• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Dream of Selma 02

I Dream of Selma 02

12

"Ab Chodo Mujhe" Now Fuck Me!

In that dream with Selma, that was the last words he had heard. Her tingling voice, drunk with his semen, her panting whisper had been "Ab chodo muhje." Fuck me now.

He had had that dreams a few times since, with little variations. A couple of times even as he pleasured her with his tongue, making her squirm and scream and even cum on her lovely round tits and massaged his cum on them later. He had not, however, ever entered that beautiful flower cunt. Drunk its nectar but never tasted its depth and tightness. Not even in a dream.

Then one day...

It had become their habits to visit each other every two weeks, sometimes they came down, Selma and Albert, sometime Kyle and Shannon went to their house. Now that the kids were all gone and grown up made things easier.

One day he was sitting on the swing outside, the breeze was pleasant and having a smoke when Selma came and sat by him. As always the close proximity sent a little blood rush to his cock. At this closeness, he could even smell her, the pheromones she was emitting was catchy.

"Shannon tells me you have been having dreams about me. That you have a little crush on me?" There was a cheeky, seductive smile on her lips. That made his cock grow harder and stir.

Shannon, he thought, was blabbing, he would have to punish her and take her ass tonight. Her eyes went down to his crotch, the shorts were not doing a good job of hiding his hard on, her eyes stayed there for a while and then looked up at his face, her nostrils flared a little as she took a sharp breath. He would bet his last dollar that she was getting aroused too, that her pussy was getting wet.

"A little crush, Selma? I have a huge crush on you." His throat was getting parched, he wanted to lean and kiss her, deep and wet kiss.

"Huge?" Her hand gently fell on his crotch and she caressed the hardness. "As huge as this?"

He smiled back. "Tonight when I plunge it into Shannon, I will be calling her Selma and imagining it is you there."

"Why imagine?"

"Cause I won't have the original in bed."

"I will come again next week, you make the arrangements, where and when and then you won't have to imagine."

"It is a deal then. I will WhatsApp you."

She gave a squeeze on his cock and began to get up. She took her wrist and held her back.

"Seal the deal with your lips."

She laughed a short cackle. Looked around and seeing that there was nobody there. Her husband was in the bathroom, the others were i the kitchen, the sun had gone down, she leaned and kissed him. Her warm wet mouth took his in a promising kiss.

He still held her wrist as she broke away.

"Now what?" She panted in a whisper.

"That was just a kiss, not a seal." There was a cheeky grin on his face. His eye brow raised he nodded to his crotch.

"What do you...?" She began to say and then got the gist. "You are incorrigible."

His grip on her wrist got stronger.

Her eyes went wide and she asked incredulously.

"You serious?"

He just grinned.

Her hand snaked into his Bermudas, her palm grabbed his cock, thick and engorged, throbbing and as she touched it she closed her eyes and drew a long deep breath, her chest pushed out a little. She slid back on the swing and in a swift motion bent forward, her other hand pushed his Bermuda down and she took the head of his cock in her mouth. She moaned. It was a loud, passionate, guttural moan of a woman aroused. Then her tongue massaged the underside of his cock and instead of moving out she slid the cock deeper in her throat, she moaned again and she withdrew and slid all the way in again.

Then as quickly she rose, the hand pulled back the Bermudas and her hand left his cock. He felt a pang as he felt the touch depart.

"Next time I want to drink the juice."

She got up and left. He sat there till his cock became flaccid. He went looking for his wife.

Many messages were exchanged. Shannon had a part in the arrangements, she did the booking of a very upscale hotel in the suburbs, she shaved his crotch and he drove to the resort.

He saw her driving in just ahead of her. He honked at her and they both parked next to each other. She looked different. She looked younger than her fifty years and not in her usual conservative attire. She wore a floral yellow and white frock that reached her knees, slight heels and her hair was tied behind her. She had put some effort into her makeup, her lips were dark pink, her eyes shadowed and she looked pretty. He took her bag and slung it around his shoulder, while his own he carried in his hand and they hurried out of the three o clock sun into the cool expanse of the lobby. He gave his booking number and in matter of minutes he was holding the keys to the fifth floor room. As they entered the room, he dropped his bags on the floor and held her arms.

They had not said a word since they met.

"You look gorgeous." He said. Then their lips sought each other. The kiss was hurried, hungry, and desirous. The kiss did not care about the place, they were safely ensconced in a room of their own, and she had flung her arms around him, he put his hands on her ass, his mind registering how tight and firm her ass was as he lifted her. She wrapped her legs around him.

He easily carried her to the large, plush bed and laid her down. The skirt had ridden up and her pale yellow panties were exposed, and he smiled as he saw a patch of wetness on the panties. He loved a woman who dripped, and he hoped two things from her tonight, that she was wetter and she was a screamer. Nothing aroused him more than the loud moans of a woman, nothing drove him more. He hooked his thumbs on either side of the panties and pulled it down. Her pussy was in full view. A triangular patch of jet black hair apart, it was smooth. The wetness showed on her pussy lips, he held back the urge to lap the juice away. He held her feet up in the air, removed her shoes and then began to wet her ankle with his tongue, tracing a wet trail down to her crotch, the husky, womanly fragrance assaulting his senses in a good way, sending more blood rushing to his cock. He jumped over the crotch to the other thigh and traced a trail back to the other ankle. She was moaning, a little frustrated perhaps at his slowness, for she had nearly cum when his tongue reached the upper thigh, anticipating his lips on her pussy.

He stood between her wide spread legs and looked into her eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt. Then his palms caressing her thighs he slid to his knee on the floor by the bed, his tongue lapped the outer labia, up and down several times. She tasted exactly the same as her sister Eva, even better. He licked, his tongue parting the lips apart and his eyes went to her face. She was looking at him, enthralled, shaking, and her lips quivering.

Oh the unbelievable joy of fucking someone for the first time, the animal passions that it arouses.

He did it again, this time the flat of his tongue rested on her clitoris for a jiffy and he felt her shake and more fresh nectar oozed out of her cunt. He began lashing her cunt with his tongue, every now and then circling her clitoris and at last he puckered his lips and sucked the bud in. Her pelvis rose as she came, her moan delicious music to his ears.

His hand had pushed the frock up completely, raising it so her pale yellow bra was exposed. His finger found the clasp in the front and her tits, round and ripe, jiggled. He rose a little and came on top, one hand against the cheek, other holding the tits as he began to suckle at each one of them in turn. Her moans continued.

"Fuck me, please, chodo mujhe." The last two words, right out of his dream, sent a thrill that ended in his cock.

Her panting was desperate. She was far too aroused to waste time on the niceties of foreplay; she wanted his throbbing hard cock inside her, probing her pussy, making her scream in ecstasy. He wanted that too, badly. He stood up, his shorts came off. The boxers were tented with his raging cock. She jumped off her back, seizing the boxers and pulling it down. She held his cock in her soft hands, her nostrils flared and she looked at it for the first time. Licked her lips and her mouth engulfed the head of the cock. She was good, as good as Shannon, as good as Mona had ever been. He groaned. Her head began to bob over and suddenly she released it from the warmth of her mouth and scooted back to the centre of the bed, her legs wide spread, in the air, her pussy lips parted invitingly.

He came to her and resting on his elbows, he found the wet warm entrance. It felt incredibly tight as his cock slithered into her sheath, down to the hilt. He groaned. She moaned a long guttural moan as a new shattering climax began to build in her clitoris, her nipples and spread to the rest of the body.

He began to pump her, slow strokes and shallow strokes, long strokes and faster ones, inter-mingling the deep ones with shallow one. His body hammered against hers, sending the mist of her juice flying into the air. He was close to climax, he withdrew and panting he offered her his cock, she half rose and took his cock back into her mouth, drinking his oozing pre-cum mixed with her juice. She lapped it with her tongue, from his cock, from the balls. The urge to cum passed away and her turned her around. He would not last too long; he wanted to show her how deep he could go in her. He took her from behind, leaning to hold her hair like she was a rein of a horse he was riding, another hand gripping her left tit. He thrust, slow, forceful thrusts, ones that shook her whole body, sent quakes into her insides. The orgasm that had been building steadily suddenly took speed.

Her body began to tingle, her eyes misted and the room began to go dark and spin, her saliva drooled from her open mouth and her breathing became ragged.

Suddenly he flipped her around, she squealed and he his lips latched on to hers, as he thrust back in her and began to make is final descent, she was moaning, panting, gasping, he was grunting and gasping, depriving her of air as he slobbered her mouth and his cock stiffened even more as it prepared to shoot and he exploded, just at the precise moment when she began to cum.

The power of her orgasm was strong; she thrust her pelvis upwards, taking more of his cock in till he could feel the head of his cock touching the pelvic bone. She managed to slip away from his mouth as he buried his head in her neck and she wailed as he filled her with his warm white semen.

They shook, sweat pouring from their bodies till the quakes faded, hey kissed, and kissed till his cock, now getting flaccid rapidly, slithered out of her pussy.

They rolled away, lay down and dozed off, both tired from the exertion.

They went to dinner. She had a Vodka Orange and he had a glass of Scotch, she smoked a couple of cigarettes with him. She ate just fruits salad. Leaning, she whispered to him why. "In case you want my ass, it will be clean and ready." She giggled. That set off his thoughts in that direction.

He would love to have her ass. He loved asses. Ever since Yan had introduced him to the animal, primeval pleasure of her ass, he had been in love with ass. And tonight he would take hers.

He had a bottle of Scotch in his bag, there was plenty of ice in the refrigerator, and he poured a glass for both of them as they sat naked on the couch as they talked. She talked, he listened. He had whispered to her that her ass was on the line tonight.

They kissed and she asked him to be gentle, it had been a long time since she had her ass taken. She had brought the necessary gels and lubricant. He took her hand after a while and led her to bed. He wanted to prime her first, get her all heated up. He began with her pussy, slobbering her and making her cum. Then he began to work his tongue on her puckered hole. She came even harder at just the first lashes of his tongue; he applied a little gel from the tube on her ass, a little on his finger and probed her tight ass. Her ass puckered up involuntarily against the assault, tightened more around his finger, and the as his finger slid in and out it began to relax. He added another finger and then a third. She was moaning with each thrust, already in a world of pleasure and carnal lust of her own. He put a generous amount of gel on his throbbing cock.

He was feeling a state of lust he had not felt in a long time. Ass did that to him. He took a sip of his Scotch and caressed the puckered hole, now red and a little gaping. He placed the head on his cock on the opening and thrust. The head slid in and her rectum, in defence, tightened around it. He began to slide deep as she winced with pain and moaned with pleasure in equal measure. He felt the room go dark, his lust was overpowering.

His wife never let him fuck her ass. He had imagined his cock diving into her friends' asses, Guinevere, Laurie, Yu Shan, even Eva. The last he had ever felt the tight heavenly depth of ass was with Jit and that seemed so long ago. His cock slid all the way into her ass and he groaned.

"You are so fucking tight, so fucking good." He growled as his lips sought hers. She was moaning too. Cumming, as her whole body pulsated along with the pulsating cock inside her. She suddenly remembered how hard she came when fucked in the ass, and how much she liked it. As a younger woman, she had loved being ass fucked a lot. She wondered why she had given it up. Albert liked her ass too, as did so many of her lovers. She moaned as her began to slide in and out.

There was something different about fucking a woman's ass. It was taking control, making her his. It was like owning a woman. Totally. Completely, even demeaningly. It sent a rush of blood in his lions that was incomparable, his cock thickened even more when he fucked an ass, as he had learned from Yan, it throbbed more, it oozed more cum. Just as a woman gave her everything; her control, herself, her dignity when she gave her ass. She surrendered. The taker felt it too. So it was too perhaps when a woman takes a man's ass, digs her finger in his ass, and even perhaps straps on a dildo and takes her man. He surrenders to her, all the way, completely.

He looked at her writhing and cumming body through his misted eyes. His face was set, a snarl like smile on his lips. He began to hammer her ass. Ruthless thrusts that made her reach a new level of climax she had not felt in a long time. Her pussy was dripping, her juices flowing and dripping on to his cock and into her ass. Her clitoris was throbbing, her body was on fire.

He leaned forward and grabbed her hands, twining his fingers in hers, pinning her down in another controlling manner.

"Tell me," he growled aloud, "I own you, that you are my bitch."

"You own me Kyle," she wailed, "I am your bitch, your whore, your slut."

"Say it again." He thundered. "Say it louder." His cock rammed deep inside her guts and he was still.

"I am your Chinaal Bitch" She gasped.

One more hard thrust.

"I am your fucking Whore Cunt."

One more hard thrust.

"I am your Ass Whore."

One more hard thrust. "Tell me, you will give me your ass whenever I want it." It was not going to happen, it was the play of the moment, the show of sominance and submission.

"My tight fucking bitch whore ass is yours." She gasped. She was in state of throbbing orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

One more hard thrust. "Tell me you will offer your cunt to me when I desire it."

"I will, I will, I will." She screamed. Her voice was getting louder, her words ragged, broken.

"Tell me you will suck my cock, drink my semen."

"I will suck your cock, I will drink your semen, I want to drink your semen. Ohhhhhh." She came, her anus tightened its grip around his cock, a squirt of ejaculation erupted from her pussy. The whole room was spinning.

He felt on the top of the world.

He pulled out of her, seized the gel tube and squeezed more gel into her gaping ass. He flipped her around and dove back inside, going deeper into her.

The orgasm that had just shattered every nerve of her body just revved up again. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head up, one hand on the waist as he plundered her ass. Deeper and deeper he went, harder and harder.

Sweat was pouring down his forehead, his body glistened with it. Sweat poured from her forehead, reached her nose and drip down to the bed from her nose. Her eyes were dazed, her nose flowed, her makeup, one she had so meticulously applied after dinner was running.

He was close to climax too. He had been inside her for nearly half an hour.

She was tired and she slid belly down on the bed, his body on her, his cock still embedded in her. He loved this position. Shannon liked it too. The contact with her ass was fabulous, as he thrust harder and harder, her ass jiggled against his belly. He reached his hand and wrapped around him, his palms on her slithery, sweat leaden tits, her nipples hard. He placed his mouth on the back of her neck and began to nibble and bite her. He wanted to give her a love bite, something she could carry for a few days. She felt his cock get steel hard and she wailed, cumming, harder and harder and he suddenly exploded in her belly, and his semen seemed to just pour and pour in her. His cock was pulsating and throbbing, jerking as it worked to release every drop from his body. Her scream, her orgasm was so loud that she was afraid the neighbours would hear her. She buried her head in the mattress and screamed and screamed as her sphincter tightened to suck his cock in vice grip.

He was shaking too. His fingers in her hair, his teeth on her lower neck, he was leaving a gash, a mark of her surrender. The mark would stay for a week on her body, but in her mind, it would live on a symbol of day she became his bitch.

His cock stayed hard for a long time, he used the hardness to slide and thrust a few more times, making are shake as she came again.

Nearly an hour later they rose to wash. She washed him, applying soap gently, cleaning him up. He was too tired to get hard again so soon. They lay in bed, kissing, talking.

She put her lips close to his ears and whispered.

"I will tell you a secret wish..." She giggled and buried her face in his shoulder. "I wish Shannon was here..."

He reached to cup her ass and gave it a playful tug.

"You like girls?"

"I used to. And I think she is hot."

This woman, he suddenly realised, was setting him off tangents. He had not even thought of fucking ass, she had offered him hers. Now she was offering something else he found really hot. Ever since that rendezvous with Jit and Shannon, their hot sex together, his loins had been set aflame. Now the pictures began to filter in. He pictured his sweet babe Shannon, nude on the bed, resplendent and Selma between her legs, worshipping her cunt. Her lips and tongue making Shannon writhe and moan. He found himself getting hard.

He reached for the night stand and dialled his wife, she probably was still up. She too had been expanding her lesbian horizons. Her togetherness with Jit had ignited her desire for women. She had told Kyle that she had never come as hard as when Jeet made her come. She had a brief but equally satisfying evening with Guinevere, and he was sure she would love to be here with them.

He would talk to Shannon about that, maybe an outing in a few weeks time? But now a thought was seeping and swirling in his mind, a thought that refused to go away. Her talk of Shannon had made him hard again. Her head still buried in his shoulder, he lifted her one leg up and held the thigh, slowly, sideways he found her sweet entrance and sank into her, he wet her pussy response by tightening her cunt.

"You know, the first erotic dream I had in many days was with you..." He told her about the dream that had done a lot in setting his mind free of many taboos.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Dream of Selma 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds