• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Our First Time to Jamaica

Our First Time to Jamaica

Traci and I just got back from another amazing vacation which I will get to later. As a couple, we have found an amazing rhythm of limiting our involvement in the swinging world. We find that when we do get back from a vacation with her enjoying well hung black lovers, that we are able to recall the memories and feelings while we are making love. Our sex life is incredibly fueled by these memories and many black realistic dildos. If we don't have an existing black dildo that is very similar to her most recent lover, we will both look online until we find something that appears to be very close. This way, either one of us can recall a memory with a lover and pick out the appropriate dildo.

When our memories start to fade from the most recent experiences, we then start fantasizing about our next vacation and where we should go. We will watch homemade porn from other couples when we google by Country. We were both quite amazed by the ones from Jamaica, there are many porn videos with huge black cocks in them with white wives. When I say huge, I mean huge black cock and that would really get Traci going since she has become such a size queen.

As we researched more into Jamaica, we also discovered that it can be a dangerous country to travel to if you plan to not stay at a resort. We both are not resort kind of people so we were uncertain but Traci was getting so hot after seeing one certain video of a very attractive wife with an incredibly well hung black guy. Traci ended up telling me that she was masturbating to the video nearly every day and then again with me if I was in the mood. I ended up putting a message on the comments of the video begging the couple to contact me and an email account that I had gotten for just this one time.

First of all, when you do something like that with an email on a comment board, I was alarmed at how many fake people you have to filter out. It was very frustrating but one day, I actually got an email from a couple that actually had the guy from Jamaica's name. This started a series of emails back and forth and we were both positive that is was them. They gave us the details of what resort they stayed at, it was clothing optional, which was perfect for us and they would let you bring limited guests onto the premise with you. The wives also got to trade stories and the other wife told Traci how huge Luke really is in person and how he is the nicest and most polite lover you will ever find. This put Traci over the edge and she responded if they would share Luke's contact info and if the wife was willing to share him. The email back we got his email address and the fact that no woman should have Luke all to themselves.

When Traci got a reply back from Luke, she was through the roof. She had attached a couple of nudes of herself with a large black dildo inside of her and Luke was totally interested in hooking up. That night, our sex life was as hot as it had ever been. Luke had also shared some pictures of his massive cock and Traci was looking at them as she fantasized that night. She kept telling me to fuck her harder with the biggest black dildo that we had. Moaning and screaming, faster!! HARDER!! Until she screamed out in ecstasy over her fantasy. I then got to climb on top and fuck her stretched out wet pussy which I always thought felt amazing. As I fucked her, she gave me the details of her fantasy which sent me over the edge.

When I finally came, it was very hard and felt amazing. Afterwards, we both laid there catching our breath and talking about our upcoming vacation. I told her that was in charge of this vacation and for her to make the plans and just keep me posted. She continued to email Luke and get his advice and they continued to share pictures and get to know each other better. One day, Traci sent me a picture and asked if I could come home early because she was very horny. She then sent me a text with a picture of the dildo she has named Luke buried very deep inside of her. I of course, came up with an excuse about leaving early for one of our kid's soccer game.

When I got to our bedroom, her eyes were closed as she was fucking the dildo stuck to our headboard and moaning so deep. I watched in amazement as Traci came so hard she was so wiped out. I laid down beside her and asked her what had gotten her all worked up, she looked at me with her eyes wide and she said Luke is bisexual and she can't stop thinking about the three of us. Now I was at a dilemma, I had gone along with her fantasies about watching a black guy do me just so her orgasms were amazing. I had told her I was not bi but I couldn't ever say no. Now she was pushing me, I finally told her that if it did ever happen, which it wouldn't, I would not be Luke! I told her that his cock was way too massive and that I did not want to spend our vacation in a hospital. Tracy started to giggle and she said that she understood.

I then made love to my beautiful life as she told me the fantasy that she had just had. It was very dirty and for a brief moment before I exploded, it actually got me aroused. We laid there as she told me the plans that we had made, first of all that her mom and dad were going to stay at our house with the kids and take care of everything. She then told me our flight details and about our room at the resort. Luke used one of his connections and he got us the honeymoon suite right on the beach for a very good deal. She then told me that Luke would be picking us up at the airport and getting us to our room. She was totally comfortable with that and I had visions of getting drug into the mountains and both of us getting killed. Obviously, she was much more comfortable with Luke than I was. I agreed to it though as time was now getting close.

The day of our vacation, I went back up to the bedroom to grab our bags and was stunned at how beautiful and sexy Traci was looking in her amazing outfit. She was wearing a lose cowl top that was low enough to view most of her breasts and it also was mostly see thru. She had a sexy bra underneath and her pants were a fairly see thru with a large cutout on each side and she looked amazing. I gave her a huge kiss and told her how hot she looked. She gave me another huge kiss and asked me to touch her wet pussy. She felt amazingly wet and she told me she was so horny to know that she would be fucking Luke and I tonight. We kissed again and headed out to the airport.

We got all settled in on the airplane on our direct flight there and it happened to be that the other seat in our section had nobody in it. When it was cleared that you could get up, Traci headed straight to the restroom which had me curious. I knew why when I saw people start to gaze forward, Traci was coming down the aisle with no bra or underwear underneath her mostly see through outfit. She looked so hot and I was so proud of her. She settled in beside me and snuggled in kissing me. I reached down and started to play with her clit as she closed her eyes and drifted off to an approaching orgasm. It did not take her long to come and even though she could not scream out loud, I could tell she had an amazing orgasm.

After she came, she settled in again closer to me and she whispered in my ear that Luke wants me to fuck him while he is fucking her at the same time. She went on to tell me how horny the thought of it makes her and why. I told her no promises but we would see. She smiled and settled in as we both dozed off on our flight.

When we got there, I was nervous to meet him and Traci was as excited as could be. We quickly collected our bags and went to the curb as Luke had instructed her. Soon, a vehicle pulls up and Luke jumps out and gives my wife the once look around, whistles, and gives her a big hug. He is smiling from ear to ear as he shakes my hand. Luke and I grab our bags, threw them in the back of his vehicle and head out to the resort. We got all checked in and Luke helped us to our room after a fun ride filled with talking and Luke pointing out things about the island. I did notice him and Traci though giving each other the eye and I watched from the back seat.

We decided to grab a drink by the pool and get to know each other before anything happens to build up the anxiety. Traci came out of the bedroom wearing an incredibly sexy small string bikini and a thong that accented her muscular ass perfect. Luke and I pulled off our shirts, mind you, I work out hard and am considered a muscle head at my gym, Luke, had the body of a God. It was perfectly sculpted and Traci was quick to take notice as she ran her finger in his abs. We then headed out the door to relax by the pool and talk. After our third drink, Traci leans over and kisses me deeply and looks into my eyes and says it loud enough for Luke to hear her, and says, I want a huge black cock in my now. We all start to laugh as she gets up heading for the room.

Once we get to the room, she leads Luke into the bedroom and she lays down on the bed and motions for him to join her. They start to kiss with so much passion letting their hands slide over the others body. Traci straddles him as he undoes the strings on her top and she throws it at me and smiles. He pulls her down to suck on her amazing breasts and kneads them with his large black hands. The contrast looks so amazing that I start to take my shorts off watching so I can stroke myself. Luke reaches down and undoes each of the strings on the sides of her bottoms and pulls the bottoms off and throws them at me smiling. I am now watching my naked wife, straddling a very large muscular black man with only his shorts on as she rubs her pussy back and forth over the very large bulge in his shorts. I can tell she is incredibly wet because she is leaving a streak on the front of his khaki shorts. She goes back up and kisses him one more time before the slides down his body.

She motions for me to join her with unveiling Luke's cock. She asks for me to undo the button and to slowly slide his zipper down. We both look as he is not wearing underwear as I unveil the most massive cock I have ever seen nor imagined. It was so much larger in person compared to looking at it on a computer screen. Luke helped us get his shorts off as he laid their naked in front of both of us. Traci asked me to suck on him first, I shook my head no. She then in swoop, grabbed his cock and stroked it hard, making it grow even more. She could only get the head plus a little more as his massive tapered cock was getting even larger. She licked his cock and balls. I played with her pussy and I could not believe how wet she was as I started to fuck her with three of my fingers. She was pushing down hard on my fingers as she then looked at me and said it was time for her to be fucked by the real thing. She could tell how horny I was by my cock being so rigid I thought it was going to tear. She looked at me and said there was one catch to it, I asked her what? She said that I had to stroke Luke's cock and slowly feed it into her pussy. I kissed her and told her with my eyes that I would do it. She smiled huge and kissed me again.

She then stood up on the bed, turned around and said she wanted to watch. I awkwardly grabbed his massive cock and not even my large hand watch make it even close to being around it. As I started to stroke him, it grew even more than before. Traci then started to lower herself down for reverse cowgirl position and she placed her pussy at the head of his cock and told me to keep stroking until he was all the way in. I watched in awe as I stroked him her pussy slowly opening up and accepting the entire thing until my hand was totally off of him. When she got more comfortable, she started to fuck him harder and faster and soon she was screaming out and shaking as an incredibly orgasm slid over her body and mind. She ended up falling back and was now laying with her back on his cut stomach. Her body was still twitching and shaking as the aftershocks finally were coming to an end.

Luke then started to fuck her as she laid motionless on top of him slowly regaining function. She then reached down and started to play with her already rock hard clit. Then she moans out loud as another orgasm comes over her begging me to lick her clit. I tentatively lower my mouth to her pussy as I start to lick her lightly. She begs out harder and I start to lower myself down further and I can feel Luke's cock sliding across my tongue and chin. I am now starting to get into it and I am licking her harder and harder when all of a sudden, his cock pops out and starts to go in my mouth. I quickly push him back in Traci and go back to licking her when it happens again, Traci moans out to suck on him for a bit. I am now delirious with passion and I allow the couple of inches to fuck my mouth for a bit when I push him back into Traci and start licking her again. As her body soon had a crushing orgasm her body started to shake and soon his cock was in my mouth again. Knowing that when Traci is having an orgasm, she doesn't like me to touch her clit until it subsides, I let him fuck my mouth further until I was worried that he was going to cum. I quickly shoved him back inside of Traci as he buried himself in deep and I watched his balls and cock start to spasm which put Traci over the edge again.

He soon slid out as I moved Traci to the side and slid my cock into her stretched out, cum filled pussy as she kissed me with so much passion. I soon was adding to the amount of cum inside of her. As we all ended up laying there speechless, Luke told us that he had to get freshened up and head out to his job. He kissed Traci and asked what time he could come back the next day since he had the entire day off. I told him to meet us on the nude beach after noon. He kissed Traci again and headed out the door.

To be continued in Chapter 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Our First Time to Jamaica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds