• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Dream of Selma 01

I Dream of Selma 01

It has been long time since I had an erotic dream.

Our therapist pointed out to us that it was bad for the health to not have such dreams. I had erotic dreams many years ago. Usually were filled with numerous women, Sherry, Jennifer, Maureen, Mona and quite often too of Yan, a girl I knew before marriage who until today has no match when it comes to giving blowjobs. She was the last woman I know, (seeing that I had never had other woman than my wife).

I submerged myself on the journey, as was Jolie supposed to with people she lusted for. (I did not know of her infatuation with Joe). We had talked about potential people I could try to think of: Eva, Selma, Susan. Anna seemed to be a good choice, but I have not spent much time with her to picture her. I find Susan to be not really erotic dreams material. I thought of a person we had been discussing lately, Fredda, a real bad-girl, definitely a whore material that one could have erotic dreams with, some one to fuck like a slut and leave. But somehow, Fredda did not seem right Mona did not hold any sexual sway, Maureen, seeing her recently, seems to be far from anyone's erotic dreams.

So Selma became the choice. A fifty year old cousin of my wife, a woman with a beautiful, full body, although a little lacking in ass. Let me make it known right away, no one in the family has an ass like my Jolie. So I turned her image in my mind, several nights, imagining her in various positions, I got hard thinking of my lips on her full, firm tits. I got hard imagining her naked body, her wide lips creased in a sexy smile. But no dreams came. Till one day, my wife decided to give me a massage, with oily hands she massaged my cock, it was an amazing massage, I came harder than I ever did in a long time. I only wished her mouth was wrapped around me, drinking me.

There is nothing more satisfying than to look down and watch your woman drink you from your cock. It has been almost twenty years since I felt that immensely erotic sensation. To get the story going, she gave me a really satisfying hand job. I slept like a baby that night. Slept soundly. Then the next day I tried again, thinking of Selma, even the most erotic scenes, like fucking her on the couch as my wife slept in our bedroom, as her husband slept in his room. Like making love to her in the car. Another thing I have never done. But still nothing happened. Then two days later, when I had not even expected it. She came.

So this was my dream, it seemed to go all night; it was vivid, like it was happening in real.

It happened that my wife, blurted to Selma when they were in town that I had a crush on her. And of course, absurd as it may be, she boasted how she has recently learnt to give her husband a cock massage and he liked it. To that Selma replied, never to admit she doesn't know anything herself that she was a good masseuse too. That she had learnt it from some Yogi, and knew how to give a man the hottest orgasm he ever had. To that, and it does seem so absurd now, Jolie replied that she should give me a massage.

A date was set, Jolie was out with her friend and Selma was alone with me.

"You know why Jolie has left you alone with me?" She asked - she has a fucking hot smile, her face is getting a little wrinkled, but I have always liked older women, well, not real old, but mature ones. Young girls turn me off.

"No. Why?" The thought never occurred to me that this was planned. Jolie had to attend a dinner with her friend.

"To give you a massage you will never forget."

My cock, I swear, jumped to full attention.

"What?" I asked, still not believing her.

"Yeah." She spoke in Urdu, making it even more erotic. "Want to waste time talking or want a massage?"

She asked me to take off the clothes and lie down on the bed. I realized that the bed had been specially prepared, a red sheet had been laid on the normal bedspread and a bottle of oil stood by the bedside. When I lay down, now my cock shriveled in shyness, she took off her clothes; I noticed with the corner of my eyes and saw she was now naked. Her tits were as good as I had imagined them to be. Her nipples were thick and round and big, and just as light brown as Jolie's. She climbed on the bed, sitting between my legs. And what I got was a replay of the video called Penis Massage. She poured oil on my back, her touch lighted up my body, her caress was soft, her fingers soothing. As she rubbed my back gently, as her caressed the small of his back, gently moved towards his ass, my heartbeat quickened. But she just touched the back and moved back upwards again, towards his shoulder, gently massaging oil into it, soothing finger that lulled him to a beautiful relaxed world.

My cock, hard since the first peep at her lovely tits, now began to soften, against the belly, pressed into submission. She was talking; for once she was talking that made me want to listen. She was telling me to relax and enjoy it. She began her way down again and my heart raced again. This time her finger grazed his ass cheeks, caressed it and I felt oil pouring on them.

"Oh God," I thought. "Selma is going to massage my ass." And she did, and took a pretty long, joyful time too. Her fingers would graze the puckered hole, gently and a moan escaped my lips each time she did that. She sensed it perhaps, she poured more oil on the ass, let it dribble to the ass crack and began to massage it, I was in heaven. Something I found hard to admit, I loved it when Jolie from time to time massaged my ass, when her finger worked on the tight puckered hole. Selma sensed the moans and her finger were now for his ass alone, caressing it massaging it, one finger probed it, halfway in and I was in heaven, my cock painfully hard. She reached under me and gently held my cock, bringing it from up position to down position, now the tip could be possibly seen between his legs. Her oiled palm rubbed the knob.

"Does it feel good?" She asked her face close to his.

"Just relax then, you will enjoy it more." Her oily palms stroked my cock, oiled it. Then she left my privates alone and began to oil my calves, my feet, and my soles.

My cock relaxed. The throbbing ceased and at last she said. "Turn now."

I turned, facing her, my first sight was those magnificent tits, round and full, my fingers urged to hold them my lips wanted to wrap her succulent nipples in my watering mouth. I averted the gaze. I must look like a pervert, staring at her boobs. My gaze however returned and fell lower. She was shaved, I could the beginning of her slit, the rest hidden in the thighs. I averted his glance, flushing a little.

"Do you like them?" She was asking, her lips creased into a wide, sexy smile.

"What?" I was a little blur.

"You were staring at my tits, are they nice."

My voice choking a little, my throat dry, I replied.

"They... They are perfect."

Her voice was soft, and she was still smiling. "You can touch them. Feel them." It was like an order. I took my palm and grabbed one, it was firm. Just a little bit of sag in it. I kneaded the tits, one then other.

"Okay, stop." She said and climbed on my tummy. Her finger worked on mychest and shoulders, as I gave in to the pleasurable touch. But it the wetness and the heat from her cunt that was driving me mad. Her fragrance, the womanly aroma! She moved down, her hands polishing my legs, flatting the hair as she worked on my legs. My cock was up, obscenely so, but she ignored it. I could feel her breath too, the chest rising and falling, her nipples hard, that only made myhard even harder.

At last, at very long last she held his staff in one palm at the base and poured oil on. Her hands began to massage it, he moaned.

"That's good, Selma, oh Selma that feels good."

She smiled, licked her lips and said.

"You like it." She smiled. "Close your eyes and enjoy."

An orgasm began to build. She squeezed the base of my cock, hard even as she massaged the head. The desire for orgasm passed. As I watched, my desire grew, I wanted her lips on it. I wanted my cock buried in her throat.

"Selma." I said, my voice choking, a little cracked.

I had to call a couple of times to get her attention away from my cock.

"What?"

"Suck it, Selma, please. Suck it."

"You like your cock sucked?" There was a devilish, erotic smile on her lips.

"Very."

"Me too." She laughed and her laughter tingled. She took a rag lying about and began to clean the oil from my cock. She bent and I groaned. The mouth was warm, deliciously warm.

She was good at it, she swallowed my whole cock, and her throat massaged my head. She would withdraw and licked and massaged it with her tongue. And as she swallowed it I would cry out, raising my pelvis, making her take more of it. Her one hand still oily moved to the crack of his ass, her one finger entered his ass. I screamed in pleasure, My cock hardened even more and began to shoot. I tried to push her away, warn her of the impending explosion.

She just jammed her mouth on my cock and I began to shoot in her mouth.

I woke up just then, as I fired the last of my semen in my shorts. For a moment, even awake I could feel her mouth wrapped around my cock, feel the warmth. I opened my eyes and looked around, it was that real, I saw in the darkness there was no one else in the bed except my beautiful, hot wife. She was sleeping on her back; her hair spread all over the pillow. I put my hand into my shorts, and stroked my still hard cock, now lubricated with my semen. The thrill of the orgasm sent shivers in my spine. I sighed. For a moment my mind went back to the last time I had such a dream, and strangely I could remember. I could remember every detail of it. It had been a hot night with someone he should never have dreamed about. Perhaps it had been that dream, unwanted, unwelcome dream that had stopped me from dreaming erotic dreams anymore. I smiled in the blue darkness of my room. This new chapter, this new fantasy woman, I hoped would erase all those bad memories of the previous dreams.

I imagined Selma's mouth on his cock again and closed his eyes. I heard her say. "Now fuck me."

I is not sure, but probably the dream continued, for when I woke up, when I checked my shorts, it was too stained to have been cum from one orgasm, too much semen for a single cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Dream of Selma 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds