• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sex on the Air Ch. 01

Sex on the Air Ch. 01

Wanda Storm put down the stack of papers in front of her. She was a news anchor at her local tv station. She eventually hoped to have the opportunity to do more hard-hitting, investigative journalism and interviews, but right now her role mostly consisted of presenting news stories that were written and investigated by others and engaging in friendly banter with her co-hosts. She suspected that she had been hired for her looks as much as anything. She was tall, with long legs, naturally large but nicely shaped breasts, full sensual lips and large dark eyes. Her thick black hair fell in perfect curls to her shoulders. She had mixed feelings about the effect her looks had on her career. On the one hand, she figured it would be stupid not to use the tools at her disposal. On the other hand, she didn't want to simply be viewed as another news bimbo. For now, the compromise she had reached mentally with herself was that she would use her beauty to her advantage but would strive to make sure that her work was excellent in all other ways so that over time she would prove herself beyond her gorgeous face and body.

A complicating factor in terms of the effect of her looks and sexuality on her career was a unique power that she had had since sometime in her adolescence. When she was turned on, people who saw her also became turned on. Usually this was a subtle thing. But with her lovers it was much more intense. On air, what it meant was that if she was feeling a bit horny or in the mood, that sensuality affected her viewers (at least those interested in women). It was generally just attributed to her hotness, and it made her a popular news anchor, though not for the reasons she wanted. The news station had been suffering from falling ratings in recent years. The popularity of their sexy new young anchorwoman had been noted by the station owner and he had, in not very subtle ways, encouraged Wanda to amp up the heat with lower cut dresses and shorter skirts. Wanda complied, though she knew that what really made the difference was psychological.

About two months ago, the owner, upset that the more revealing outfits hadn't brought the spike in ratings that he had hoped for, had started yelling more and more at Wanda and all of her coworkers, threatening layoffs if ratings didn't improve. Wanda started surreptitiously masturbating in her office before going on air in an attempt to spice things up and improve ratings. She felt a little dirty doing it, but she needed this job. Her sneaky self-love sessions worked; ratings shot up through the roof when Wanda went on air in a state of arousal. She always made sure to rearrange her clothes and hair to their normal impeccable state but her powers made it so that everyone who saw her somehow magically also became aroused, even if watching her through the tv.

In the past two weeks or so, Wanda was struggling to get in the mood during her pre-filming masturbation sessions. She was stressed about the situation and not entirely happy that her career was so strongly based on her sexuality. For several days the week before she simply hadn't been in the mood to masturbate and did her news section in a normal, unaroused state. While her coworkers did not know about her powers, they did sense the difference. The sexual tension that had been permeating the air was absent. After a few days like this, the station owner cornered her, telling her that she had been "tired and boring" that day and that she needed to "bring back the zing" if she wanted to keep her job.

Depressed and desperate, Wanda sought out help from the famous Dr. Rex Whitman, whose research into aphrodisiacs was ground-breaking and controversial. He returned her initial phone call promptly, eager to meet the young news-woman in person. They met at his office.

Rex Whitman was a handsome man in his forties. The millionaire had a reputation as a playboy as well as a brilliant scientist and medical researcher. He flashed her a charming smile as she walked in.

"So my dear, what is the problem that you wanted my help with?" he asked.

"Does doctor-patient confidentiality apply? Because I do not want other people knowing about this. It could affect my career."

"Absolutely, my dear. I'm a doctor. Your secrets are safe with me." Rex answered smoothly.

This was true. While the medical establishment frowned upon the nature of his experiments, Rex was very careful to maintain the confidentiality of everyone he worked with. And even his most controversial experiments were always done with the complete consent of everyone involved.

Wanda paused, pulling her thoughts together. "As you may know, I am a popular news anchor. At least part of my popularity is due to, ah, my sexual appeal. You likely already knew that. What you probably didn't know is that I have special powers. When other people see me when I'm feeling turned on, they feel turned on too."

"That isn't uncommon for a beautiful woman like yourself, my dear."

"No, you don't understand. What I'm talking about isn't the normal appreciation that straight men have for the sight of an aroused attractive woman. What I'm describing is that people who see me in a state of arousal become aroused to the same level that I am. With my lovers, the sight of my orgasm instantly triggers their own. These powers seem to work even when people view me through a television screen. As a way of boosting my ratings, I have been masturbating before going on air so that I am at least a little aroused when the show starts. This has helped increase my popularity among viewers, though I think it is subtle enough that most of them simply think that I am just a hot woman."

Rex had been watching her intently the entire time. She was gorgeous. He wasn't entirely convinced of her story. Frankly, most of her popularity could easily be simply due to her stunning beauty. Nevertheless, he was a scientist and he knew better to dismiss a story out of hand.

"Why do you need my help?" he asked.

"I've been stressed and upset lately and it has affected my libido. I just can't get into the mood, even with masturbation. My ratings have fallen and my boss is pissed. I heard that you do research into aphrodisiacs. I was hoping that you could provide me with some." Wanda asked.

Rex considered this. "You should know that we are currently in process of getting approval for the public sale of our drugs, so anything I would provide you with would be experimental. You would need to sign a waiver."

"Of course."

"Based on your story, you probably need a fairly mild aphrodisiac designed to put you into a mild state of arousal for about an hour?"

"Yes, that would be perfect."

"I can prepare that for you. I will give it to you as a liquid that you will dilute in water. I recommend only drinking half the glass at first to see how strongly it affects you. Even in the diluted state, you may not want the full dose. Come by here tomorrow to pick up the medication."

"Thank you sir!"

"Yours is a fascinating case. If you are ever interested, I would love to bring in you in sometime for more in-depth experiments to understand the nature of your powers." Rex smiled suggestively.

Wanda felt her heartbeat quicken at the handsome doctor's words. She had been admiring his ruggedly handsome looks throughout the discussion. Her difficulty getting in the mood at work was mostly due to stress and the unpleasant nature of the work environment, not due to a low sex drive on Wanda's part. Quite the contrary. The thought of what might be involved in "experiments" with him turned her on. In reaction to her own arousal, she noticed a tent forming in Rex's trousers. He stared at her intently.

"Are you feeling this too? Is my reaction in response to yours?" he asked quietly.

Wanda nodded slowly.

"Want a demonstration right now?" she asked huskily.

"I would enjoy that." Rex replied.

Wanda slowly put her hand down the front of her skirt. She kept her fingers on top of her underwear for now and gently tapped at her clit and vulva with her fingers. She then switched to rubbing her crotch through the cotton of her panties. She was fully wet now. She looked up at Rex Whitman, who had undone the front of his trousers and pulled his erect cock out. He had his hands on the armrests of his chair and he was watching her intently. His breathing had become faster.

"You aren't touching yourself?" she asked.

"More useful experiment to see what happens with as little outside stimulation as possible." Rex responded, never taking his eyes off her curvaceous form.

Wanda continued to stroke herself. She was fantasizing about Rex's cock now. She hoped that in a future "experiment" that they would have the opportunity to actually have sex. His cock was long and hard and dripping precum. She imagined what it would feel like inside her. Wanda put her hand underneath her panties, slipped a finger into her wet folds to gather some of her natural lubrication, and then began to make small circles around her clit with her fingertips. Her lips felt swollen and she was incredibly wet. She reached her other hand up under her shirt and then under her bra to play with her hard nipple. She moaned, a sound that was echoed by Dr. Whitman.

Opening her eyes to look at him she could see that he was in a similar state of arousal to her. He still was exercising self-control to not stroke himself, but judging by the tight grip he had on the armchair rests, it was a struggle.

Wanda unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it. She then stripped off her panties. She sat back down on her chair and put her fingers back between her legs to rub her swollen nub. She watched Rex intently as she did so, enjoying the look of raw lust on his face as he gazed at her.

"Wanna help?" she asked.

Wordlessly, Rex stood up from his chair, walked around his desk and came to stand in front of Wanda. He kneeled in front of her. He reached his hand out to stroke Wanda's thigh and then moved his fingers to lightly stroke her wet, slippery lips. He moved his hand up to her clitoris and lightly traced his finger around it. Wanda squirmed a little, wanting more contact. Rex smiled knowingly at her, well aware of what his teasing was doing, since he could feel it echoed in his own arousal. He slipped a finger inside her and used his other hand to stimulate her clitoris. Inside her, he curled his finger in a "come hither" motion that rubbed her g-spot. The combination of the friction both inside and outside her made her gasp, a sound immediately echoed by Rex. She rocked her hips against his hand. Rex continued this until she was just on the edge of climax and then he suddenly stilled his hand. She mewled in protest and looked down at him.

"I want to prolong this a little further," Rex said. "See how long I can keep us both in this state. A further experiment."

Wanda knew his need had to be as great as hers. This must be some kind of willpower experiment on his end. She decided to let him play his game; it promised to be fun. The man certainly knew his way around the female body.

Rex inserted a second finger inside her and leaned his head forward to bring his mouth to her sex. He lightly licked her, slowly beginning his in and out movement with his fingers again. Wanda squirmed. Rex placed his whole mouth over her clitoris and began to gently suck on her nub. Wanda felt desire course through her like electricity. She was again very close to climax. Rex stilled once more, keeping his fingers and mouth in place but not moving them. Wanda could sense the tension in him, knew that he was also on the edge. He maintained that tense stillness for several seconds in an attempt for them both to cool down a little. But she didn't cool down much. His hot mouth, though not actively moving, still felt wonderful between her legs. After several moments, Rex began to lick her again, harder this time. His fingers stroked her g-spot inside her. She felt her arousal course through her and explode, felt Rex tighten in that same instant, felt him convulse, felt the warm stickiness of his cum land on her leg.

After their simultaneous climax had subsided, Wanda looked down at him. He looked disheveled. She knew she probably looked similar. He grinned at her.

"That was amazing! I didn't stimulate myself at all but came at the exact same time you did! I wonder how your power works? We have experimental aphrodisiacs that produce similar results. I wonder if your body chemistry naturally produces something similar? Though that wouldn't explain how it works over tv...you really must come in for further experiments!" Rex exclaimed.

Wanda smiled at his enthusiasm. He really was an incredibly good-looking man...and very talented with his fingers and tongue. She felt her desire stir again.

"Interested in a round two?" she asked.

Dr. Rex Whitman smiled at her and leaned forward for a passionate kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sex on the Air Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 903 milliseconds