• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Emma was Hairy Down There

Emma was Hairy Down There

12

In retrospect this wasn't one of my proudest moments, although it wasn't like I was taking advantage of a child because the chunky cashier I was with was almost 20. My being in my early 60's made it a little strange, but Emma had come with me of her own free will. I merely offered the ride.

Getting the cherubic cutie to where we were that night, standing in the dark by a tree on the side of the road where I had pulled off to as we approached her house, was the result of a long concerted effort on my part to seduce the cashier of the little store in town. Had I gotten this far because of my suave and slick technique or because Emma Rossi was as lonely as I found myself was something I didn't know or even care about.

All I knew for certain that after kissing Emma a couple of times, when I managed to get my hand under the elastic waistband of the teen's shorts and felt my fingers raking through a jungle of hair that was every bit as dense as I had suspected, I was in heaven.

"Oh Emma," I hissed as I felt the wetness around her thickly thatched opening. "I was right, wasn't I? You do have a lot of hair down there don't you?"

Emma's face was frozen in fear, perhaps wondering how after months of innocent conversation that had gradually become more and more risque in nature, the plump princess found herself with an old man's hand down her pants while he probed for the opening.

"Mr. Taylor," Emma gasped, my name coming out like the girl was standing shivering in a freezer.

"It's okay," I assured the black haired girl as I managed to get a tip of a finger between what felt like very swollen labia. "I told you that I loved girls with a lot of hair down there, and anywhere else for that matter. Doesn't this feel good?"

"I have to gooooo home," Emma insisted as she leaned back against the tree, the odd way she said the word 'go' caused by my long bony finger entering her, her pussy surprisingly tight as I dipped deeper.

"It would be nicer if we were in a bed doing this. That way I could see how pretty you really are and get a good look at how hairy your pussy really is," I mentioned, my tackiness ignored by the teen who was alternately trying to scale the tree to get away and then grind into my finger.

"OH!" Emma cried softly as her thrusts into my hand were no longer subtle, and as I burrowed my face into the nape of her neck and kissed her, her sex clamped around my finger like she was trying to crush it. Then I was pretty much holding her up against the tree as her body convulsed savagely for a time before the gal finally went limp.

"I knew you would like that. Honey, you came so good," I assured her as I managed to pull my hand out of her shorts. "You needed that. I do too."

My hand had taken Emma's wrist and brought it to the rather prominent tent my erection had made in my baggy trousers, and although she recoiled when her pudgy hand made contact with the bulge I was about to pull my zipper down and let her feel my cock in the flesh when she pulled away.

"Really have to go," Emma said as she looked down the road in the direction of her house where her mother was supposedly waiting for her.

"Okay," I said as we went back to the car, and as I opened her door I asked, "You're mad at me aren't you Emma?"

"Have to go," Emma repeated, and so I drove her to her house, and after she left without returning my "good night" she hurried into the house, her stocky but shapely calves and full rump the last I saw of her that night.

Driving home, I brought the hand that had been down the teen's panties to my nose, inhaling the sweetly sour smell of her sex, and by the time I was pulling into my driveway I was sucking on the digit that had entered her.

"A couple years without sex makes an old pervert crazy," I announced to the empty car before going inside, but even if the cashier never talked to me again at least I could say that I got to touch a teenager's pussy one last time.

***

As was my custom, I went down to the store like I did every one of the six days a week Emma worked, even though I rarely had an urgent need for anything I bought. The full pantry was worth it to me because I got to chat with Emma as she rang me out, the length of our conversation and the topic varying depending on whether the store was busy or not.

Emma looked up when the bell on the door heralded my entry, and my smile and wave got a blush and a nod in return. Not exactly the greeting I had become used to, but I guess when the customer had fingered you to orgasm the evening before, it's a cashier's option on how to deal with it.

I pushed the miniature cart up and down the three aisles, putting a few things in the basket while watching the chubby gal work from afar while waiting until the other customers were gone before approaching.

My method of deducing that Emma Ross had an abundance of pubic hair had been proven right again, because all of the signs were there. The nice dusting of fine black hair on her forearms, the gentle swirl of down around the fronts of her ears, and the faintest hint of a moustache only noticeable because her hair was dark had all pointed to what I had felt last night.

I moved up to the counter where Emma was ready for the next customer, her crimson uniform top with the "Shur-Fine" patch over one breast and "EMMA" on a tag over her other breast. The breasts seemed small for a girl as sturdily built as Emma, and her bust measurement was much less than her hips were, but that didn't bother me a bit.

Emma greeted me like she had done when I first set my sights on her. Cautiously and almost skittishly ringing up my order and barely answering my lively banter, it was clear our dynamic had changed.

I watched Emma put the things in the paper bag this old time store still used, disappointed that of the two uniform tops Emma had she was wearing the more snug one. The other shirt had sleeves that were a little looser, allowing me to look under her arm when she raised it, although it was so dark down there that I couldn't tell whether that was hair or darkness under her arm.

"Thank you Mr. Taylor," I was told as Emma put the change and a receipt in my palm, and then it was time for me to go.

Out in the car I put the change in the little receptacle on the dashboard and was about to crumple up the receipt when something caught me eye. It wasn't my receipt but a blank piece of the register tape with loopy letters written on it.

Mr. Taylor.

I get out at 8.

Emma XOXO

I was parked near the store at 7:30.

***

The minute I saw Emma step out of the store just as somebody killed the lights inside, I zoomed up and parked on the side of the store so nobody would see her getting into some senior citizen's car. Emma saw me and came over right away.

"Didn't want your co-worker to see you getting in my car," I explained after she buckled up.

"Oh. I thought maybe you - never mind," Emma replied but I got it.

"No, I would love for people to see me with you," I assured the teen. "It's just that you have to work here and I figured you would get teased about getting in the car of an old pervert."

"Is that what you are Mr. Taylor?" Emma asked as I prepared to pull away from the store. "A pervert?"

"No. I mean, maybe. I don't know," I laughed. "If I am a bit of a pervert I guarantee you that I'm the harmless type. Would you like to go to my house?"

"Better not. I have to be home by nine or Mom freaks."

"Odd that a woman almost 20 has such a short leash on her," I opined.

"Well, she doesn't want me to end up like her."

"Your Mom?" I said of the divorced woman I had known for years. "She seems like a fine woman."

"I'm 19 and she's 34. Do the math," Emma said. "Besides, she caught me doing stuff a while back with a couple guys and ever since then..."

"Oh. There's a story there. Want to share?" I asked. "I don't judge and I've got a closet full of skeletons myself."

"No, better not. I don't want you to stop liking me," Emma said with sincerity as I swung into the place I had pulled into the night before. "You do like me, right?"

"Of course."

"Even with - you know - the way I am?" Emma responded. "I mean most guys don't like fat girls unless they get desperate, and the other thing. None of the boys like that."

"I'm not a boy though. I'm a man. A man who likes women and not girls," I assured her as I leaned over and kissed her ear, and when she didn't stop me I kissed her again while my hand covered the Shur-Fine patch and squeezed the handful of tit through the layers of fabric.

"Mr. Taylor," Emma grunted when my hand went down, but she wasn't stopping me so much as holding me at bay. "I really do have to go home."

"Okay."

"I can sneak out around 10 though," Emma told me. "Mom goes to bed then. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," I said, and with that I drove her home and killed time until 10.

***

Waiting just up the road from Emma's house I saw the inside light go out, and when it did I giggled a little because this was the kind of thing that I would have done in high school. I doubted whether any other man who just gotten his first social security check was doing anything remotely like this.

Time passed, and when the clock on the dashboard changed to 10:05 my eyes were drawn to a ghost-like form that came from the back of the old farmhouse. Like a bizarre vision, crossing through the field toward me was Emma, who seemed to be wearing only a short white nightie, the garment billowing a bit as she hurried along.

The night was warm but I hadn't expected Emma to come out nearly naked, and while the moon was mostly obscured by clouds I could see well enough to tell that there was nothing under the sleeveless white satin but Emma, although she was also wearing slippers.

"Couldn't risk getting dressed and making noise," Emma explained when I asked about her attire after she got in the car, and she added that it was easier to climb out her bedroom window with fewer clothes on.

"Oh, so you've done this before?" I asked.

"Couple times," Emma shrugged, and I chuckled while leaning over to kiss her, my hand landing on the bare skin of her thigh where the skimpy nightie ended.

"Sexy nightie."

"It's really old, but it's comfortable," Emma explained as I puled down the road before turning the lights on.

"I like the way it lets me see through it a little bit," I said as I drove towards my house, not bothering to clear my destination with Emma, and she was noticeably nervous when I parked in the driveway and killed the engine.

"It's not a haunted castle so you don't need to be afraid," I told her as we got out of the car and went up the steps, and after I opened the door and ushered her in I declared, "Be it ever so humble there's no place like home."

Emma walked in with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes darting around nervously, and I put my arm over her round shoulders and asked her if she wanted a drink.

"Water," she croaked, and it was then that I decided that herding her into the bedroom right now might not be a good idea, so we went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I have to be home," Emma said after taking a sip of the water and putting on on the coffee table before finishing the sentence, "before the sun come up."

"I'll make sure of it," I assured the chunky cutie as I got up close as Emma was in the end of the sofa, and as I put my hand on the crown of her shoulder and let it slide down her arm to her wrist I mentioned, "Your skin is so soft."

Emma shivered as my hand glided down her arm, the downy hairs on her forearms standing up at attention as goose bumps formed on her pale skin.

"Cold?" I asked, and after Emma shook her head I told her, "Good, because I didn't want you to cover yourself up."

My fingers went over to her nipple which was poking out into the satin, and as I traced the perimeter of the stiff nub I admit to being surprised at how small her nipple seemed to be, and while her breasts seemed to be about the size of grapefruits and would be prominent on a slender girl on Emma they seemed lost on her husky frame.

Still, the way her body reacted when I plucked at her nipple encouraged me to kiss my way down to the bump in the satin, and when I started to nibble lightly through the satin Emma's body shuddered. I felt her hand on the top of my head, rubbing my smooth skull as she kept me close to her bosom.

When Emma's hand moved upwards I got a whiff of a floral deodorant, so as I kept teasing the teen's nipple with my teeth my eyes drifted over to Emma's exposed armpit and saw that her underarm was shaved, although the way the 5 o'clock shadow filled the large hollow of her armpit made me wonder what her armpits would look like if they weren't.

That didn't prevent me from nibbling my way over to the softly scented cavern, and as I eased her plump arm back I took the liberty of planting butterfly kisses up and down her armpit and even let my tongue glide over the sandpaper-like surface, causing Emma to gasp in shock.

"Ticklish?" I asked while looking over at her reaction. "Grossed out?"

"No - that was - nice, but I'm glad I shaved this morning before I went to work," Emma admitted. "I did, really."

"I know, but to be honest it wouldn't have mattered to me if you hadn't," I told her before confessing about looking up the sleeve of her loose fitting uniform top while she worked.

"Omigod."

"Couldn't tell whether it was shadows or hair," I explained, and when she blushed I suspected the latter.

"I'm confused Mr. Taylor."

"I think you need to stop calling me Mr. Taylor," I reminded her. "Mr. Taylor is what you call somebody you give change to at the store. Henry is the guy who just licked your armpit."

"Keep forgetting," Emma replied. "Anyway, I'm confused. Everything about me that everybody always makes fun of me for, you say you like."

"The answer is obvious. The rest of the world is crazy and I'm the only sane one left," I chuckled as I tried to pick up where we left off, having sensed that Emma had felt herself losing control.

"All I know for sure is I know what I like," I told her while putting my hand on the bare skin just above Emma's knee, and as I slid my hand up it took the satin nightie with it, exposing more and more of her thick thigh. "And I know I like you honey."

Emma's hand ended up on top of mine, neither resisting or helping my efforts, and that was when I eased myself down onto the carpet and in front of the girl. My hands went to her knees and spread them apart, and when I looked up I could see the fear in her eyes.

"So pretty," I whispered as I kept urging her pudgy thighs apart while tugging her towards the edge of the cushion, and as the legs parted the nightie crept higher, although Emma grabbed it and held it when it had ridden up to her belly.

I thought her tummy was cute and loved the deep belly button as well, but it was just under her navel where my interests truly peaked because that was where a thin trail of hairs began. The trail widened until it became the timberline of her pubic hair, and it was then that the pungent aroma of her sex hit me as it rose up from her, with me making no effort to hide my inhaling of the scent.

Sweet Emma sitting there on my couch, slunk down so she was almost hanging off the cushion, with her legs spread wide and fully exposed, might have though me crazy if she wasn't so confused at the way I was practically drooling over the overgrown jungle that filled her delta.

Emma had shaved a little at some point probably a while back, perhaps some gardening in an effort to wear a bathing suit, and that would have explained the way the hair was less dense on the insides of her thighs where the fur finally ended, but the rest of the wide triangle was untouched and incredibly thick.

This wasn't the first time I had been on my knees like this, spreading apart the legs of a woman before going down on them, but it had been quite a while and the previous females on the couch hadn't been teenagers either.

Lowering my face into the delta, the aroma got stronger and as I got close I could see Emma's labia despite the profuse hair that surrounded them, and those juicy pussy lips were welcoming my face as I immersed my mouth and nose into the fold.

Emma's body shook and she squealed as I began to use my tongue inside of her, my cheeks buffeted by the furry jungle around them as I licked the girl passionately while holding onto her fleshy thighs. My tongue swirled around her clit as the young lady squirmed in the cushion, her hands gripping the couch.

Emma was getting ready to cum so I slowed down a little, taking the time to raise the backs of her thighs upward so I could look to see the hair trail that led back to her anus, and I nibbled along that ridge, stopping just before the puckered ring and then going back up to her pussy.

Emma came, and when she came, she came loud as her soft thighs clamped around my ears while she tried to push her pussy upwards into my face, and I kept my face buried in that juicy opening until the teen stopped bucking and went limp when her legs dropped down onto my shoulders.

"I think we would be more comfortable in the bedroom," I suggested as I looked up at Emma through her pubic hair, and she looked a little panicked at that idea, but as I stood up slowly with my knees cracking I held out my hand to help her up and I added, "It's okay."

Emma took my hand after pulling down her nightie as best she could for some reason, hiding briefly what I had committed to to my memory, and after she stood up she gave me a weak smile and pulled something off my cheek.

"I think this was mine," Emma said in a shaky voice as she showed me a pubic hair that she had shed - or I had chewed off.

"Plenty more where that came from," I kidded, causing Emma to blush as I led her down the hall, and when we got into the bedroom illuminated by a night light in the corner I noted, "Didn't make the bed."

I stood behind Emma, putting my arms around her belly and nuzzling into her neck, and as the the girl shivered I tried to lift her nightie up and off her.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she stopped me.

"Are we going to - you know - make love?" Emma asked after she turned around to face me.

"I was hoping we were," I replied. "Of course, that's completely up to you."

"It's just that I never did this before," Emma confessed.

"I thought that you said your mother caught you..."

"She did, but not making love," Emma explained. "She found me behind our garage with a couple of kids. I was - sucking their dicks."

"Oh."

"I did that a whole lot for a while back then, so if you've ever heard anybody in town say something about me like that, they aren't lying. Boys wouldn't take me on dates but after drinking they would come get me and take me out of sight so I could do it to them," Emma told me. "I was so lonely and desperate for affection that I did it even though I knew I was being a pig. Not bragging about it. Just being honest."

"If you don't want me," Emma started to say but I cut her off.

"Hey, we all do things in life we regret later," I replied. "I could write a book about my mistakes. You live and learn. Are you really a virgin?"

"Yeah, but not because I want to be," Emma said as she played with a button on my shirt. "I went with a guy for a while and one night I decided I would go all the way, but after I got undressed he couldn't get hard. I could figure out why but he decided to tell me anyway that it was because I'm fat, and I was so hairy that he could find the opening."

"You aren't fat, you're chubby," I corrected. "And as for your furry parts, you know how I feel."

"You haven't seen me naked yet though."

"I know. That was why I was trying to take your nightie off," I noted.

"Can you turn that light off?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Emma was Hairy Down There

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds