• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 02

Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 02

123

Hi all; first of all I would like to thank you all for the votes and comments- it means a lot to me. Secondly I would like to provide a disclaimer to everyone reading that there are depictions in this chapter of non-consent/rape. If you find this problematic I would advise that you read from my next chapter which will be posted in the new year. Much love, Foxesandhairbows.

Xxxx

*

The sun set later than she expected it to, and the air was far cooler than she had anticipated. It seemed uncanny that such a hot, dry day ushered in such a cool evening. As Sam drove from the university grounds she prepared her usual 'lines' in an attempt to dull her anxiety. She had switched off her phone so that Devon would not have an opportunity to dampen her attempts at a good mood. The slender girl focused on the long stretch of road as she pronounced; "Yes, I know, I *am* tall. 5.9 to be precise. I know! I should have modelled! But I got into the game late and I don't have the nerve not to eat for more than a few hours!" she falsely chuckled as though the imaginary person she conversed with had cracked a joke about her weight, as they always inevitably did. "Yes, I used to surf a lot. I am all about mildly extreme sports. Give me a skateboarder over ballet shoes!"

Sam shook her head, feeling suddenly sick to her stomach with falsehood. She didn't want to be the uncomfortable token teen at this party. But her high school habit of anti-socialism had taught her nothing but how to further distance herself from social engagement.

She looked at herself in the rear-view mirror and scowled at the skew cat-eyes she had painted on over her pale pink eyeshadow. "Sam, you are going to drink. You are going to drink when you get there and you aren't going to stop until people like you." she made stern eye contact with her reflection and shook her hair out from behind her ears.

She laughed at the serious tone of her voice and put a hand on her forehead, turning into a gated community.

She arrived alone, after having a tiff with Tania about trusting Owen and his intentions. Haylee would have come but she was too baked and fell asleep before she could get dressed... A loss Sam did not feel too dearly. Having them with her would have made her feel obligated to their wellbeing and she was far too concerned for her own at that point.

Sam pulled up onto the curb amongst at least fifty other colorful cars and looked up at the house, while she checked the address she had typed into her phone. It was a brick face house with huge rectangular windows on both floors and leafy green plants all over its front garden. A room to the far right on the second floor had a gorgeous balcony which was being used as a make-shift sound desk, with huge speakers and a mixing board. Kids were spilling out of every door and window, most of them in their bikinis and shorts, with a beer or a red cup in each hand. Sam climbed out of her car and adjusted her short dress self consciously, shifting from foot to foot as she decided whether to phone and check if she was in the right place before she bothered going inside. She had tied her long hair up into a high ponytail and donned her most comfortable black bikini, her strappy gold sandals and a loose fitting cotton beach shift which fell from her shoulders to her upper thighs. She had a slim gold bracelet on her wrist and nothing else except her white faux leather handbag. She hushed her anxious mind and checked the address one last time on her phone, before steeling herself and starting a mantra; "Drink until they like you". Before she walked away she tossed her handbag back into the car and opted to carry her keys in her hands as she made her way up the inclined drive way and through the palisade fencing. Her approach to the door brought her face to face with an attractive young man she had to assume was the host. He was wearing the most ghastly yellow shorts Sam had ever seen and had a huge fishbowl in his hands which housed a collection of car keys. "Hey there stranger, I'm Collin. Keys in the bowl if you'll be drinking." he smiled genuinely at her and offered her the fishbowl with one large hand. She dropped her keys in the top of the bowl. and grinned. 'drink until they like you' she repeated internally.

"Hi Collin, I'm Sam. Uh... Owen... invited me. I hope that's okay."

Collin's smiled widened. "Oh! Owen's infamous girl! Glad to meet you. Yeah of course it's okay. I wouldn't be throwing a house party if I didn't think some pretty strangers weren't going to come." Collin paused to wink at her friendilly "Owen's on the lawn in the back yard. Grab a drink from the kitchen."

Sam blushed, mortified that Owen had been speaking about her, and then nodded mechanically. She stepped aside and passed through a throng of people crowded around in the entrance hall. She hadn't taken three steps and she heard Collin chiming "Hey there stranger, I'm Collin!" to the next person who walked up the flagstone stairs.

There were people everywhere, in the stairwell, against the walls, on every chair and windowsill. Sam watched people from the corner of her eye, looking down at her hands which she had clasped together in front of her as she walked. There was music but it was not as loud or raucous as Sam had anticipated, which was a great relief to her. It was soft enough that most of the people perched on counter tops or pool tables were talking at normal volume; those that were talking, that is. All around her couples were pairing off and entertwining. She watched as a girl pulled two others into a small room which appeared to be a guest bathroom, ahead of her she could see a den which was occupied solely by people with their tongues down each others throats. She made her way through the crowds gingerly, hoping not to see anyone with their trousers down. Eventually finding the kitchen she wasted no time and snatched a blue plastic cup of something fizzy and pink off the granite counter top. A girl reeking of rum sat next to the big glass bowl, teetering off to the one side. She grinned and sat back, clearly assessing Sam's appearance. "Thassss my love potion baby. Open sesame!" the girl lifted a hand and spread two fingers, slipping her tongue onto one and aggressively sliding into her mouth.

Sam's eyes bugged in surprise and she nodded quickly, patting the girl's leg comfortingly as she attempted to make a quick exit. On the tabletop blocking her way however; a blonde man sat with his legs wrapped around the waist of a slender red headed boy, their hands under one another tops, both still dripping with what was presumably pool water. She scooted their legs aside a few inches and walked sideways out of the door. As Sam walked out of the kitchen and past the stairs she spotted another couple, pressed into a corner and barely concealed in the shadows. The woman was facing the wall with her skirt hiked up, her partner stood behind her with his jeans slung low over his hips. Sam cringed as she watched him press his hips forward. She steeled herself and chugged half of her cup determinedly as she walked. 'drink until they like you'

The kitchen spilled into a spacious sunken lounge, with cushy dark blue couches. Beyond that the room was walled entirely in glass and opened right onto a massive pool and back garden. Sam immediately spotted Owen in the garden, surrounded by people. He has sitting on a lawn chair with his hands resting on the thighs of an ample purple haired girl, wearing a bright blue metallic bikini. He had a pair of snug jeans on and nothing else. The girl had her one arm over his shoulder and was swinging her long legs over his knees as she spoke with people in front of them. Her feet were bare and bowed gently in a way which gave the illusion that her legs were much longer than was possible. The group around them was placed in an odd semi-circle around an ice tub which appeared to be full of slim beer bottles. Surprisingly none of them had their hands on each other or their lips tangled. Owen's one hand was clasped around the hip of the curvy mermaid, his finger latched in the band of her bikini while he tipped his red cup back and downed his drink. Sam felt her brain suddenly retract, replacing plain old Sam in every one of her fantasy with a busty purple haired girl. She was more than a little disappointed, but quickly chastised herself for assuming anything about Owen. They didn't know each other other than weird brief encounters in the hallways and in parking lots. She had a boyfriend, he knew that. She just didn't know that he had a girlfriend. She took a deep breathe through her nose and allowed a smile to creep onto her face. However, ‎she was unsure about how to approach him... and was about to just turn around and go fish her keys out of the glass bowl at the front door when Owen glanced her way. His face lit up, eyes widening in surprise. He patted the hip of the girl in his lap urgently and she looked down at him, then stood up at his word. She spun around and found another seat almost immediately, the recipient of her attention grinning and wrapping his arm around her.

Sam swallowed the rest of her drink, dropped the cup on the ground and practically stomped over to Owen. "Hi there S-" he stopped himself and grinned at her "Princess."

He stood, reached for her and hugged her loosely, kissing her temple with a fond familiarity that made her blood buzz with eagerness and excitement. They turned, his hand still on her back and he introduced her to his friends. Names came into her ears and left just as quickly. She became quickly overwhelmed, hugging and exchanging names with at least ten people. She still hadn't said anything to Owen. Finally the curvy Mermaid and the man acting as her chair were introduced. "Lastly, this is Austin and Beth. The psycho twins, my best friends. Since grade school." Owen pronounced, taking Beth's shoulder in his palm and shaking gently. As he released her he moved to sit back down. Both twins raised hands in greeting.

Sam grinned in relief and was genuinely happy to be introduced. "I'm Sam." she repeated for the tenth time and the twins lifted their hands again at the same time. "Beth." said the Mermaid. "I have heard so much about you. You've only known Owen a week and I think he likes you better than me." she grinned sincerely and Sam felt her heart flutter.

"Owen grab a chair for your friend!" one of the group said, as Sam turned around and looked over her shoulder for a perch awkwardly. Owen hopped up and started walking away when she grabbed his arm. "No, no. I'll sit in the ground. It's really cool."

"Nah, at least take my seat. I'll sit next to you."

Sam bit her lip and the older man's tongue darted to the flash of teeth with a hunger he was glad she missed. She nodded and smiled gratefully, sitting down lightly in his chair, hiking one leg up and holding her ankle comfortably in her hand. Within minutes she was swept up in conversation about high school and choices of college and why she chose to move from her home town. She deliberately didn't feed anyone her rehearsed answers, terrifying herself into a nervous-babble. A few people asked asked which dorm she was staying in and why the choice not to stay in a sorority house; a question which she didn't have much of an answer for besides from the aspect of the fact that her parents were paying for her to board and they were strictly religious, hence a sorority representing something dangerous and essentially 'sinful'. The group all laughed at this answer and one dark skinned boy, who Sam remembered was called Lloyd, gestured around them. "Good job they did. Look at this... A house full of drunk eighteen year olds feeling each other up and fucking on the stairs."

Sam laughed and slapped her knee. "You saw them too?!"

Owen looked up at Sam from his perch against her chair leg. "Ultimately this is what university is about. It's about expansion. It's about living beyond yourself." he was gazing up at her and his eyes had caught the yellow light from the porch. His hair was pulled back from his face and he was focused on her, his words being spoken directly *at* her. Sam smiled as she listened, more intrigued, as it were, by him than anyone or anything else.

Sam's eyes darkened as he spoke, her mind pulling her to images of Owen in various states of undress. She wanted him now more than ever, surrounded by the stench of sex and alcohol and beautiful bodies. The realisation struck then, with little shock, that she had only come here to see him as she imagined him; surrounded by people who adored him and by the aura of sex and youthful desire. She allowed her arousal to run rampant, staring at him as he monologues about the coming of age process and about moving out of the house. She gulped down her ideas of sitting forward and shutting his mouth with her tongue... but only barely.

A few hours later found Sam in the grass beside Owen, a fresh cup in her hand and her gaze in the pretty purple haired wonder. The metallic blue bikini was being warped by a seeking hand which was curled over her soft, tanned ass cheek. Sam gasped when she pushed herself up onto her elbows and saw who it was Beth was engaged with. Her eyes bugged as the metallic suit caught the light, the travelling hand moving slowly, kneading the doughy flesh. ‎Still sitting on the lawn chair, Austin and Beth were giving everyone a show. She was straddling him and had her hands on her thighs passively... His own slinking inside her swimming costume as she leaned across him to lock tongues with the African boy beside them. All the while Austin looked up to the place where their tongues met. Owen rolled from his belly to perch in his one muscular arm at the sound of her gasp, his skin pricking with the sensuality. How that sound was the same breath that he or anyone else may have breathed was beyond him; and he took a millisecond to observe the mist of her breath before he moved his attention. He caught sight of Beth just as she scooped up the nondescript boy's hand and pulled herself from her brother's lap, stroking her hand over the passive erection lifting between his legs as she went. She stepped around a few chairs and then looked back at Austin, tipped her head and offered him her free hand. To Sam's amazement he stood up and grabbed it, Beth leading both men off towards the house.

"She's... that's her *brother*! That's-"

"Disgusting, princess? Disturbing?" Owen interjected, rolling back into his belly and pressing his torso up into his elbows. He looked up at her, perched on his hands. She was frowning deeply, a single dark hair caught in her mouth. Owen ached to pull the strand out and kiss the corner of her lips where it would be plucked from...

"Yes! It is!" Sam gasped, insolent and horrified.

Owen shrugged. "To each his own. I would rather that form of so-called 'fetishism' than she was interested in teenagers or horses or something. At least they love each other." Owen chuckled, and Sam swore his eyes sparkled. She blushed and nodded. After a few moments of thinking about his statement Sam bit her lip and nodded determinedly. "Yes. You're right. At least they love each other. Still fucked up though."

Xxxx

It was at least two in the morning when Sam announced she wanted to leave, shivering in her sheer shift dress and sandals. They had moved indoors, but the music had died down to soft, low key rap and the only people still around were either passed out drunk or screwing each other behind the couch with what they believed was a semblance of discretion. Sam was enjoying herself, but as she had unwittingly allowed herself to sober up and had come to terms with her tiredness. She was no longer valuing the company of the group more than she would value her bed. Owen was laying flat in the carpeted floor at her feet, staring up at the ceiling with an empty packet of crisps in his left hand. Sam leaned down to him and whispered him name, attempting to get his attention without breaking his focus too violently. "Owen... Owen..." she cleared her throat "Kevin...?"

He turned his head slowly and when he spoke it was in a hushed, dark tone. "Don't."

She shrugged and came slightly closer, laughing gently at his detached airs. "Well you weren't responding dude."

"Don't call me that, princess. My father calls me that."

Sam chuckled again and pursed her lips mockingly. "Daddy issues? Hot."

"Don't make me come up there princess." Owen laughed, pushing himself up so that their faces were closer. Sam blinked fast and moved back a little when she felt a small waft of his breath on her chin. "Listen, I want to get going..."

There was a strange silence between them and the room felt eerie for a moment. Owen stared at her as though he expected more. She gulped as his eyes bored into hers and she blurted "Do you need a lift back to campus?"

He found himself nodding and wondered if there was a glint in his eyes. Owen had planned to stay with Collin for the weekend to get drunk enough to justify missing their first lecture because of the hangover, but the prospect of being alone anywhere with Samantha excited him in a way he could not explain. His thoughts drifted to a shadowy place where he might press her against a wall and slip his hand between her legs, lifting the flimsy sheer cotton she had sheathing her body in. He wondered if she would fight him for access to her skin... He felt his cock shift in his pants at the thought of her pushing him away only to find herself helpless to his weight and strength. She was suddenly standing up above him, placing her small feet beside his forearms precariously and pressing herself to a standing position. Owen looked up and wondered how far forward he would have to move to see the swelling fleshy curve of her ass from his vantage point. She was like a dream, lit by the orange porch light which shone through the glass doors and bounced off of the midnight blue plush couches. The white dress was rendered see-through by the additional touch of moonlight and her body was outlined perfectly by the shadow of her skin tone through the fabric. He could probably wrap his hands around her waist; she was so slight... He would feel her birdlike bones beneath his fingers as she wriggled to escape him... He gulped as she moved and the vision quickly disappeared once her dress dropped the light.

She looked back at Owen as she stepped past him, looking around for someone else to tell that she was leaving. Everyone around them was either asleep or... occupied. Sam sighed gently and gestured for her new friend to get up. He jumped to his feet in a split second, grinning broadly. "Let's kick it." he hummed softly, swinging his arms like an excited child.

The walk out of the house consisted mostly of Sam squealing as she barely missed treading through various piles of vomit, ambiguous spilled drinks or drunken bodies and Owen forcibly holding back his laughter as she angrily hissed at him to stop. By the time they reached the front door, they were whisper-shouting at each other and giggling too loudly to not be noticed. Sam stuck her hand into the fishbowl which was standing on the sideboard beside the small bathroom she had seen the group of girls utilise for their liason in the beginning of her evening. Her keys had a distinctive red charm on the ring and she found them relatively quickly. "Real good work Collin. Take everyone's keys and then leave them at the door. Real safe." Sam appraised sarcastically, pushing open the head front door. Owen laughed softly behind her and she looked back at him with a grin.

Stepping out of the house was a hail mary for them both as the fresh night air hit their lungs with a sense of sweet relief. Sam was still smiling when she reached her car, and felt a great sense of pride about how she had handled herself that evening. She looked over to the dark haired man standing on the opposite side of her car and her heart fluttered with anxiety. Her smile faded quickly. What was she doing? Wasn't taking him back with her profoundly suggestive? She bit her lip as she slipped the key into her door and unlocked it deftly. She ducked inside and reached across to unlock the passenger side door... pausing to observe the curve of Owen's hips as they stood at eye level with the window. She gulped for what felt like the millionth time and flipped up his latch to let him in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds