• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 06

J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 06

Jessica stepped off the elevator, and the five boys stumbled off behind her. She looked and noticed the door to the second bedroom was closed and she saw the discreetly placed cameras. She walked to the wet bar and poured herself a couple of shots not even acknowledging the guys were even there. The guys were talking about amongst themselves trying to figure out what to do, how to get things started, who should say something. Instead of a group of muscular young men, they came across as a collection of nervous school boys. Steve watched from the other room, wondering if they would ever figure it out. He was shocked when she stepped off the elevator with so many guys, but that surprise had begun to fade as he watched these idiots try to make a move. Jessica didn't need to wait for them.

She walked from behind the wet bar and then through the confused guys to put herself in the center of the room. Facing away from them towards the window, but looking directly into Steve's camera, she raised her shirt, removed her bra, dropped her skirt and removed her panties until she was standing stark naked in the center of the room wearing only her high heels. The boys seemed to figure this out. Clothes came flying off as they bumbled around like a keystone cast. They gathered around her in a circle. She led to the leader whom she had chosen first, grabbed him by the chin and brought him in for a deep wet kiss, all the while her eyes were on the camera. She did the same for each one of them, knowing that her husband would feel pangs of jealousy watching her kiss another man. Things heated up, and as they moved to caress and fondled her beautiful body, she continued with the passionate necking almost feeling Steve's blood boiling in the other room. He was jealous and locked into watching the proceeding, realizing this is what he had wanted.

Jessica moved in a circle taking cocks in hand and rubbing them. She reveled in having their hot bodies pressed to hear and their quickly hardening cocks in her hands. Dropping to her knees, she quickly engulfed the first cock she could. It was enormous, and the guy was hard enough that she knew he would not last too long. Reaching out, she stroked the cocks on each side of her. Feeling the first guy on the brink of orgasm, she stopped touching him and went to the next dick in the row. One after one, on her knees, she took their cocks in her mouth. There was not one small one in the bunch which gave her some pause, but she moved ahead. Soon while she sucked and pulled on one group, the two remaining guys took turns kissing her neck and back and rubbing her pussy and ass. At one point she had the biggest cock down her throat with two slippery cocks being jerked in each hand and one guy with practically a fist up her ass and another doing the same to her pussy. It was heavenly, and she treated them all to her first hard orgasm.

Once she got her wits back, she stood up and walked around to the other side of the couch, where she bent over. Two of the guys went to the side with her face, and three went behind. She opened her mouth and felt a beautiful hard cock ease into her mouth. This guy grabbed her hair, holding her head in place while he fucked her mouth. At the same time, the first man slipped his dick into her wanting hole and she experience and almost instantaneous orgasm. Both guys drafted off of this and began pounding her face and her pussy as hard as they could. She was blown away by the sensation as the first two guys came in her from opposite ends of her body. As they retreated, she was ready for more.

The next two guys did the same thing fucking and sucking to powerful orgasms. Jessica had cum so many times that she lost count. Finally, the fifth guy was ready to enter her, but she stopped him. Steve's favorite moment every time, she looked at the last guy and said, "Fuck my ass!" They were all stunned, while in the other room Steve whipped his dick out since there was no longer containing how hot he was for his wife. The fifth guy moved timidly forward and gently put his dick at the entrance to her tail. He slipped a small tip of his huge cock inside, and it was clear that he was going to be slow and gentle. Though he had the biggest cock of the group, Jessica reached a hand back to his hips and pulling him forward; she rammed his giant cock up her ass! The pain was swift, but it gave way to absolute bliss. He fucked her a couple of strokes but was still wary, so she pushed him off and stood up. "Who will fuck my ass like a real man?"

She walked into the bedroom and positioned herself on the bed so the second camera could catch all the action. She lay on her stomach and reached a hand back to play with her hungry hole. She was certain she had never been this desperate to be fucked in her life. The first original guy had quickly bounced back from his first orgasm, and he was ready to go. His cock found its mark, and he pumped into her asshole hard. The bed was soaked with her cum even before he shot his load deep inside of her. Then the next one jumped in and penetrated her well-lubricated ass. She was lost in bliss as she reached a hand under her and rubbed her clit while they assaulted her ass. One after another they fucked her ass sore, deeply and shot great loads of cum inside her. Finally, the only one left was the big guy who had been cast aside before.

Steve looked into the camera, and he could tell this guy was angry. Jessica looked at the guy, "so can you do anything with that tool or is it just wasted on you?" Steve was getting a bit nervous; she must know this guy is getting angry, why push it. "Come on wimp, what are you the gay one." His eyes burned as his face went red with anger. He flew across the room and tackled her onto the bed. He forced his kisses and hands on her body, and she fought against him. She was being raped. Steve was just about to fly from the room to her rescue when she looked into the camera with a wink and a smile that said she knew exactly what she wanted. Holding her down he shoved his cock deep inside her. He forcefully pressed her arms back behind her head and fucked her with a crazy urgency. The other guys were concerned at first and then seemed to pick up the vibe. A second one struck his buddy and said, roll that bitch over and let me fuck that ass again!" The big guy rolled her over and the second, without a second's hesitation forced his cock all the way into her ass. The two of them fucked her with malice and Steve could see in the other room that she was in absolute paradise. Each one of them took another turn roughly fucking her ass, mouth or pussy. She acted frightened which only increased their aggression. They considered her forced orgasms a victory as if her body was betraying her; it wasn't. Finally spent, they got up, left her abused body on the bed seeping cum from every orifice, gathered their clothes and left feeling powerful.

Steve came out of the room and found her on the bed, scratched, covered in cum, legs spread and out of breath. "Are you okay?"

She looked at him with a broad smile, "come fuck me, but be gentle." He slid into her and gently sent her off to sleep with her final powerful orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds