• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher's Last Day

Teacher's Last Day

Elizabeth was curious as she wandered along to her appointment. For the life of her she couldn't think of anything that she'd done that would explain Mr Benson calling her to his office. At least, nothing she'd done on the current day that he'd be interested in, and if he knew of older crimes, of which there'd been a few, he'd have handled them at the time. Not that he'd have had much joy out of that.

As it was, she was supposed to be down at the ground watching the football team march towards a glorious victory. If they achieved it, it would be a miracle, the way they played. She was tempted to ignore the request to see Mr Benson and head straight down to the ground but he was the type of teacher who was likely to come down to the ground to find her and make her return to his office, lecturing her all the way. Too, too, embarrassing. Better to just see him and let him get his latest bout of yelling off his chest.

Arriving at Mr Benson's office she knocked. To her surprise, instead of just yelling for her to enter, Mr Benson opened the door and ushered her in, closing the door behind her. He indicated that she should take a seat while he perched on his desk, which was also unusual. Normally he sat behind his desk and glared at his victims. He was also smiling. Elizabeth hadn't realised that the man knew how to smile. She felt uncomfortable. Nice and Mr Benson seemed to be a contradiction.

"And how are you this fine day, Elizabeth?" he asked, his smile seeming to grow even wider.

"Ah, fine," she said carefully, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Tell me, have you heard the latest rumour about me? I mean a rumour that you didn't start."

Elizabeth blushed. It wasn't her fault if people were gullible enough to believe stupid rumours.

"Um, no, not really," she confessed. Had she missed out on some exciting gossip? "Oh, wait. I did hear that you wouldn't be returning to the school next year." And I hope that rumour is true.

"I have to admit that that rumour is nearly true. To be precise I won't be returning to the school ever. This is my last day. I'm just finishing up a few odds and ends before flying away to the life of a research scientist in the sunny Bahamas. After today I won't have to bother with students or parents or stupid bureaucratic rules put in place to prevent teachers from actually teaching."

"Um, congratulations?" And what the hell has this got to do with me?

"Thank you. I probably wouldn't have made the break if it wasn't for your encouragement and the encouragement of students like you."

And just how did I encourage you, Elizabeth mused? I could have sworn you loathed me.

"How did you encourage me, I hear you asking yourself. It was quite easy. I saw the advertisement for my new position the same day you pasted newspaper to my windscreen. Yes, I knew it was you, but I had no proof, so I let it go. At the time. But that was the incentive I needed to branch out into fields anew."

Elizabeth said nothing. Mr Benson continued.

"How old are you now, Elizabeth? Seventeen, eighteen?"

"Eighteen," she admitted.

"Eighteen and in your last year here. Amazing. Tell me, have you actually learnt anything since you've been here? I know you have quite a good brain and some quite good leadership abilities but have you ever applied them to studying?"

"I've studied. I pass my exams."

"So does Jack Mangles and he's a moron on a good day. Like you, he passes because the school feels it would be detrimental to your poor psyche if we actually failed you. I know damn well that you haven't actually passed a single exam that I gave. Your marks were adjusted upwards after I marked them. You can thank your father for that."

Elizabeth bridled at the insult. She was intelligent and she knew it. She could have passed his stupid exams if she'd wanted to but why should she bother. As for Jack Mangles, everyone knew he was still at school only because he could play football.

"I thought that before I left I'd point out to you that you are the epitome of the selfish, lazy, malicious, high-school girl. You are mean and nasty. You feel free to break the rules and ignore any punishments handed out to you, depending on your father to cover for you. You have got away with everything short of murder and feel you will continue to do so. I have news for you.

Once you leave this school you will find your misdemeanours will be dealt with by the police and a judge and they won't be nearly as nice to you as the teachers. Your father isn't in a position to influence the police, no matter how much power he wields in the education system.

However, all is not lost. Out of the goodness of my heart I'm going to demonstrate to you that inappropriate behaviour has a way of rebounding on you. I will now teach you that some penalties can't be skipped by appealing to your father. For your accumulated mischief I am now going to spank you. Won't that be fun? Your father, while he may sympathise, won't be able to cancel the spanking, nor will he be able to fire me as I'll be long gone."

Elizabeth blinked, trying to make sense of what he'd said. She finally fastened upon the key word - spanking. Spank her? He wouldn't dare. She flicked a quick glance at him. Damn it. He was Mr Benson. He probably would dare. Time for little Lizzie to vacate the premises, she decided.

The thought was father to the deed. Elizabeth jumped to her feet and promptly found out why Mr Benson had chosen to sit on his desk. Her standing up put her right next to him, and he caught her arm as he slipped off the desk, turning to sit on the chair she'd just vacated. A sudden tug on the arm he was holding and she found herself sprawling across his lap.

Elizabeth found her dress flipped up exposing her bottom, enclosed in panties which, while they were very nice, weren't school regulation. Suddenly she was wishing that they were rather than the pair that made her look sexy. These were panties that were definitely supposed to be kept hidden.

Mr Benson's hand came down hard upon her bottom, being met with a small scream.

"Stop it. You can't do this. I won't let you do this," she wailed as his hand continued to come down.

"Won't let me?" asked Mr Benson, pausing for a moment. "How do you propose to stop me?"

He listened to Elizabeth splutter and mumble, not knowing what to say.

"Uh-huh. Very enlightening. However, before I resume, should I just give you a good general spanking or should I count off one spank for each misdemeanour you've pulled."

One for every time she'd done the wrong thing? Elizabeth's heart quailed. He'd spank her to death. That was not how she intended to die.

"You wouldn't?" she gasped.

"Wouldn't what? Spank you? I'm already doing that. Why don't we just leave it at a good general purpose spanking? I must admit I've lost count of how many things you've done wrong. Ah, I think we'll remove these first. They look fragile and I wouldn't want to tear them."

To Elizabeth's shocked horror she found her panties being pushed down, leaving her bottom bare. Her predicament had just got a whole lot worse in her opinion.

His hand came down again. And again. Mr Benson proceeded to paddle a lively little drum-roll, her bottom being an increasingly tender drum. She yowled, she yelled, she swore, she pleaded, she got spanked.

When Mr Benson finally swung her back onto her feet Elizabeth was red of face and redder of bottom, holding back tears by sheer force of will.

"Thus endeth the lesson," murmured Mr Benson. "Actions have consequences and you can't always avoid them. Karma will get you in the end."

"I'll report you for this," Elizabeth snapped, hands hovering near her bottom, wanting to hold it but not daring to touch it. "You'll be in so much trouble for this. Assault is what it was."

"Within the school rules, is what it was," replied Mr Benson. "I checked. Admittedly, no-one pays much attention to that section of the rules, but the rule has never been rescinded. The educational bureaucracy is remarkably slow at times. You might like to talk to your father about having old rules overhauled."

"You have to get parental consent to corporal punishment. I do know the rules. I read them."

"You've actually learnt to read? That's a step in the right direction. Ah, parental consent is only required for minors. You're eighteen. Remember I asked at the start of this little session?"

Elizabeth glared at him. He had asked, damn him. There had to be something she could do.

"May I suggest you run along now and think about your future behaviour? Ah, before you go you might like to drop your dress down and pull your panties up. I'm sure flashing me like that is against the rules."

Face burning Elizabeth hastily moved her hands away from where they'd been accidentally bunching her dress up. She also reached down to pull up her panties.

"Attempted rape," she announced, having a sudden brainwave. "I'll report you for attempted rape. Let's see you laugh that off."

There are times when you can make threats and times when you can't. One of the times when it is contraindicated is when you're standing in front of a man, pulling up your panties, with the threat being of a sexual nature. Before Elizabeth could fully understand this the world seemed to spin around her and she found herself back over Mr Benson's knee, her panties having reversed the direction that she intended them to go.

"It seems, Elizabeth," murmured Mr Benson, "that you are a slow learner. Try and keep up with what I'm explaining to you."

Elizabeth was tensed up, ready to scream when the spanking recommenced, only to lose her breath with a startled gasp when his hand landed lightly but firmly on her mound. Her eyes opened wide. He couldn't be touching her there. He wouldn't dare. The feel of his hand starting to rub back and forth indicated otherwise.

"When you say you're going to accuse a man of things of a sexual nature," Mr Benson said, his voice soft and warm, "it tends to make the man think that that is what you want him to do. If he's got the blame then why shouldn't he also have the game? Mmm?"

"You stop that," she managed to gasp out. "You've got no right."

"I know. It's odd, but I seem to remember you doing a lot of things during the year that you had no right to do. It's not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?"

Mr Benson was proving that he knew his way around the female body and, being a teacher, was willing to pass his knowledge on. His fingers slipped inside her, dancing and probing. Elizabeth felt a faint pressure and heard him give a soft chuckle.

"How about that. You're a virgin. I wouldn't have been willing to lay a bet on that. You have a bit of a reputation."

Elizabeth said something rude, trying to struggle, appalled at how easily he held her in place. This was so unfair. It was even more unfair in her opinion when he touched something and what felt like an electric shock ran through her. She gasped, barely stifling a scream.

"That's where your clitoris is," came the affable comment. "Sensitive area, isn't it."

The sensitivity of the area was highlighted by a couple more touches that left her quivering and shaken. A feeling of relief swept over Elizabeth when she was abruptly swung back onto her feet. A relief that promptly fled when she found he was undoing the buckle of her belt.

"Stop that. What are you trying to do? Leave me alone, damn it."

"I am undoing your belt. This will let me push your dress up higher. Pushing your dress up will reveal your bra. I will then push your bra up and off your breasts, leaving them free for me to play with. Understand?"

"You can't do that. I don't want you to do that."

She found her protests blandly ignored. She might as well have saved her breath. She wasn't quite sure how he managed it but Elizabeth found herself lying flat on her back with Mr Benson pushing her dress higher. Then her bra, as foretold. Looking down at herself she was naked from above her breasts all the way to her knees, where her panties were tangled.

Her panties weren't tangled around her knees for long. Mr Benson deftly slipped then down and off. He settled onto the floor beside her, his head on her chest, while he started to kiss and taste her breasts, his hand once again settling between her legs, teasing and arousing.

She protested. She twisted about under his exploring mouth and fingers. She felt hot, her blood seeming to become heated, coursing through her body, raising her temperature. There was a pool of heat low in her groin and he was stoking it with every little touch.

When Mr Benson lifted himself onto his knees and dropped his trousers Elizabeth's eyes opened wide again. Her mouth felt dry and she licked her lips. OK, she might have seen an erection before, might even have touched one, but she'd never seen one that appeared to be looking at her with intent. Normally boys would be begging her to touch, pleas that she generally ignored. She didn't think that Mr Benson would be doing any begging.

He pushed her legs further apart. She willed them to close, normally easy to do when a boy was trying to touch her. This time, for some reason, her muscles felt weak, unwilling to let her bring her legs together. She went pale as he moved between her thighs, his cock swaying just above her body.

She shook her head slowly, wanting to say no but unable to find a voice. All she could do was watch and wait. His cock stroked back and forth along her slit. Was it her imagination or was it glistening? It was. It was wet. Wet from her, she realised, feeling a funny little thrill.

She shuddered slightly as he stopped moving. A hand was touching her, moving her lips apart. His cock was pressing against her. She saw his hand withdraw, feeling herself closing over his cock and swallowed nervously. He was really going to do it and there was nothing she could do about it.

He pressed forward slowly, just easing forward. His cock butted up against her defence and he saw her bite her lip. He pulled back a little, then eased forward again. She was watching him, watching his cock press in slightly and then retreat. The pressure against her hymen seemed to increase with each gentle movement until she felt something give and he was sinking deeper into her.

She moaned a little, regretful at the loss of her virginity, but also elated that things would now progress. He was still pulling back and sliding back into her, but every time he came in he sank deeper into her, slowly filling her up, her passage stretching to take him, clinging to him as he passed. With one last push he sank fully into her. She watched, seeing his shaft descend, vanishing into her, watched as his groin rubbed firmly against her, feeling him deep within her.

He halted then while she tried to come to terms with what had happened. It felt so odd, different. Different nice, she decided, not different nasty. Still, she was quite sure he shouldn't have done that. Not that she could do anything about it. She gasped as his hands closed over her breasts, rubbing them, teasing her nipples.

He smiled down at her, watching the expressions on her face. She looked confused, not knowing how to handle what was happening. He pressed his groin harder against her and then relaxed. Pressed again, this time withdrawing slightly as he relaxed. Pushing back in that little bit, then withdrawing just a little more.

"Move with me," he said, speaking quietly. "You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly."

Pressing in and pulling back, with the retreat being a bit more each time. Elizabeth was starting to move with him now, pressing up to meet him as he drove home. It wasn't long and he was doing long full strokes, driving home quite firmly, feeling her moving in unison with him, her breathing deeper, little gasping sounds coming from her lips.

Elizabeth was watching him, fascinated by the intense look on his face, moving with him, happy to lift her hips and push up to meet him, wanting more of that sensation as his cock rasped down her passage, seeming to flick nerves she'd never known she possessed. Each thrust raised feelings that seemed to accumulate, adding to what had gone before, slowly driving her wild.

Mr Benson was now giving free rein to his needs, driving home forcefully, enjoying the feel of Elizabeth's enthusiastic response. She was totally aroused and with him all the way, pressing tightly against him, wanting him deep. Not quite ready to climax but not far off.

He gave one more hard thrust and then stayed still, his cock buried to the hilt inside her, holding her still. He put a finger to her lips to stop her puzzled queries.

"Are you all right with this?" he asked, smiling kindly. "I can stop if it's too much for you."

His smile became even broader as she looked as though she was going to have a stroke.

"No. Don't stop. You can't stop now." She sounded slightly frantic at the thought that it might all end before she was ready for it to.

"OK. If you're sure?"

A frantic nodding and Mr Benson resumed his efforts. He drove in harder than ever, Elizabeth swiftly adjusting to his greater efforts, making little encouraging sounds as he possessed her.

It didn't take him much longer to finish. He was ready, although he could delay things for a bit longer if he had to. He was, however, fairly sure that Elizabeth was on the cusp, ready to fall screaming into her first true climax. A few short and fast thrusts and she was lost, eyes wide, mouth open, as she climaxed, a silent shattering of her senses. Mr Benson also finished off with style, giving her all he had and enjoying every last moment of it.

After a while Me Benson arose and tidied his clothes, looking thoughtfully down at Elizabeth who still lay on the floor, breathing heavily and looking slightly stunned. Eventually she sat up, looking down at herself and her dishevelled clothes. Slowly she started tidying herself up.

"You do know I can now report you for rape," she said.

"I know you won't for two reasons. First, you'd have to admit that a teacher got the better of you and you'd also have to admit to the spanking, because I certainly would. All too embarrassing for you. Second, you gave me permission."

"What? I did no such thing."

"No. Don't stop. Don't stop now," said Mr Benson, smiling. "Sound familiar."

"That doesn't count," Elizabeth said quickly.

"I think you'll find it does. Of course, if you're willing to argue that in a court. . ." His voice trailed away.

Elizabeth glared at him. No way could she get up in court and listen to that sort of thing and she knew it. Suddenly she laughed.

"I hope you have fun in the Bahamas," she told him, smiling. "I understand that the Bahamas have one of the most shark infested beaches in the world. You'll fit right in with them."

She left, leaving Mr Benson to finish packing before he left the school for the final time. An interesting diversion, she thought. Once Mr Benson was safely gone she might just let it slip that he'd seduced her. Her friends would be scandalised and envious. She wouldn't however, mention the spanking. Or maybe she would. It could provide some shock value.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher's Last Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds