• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sybian Tryout - with a Twist

Sybian Tryout - with a Twist

Ok I feel like I have to share this story with someone.

My name is Sue, well Susan at work. I'm a senior level manager in business and used to juggling multiple projects daily. Yes it's a busy job but I enjoy it although it doesn't leave much time for a personal life. It's one of the sacrifices I had to make to get where I am.

Then one day something happened and my carefully managed world was shaken up. I was on the way to work when the underwire snapped on my bra. Of course it happens on a day when I didn't have time to go in and get a new one, but lucky me, the meeting was pushed back so I was able to drop in to a small shop and get a new one.

Well, I was not expecting what happened next. Not only did I get a new bra, but had an absolutely amazing orgasm after being fitted by the two girls working that day. I mean yes I have a largish chest with very sensitive nipples, but wow.

Since then I've been constantly distracted. Not enough to effect work, but I've been constantly horny. I used to go home at the end of the day, work out then pick up more work or do some reading. Now I'm lying in bed watching porn videos, or playing online sex games masturbating like crazy every night.

So one night a couple weeks ago I came across this video of a girl sitting on a Sybian. Oh my. The look and sounds of sheer pleasure coming from that lovely woman drove me to new levels of orgasmic bliss.

After that I couldn't get the thought of that machine out of my mind. Distracting doesn't even start to cover it. So finally one night I decided the hell with it and put in an order. Delivery one week.

This is where my story takes its little surprise twist. I saw another video of this lady doing this self-bondage thing. Wasn't on a Sybian but she was spread out with a vibrator on her clit and a bunch of other things going on and I thought, well- this looks like fun! And then my stupid idea was born.

Now let me take you back. I had no idea about this BDSM stuff or anything like that. Rather vanilla sex life I guess. So I figured I'd just drop in one of the less scary sex shops in town and see what they suggested. After a brief conversation with a rather attractive redhead behind the counter, I took my selection of Velcro cuffs and ties and made my merry way home.

Couple days later after wearing a hole in the carpet at work pacing, my package arrived. I didn't get home till late of course, but had already decided I was taking the next day off to test some of this stuff out.

So that morning I called the office, let the team know I wouldn't be in and took my new toy out of the box.

It was a pretty impressive piece of gear, kind of heavy but looked like it would be comfortable. I'd seen enough videos at this point to figure out what I'd like, and who reads directions anyhow.

I made myself get a shower and played around with the soap long enough to get supercharged, like I wasn't already. Little pause on the way past the mirror, fitting in those weekly climbing sessions and the weights have certainly kept me fit I thought. Cupping my hands under my breasts, giving the nipples a little anticipatory tweaking. Oh I was so ready for this. Then with a smile off to my sex shop stuff.

First thing I pulled out was a black latex corset that pushed my breasts up leaving the nipples exposed. I gingerly put on a couple soft clamps the girl at the store recommended. A definite ouch at the time, but after a couple minutes felt pretty good. Then slipped on some ankle cuffs with a ring attached. Didn't bother with the pants section, I mean I knew where this was going.

I sat by my machine on the floor, selected a modest attachment, was my first time after all, and slid on down. Well... almost game over right there. I was so turned on with the outfit and this machine that I think I came just a little bit right off.

I set the controls on a low setting, gasping as the machine did its work. I had all morning after all and remember thinking at the time I need to get this out of my system. So I set it at a pace to draw things out and attach my Velcro cuffs with the clip on them.

Now I know I practiced unhooking these things the night before and it seemed pretty simple. So cuff on each wrist, click one ankle, blindfold down and click. Time to ride.

So there I was, tied down with a machine slowly grinding away in me, feeling this amazing orgasm creeping along. Then a knock on the door.

Oh no! I stayed quiet hoping it was some delivery, mail or something. Then the door opens and I heard voices.

Suddenly like a bolt of terror lighting I remembered. It was Tuesday. A while back I had hired a girl, pretty little nineteen year old, to drop by a couple days a week to look after some basic housework stuff for me. She had a key and just came and went throughout the week. What was even more terrifying was to hear two voices!

Then I started freaking out. I was wiggling around on this damn machine which is suddenly hitting all the right spots so very well, causing me to let out a squeak and cannot get the cuffs undone!

I tried to move forward and get off the machine when the pressure hit my clit and I had an orgasm right there. I tried to hold it in but a good gasp and moan escaped me before I clamped down.

"Susan?" I heard from below. I was still cumming at that point so I couldn't do anything but gasp. I did recognize the girl's voice and yep it was Amanda. I also heard another voice asking what's going on, I thought then it was Jessica- a pretty blond. As I was trying to regain my composure I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hall to my room.

So there I was, blindfold on, tied to a Sybian, having a series of orgasms as I try to wiggle off while being check out by a couple nineteen year old girls. Just great, but oh wow the orgasms just kept coming!

"Um, Susan are you ah..., ok?" Amanda asked giggling.

"Oh she seems more than ok", that from Jessica as she sat on the bed, "I always thought she was hot but never expected this".

Suddenly I feel fingers tracing along my arm, I stopped wiggling and tried to sound authoritative.

"Amanda honey", pause as my pussy insists on vibrating," um, honey can you and your friend just maybe come back later. I'm, aaahh... oh, a bit busy?"

Now I had to admit, knowing these two had caught me like this was definitely lighting a fire I didn't know needed stoking, but there was no way I could stay like this.

"Girls, could you please just leave?"

Silence in the room for a minute or so, just the sound of this machine twirling around inside me and buzzing on my clit. I was trying to stay in control but every movement of the machine was making me more excited and more breathless.

A low giggle came from Jessica. "We can't possibly leave you like this all unsatisfied and helpless can we?"

The brushing on my arm got a bit more insistent and the hand rubs along my back. Oh what the, I was thinking, no way, no fricken way!

I heard Amanda approach from the other side and a hand start caressing my hair.

"Oh girls, please just leave and don't say anything?" I was saying while twisting to the side to avoid the caressing hands. Of course at that moment my clit pressed against the mechanism and the Sybian hits me right there. I couldn't even fight that one, with another drawn out moan I had another orgasm with the two girls caressing me.

"You know I always thought you were really hot to but this is too much" I hear Amanda say.

The hand in my hair gently hand traces down my face and down my chest. I can't help but strain as the hand continues down and traces along my breasts and brushes my nipple.

"She looks like she is having a rough time" I heard from Jessica, "maybe we should help her out?"

"Hmm I like that idea".

At that point I just gave up. I tilt my head back and felt soft lips on mine as, I think it was Amanda, ran her hands over my exposed breasts. The clamps came off and both my swollen nipples were being lightly kissed, tongues flicking gently.

I remember hearing a whisper when the machine picked up the pace. I started moaning louder and grinding forward, fingers part my lips and my clit was exposed to the vibration directly. The tongues on my nipples start to flick faster, then start sucking and biting. I was out of my mind with unbelievable pleasure, totally at the mercy of these girls as they brought me to what I'm sure was the strongest orgasm of my life! I know I screamed as it hit and the last thing I remember before passing out is starting to fall forward.

I guess a few minutes later I come back around, lying on the floor. My wrists have been unclipped and my aching legs stretched out, they even gave me a pillow and blanket! I sat up to see these two gorgeous young ladies in my bed smiling at me. Then I notice they are naked under the covers.

"So Susan", Amanda said while Jessica was fondling her breast, "I hope you're not too tired..."

Looking at that smiling face nibbling her lip saying that, I knew the day was about to get even better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sybian Tryout - with a Twist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds