• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 06

House of Love Pt. 06

1234

This is the final conclusion of a story about mind control. But there are no drugs, devices or gimmicks that make it happen. It is about the kind of mind control that happens every day. The kind where people become true believers and no amount of logic or reality can make them see truth. Don't believe it? Then you are not paying attention to the cults, both religious and political.

Synopsis to date: Sheila is a young girl that left her rural home to work in the city. With no family of social support network, she was drawn into the church called House of Love. There, the leaders twist religion to use for their own nefarious purposes. She has now escaped the cult and returned to where she finds the ones who truly love her.

Part 6 contains incest, both D/dd and Mother/son, anal, and lesbian. There is the brief reappearance of a nameless slave from Part 5. I believe that this story can stand alone without too much missing information. But you may wish to read part 4 to see the development of the relationship between Sheila and her father. Part 5 helps bring us to conclusion.

It also contains what many would call blasphemy, as has every other part in this tale. But then, that's the point about how cults control minds, isn't it? If those don't appeal to you, you may wish to hit your browser's back button now.

*****

House of Love Part 6 Epilogue – Off Road

Chapter 14 – Restart

It was a long ride out of town and back to Edward's home. The journey would not end until evening. White lines, telephone poles, and distance mesmerized the drifting mind. Music coming from the truck's tape player. Sheila just listened and let her mind float. Edward didn't ask questions. He simply concentrated on driving.

After a couple of hours of no conversation with Sheila, Edward opened a gambit.

"Are you OK, baby? I know you will talk when, or if, you are ever ready. I just want you to know that I'm here to listen, if you want to talk about it."

"I know you are, Daddy. But I just don't want to right now. I will, but I don't know when. Right now, all I want to do is be with the one person who I know loves me. Someone who loves me and doesn't want to manipulate me or use me."

"OK, then. You let me know what you need. And when you want to talk I'll be there for you," was all Edward said. There was some clue for Edward to ponder when Sheila used the word 'manipulation'. And she had implied that someone made her feel unloved. But whatever it was that was going on with Sheila, nothing was going to be helped by pushing her.

The rest of the ride wasn't total silence. Conversation was sparse and about topics of no consequence. But it gave Edward the assurance that, while what was going on in Sheila's life was significant, she was not paralyzed by it. Deeply hurt maybe, but not destroyed. Still, it had to be major. She would not have called him to come get her, and apparently cut all ties to her life, if this was just minor incident.

They arrived home tired, but hungry.

"Just get out what you need for tonight. We'll unload the rest tomorrow. It will be fine where it is" Edward suggested.

"Good idea, Daddy. I just want to eat and go to bed. Tomorrow is plenty soon enough."

When they entered the house, Edward said he would make something for them to eat while Sheila showered. By the time Sheila was done, so was Edward. Conversation continued to be light.

"Have you talked to your sister lately?" Edward asked, hoping to get more conversation from Sheila.

"No. I should have, but I was so busy that I didn't take the time. I should have and now I feel bad about it. We talked about getting together to celebrate her eighteenth birthday, but that slipped by also. So stupid of me not to understand who my real family is. Who really loves me."

Another clue for Edward to contemplate. He ruminated, "Something happened to make her break all of her connections in the city. Maybe something with the church. Well, let it go. She will tell me when she is ready."

Dinner, clean up, put away the leftovers. Edward showered, while Sheila made her final preparations for bed. He did not know what was going to happen with his daughter and himself. He knew what happened the last time Sheila stayed with him. He wanted it again.

Ever since she called for him to come get her, he could not get her out of his mind. He dreamed many nights of the love they had shared when she was last with him. The beauty of his daughter. Her nakedness. The curve of her breasts and the feeling of her nipples as he rolled them under his tongue. The way she pleased his cock with her mouth. The tightness of her sweet pussy as she rode him to orgasm. The incredible feeling of that ring milking his cum as he filled her ass.

He had masturbated to the memories. Making love to his daughter had been a spiritual experience. There had been nothing like it in his life. Sex with his wife, Sheila's mother, had never been that good.

But Edward could not presume that this time, things would go like the last. Hope with all of his heart, but not assume. He knew the truth was that she had seduced him. She had made the moves. She had controlled all that they did. Sex had been at her invitation.

He accepted it like a man in the desert dying of thirst accepts water. He was a most willing participant. When she had returned to the city, he thought he was going to collapse. Her coming come to him, to take him sexually, had almost given him a heart attack. Her leaving had almost killed him. It left a hole in his life that ached to be filled. But only his daughter could fill it.

Edward had expected that Sheila would have returned to him much sooner. But she went back to the city and he felt like she had forgotten him. Now he realized that she had neglected her sister also. So it wasn't just him she ignored. Something had drawn her away.

So now, maybe he felt a little better that it wasn't personal with him. She wasn't rejecting him. Edward had been afraid that their sexual relationship, established last time Sheila visited, had driven her away. Maybe she regretted what they had done. Maybe she hated him for the sex they shared.

As he stepped out of the master suite bathroom into the bedroom, he called out to the air, "I put sheets and blankets on the couch if you want to use..."

Before he could finish, Sheila stepped into his line of sight.

"I won't need them, Daddy. I sleep with you. We settled that last time I was here. I'm yours and I always will be. Any way you want me. I'll do anything for you, Daddy. But honestly, tonight I am physically and emotionally drained. Tonight, can we just snuggle together? I'll make it up to you."

Edward replied, "Sheila, you never have to 'make up' anything to me. I love you and I want you to be happy. I was afraid that you regretted what we shared last time. I was scared to death that I had made you hate me.

There is no rush on anything. There is no pressure and no demands. I love what we experienced in the past and if you like, we can continue that part of our relationship. When you are ready."

"Thanks, Daddy. I don't regret anything we did. In fact, I expect to be your lover for the rest of my life. And I am so sorry that I have neglected you. But tonight, I really need to sleep. I'm just exhausted."

Edward and Sheila crawled into bed and took comfort in each other's arms. Sheila had the first good night's sleep in many weeks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Sheila slept late. Edward rose early and went about his daily routine. He didn't have to be anywhere. Since moving away from his former home, following the divorce, the twenty acres he bought kept him busy. There was always something to do.

Once people in the area had gotten to know him a little, he had picked up odd jobs from people who needed his skills. Everything he owned was bought and paid for. He had no debts. But money was tight and the extra work allowed him some financial breathing room.

Edward was a fairly good handyman with most basic tasks. He was a handsome man who kept in good shape due to all of the physical labor involved in keeping house and home together. More than once, Edward noticed women watching him as he worked at their place. He was not averse to removing his shirt, weather permitting, and giving them a little show.

On one occasion or another, one of those watchers invited him inside to fix something more than they had originally hired him for. That was fine with him as long as they were clear that he was single, and going to stay that way. He didn't want to make any attachments or break up any marriages.

The sex was fun. It relieved stresses for both Edward and the women. If someone wanted to make more of it than that, Edward would remind them of their prior agreement to leave it casual. If someone got a little too pushy, he simply found reasons not to visit that place again.

He had no desire to hurt anyone. But he knew that what they offered was not going to satisfy his real need. He had already been down that road with his ex-wife. Following his divorce, Edward did not know what it was that he wanted. But he certainly knew what he didn't want.

Sheila's last visit had turned his world upside down. He never conceived that true spiritual completeness and sexual satisfaction would be found with his daughter. She had led him like a sheep to slaughter. She totally, deliberately, utterly seduced him. And he a willing participant all the way.

What he had experienced with her was an epiphany. It opened his eyes to that which in his wildest dreams he never imagined. Incest was the ultimate taboo. The church always taught that it was the most vile sin. Yet he not only committed that sin, he reveled in it. It became his fondest desire.

His union with Sheila revealed a completeness of relationship he never knew was possible. He had found his true soul-mate. He could not imagine life without her. And the time since she had been away had been barren. Nothing tasted good. Sex with those willing partners was fun at the moment, but not truly satisfying. Sheila was the one who brought light into his life.

He could have resisted her. But deep down he knew he did not want to. The world might never understand. He did not care. Edward knew what was real and what was not. The love he shared with his daughter was the most beautiful thing he had ever experienced. There was no higher feeling in the universe.

"I have to wait" he told himself. "I have to be patient and let her come to me. She has been badly hurt somehow. When the time is right, it will happen."

After his chores were accomplished, Edward returned to the small house and began to prepare breakfast. Sheila awakened to the smell of bacon, eggs and coffee.

"You let me sleep in, Daddy. I could have gotten up and helped you. What have you been doing?"

"You looked exhausted last night. I though it better to let you rest. I just did some things around the property that always need tending. No big deal. But it works up an appetite and I thought eventually you would need something to eat also."

"Thanks, Daddy."

Sheila walked up behind Edward and gave him a big hug. As she lingered Edward was aware of the feeling of her breasts pressed into the side of his back. He also noticed that she had twisted her body a little so that one leg went in between his two and her other wrapped around the outside of him. The effect was that her pussy was in full contact with his thigh.

"Oh, god. She's going to make me crazy like the last time" Edward thought.

His cock was rock hard and he thought his balls would explode.

"Oh fuck. Fuck! Please don't do this to me again." Edward's body was responding to her touch. She could light him off with the slightest caress.

Sheila noticed the bulge in his pants. She had wondered how he would respond to her return. Would he be mad at her? Yell at her? Reject her? She wasn't sure, but she was determined to return to the one place and the one person who had shown her total love.

It was worth the risk. He was worth everything. And now she had her answer. That hard cock told her everything she needed to know. She had her Daddy. And she would take care of him for the rest of his life.

Sheila let him go. She didn't want to torture him with what she wasn't ready to give. Not just yet. She knew she needed time. She needed to heal. But soon. Very soon. She would not be able to resist receiving from him what she needed.

She had been betrayed and hurt. She was not the innocent who had previously visited. She was vastly more experienced. There was almost no kind of sex she had not experienced. She was harder, more demanding, and certain to satisfy her needs. Sheila would have what she wanted.

But along the way, her Daddy was going to receive the benefit of that experience. He would go places with her that he had no idea existed.

"Buckle your seatbelt" she thought. "It's gonna' be a bumpy ride."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I have to go over to the Wilkerson place and take care of a small job. I'll be back around dinner time" Edward informed Sheila. "Just rest. Take it easy."

"OK, Daddy. I need to call Stacy. I missed her birthday and I want to catch up with her. I haven't talked to her in a long time and it's my fault."

"Alright, I'll see you later then."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hi, Stacy."

"Hi, sister. I'm really happy that you called. I miss you and I kinda' was wondering what happened. We haven't heard from you for a long time."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry about that. I got caught up in some stuff and it took my attention away from what was really important. I sorta' neglected everybody. It was stupid, but I'm better now. By the way, I'm at Daddy's. I left the city for good and am staying here."

Stacy was surprised. "You quit your job and everything? How long are you going to be there?"

"I don't know. Maybe a long time. I like living with Daddy and he likes me being here."

"Why did you decide to do that? I mean, you were so excited about being on your own and stuff. What happened?"

"It's complicated and I don't want to talk about all of it over the phone. Maybe when I see you. I screwed up when I missed your birthday. I'm sad about that. I wish I could make it up to you. I love you Stacy. I want to see you."

"Well, maybe, that would work out for us. Do you think Daddy would mind if I came out there for a while? I need to get away from here."

"Why? What's going on?" Sheila asked.

"Like you said Sheila, it's complicated. I don't want to talk about it on the phone either. But I will tell you everything when I see you. That is if, and this is a big 'if', you tell me everything about the city and why you moved away."

"That's scary, Stacy. There may be some things I'm not ready to talk about. There may be things you don't want to know."

"Back at ya', girl. There may be things on this end you don't want to know about either."

"How about this?" Sheila proposed. "We get back to being the sisters we once were. No secrets. None. We tell each other everything, nothing held back. OK?"

"OK. But this may wind up being the strangest conversation two sisters have ever had."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Stacy is going to come stay with us for a while" Sheila informed Edward.

"That's great! When is she coming? How long will she be here?"

"We haven't nailed down all of the details, but soon. And, Daddy, there are some things we need to work out before she gets here."

"What do you mean?" Edward asked.

"Sleeping arrangements. The status of our relationship. Sex. Minor things like that."

Edward was stunned to silence. He had not thought through the implications of his relationship with Sheila to the rest of his family. As usual, Sheila was one step ahead of him.

Sheila continued, "I sleep with you. I have sex with you. I will not hide that. Stacy will either accept it or she won't. That is up to her. But if she wants to stay, she is going to have to put up with it. Though, I have a feeling it's not going to be a problem."

"Oh, why is that?" Edward asked.

"Just call it women's intuition. Leave it to me. Everything will be OK."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night, Sheila and Edward snuggled in their bed as usual. Sheila brought her Dad's arm around her and fixed his hand on her breast. She liked the feeling of his hands on her. It made her feel secure and loved.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my daughter."

"Oooo, I like that."

"What?"

"Being your daughter. Also, being snuggled up with you. Your hands on my breasts. Squeezing them. Feeling me up. You do make me wet, Daddy. I want to take care of you, but I'm not ready just yet. But I will be. Soon, Daddy, soon. Can you wait for me?"

"Yes, baby. I can wait. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. The love we shared the last time is worth every moment of patience. I was so afraid when you left. I was afraid that you would never come back to me. And when you didn't. I thought I had screwed it up. I fucked my daughter and now she hates me" Edward confessed.

"I don't hate you, Daddy. I love you. I've come home and I want to be your woman. I learned what is important, and the genuine love between us is all I will ever need.

I saw false love, the exploitive kind. I let other people define reality when I should have been doing that for myself. But I let them, and I believed them. They lied to me and hurt me. They used me and I am so sorry I let them.

There were good things there, too. Good people who really loved each other. But there was a real snake in the grass. As much Satan as that bastard in Eden.

I don't want to talk about it anymore tonight. It's too hard. What I need now is your love, the real thing. Just know that I am never going back. I'll will never leave you again. I love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Edward woke to the most exquisite feeling. He cracked open his eyes to watch is daughter sucking off his cock. Her head was stroking up and down while her tongue was swirling around his shaft.

Sheila would pop it out of her mouth in order to lick his rod all over. She would press her tongue down into his slit while her lips caressed his head. Then she took it back in her mouth and began to slide her lips toward the bottom.

"When will she stop?" Edward thought. "How much can she take?"

But Sheila didn't stop until Edward was fully enveloped, his cock down her throat. She was liking his balls while her throat muscles massaged his length.

"Oh, fuck! She took me all! Oh, god, she's deep throating me."

Sheila continued to work Her Daddy's cock until he exploded in her mouth. A little bit escaped and dribbled down her chin. When Sheila released him, her finger scooped up the cum on her face and popped it inside onto her tongue. She smacked her lips.

"Ummmm. So good. Morning, Daddy. Time to get up."

Without another word, Sheila got out of bed and walked toward the kitchen. Edward watch her. She was wearing only panties and her beautiful breasts swayed as she sauntered out of the room. He thought he noticed an exaggerated sway to her hips as if she was flaunting her ass at him. Like a matador waves his cape to the bull.

"Oh, fuck" Edward thought. "She is going to be the death me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila loved teasing her Daddy. She loved knowing he was hard for her. But only because she knew how much he truly loved her. Sex was just sex. She had learned that at the House of Love, having done it with so many people. But sex could also be the highest expression of love, when it was between two people who both had each other's welfare at heart.

Sheila teased her Dad because anticipation made the final act so much better. It was all about the buildup. Any two animals could rut. But lovers made love to each other. Oh, it was a lot of fun to just fuck. That was also an expression of love when done with the purpose of giving and receiving pleasure with a committed partner. Sheila was committed to Daddy.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds