• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awakening Pt. 06

The Awakening Pt. 06

This was the turning moment in their new relationship, the young naive wife finally acknowledged and recognized that her pleasure was secondary to JJ's. She could see clearly now what her role was and how she would get pleasure from giving JJ pleasure. Pam bowed her head between JJ's legs resting her forehead onto the bed, waiting there for instructions. The minutes dragged on and on as the air was filled with tension. Would JJ send her away or would he keep her and teach her to be a good submissive. It was over fifteen minutes before JJ said anything, his thoughts were all over the place. Yes, she did have some good qualities but was she really worth the trouble. In the end he decided she was worth his time.

"Okay my little slut you can stay for now but you are going to need to be more appreciative of my wants and what gives me pleasure. Get up and look at me. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes Sir, yes and thank you! I will be the best fuck-toy you have ever had!"

"Straddle my legs and put my cock in your cunt. I want you to fuck me and make me come, but only me, your punishment is to not come. If you come I will throw you out on the street naked and let you walk home like that to your small-dick of a husband."

Pam positioned herself over JJ's cock and guided it with her hand. It was a good thing she was still wet but it was still a struggle to get the large head of his cock into her cunt. Fuck she thought he is so thick and it feels so good how was she going to keep from coming. Gradually Pam lowered herself down onto his long thick cock until she had the whole thing in her. Her up and down movements were turning her on tremendously but all she could think of was pleasing JJ. She watched his beautiful face and closed eyes searching for what turned him on as she fucked him. He seemed to really like it when she almost pulled his cock completely out her and then plunged down hard right to his balls. She focused on his breathing and moans repeating anything that brought him pleasure. Her cunt was on fire but she didn't dare come. JJ had her nipples from both of her tiny tits clamped between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching them and pulling them from her chest. Pam didn't know how long she had been fucking JJ's cock but it seemed like she was a different entity, standing to the side watching her own body sliding up and down her hips rotating. Her pleasure was at the peak ready to come and even she was surprised that she could control it. She reached back and held his big balls, the sacks getting ready to burst with his cum.

"That's a good slut, I'm getting ready to come and I want you to take me in you mouth."

Pam quickly pulled her cunt off and leaned down to take his cock into her mouth. Her eyes were glued to JJ's as she licked the head and then worked the shaft into her mouth. She was concentrating on what pleased JJ and bringing him the most satisfaction she could.

JJ reached forward and grabbed onto the sides of Pam's head forcing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He kept his eyes on hers and smiled when her lips reached the bottom.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my balls. Yes, just like that!"

Pam was so happy she could cry, she was really pleasing JJ now, the smile on his face said it all. It didn't matter that he was using her face and mouth like it was her cunt, fucking it hard and deep. She kept her eyes on his as she felt the first eruption of his cum in her mouth. Shot after shot, the cum was never ending and it was her first time tasting a man's cum. She never wanted it to stop but when it did she continued to suck on his cock milking him for the last few delicious drops.

JJ was gently stroking Pam's head as she continued to suck on his cock as it gradually softened in her mouth. She had done good and he was pleased. She would make a good fuck-toy and he would use her and test her limits pushing her farther and farther into his world. When she was ready he would show her his 'playroom' downstairs with all the toys and restraining devices.

"Come my little slut, come and cuddle we need to have a little talk, we can play some more later I haven't used your ass yet." said JJ.

"Thank you Sir I am glad your pleased" Pam whispered as she hugged JJ with all her strength and felt that finally she knew where she belonged in this world.

"Pam I am going to be serious now, you have promise but it will take a long time to train you properly, years in fact. Now I need to know if you want to be trained," said JJ, "I am going to give you a choice and it will be up to you to decide which direction you want your life to go."

Pam felt her heart stop for a brief moment as JJ looked into her eyes.

"If you want to become my slut you have to let go of your old life completely and every person you know including your husband and your parents and friends. You will divorce your husband and sign a five year contract with me. I will own your body and at the end of the five years hopefully your mind as well. If you pass you will be my slut for the rest of your life. You will never have to worry about working or money or any material things, I will provide them for you."

Pam knew in her soul that her life up to now has been a sham, a farce. It felt like a scene in a bad movie and she didn't think escape was even possible. This is her chance, maybe her only chance to begin the life she was born for.

"Sir, may I ask you some questions?"

"Go ahead."

"If I surrender my body and mind to you will you...will you disfigure me in the training?" Pam asked.

"I won't lie to you there will be pain but I will never cause any permanent scars." said JJ. "Your nipples will be pierced along with your tongue and your clit. I may add tattoos to your body but not on your face. If you say yes I will also change your name, your old one will no longer exist."

"Please sir, do I have to decide right now?"

"No, this is a major decision and I want you to be committed to me. When you go home tonight I want you to look at your husband and your life, if you are not satisfied then come back to me tomorrow and we can start your new life with me."

Pam felt a sense of relief as she wanted a change but she also wanted to make sure it was the right thing for her to do.

"Pam, if you decide to come to me all you will need is your passport and birth certificate. No clothes, no personal items. My lawyer will commence the divorce actions on your behalf and give you the contract to sign. Once that is done we will fly to my villa in the Caribbean and your training will start. Pam I am a very rich man so you will be well taken care of, at the end of the five years I will deposit $500,000 dollars into your account and you are free to stay or leave. However, if you leave before the five years end you leave with nothing."

"Sir, what will my new name be?"

"From now on you will be known as Slut Jenni to me and everyone I introduce you to."

Pam is deep in thought and she says the name over and over in her mind and decides she likes it...Slut Jenni.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awakening Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds