• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 02

The Office Ch. 02

12

Hannah Poulton checked her watch once again. By her reckoning she still had ten minutes to ready herself before Jack's chauffeur was due to arrive. Jack's call had come only moments after she had received a call from a woman at Tom's office. As she listened to that call Hannah became extremely angry that her expectations for the evening had been scuppered by another of Tom's petty work demands. Her anger was intensifying when the next time the phone rang she heard her lover's voice. Although she was extremely angry that her husband felt that he had the right to cancel on her, she was thrilled at the thought of spending an evening in the arms of Jack. Even though her evening would now prove to be far more exciting she would most definitely make sure that Tom's life was hell for cancelling on her.

Hannah took a good look at herself in the wardrobe mirror that many hours later her husband would also look upon, when examining his transforming self. Her vanity knew no bounds as she admired herself and how she looked in her chosen lingerie for her fifth session with Jack. Hannah was keen to look her best. Their previous meetings had been a series of secretive rendezvouses and none of them had lead to sex. Hannah was hungry for sex with Jack and she was determined to show him why he should fuck her not just kiss her. As she thought about young lover she could feel a telling warmth between her thighs as she continued to review her appearance in front of the mirror pleased with her choices which she would never have wasted on Tom.

Although stereotypical of the seductress, Hannah had decided on black satin and lace to enhance her contours. Her hands adjusting her generous breasts in her balconette bra she continued to shift her position so that she could admire herself. She adjusted her garter belt which made the four garters pull slightly at the tops of her stockings only adding to Hannah's knowing thrill as the nylon moved across her skin and the belt shifted on her hips. Her five inch heels lifting her ass into a pert position, fully exposed by the thong which from her angle was hidden between her ass cheeks. She loved how the heels and the stockings showed off her gym toned calves.

Normally Hannah would have been having several parallel affairs to satisfy her needs, however, for no reason that she could perceive her options had been recently limited. Potential partners had without any warning terminated their obvious interest in her meaning that this had been a very lean sexless period for her. More reason for her to make a greater effort with her appearance as her mind continued to anticipate being pounded by Jack's youthful cock. Even though their previous meetings had been sexless it had not been for want of trying on Hannah's part. This afternoon, however, Jack had made it clear that his chauffeur would be taking her to meet Jack in a hotel which to Hannah could mean only one thing. And she intended to make sure that as he disrobed her he would be unable to hold himself back from taking her completely.

Hannah walked towards the bed where her dress was spread across the covers. She picked up the black garment and stepped into it fixing the zip at its rear before returning to admire her appearance once more in the mirror. She enjoyed how the cut of the satin dress highlighted her curves and as she ran her hands along its contours she closed her eyes and imagined they were Jack's hands. Opening her eyes she moved closer to the mirror giving her hair and make-up one final check to ensure that they accentuated her best features. Even though Hannah had recently turned forty years of age she still turned heads. Hannah's vanity was unbounded aided by the hunger she saw in Jack's eyes her junior by more than ten years and as she straightened the line of her fully fashioned stockings she continued to check out her reflection in the mirror over her right shoulder.

Her personal admiration was disturbed by the sound of the doorbell. Excitedly she hurried from the bedroom down the stairs and opened the front door. Her initial elation was quashed by the sight before her. Rather than a dapper chauffeur she was confronted by a scruffy looking man in his mid-fifties who looked and smelt like he was in need of a thorough wash. Unshaven in a grey stained t-shirt and grubby blue jeans Hannah initially thought that he was a beggar until he spoke to her.

"You Hannah Poulton?"

Hannah continued to observe the man sceptically and would have shut the door on him if he had not known her name. As she pondered the situation the man chewed on a right fingernail.

"Do I know you?"

"Can't say we've met love. I've been sent by Mr Jones. I was told you'd be expecting me."

"Who?"

"Jack Jones, love. I'm here to take you to meet him."

Hannah looked at the man before her and wondered how Jack could in any way be acquainted with the pudgy, scruffy rude man that stood before her. "Stop calling me love you horrid little man. Are you supposed to be the chauffeur?"

"Well, love, I drive a cab. If that makes me a chauffeur then I guess I am." There was a moments silence before he continued. "Look lady if you're Hannah Poulton then I'm in the right place and you need to get in my cab 'cause I got other places to be. You got five minutes."

Hannah remained motionless in the doorway watching as the stout crumpled man headed back down her pathway towards his vehicle which was parked in clear view. The silver of the estate car pockmarked with brown dabs of rust on the visible body frame. She closed the front door behind her and returned back up the stairs to gather her things. She found her mobile phone in her handbag and searched out Jack's number to call. She had no joy in contacting him as her effort went straight to voicemail. Hannah grabbed her handbag and headed down the stairs. She paused at the front door and tried Jack's number again but once more was met by his voicemail.

As Hannah opened the rear door of the cab she was greeted by a stale smell of body odour and she felt her throat gag slightly. She closed the door, settled into the seat and was about to lower the door's window when without warning the driver accelerated away from his parked position. Hannah had yet to connect her seat belt and the force of the movement caused her to fall back into the seat roughly. The odour she had felt when she first entered the car appeared to be embedded within every fabric of the car's interior and Hannah was grateful when she successfully fumbled for the window arm and rolled it down to let in some fresh air..

Hannah's senses had been somewhat skewed by the appearance of the driver and his mode of transport that she had hardly taken in her surroundings as they travelled through the city. She had lived in the city all of her life and yet the area did not appear familiar to her. To Hannah's eyes the current location appeared run down and almost industrial, hardly somewhere where she expected a quality hotel to be located. "Where are we?" Hannah asked, a slight note of unease in her voice. The driver did not respond. "I asked you a question?"

"I'm just following the sat-nav love. Got a post code and just doing what the machine tells me."

Hannah jarred at the continuing familiarity and the manner with which the response had been delivered. She glanced at the car dashboard and at the sat-nav screen. From the rear of the car the locations were difficult to make out and the audio had not been switched on so she was still none the wiser. "You MUST know where we are going surely?"

"Listen love, I was just told to deliver you to an address which I punched into the sat nav."

Again the familiarity. "What was the address?"

"I told you I just got a postcode."

"Then tell me the fucking post code you irritating shit."

"Hey, sweet cheeks, there's no need for that. I got it in my pocket but I'm kinda busy right now."

"Then read it off the fucking sat-nav or, or....or I'll call the police and tell them you have kidnapped me." As Hannah said that she reached for her phone and noticed that her phone had no signal.

"Hey love, just take it easy back there."

"Stop calling me love you nasty little man. I am not and will never be your love you stinking piece of trash."

The driver snorted with laughter at Hannah's outburst. "Do you still want that post code, love?" Even after the driver conveyed the post code Hannah was none the wiser as to where they were going. She rarely drove herself anywhere. Hannah's normal modes of transport were taxis or using Tom as her taxi driver, but on all occasions the destination was known. For all the years she had lived in the city she had no reference point for the post code. One thing was for sure, they were not going out of the city but they were certainly going downtown.

Hannah's phone stubbornly refused to find a signal and so she was still unable to contact Jack. She was now becoming increasingly annoyed with the whole situation. Any excitement that she had anticipated for their rendezvous had disappeared. Even the thought of being naked with her young lover no longer held her immediate attention. She continued to stare out of the car's window as it entered what appeared to be an industrial area, not exactly the glitzy part of the city that Hannah had expected. 'What can have made Jack think about meeting here?' she thought to herself.

As her thoughts drifted she felt the car slow and the driver parked up alongside a building from which a sign declared in a mix of white and blue lights 'ROOMS'. "This is it love."

"Wh.....wh... Here? Surely you've put the wrong address into the sat nav."

The driver said nothing, merely shifting in his seat to face Hannah, wordlessly handing her a piece of paper. "I was told to give you this, love." Hannah snatched the piece of paper from him before exiting the taxi slamming the car door shut as she did.

She stood on the pavement outside of the building in a dazed state as the car drove off. The pavement was strewn with rubbish and the building, worryingly to Hannah's eyes, fitted in well with its surroundings. The blue and white sign sat above a wooden twin door opening. The left hand door was ajar. Hannah unfolded the piece of paper in her hand. 'ROOM 24' was written in black ink and below that Jack had signed it with his name and a cross, signifying a kiss Hannah assumed. Hannah remained motionless for a moment before reluctantly heading towards the doors and on into the building.

The lobby area was dimly lit but Hannah could clearly tell that the interior decor was tarnished and in need of repair and the air was thick was an unpleasant aroma that made the interior of the taxi seem appealing. Ahead of her Hannah made out a desk counter which she assumed to be the reception and made her way towards it. As she did so she her peripheral vision caught some movement out of the corner of her right eye. Hannah stopped and turned to see two women sat, almost slouched, on a couch set against a wall, their outlines marked out by a wall light that was positioned above them. For no reason that Hannah could explain she found herself drawn towards these women and began walking towards them. As Hannah approached them her eyes were drawn to a mark that each woman appeared to have just above their cleavage. Initially she assumed that both women were just in need of a good clean like the rest of the building, but as she drew closer she saw that the marks were tattoos of some kind. A word. As her eyes began to focus Hannah's attention was distracted by a voice from behind her.

"Help you?" Hannah turned to see an overly made up grey haired woman who had appeared behind the reception desk. Hannah approached the desk taking one final swift look back towards the lounging women.

"Room 24?" Hannah said uncertainly, her usual confidence absent for now. Part of her wanted to leave, wanted to ask the receptionist to call her a cab so that she could go home and re-set the day. And yet this was the place that Jack had arranged for them to meet. One thing was for certain Hannah would be having sharp words with Jack when they did meet.

"Up the stairs. First floor." The woman turned her back on Hannah and attended to some unknown administration on a desk behind the counter. Hannah moved slowly towards the stairwell and began to climb the carpeted stairs. The smell from the lobby permeated the stairwell as Hannah made her way to the first level. She stood outside the door of Room 24 for a moment still contemplating departure before she finally knocked on the hardboard door. Within seconds the door began to open and she was greeted by Jack's smiling face. Hannah did not respond in kind, instead she passed by him into the room with a stern look on her face.

"What kind of shit hole is this?" she spat as she continued into the room. Her pace came to a stuttering stop as she caught sight of the bed and its coverings. "And if you think your fucking me on that, think again." She moved a few paces further into the room looking at the shabby surroundings. To the left side of the bed against the wall was a vanity table on which was an opened bottle of white wine and two empty glasses and at the end of the bed was a wall butted table on which was a grubby kettle and two cups. To the other side of the bed was a door which Hannah assumed led to the bathroom..........and she really did not want to think about the shabby nature of that room.

Jack closed the room door behind her. She still had her back to him as he walked behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. Hannah made to shift away from his touch in protest but he shifted with her and let his hands drift down off her shoulders and onto her arms and Hannah found herself reluctantly settle to his touch. "Would you like some wine?" She gave a minimal nod of the head still wanting to have her protest recognised. Jack took his hands from her limbs and Hannah remained where she was, wanting him to feel her anger. Blind to her vision Jack measured out two glasses from the already opened bottle. Hannah still had her back to him so he offered her glass from the right side and moved it in front of her. Hannah took the glass examining it for cleanliness before taking a sip.

"Why have you brought me to this shit-hole Jack?", Hannah asked in a firm manner.

"I know you must be disappointed..........."

Hannah turned to face him. "Disappointed!!! When you said 'meet in a hotel' I expected something close to that description but this is....well. it's...." She gave dramatic effect to looking around the room. "This is a shit hole."

"So you've said," he chuckled. "But I think this will lighten your mood." Jack reached into the inside right pocket of his jacket and produced a black rectangular box. He saw that Hannah's eyes were fixed on the box as he waved it gently before her face, the beginnings of a smile starting to form on her face.

"Turn around", Jack said. Hannah shifted her eyes to his for a moment and then did as her lover instructed. Hannah used her right hand to lift her hair from the nape of her neck so that Jack would have easier access to attach whatever splendour he had bought for her. She sensed his closeness and then felt his arms across her shoulders as he placed the item around her neck and onto her flesh. The necklace felt cool on her skin and heavier on her neck than she had expected. Blind to the jewellery Hannah's hands moved to touch and scope the item confirming its chunky build. Keen to examine the piece Hannah made to move towards the vanity mirror when there was an unexpected knock at the door. Hannah stopped in her tracks as Jack walked towards the door and opened it revealing a woman of similar age to Hannah in a smart navy blue business suit.

Hannah remained stationary as the woman walked into the room without any protest or interaction with Jack. The woman took in Hannah looking her up and down as she entered the room. She shifted her gaze for a moment towards Jack and sharply delivered what was clearly a direction. "That will be all."

"Yes Mistress," Jack said and walked towards the door, opened it and left the room.

"Jack? Jack?" Hannah's voice gained no reaction from Jack as he left the room. "JACK!!!" 'Why had he called this woman his mistress? Had he been screwing her instead of me?' Hannah's mind raced with incomprehension.

"Now then, I think you need to calm yourself down." Hannah's eyes shifted towards the woman and she felt herself being examined again.

Hannah felt her initial confusion returning, wishing that she had fled before she had entered the hotel. "Who...who....who are you?"

"Not that it will be of any relevance to you shortly, but for the sake of conversation my name is Paula Hamilton."

Hannah's brow furrowed. "My husband's boss? Why?.......Is he mixed up in this?" Hannah's furrow became a scowl as she almost spat out the last sentence.

"In order of your questions, yes, because and no. In fact you are responsible for, as you call it, 'this'."

"Me?"

"Oh yes. You see Tom will be taking up a new role in our company and, well, you are unnecessary baggage in his life." Hannah was dumbfounded, words would not form in her mouth to enable her to respond to a clear insult.

"Baggage? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I am in charge. You are not. You are an inconvenience." Hamilton spoke forcibly and Hannah felt as if she had been physically slapped. "You are like so many partners that we generally have to deal with as part of the housekeeping process. Those that are in a sound marriage are more problematic and quite clearly their husbands are of no use to us. But those that are quite clearly weak minded cuckolds are, let's say, our kind of employee and their bitches chattel to add to my herd."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Such a limited vocabulary", Hamilton said in a mocking tone. "Well, I'm not a whore like you." The noun hit Hannah's senses as if she had once again been physically slapped.

"I....i....i...am...not......"

"Not a whore? Oh but seriously. Do you believe that? You spread your legs for a variety of men other than your husband and expect trinkets of gratitude when you do. Your little affair with Jack for example. All stage managed by me of course, after I had done my homework on you, and kept your other targets at bay. Not that anything would have come of your little affair, unless I had instructed Jack otherwise. But it has been clear to me that that once you get your hooks into a man your expectant price list of shiny tokens rises. And how suitable that your natural avarice will be your downfall."

Hannah's hands had remained resting on the cumbersome piece of jewellery since Hamilton had entered the room and Hannah's fingers fidgeted along the chunky piece as she was reminded of it and suddenly felt as though she had a lead weight around her neck. Her hands made to move towards the rear of the necklace so that she could find the release catch. As she did so Hamilton moved towards her creating a nervousness in Hannah causing her to stop her actions.

For no reason that she could explain Hannah was unable to look directly at Hamilton but she noticed that they were equal in height. Feeling strangely powerless Hannah felt Hamilton place her hands on Hannah's shoulders and turn her like a shop girl would a mannequin. Fear spread through her as Hannah felt realised she was unable to fight back. Hannah felt as if she was in a dream like state, her head feeling dull from the weight of the necklace. As she was guided by the shoulders towards the vanity table she gave no resistance and unknowingly her hands fell to her side as her mind began to feel foggy and unfocused.

The chair in front of the vanity mirror was of the low backed swivel variety and Hamilton positioned Hannah onto it noticing the far off look in the other woman's eyes. Hamilton smiled as she shifted the chair so that Hannah was facing the mirror using Hannah's shoulders to position the increasingly lifeless woman. Hannah's head was slightly bowed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds