• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Assistance

Teacher Assistance

12345

Melissa was excruciatingly bored as she looked out at her eighth period Algebra class. It was her first year working at a private school after six years working at the wildly underfunded city school district that was only a 15 minute drive from where she sat, but may as well have been on another continent.

Her morning walk had been through metal detectors, but now was past organic tomato and Brussel Sprout beds that where fertilized by compost created by the student run "Environmental Team."

While at first having nearly 100% attendance at each class and having multiple students offer to answer each question had been exciting, Melissa soon grew bored. She could have walked into the room threw the text book on the floor and gone to sleep and these future Ivy Leaguers would be fine. Even the ones that weren't that smart had parents who would make whatever "donation" was needed to make it happen. After teaching this class for six year previously she even had all her lesson plans done for pretty much the whole year.

This new job also afforded her the opportunity to live without a roommate for the first time, which at first had been great. No one else's mess around, quiet whenever she wanted it, those first few weeks had been glorious. It didn't take long though to start hating those exact things. Melissa didn't have a ton of friends, and she wasn't that aggressive in her dating life. It became so easy for her to leave work without having talked to many other adults, then come home and talk to no one, then do it all over again the next day.

Melissa had quit trying to get to know her fellow faculty members soon after arrival. Most of them had been here for many years, and they actually thought they had hard jobs. She could not bear to listen to them complain about meeting all the "diverse needs" of their students. I mean, dear god, some of the students this year had asked for less homework!

Thankfully ninth period was her free class, and then she just had to manage her "extra activity" before she could call it a day. Extra activity was just way to assure each student had plenty of extracurricular garbage to fill out those precious college applications. She was also expected to write a glowing recommendation for each student in her group.

Once the bell range and all her students politely filed from the room Melissa was free to read "her stories". She liked thinking of them that way because of the way her mother used to call the soaps she watched that, and it made her giggle to compare her mother's love of those ridiculous old shows to her enjoyment of the dirty adventures the characters she would read about would get involved in. Melissa closed the door and found a new chapter from one from one of her favorite authors. It was about a college freshman trying to pay her tuition in an unusual way.

She was about half way through when she heard a knock on her door. Annoyed, she closed the window on her computer and said "Come in."

The young IT guy walked in, looking a bit tentative. He was also new; Melissa had met him at this summer's new staff orientation. He was tall, a former college swimmer who clearly kept himself in shape. She thought his name was Pierce.

"Hi" Melissa started after it appeared he wasn't going to explain what he was doing here. "Can I help you?" Melissa was able to glance at his staff ID, she was happy that she was right about his name.

"Ummmm Hi Ms. Jones, I umm, I'm Pierce I'm the new IT guy" Melissa didn't understand why he was being weird, he had seemed pretty confident this summer.

"Ya I remember meeting you at the new staff event in August, what can I do for you?" Melissa wanted to get this over with.

"Well, I ummmm, part of my job is to monitor internet usage and ummmm there is kind of a problem coming from your room."

"I doubt it, I teach math and I never have the students on computers, sorry" Melissa wished he would get out.

"Ummm well it's ahhh from your account. The log shows that you have visited a pornographic website multiple times. At first I thought it might just be a mis-click so I ignored it but I kind of need you to know I can see whatever you do online here."

Melissa's heart sank. How could she be so stupid? At her last school the computers were so old she had used her own laptop for work, and the IT department was so overwhelmed that on the days the internet worked it was simply an open connection that anyone could connect anything to. She had gotten used to that freedom and hadn't even considered someone was paying attention to such things here.

"Oh my god, I uhh I'm so sorry, I just ummmm" Melissa felt like she was drowning.

Pierce jumped in. "I'm the only one who can see this kind of thing, and honestly the board of trustees running this place seems totally baffled by email, so I doubt anyone is going to try and audit my records. I don't put any blocks on the staff accounts as it's sometimes helpful to show a clip from a movie or TV show that would be blocked if shown in its entirety or something like that."

Melissa didn't know what he was getting at. All she could think about was how she was going to explain to her friends that she had been fired from her new job. The city might actually still take her back even with something like this, but she would have to stay there for the rest of her career.

"So I'll delete this stuff for you, but just know I can see whatever you're looking at. I don't want to sound creepy but it's kind of my job." Pierce finished.

It took Melissa a moment to understand what he was saying. "So you mean you're not turning me in? I'm not going to lose my job?" Melissa asked.

"Uhhh no, don't worry about it. I don't really want to sit in a meeting and explain the kind of stuff you were looking at to a bunch of rich 80 year olds. Also I don't want to explain why I didn't say anything the first 10 or 15 times you did it." Pierce said with a slight grin.

Melissa felt light headed, she was so relieved. In a matter of five minutes she had gone from horny, to annoyed, to sick to her stomach to feeling overwhelming relief.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, I'll so, oh fuck I'm so embarrassed I just get kind of bored and well I shouldn't..." Melissa finally stopped her rambling and just looked at this young man who suddenly looked a lot more interesting. "Thank you."

Pierce stood up to leave, "Don't worry about it, and by the way I'm also looking forward to finding out how Taylor earns enough money for her tuition. I also think that was some solid advice you gave the author after chapter three." He then winked at her and walked out of the door.

Melissa just stared at where he had been sitting. Taylor was the main character in the series of stories she had been reading. Had he been reading along also? He could even see the comments she had made? She had revealed some very unique "personal" interests in some of those comments. He probably even could see her rating for each story. Melissa dropped her head to her desk. She was relieved to still have her job, but now she was going to have to come to work with someone who knew her dirty interests. She wondered if anyone else had to sit in faculty meetings with someone who knew they liked stories where babysitters blackmailed MILF's and a college student made a freshman lick their feet while they masturbated.

Melissa got home that evening and immediately poured herself a glass of wine. Now that she had some time to think about the day's events the crazier it seemed, and she also realized how incredibly lucky she was to have not gotten in trouble. Something as simple as if she had been a bit rude to Pierce at the summer's orientation could have led to real public disgrace. During the second glass of wine Melissa wondered if she should get Pierce a thank you gift. What was the protocol for a co-worker covering up your filthy porn habit that you had fed while on company time with company equipment? A fruit basket seemed odd, and when she started thinking about what she would write on the card she actually giggled out loud.

Then she really started thinking about what she would have done to keep her job if she hadn't been that lucky. What if Pierce had made some demands? She certainly had seen plenty of stories like that, woman makes a mistake, gets caught, wants it covered up, does incredibly crazy things to keep her blackmailer quiet. While she enjoyed those situations, when she really thought about it, they seemed so crazy, but now faced with one of those actual experiences she wondered would she had shown Pierce her tits? Absolutely she would have. Would she have gotten totally naked right there in her classroom? She realized she definitely would have as she emptied the wine bottle into her glass. She also realized the idea of that was getting her hot, she was definitely glad she hadn't had too, but as the alcohol took effect, she decided Pierce was very attractive. She looked into the mirror in her living room, and unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't even sure what underwear she had worn today, what would she had looked like if she had stripped for him? Before she knew it she was standing in her living room looking at herself in the mirror wearing just a black bra that had some pink lace on the edges of the cups, and small pink bow in the middle. She liked the way it pushed her modest tits up, giving her nice cleavage. She wouldn't have been embarrassed by this look. The thong matched, and she actually thought it would have been a good day to have been undressed at work.

As she finished another glass of wine, she slowly ran her finger tips across the top of her breasts. It felt a bit naughty to be almost naked in her living room. She then continued playing out the situation in her mind. Pierce wouldn't have wanted to just look at her naked, he would have touched her. Melissa thought about him unhooking her bra from behind her, then reaching forward and cupping her breasts as the bra fell away, slowing pinching her nipples, maybe even kissing her neck. She would have felt his cock start to get hard as it pressed up against her barely covered ass.

Mellissa let her hand travel down her stomach and rub against the outside of her pussy. She sat down on her couch and wondered if he would then done this with his hand, or would he have been more forceful. She decided if he was going to make these demands he wouldn't have been soft about it, he would have pushed her over her desk, would she get spanked? She thought he might have. How many times? Would he have done it once or twice? Would it have hurt? What if he was really rough and he slapped her soft round cheeks until they turned red. Would she have let it go that far?

Melissa was now arching her back on her couch as she furiously rubbed her clit. She was moaning as she roughly mauled her tits with her other hand. In her mind Pierce was now undoing his pants as he held her by the back of her neck bent over her desk. She slipped a finger into herself as she thought about how it would feel as he roughly shoved his cock into her. Would she be wet from all the spanking? In her mind Pierce had a thick cock that stretched her. She would have to muffle her moans so that no one in the hall would hear them, but here in her apartment she was free to be as loud as she liked. She wanted to feel herself filled the way she imagined Pierce would stuff her. She didn't want to get her sex toys from her room, besides the batteries were dead from over use, so she reached forward and grabbed the empty wine bottle. It wasn't as thick as she hoped Pierce was, but as she pushed it into her dripping hole it did the job. She thrusted the cool glass into herself with both hands and she fucked the bottle in rhythm to the way she dreamed of Pierce having her. In her fantasy Pierce pulled himself out of her and shot a full load of warm sticky cum onto her back. He once again pushed her down onto her desk so she was helpless to do anything other than lay there and feel the damp warm liquid spread across the skin of her back and red ass cheeks. Melissa came on her couch to the idea of her school's IT guy dipping his finger into the pool of cum on her back and moving it to her mouth to clean off of him. She had never done that in her life and would never have dreamed of letting a guy feed her his cum, but she found the idea of not having a choice in the matter to much to handle.

A few days went by and Melissa saw Pierce in the hall way a few times. She hoped he didn't notice her blushing she was so embarrassed that he not only knew she looked at porn at work, but could obviously read the feedback she left. Melissa was a lot braver online then in her real life, she had posted one time that she had played with herself at her desk at the end of one story she had really liked. She hadn't actually done that but she had dreamed about being the kind of person who would. Now there was a good looking co-worker, probably ten years younger than her who not only knew that she looked at porn at work, but what kind of porn she liked and he thought she had masturbated in her classroom. She had to admit, she didn't mind the big smiles he gave her and the knowing glances, but she was glad she had an extra sweater on to cover how hard her nipples got.

The flip side of this was that she was scared to read her stories during her free period. Melissa turned the wifi off her phone and read it that way, but it just felt pathetic now that she was sneaking around to look at smut like a middle schooler. The boredom was getting worse than the embarrassment.

Melissa sat at her desk with nothing to do. She could literally hear the seconds ticking on the clock. Melissa stared at the dark screen of her computer monitor. Melissa thought it over and realized that Pierce had never said she should stop doing this, just that he would know. Why couldn't she just be normal and look at celebrity gossip or something?

Melissa had to admit, it wasn't just that she wanted to look at smut, the idea of knowing Pierce would see what she was looking at, and he would know she knew, and well the pronouns get a bit complicated from there, but she wanted him to see the dirty things she got off to. She had begun masturbating when she got home to the idea of Pierce taking control of her almost daily. She didn't use any more wine bottles but the line between reality and fantasy was starting to blur. She opened up her browser and didn't go for stories this time. She quickly found a video that was simply a compilation of guys shooting their loads onto the faces of different woman. Every twenty seconds or so it was a new face, looking up at the camera, then getting coated with a stream of cum. When that ended she found one of a teacher getting gang banged by her class, even the female students got in on the action. Melissa normally wouldn't have watched anything like that, but the idea of Pierce thinking she did was so hot to her.

It took about 15 minutes before Melissa heard the knock at her door. She minimized the window but guessed the person on the other side already knew what was on it. "Come in" she said as sultry as possible.

"Ummm hi again" Piece started. "You um understand what we talked about last time?"

Now Melissa's heart jumped into her throat. She realized now he could just get frustrated with her and she could get fired. In fact this was the most likely outcome now, what the fuck had she been thinking?

She tried to play it cool. "Yes, I remember, I remember you helped me out, and I'm really glad you did."

Pierce just stared at her for a moment. "Ummm ya, I did but I thought that would be kind of a onetime thing, like you shouldn't look at porn at work."

Melissa felt some relief; he clearly was open to talking about this and hadn't reported this to anyone else yet. "I know, I know, but come on it's so much more fun to do that then it is to not, and can't you just do me this little favor?" Melissa put the tip of her finger into her mouth, and softly ran her teeth over the nail.

Again it took him a moment to respond. "Ms. Jones, I have a lot of responsibilities here, I'm the only IT person trying to update an outdated system. I'm not your personal assistant here to help you cover up your perversions."

"Oh don't get all high and mighty, you spent more time looking over the stuff that I was looking at then you needed to, you knew exactly what I had read and posted. You don't get that just by seeing an internet usage log or whatever you called it. You liked it too."

This threw Pierce off. He had come into this room completely assured he was going to set down the law and now he felt he was being implicated in this teacher's wrongdoing. Why had he bothered being nice?

Melissa saw this pause as her chance. "OK, you're busy, but you can fix this for me, and I need this, it's so boring here. What do you want? Let's make a deal."

Now Pierce was mildly intrigued. What did she mean by that? There where so many options. She could mean anything. The truth was he had been amused by seeing what she was looking at, and that was one of the reasons he hadn't gone to talk to her sooner. He wouldn't mind fucking her, but he also was concerned she was setting him up. Pierce had never had trouble with woman. He had dated other swimmers all through school, and now the muscles he had built up over the years, and his square jaw and at least decent fashion sense played extremely well on numerous dating apps. He had actually left a blonde in his bed this morning and had a lunch date with a redhead tomorrow afternoon. Pierce thought it over, weighing if adding one more woman to deal with plus the extra work of cleaning up her internet history was worth the convenience of a fuck buddy at work.

"OK, so what you're saying is that you want me to let you look at porn at work and cover it up for you, and then you'll do something for me?" He figured that statement couldn't get him in trouble, but would open the door to see what she had in mind.

Melissa saw him cracking, she knew he was interested. "Use your imagination, I can negotiate anything."

Pierce thought what was he supposed to do with this? His imagination could get pretty wild, and if she would really do anything this would be fun, on the other hand what where the odds this older woman would be game for the kind of stuff she would have to do to really interest him. The blond was a former gymnast, and the red head was semi interested in bringing another woman into the bedroom. How would she compete with that? "Ok fine, I'll help you today and you do whatever you think is fair for that and we can take it from there." This conversation turned out to be more interesting then Pierce thought it would be, but didn't really think Melissa was the type to really be able to capture his attention.

Melissa smiled at the doorway as he left; she finally had a game to help her pass the time at this job. She couldn't wait to see where this went.

The next morning Melissa was excited getting herself dressed for work, in a tight navy blue blouse that she left an extra button undone on. She was able to find a short gray pencil skirt in the back of her closet she had not worn in years. She was very impressed that she was able to squeeze herself into it, it helped that, for the movement, she skipped panties. It took her a moment to find her balance in the three inch heels she was using to complete the look. After a moment of doubt she slipped two thongs into her purse and headed to Pierce's office.

The IT office was one of the few rooms in the building with no windows. The climate control was highly efficient to keep the servers at a constant cool temperature. Pierce looked up as he heard the door to the office open without a knock, as Melissa walked in he was pleasantly surprised by her outfit. This was not how someone dressed to deliver a thank you note.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Assistance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds