• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said

Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said

Thank you for having interest in my story. All voting is much appreciated.

*****

We are the Brandon family. My husband David is driving us to his parents for Thanksgiving. I should have said was driving us. We are broke down on US 69 just 30 miles north of Marshal Texas. Our destination is Tyler but here we are on the snowy shoulder of the road. None of us can get a signal to make a call for help but all three of us keep trying. I'm just feeling very thank full our engine is still running because its thirty degrees outside and a 21 mile an hour wind. I am Cindy, 34 year old white mom. We got married just over a year after he got me pregnant with out delightful daughter, Beth. She just turned 18 a few months ago.

"Gosh this is so frustrating! Can't you do something Daddy?"

"Patience sweetie, I put out the hazard beacons. We will get helped soon, I promise." David assures her.

I chime in. "This is a good lesson learned punkin. Look how freaked out you are. We are all becoming addicted to our phones. This is proof we must find other things to do in life, simple things that do not require a connection."

"Yeah, good luck with that mom!" She hisses back to me, as she and her daddy chuckle at my ridiculous idea.

"Oh great! Look girls, a truck has stopped for us!" My man informs us, as we join him looking behind our Tahoe. Its an 18 wheeler truck. A older black man has jumped out and is walking our way. David hops out to talk with him.

"Thanks for stopping, we are needing a tow. We cannot get a connection on our phones. I'm David by the way."

"Names Donald Rankin. Its typical around here, not getting a signal. What's wrong with it?" He points to our vehicle.

My husband explains. "Its making a heavy grinding noise and its pulling hard to the left."

"I can go get on my radio and try the mechanic up the road a ways. Give me a few minutes." He says, already running back to his truck.

"Thanks! Thanks a whole lot Donald!" David hollers as he jumps back in our warm ride.

"Things are looking up now ladies." He smiles with hope. After a good ten minutes pass, we see Donald heading towards us again, this time with his warm coat on. David lowers his window.

"Sorry folks, Leon is not answering." Donald informs, thru David's window. "He might be under a car working. I can give you a lift to his shop, its not out of my way. Just eight miles ahead."

David agrees. "Yes that will be a big help Donald, we will take you up on that."

Donald rubs and blows into his hands, then says. "I will be back there in my rig, warming up. Come on when you get ready."

"Honey, I think you and Beth should ride on up to the shop. The quicker ya'll are off this road the better."

"Are you sure? You probably need to go and show the mechanic the way back here." I say, as I enjoy the warmth of our ride, not wanting to leave.

Beth chimes in, excitedly. "Lets go mom! I want to ride in that truck!

"Go on Cindy, I will feel better getting you two out of harms way. Donald knows how to direct Leon back here. You can wait for me in the warm café or waiting room."

"Ok, I guess we got to do this. Take your coat sweetie." I teller her, giving her daddy an assuring kiss good bye.

"This is going to be so wild mom! Hope my phone starts working so I can send a video of us!" She giggles as we almost run to Donald's truck.

"Come on up ladies. Never any fun being broke down but on days like this, its terrible." He says with a smile, as Beth and I climb in.

"I'm Beth, Donald and my mom is Cindy. We are happy you stopped for us."

"It's no big thing girls. I have been in your shoes more than once. Beth, you will have to sit on my bed or squat on the floor." He informs, as I take the passenger seat and close the door. "Buckle in Cindy and we will be off." I do as he commands and we start rolling.

Beth has settled in behind us, filming the insides, the view thru the windshield, etc.

"It's good meeting you Donald. Are you from this area?" I ask, hoping to make the situation relaxed.

"I'm from Waco but I know the whole state pretty good" He brags. Going on to tell us about his wife, his five goats and lazy hound back home. As he continues driving and talking I notice Beth has spun around, now laying on his big bed, being nosey.

"young lady, stop being rude. Sit up and stop prowling around."

He assures me. "It's fine Cindy, she can't hurt nothing back there. Just don't roll on my remote or you may get a shock. He chuckles, then asks where we are from. I tell him Baytown and he says yes , he knows the place well. Been there a few times.

I say, with dread on my face. "This is the shop?" As he pulls into a huge parking lot with a smallish simple white building at the rear.

"Sure is. Best mechanic I know in this area. His tow truck is here, so that's a good sign." He tells us, as he parks the truck. "You want to come with me? Meet ole Leon?

I ask with reluctance. "Does he have a place to wait? a lounge for customers?"

Donald laughs loud. "Not his style Cindy. Just stay here if you want. I will go get him busy taking care of your Tahoe."

"Thank you Donald, you are so good to us. I believe I will stay here." I tell him, watching him climb out and head to the shop. I get out of my seat belt and swivel around, looking at Beth.

"honey get your coat ready, we are probably going to get dumped here when Donald gets back. We will be in the cold until David and Leon get back." I inform her, noticing she is ignoring me, paying full attention to something in the bedroom. I stand up and lean inside and that brings her out of her trance.

"Oh mom! That's him!" She sputters out. "It's Donald in that vid. I look to see a naked black couple making love. He is very thick, broad shoulders. His dick is hidden as he keeps ramming the woman in a doggy position.

"Stop looking Beth, turn that off." I say to her, ever so quietly. Not really meaning one word of it, as I keep watching the exotic scene. I have never seen black sex, I have only seen a small amount of porn in my life. I'm sure this is new to my baby as well.

"He is real sexy naked, mom. It's so exotic to me.

"Turn it off sweetie, we shouldn't be seeing this. It's his private stuff." I mumble but keep watching, realizing both my sets of lips have thickened. My juices dampening my panty.

"I saw his face earlier mom, it's Donald! She was sucking him. My eyes swivel around to see my baby biting her lower lip, rubbing her jean clad pussy. "He's got a big cock! Way bigger than Greg's."

I'm licking my lips, watching her stroking herself, as she is telling me what she saw. "Back it up Beth, I want to see." I whisper to my baby.

Suddenly, the door flings open. "Dam that wind is cutting right thru me!" We both hear Donald preach, as he hops in his seat. "He will be leaving in a few minutes girls." He tells us, as he stares at us, and us at him.

I nervously spin around, sitting back down, hoping Beth has removed her hand from her crotch. Knowing he has a good view of her since I moved away. "That's really great Donald!" I say, a little too excitedly, looking at him. "Thank you again. What now? Do we need to get out and wait here so you can be on your way?"

"Hell no, I'm not rude like that. I got time to wait." He tells us, as he stands, then ducks inside his bedroom. I see his clothed butt and legs, remembering how muscular and black they were in his movie. he really was very sexy, like my daughter admitted to me.

"I guess you managed to roll on the remote after all, girl. Did you see anything shocking, like I promised?" He starts laughing, as he sits back down, looking back and forth at both of us. "My little mamma helped me make that last year. She's a hot little wife ain't she? She figured it would keep me from getting at the road whores.

"I'm so sorry Donald. It's all my fault, I should have watched her closer!" I squeak out, timidly.

"I don't mind, feels hot to know someone seen us fucking! I know by lookin at the counter, ya'll stopped it before I blew my nut in Latonya's sweet cunt. You missed a good nut bust. You got to see my big ole black cock when she was sucking it didn't you?"

"Donald! Please don't talk so vulgar in front of Beth!" I beg him. "Neither of us have.."

"I seen it!" Beth blurts out, cutting her mom off. "Seen her sucking your dick, Donald!"

"Good! Real Good Beth! I'm not shy when I get a chance to show it off. pretty dammed proud of it. He says, chuckling. Then undoing his belt and snaps on his dickey's pants, as Beth and I look on. "Beth, you mind if I show your mom? She should see it too."

I stutter out. "That, that's ok! I really don't need to Donald! We made a mistake looking at your private stuff." I admit, as he starts fishing it out with his left hand.

"Please!" I babble.

"Show mom! She wanted to back up and see you on the vid!" My darling daughter says, outrageously.

Once he has it fully out and moves his hand off. "How's that for a real man's cock! Huh? You like that mom?" He grunts at me. "Tiny bit bigger than David's maybe?"

"Oh please, just, cover it up won't you? For my baby's sake?" I beg him but lick my lips and squirm my inner thighs together as I say it.

"You cover it up Cindy. I ain't going to. Beth loves it, don't you?" Beth nods her head in a long up and down motion, her eyes glued to it. "Come see how it feels, you will love it as much as Latonya. Ain't never had a white girl getting at my cock."

Instantly I see Beth start trying to get off the bed. I fall to my knees and wobble hurriedly. "Stop it Donald. This is wrong." I mumble, not sounding convincing at all. His rock hard shaft standing up proudly at 8 to 9 beautiful inches and thicker than my wrist.

"Get it little mamma! Be my first white slut!" He urges me. "Ain't nobody going to know but us baby."

As I inch forward, I look up at him with shame and need. Then, looking over my shoulder at my not so innocent anymore daughter. Her eyes tell me her feelings and then her voice. "Mom, would you suck him for me? Show me how you like doing it?

Greg and Hugo both told me I was pretty good at it but I would love seeing how you do it." Her eyes keep telling me, do it mom, please do it.

I turn around and see that I have wrapped both my pale white hands around it. I feel like I am floating above, watching myself cheat and pleasure a sexy black man with a huge cock. "I love how it feels Donald, its so hard! and so exotic in my hands."

"MMMMM its a great sight for me too! Seen this in porn but this is how I need it from now on!" He moans, telling me. "Let me have your phone Beth. You just keep stroking me mamma, suck it too!" I do as he wishes, starting to lick the head, swirling my tongue around in circles. Feeling it throb in my hands is surreal, its a much more powerful throb than David produces. Hell, everything about this African dick is more impressive. I slowly stroke it all the way down and then back up, sucking the head and a bit of the shaft as I work him.

I look up and see him using Beth's phone but I just keep sucking and fall more in lust with my black man's fantastic love pole. Gently, he uses his left hand on my head, to nudge me deeper. Making sure I know he wont let me stop.

"Oh mom that's so hot! It's even hotter than seeing your wife do it, Donald."

"MMMMMM fuck it sure is girl! Keep looking and learn you something, she needs this cock. Be needing my nut too! Here's your phone back."

"Gosh mom, you got more than half his dick! Are you excited do it for him? It's so hot to see this!"

I moan out on his cock, gagging and slobbering, as he pushes my mouth deeper. Allowing me a quick movement up, then forcing me deeper again. I have him throbbing hard now, pulsing in my horny, stretched throat. I am proud I can make him feel good. I desire his creamy sperm in my tummy now. "MMMMM MMMM."

Donald bellows. "Fuck girl, get that dick! Here my black nut, keep sucking Cindy MMMMMM Fuck. Don't stop!

four powerful ropes of thick, salty seed I struggle to swallow down, followed by three more David sized spurts. I moan and choke but take care to keep sucking, making sure I fully please my black hunk.

"Wow! That's so awesome. I don't know if I could do that. You are really big Donald! Mom got you good!"

"Fuck yes, she be natural taking my fuck stick. Ain't no porn be matching her! MMMMMM shit girl."

"I'm glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves." I preach, after pulling off his dick. "I did all the work!

"Don't be acting like you didn't love that woman." Donald says to me but looking at Beth, smiling big.

"It was different." I confess, looking at my punkin in shame. "Ok, it was erotic and I loved it! Happy now?"

"Yes!" Beth squeals to me. Watching me collect myself and taking my seat. "It was great mom! I won't ever forget it."

When I look over at the shop, goose bumps invade me all over. "Why the hell didn't you tell me your father was here! My God!

"I didn't know." She says.

"I knew we had time Cindy. Its all good mamma." Donald mumbles. "Put your number in my phone." He asks, trying to hand it to me.

"No Donald I will not. We are both married! Good God! This will not happen again. Ever!"

"Ok mamma, if that's how you feel. Your loss."

I keep looking over at him timidly, wishing I could shed my guilt and give him what he wants. "Get your coat on honey, we have to go now."

Beth hops off the bed and Donald grabs her, making her squeal, as he hugs on her, his limp but still big dick rubbing on her left leg. "Thank you for everything." She tells him.

I open my door and climb out, helping Beth down, I look back in to Donald. "I'm Sorry.'

After we make our way over to the building and get inside, meeting Leon. David says he hopes we got to stay warm because he has been freezing getting our Tahoe here.

My once upon a time innocent daughter chirps out. "We were hot in there daddy. Those 18 wheelers are so exciting!"

********

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds