clubs. She had been asking me lots of questions about different clubs and I did think that she might be getting new clubs for me. Still, I was happy with what she did give me, 3 rolls of plastic string for my garden trimmer. Even though it didn't actually fit my trimmer, I thought it was a very considerate gift, and she obviously put a lot of thought into it. She clearly wanted me to have something I could use. I hardly ever had time for golf anyway between my job and my housework.

That night, she had carried a sparkly gift bag into the restaurant. She handed the bag to me with a smile and a sweet sounding "Happy Birthday Honey." I was filled with excitement as I took the gift bag from her. It was a medium-sized bag and not very heavy. There was tissue paper covering the gift. I asked if I should open it there in the restaurant. They both said I should. I pulled out the tissue and found a card inside. It read, "To my devoted husband on his birthday. I hope you like your gift. It is something you need very badly and something I think will make us both much happier! With love, Laurel." I pulled out the box and began to tear the wrapping paper off. Inside was a box that had a tab on the top so it could be hung on a display rack. On the tab were the words, "Lock Him Up". On the front of the box was a picture of a clear plastic penis-shaped tube with a ring behind it and a padlock. "CB 6000S," it said. Beneath the picture were the words, "Male Chastity Device."

I looked at Laurel and said, "I don't understand."

"You don't? You don't understand the words 'male chastity device'? It's a lock for your penis. With this on you won't be able to touch your cock. You won't be able to play with it or fuck anyone or stimulate it in any way," she said.

She reached across the table and took both my hands in hers and looked at me with a mixture of love and pity and said, "Look Paul, you are just obsessed with sex. It seems like it's all you ever think about. You even dream about it to the extent that you ejaculate on me when I'm trying to sleep. Once the possibility of sexual gratification is taken off the table, you'll be a much calmer person. You'll be able to focus your attention on more useful things. Seriously, how much time do you think you waste smelling my dirty underwear and masturbating? Don't you think you'll be a happier person when you don't have to worry about your little weenie all the time."

She went on, "And as for me, I DO NOT want to ever wake up again with your cold cum on me. That is gross beyond belief. And, Paul, you knew when you married me that sexually I prefer a different kind of man than you. I like much bigger men, taller and more muscular and hung. I have let you masturbate in my presence and I have even let you fuck me on occasion, but that's over now. You will be able to lick me when I say you can, especially after I've been with Robert, but now your attention will be focused on me, not your peepee."

"So, am I expected to wear this all the time?"

"Yes Honey, all the time"

"For how long?"

"For as long as you want to stay married to me," Laurel said with a smile and a look in her eye that said she wasn't kidding. "But," she went on, "if you are good and don't complain and continue to be a kind and loving husband, I will unlock you for a little while on your next birthday and I will let you fuck me before I put your cage back on."

At that moment, the waitress came to the table to ask if they wanted another drink or if I needed more hot water for my tea. She looked at the wrapping paper and gift bag on the table. I had put some of the wrapping paper over the box earlier, I guess so other people wouldn't see. However, she looked at me and said, "So what did the birthday boy get?" Robert and Laurel tried to suppress giggles without much success.

"Go ahead Honey, show her!" Laurel said rather loudly as she was a bit tipsy.

I sat there frozen with embarrassment. Finally, Laurel picked up the box and showed it to the waitress. "Look, it's a thing to keep his little weenie locked up!" she said loudly as she laughed. "I mean seriously," she slurred, "all he ever wants to do is play with that little thing. And believe me it's little! I mean, ya know I hardly ever let him fuck me anyway, not when I have this big guy here to take care of me!" she said indicating Robert. "But this little guy is constantly playing with himself!" I guess she was more than just tipsy.

The waitress looked at me and shook her head. "Sorry dude," she said softly.

Laurel still held the box and pointed to "CB 6000S". "Honey. Honey. know what? The "S" stands for 'short'. This is the smallest one of these they make!" She roared with laughter as she said this.

My birthday dinner ended as my wife asked me to take care of the check and told me that she and Robert would wait for me in the car. I paid, reluctantly picked up my "present" and headed to the car. Through the car window I saw Robert in the back seat but didn't see Laurel. As I opened the driver's door however, I did see her, or at least the back of her head bobbing up and down in his lap. It was impressive the distance her head travelled each time it bobbed. I drove home.

At home, Laurel asked me to pour them each a drink. I handed them their drinks and assumed they would be going upstairs. Instead, Laurel said, "C'mon Honey, it's time to try on your present!"

I began to complain but she quickly became angry and made it clear I could put the thing on or move out. I opened the box and emptied it onto the coffee table. There were several rings of different sizes, the tube, some kind of pins, spacers and a padlock. I read the instructions and after a bit I had figured it out.

"Put it on for God's sake!" Laurel said impatiently.

Slowly I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and stepped out of them. I removed my underwear and realized that the tail of my shirt would be in the way of my task so I took that off too. Standing in front of them, naked, I proceeded to put the thing on after finding the right size ring. I put the padlock in its place but didn't lock it. Robert smirked and shook his head. Laurel beckoned me to her. She reached her hand out. I knew she wanted the keys which I handed to her. She asked me to come closer and when I did she inspected me. With a smile, she said, "It looks wonderful on you, Honey. A perfect fit!" With that she locked the lock. To this day, the plastic cage has not been off of me.

"Honey, I know you might feel like this is the worst birthday present you've ever gotten, but in time, I know you will be happy about it. And, don't forget, in only 365 days you'll be putting your little cock into something much nicer, my warm wet pussy. And now, my hubby, Robert and I are going to go upstairs for a while. I know you normally masturbate when you hear us fucking, but tonight you'll have to think of something else to do." She kissed me on the forehead and wished me a happy birthday. She pulled Robert up from the couch and said, "C'mon Sweetdick, Mama needs a good hard fuck!"

They disappeared up the stairs. Soon I experienced the pain of an "erection" in chastity for the first time. The reality of my situation began to sink in at that moment. I have always been a cuckold and I've always enjoyed that lifestyle. Being denied pussy is a huge turn on for me and hearing my wife moan as a real man fucks her always makes my little prick rock hard. But, I have never been denied the chance to masturbate. Having to pleasure myself while my wife's pussy is reserved for hung lovers has always been the humiliating thing I loved. That humiliation is what turns me on and leads me to touch myself. This was something entirely different. From that day on, I would be living with the constant arousal caused by being denied, but I would never have the chance turn my new humiliation into an orgasm. I have depended on pleasuring myself at least daily since I was 13. How was I going to live without going crazy?

Although me sexual desires never went away, over this year I have learned how to distract myself from them. I have focused my attention on non-sexual things. While my tablet has always been mostly for watching porn as I wank, I began using it to educate myself. I studied cooking by online videos and became knowledgeable about wine. I must say, I have prepared some amazing meals for Laurel and Robert. I have learned to be a great homemaker. I know how to clean most anything. My home is the cleanest and tidiest in the neighborhood. My carpet is spotless! I spray lavender oil on Laurel's pillow each night. I keep Robert's car washed and waxed. I make sure there is always enough lube in Laurel's nightstand and that her vibrators are always charged. I maintain an adequate supply of tampons and pads for her. It turned out that she was right about what I could accomplish when I didn't waste my time with masturbation.

But, as my birthday approached my mind increasingly turned to my penis. The thought of my little cock being touched by Laurel or even myself was extraordinarily exciting. The idea that it would be set free and soon thereafter find itself in Laurel's warm, wet vagina was almost too much to bare. I had been counting down the days for a year. When it got down to single digits, the idea of being set free occupied my thoughts ninety percent of the time. Laurel would frequently remind me of my impending release.

"Are you excited? You're so close, you must be going crazy!" she would whisper in my ear.

That is all behind me now because today is the day! It has finally come. I showered, shaved and brushed my teeth and put on my robe and slippers. I crept downstairs and made some coffee. Soon, with a hot cup of coffee in my hand, I slowly opened the door to Laurel's room. There she was in the big bed. She was curled up on her side facing away from me. For a moment, I took in the scene. The comforter had been kicked off and she was under only a sheet. I could appreciate the shape of her sexy body and it had an effect on my little prisoner. I went around to the other side and saw her face looking angelic in the morning light as she slept peacefully. I set the coffee down and knelt beside the bed and touched her shoulder gently. I stroked her hair. She stretched and then opened her eyes a little.

"Hi Honey," I said.

"Good morning birthday boy," she replied with a smile as she pulled back the covers. "Get in here little Hubby!"

I took off my robe and slippers and slid into bed behind her. I pressed my body into hers and wrapped my arm around her just beneath her breasts. I whispered in her ear, telling her how much I wanted her and how much l loved her. My hand slid under the hem of her pajama top and I cupped her breast. I took her nipple between my fingers and began to gently squeeze as I kissed the back of her neck and pressed my locked cock against her ass. She reached behind her and found my chastity tube and pulled on it a bit. Then I felt her fingernails gently caressing my balls. My little dick was trying to break through the cage, but without success, only pain. Suddenly she pulled her hand off me and pulled my hand off her breast and rolled over, facing me.

"Don't be such an eager beaver! We're going to get to that part later, but I think a little anticipation will make it more exciting for you," she teased.

"Honey I have had a bit of anticipation, I think, a whole year's worth, in fact," I said trying hard not to sound like I was complaining or whining.

"I know, but it's your special day and I want to make the most of it. I think we should start with a very special birthday breakfast for you. Remember that little shop near the coast that had that amazing smoked salmon and cheese. Wouldn't you love for us to have some of that this morning. Honey, would you be a wonderful husband and run over there and pick up some things to make this morning special?"

I remembered the shop. As a vegan, I don't eat fish or cheese, so I couldn't say if it was amazing or not. The shop was an hour's drive away. I dressed and headed out hoping to make the trip as quickly as possible. Traffic was terrible for a Saturday morning and it took two and a half hours. It was 11:30 when I arrived home. I arranged the salmon on a platter with capers, crème fraich, minced onion and sliced tomatoes. I prepared a cheese board with slices of fresh baguette, fig jam and whole grain mustard. I made a fresh pot of coffee and went upstairs.

When I got to her room, I could hear that she was on the phone. I determined that she was talking to her sister. I caught her eye and mouthed that breakfast was ready. She held up her finger to say she'd be done in a minute and mouthed 'I love you.' I went down to the kitchen again and waited. After 10 minutes I went back upstairs and found her still talking to her sister. They were talking about nothing important, TV shows, shoes, summer vacation plans. She saw me and again gave me the one minute sign, but it was another hour before I heard her come down stairs.

"This looks scrumptious! What a lovely birthday breakfast you made us," she said happily.

Laurel served herself breakfast and I got her fresh coffee and juice. I had a piece of baguette and jam.

When the meal was over, we sat at the table and talked. We talked about my year in chastity and I admitted to her that it was a good idea after all. I also told her that the thought of this day was what kept me going all year. I got up from the table and came over to her. I placed my hand on her back and moved my face close to hers. As I leaned in to kiss her she turned and gave me her cheek which I kissed. She gave me a little peck and said, "Not right now silly! I have salmon and onion on my hands and breath. Don't you want me clean and fresh when we make love? Of course you do!"

"Be a dear and go get a bath ready for me. Pleeeeease Honey!," she said pretending to plead.

I prepared her bath, a bubble bath as she had requested. I went downstairs and found her on the phone again this time with her friend Jackie. She talked for another half hour and then made her way upstairs. Her bath had gotten cold, so I drained the tub and started over. I hoped that she would want me to bath her and in the process, I would get to touch her breasts and vagina. If nothing else I would get to look at her sexy body as she got in the tub.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Special Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds