• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sarah's Suffering Pt. 01

Sarah's Suffering Pt. 01

Sarah awoke with start to a blaring alarm at 7:00 a.m. She's in an empty bed, an empty bedroom, but it wasn't hers.

Her mind felt foggy, but she knew immediately she'd made some sort of terrible mistake. She just couldn't remember exactly how or why.

She scrambled up trying to find the source of the alarm and then noticed her phone blinking. The alarm message flashed "Wake Up Slut."

She stopped the alarm and then saw a text message alert from "Your Master." With questioning fingers, she swiped to open it.

"Sarah, imagine my disappointment when I didn't awake with your warm lips, thirsty mouth wrapped around my cock this morning. You promised you would."

"Given your reluctance to fulfill this simple request, I suggest you watch this YouTube video and reconsider. You'll REGRET it if you don't."

Sarah's mind was scrambling. She had vague snapshots of the night before. Her company's holiday party. Meeting James for the first time face-to-face. Dancing with him. Drinking with him. Kissing him. Then nothing. And the nothingness terrified her.

She opened the link and a video played on her phone.

_____________________

"HELLO SARAH", the text displayed on her screen. "FOGGY NIGHT?"

"LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT HAPPENED"

Random mix of photos displayed of her and James smiling, taking shots, dancing.

Video cuts to a darkened shot that he took without her knowing.

Sarah: "No, I should probably go back to my hotel room. I have to fly out tomorrow."

James: "Come on, how often are you in New York City? Let me show you a time you won't forget."

Sarah: "You'll make it that memorable, huh?" *slurring*

James: "I promise."

Sarah: "Okay."

*sounds of kissing*

"THAT IS WHAT YOU REMEMBERED. WHAT FOLLOWS IS WHAT YOU DID"

Video cuts to James filming Sarah in the cab, on her knees in the floorboard sucking his cock, her face hidden under his jacket. James removes the jacket and whispers, "that's a good slut." Sarah smiles with her eyes, not knowing what he said, and pulls the jacket back over her bobbing her head.

Video cuts to James filming Sarah in front of his house. Sarah wiping mascara from her eyes, cum from her mouth. James gropes her breasts, crotch, insists the night continue. Sarah follows him inside.

Video cuts to James showing Sarah the video of her sucking him, threating to show it to coworkers and others. They agree that he won't share it in exchange for her waking him up with a blowjob the next morning.

Video of Sarah sleeping when James awoke. James shakes his head, disappointed and leaves the room.

"THIS IS HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO ME"

Come down to my work-from-home office. Make yourself attractive before you do!

Get under my desk, on your knees.Take out my cock and put it on your tongue, mouth wide open, and DON'T suck it. Just leave it on your tongue, look up and me, and don't swallow or touch my cock in any way until I tell you to.

_______________________

Sarah's mind reeled in watching the video. She watched it, and then re-watched it in horror.

What in the hell happened to her, she thought. I've gotta run. I've gotta call the police. They can help.

_______________________

2 minutes later, Sarah's phone pinged again.

From Your Master: Do you really want people you know and love seeing those pics/videos? Of course not. That's silly and unnecessary. We had fun. Let's not ruin that.

_______________________

5 minutes later, Sarah's phone pinged again.

From Your Master: Get down here and show me how contrite you are. If you don't want that video posted, reply in 2 minutes and get down here in 5.

_______________________

Sarah freaked out momentarily, picked up her phone and responded.

From Sarah: I'm coming down.

From Your Master: My cock is twitching. Your mouth should be too.

_______________________

Sarah shivered upon reading James' response.

Now realizing that she was naked, she grabbed a white robe sitting on a nearby chair. She looked in the mirror, smoothed her hair and pulled it back into a nice ponytail. Sarah licked her fingers to quickly remove the black mascara from below her eyes, and composed herself.

Fuck him, she thought as she walked down the stairs, but she knew she'd do exactly as he asked.

_______________________

Sarah arrived just as he had hoped, 5 minutes before James' next online meeting. He didn't have much time to argue with her, but he didn't expect much argument either.

As he sat behind his desk, she entered.

"Hello, Sarah, have you seen the videos of you?"

"Yes, you bastard! And fuck you for taking them." She lunged at him.

James was prepared for that and quickly subdued her arms. He laughed.

"Come on, Sarah, we know that you're not willing to have those videos shown. Your indignation is nothing more than that.

Let's get down to the simple request I've made: Take out my cock and put it on your tongue, mouth wide open, and DON'T suck it. Just leave it on your tongue, look up and me, and don't swallow or touch my cock in any way until I tell you to."

James continued: "You have 2 minutes to get in position before my online meeting begins. You will remain in that position for the 15 minutes that the meeting goes on. Otherwise, I'll post your video while we meet. Decide now."

_______________________

Sarah hated James for the way he was blackmailing her, but she wasn't ready to call his bluff. He'd won.

He moved her towards his chair. She followed.

He sat down and nodded towards her. She kneeled down before him.

James adjusted the work camera and his headset for his meeting. He then muted himself and said, "come on cunt, do your job."

Sarah bristled for a moment, but James grabbed her hair and showed her with his eyes why she shouldn't resist.

Sarah relented.

As James scooted his chair under his desk, Sarah grabbed his thighs.

James moaned quietly as Sarah unzipped his pants and widened them. He shuffled cooperatively as she adjusted them and his boxer briefs to expose his limp cock.

Sarah heard the sounds of others joining the virtual meeting as James urged her to get between his legs and put his cock in her mouth. He muted himself temporarily to say, "that's it slut, open your mouth and lay my dick on your tongue. No swallowing, no adjusting."

Sarah moved herself right between his legs, stuck out her tongue and laid his dick on it and into her mouth.

James smiled down at her. Sarah could hear the meeting begin as he rubbed the back of her head. It didn't take long for James' cock to become harder and harder. Sarah could feel it extending into her mouth and throat. She didn't move, she kept her mouth and tongue open.

James loved this. With quick glances down, he could see Sarah struggling. First with the drool, keeping your mouth open like that made a person's saliva kick in. Then with the growth (length and width), your mouth wants to react to that as it changes and suck involuntarily.

James knew this and wanted Sarah to need to do this. He saw it building as his meeting went on, and as her eyes begged for it, he told her "You can close your mouth and swallow as long as you continue to suck my cock like it's a lollipop."

Perhaps it was because she was afraid drowning on her own saliva or of the repercussions. Regardless, Sarah sucked James' cock like it was a life saver. She ran her mouth and hand up and down his shaft, milking him until every drip of his cum shot in her mouth and went down her throat.

Sarah didn't know it, but when James grabbed the back of her head, he was fucking her face for pure enjoyment. She let him do it because she wanted to please him and please him in a way that he'd let her go. But for him it was one step closer to making her his sex slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sarah's Suffering Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds