• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught Naked at the Pool

Caught Naked at the Pool

12

I'm Jim, a single man in my mid-30s, and a few weeks ago I moved into a new house. My company had transferred me to a sales position in a new territory, and I took the opportunity to buy a nicer home than I had before. I've never lived to the extent of my means, but decided it was time to take more advantage of my success. My new house was a 3 bedroom in the inner suburbs. It was built in the 1930s but had recently been completely renovated.

Everything about it was top notch, and it really fit the description the real estate gave it of "classy craftsman cottage." Arguably it was more than I needed as a single man, but I planned on making the most of it inviting friends and family to visit and hosting parties and barbeques. I was particularly excited about the back yard. It wasn't huge, but like everything else it was well done with a nice stone patio, outdoor bar with a sink and fridge, a gas grill and outdoor stove, all around a small swimming pool. There was even a large flat screen TV under the covered part of the patio that could be covered and locked when not in use.

Since moving in I had been focused on getting settled, unpacking and all the other odds and ends you have to do after moving. Feeling good I had largely finished, I decided I deserved a weekend to relax and finally enjoy the nice weather and the pool. Having moved from a northern climate, I certainly had some work to do on my tan, but I had taken a little vacation before moving so I at least wasn't blindingly pale.

My backyard was private with an 8 foot tall fence going around on all 3 sides. I wouldn't say I'm a nudist, but I'm by no means modest and feel comfortable in my own skin. I often go around my house naked if there's no one over and the weather isn't too chilly. I'm no body builder either, but exercise regularly and keep myself in good shape. So I decided to soak up some sun without the constraints of a swim suit. Board shorts are so huge and always make me feel like I'm wearing a wet blanket.

So I went out with nothing but my towel, sunglasses and some SPF 8. I had already stocked the outdoor bar, so I made myself a dark and stormy which is dark rum, ginger beer and lime. As an avid sailor it's a great drink that always reminds me of being on the water. I turned on the outdoor speakers, and put on a relaxing Pandora station of Americana music I had built over the last few years. I didn't turn it up very loud as I wanted to relax and figured I shouldn't attract too much attention from the neighbors. It was in the upper 80s and after 5 minutes in the lounger my eyes got heavy, and I was completely zoned out and at complete peace with the world. This was exactly what I needed.

Suddenly I realized I heard a voice. Between the music and my relaxed state, it didn't register at first, but I realized a female voice had first said, "Why hello there." Followed with a more inquisitive, "Hello?"

Still coming out of my cloudy mental state I slowly turned my head to see a beautiful head of blonde hair, bare tanned shoulders and piercing blue eyes staring down at me from above the fence. Her beauty further distracted me so it took me another couple seconds to react and quickly move my hand to attempt to cover myself. Fully hard I was almost 8 inches, but I was a grower and not a shower. I realized as I attempted to cover myself with my hand that I wasn't completely soft probably from the sun and enjoyment of being naked outdoors. My hand couldn't quite do the job, but in honesty I didn't really care. Deciding to try to play it cool I finally replied, "Why hello. Guess this one way to meet your neighbors."

She laughed and said, "It certainly is." And she continued to glance down at my hand. I was laying perpendicular to her not more than 6 feet away, so from her position above the fence she had a perfect vantage point to inspect every inch of my body. She continued, "Sorry if I woke you."

I replied that I wasn't quite asleep but I owed her as that probably would have happened and since I hadn't put on any sunscreen yet the results could have been quite painful.

Again she laughed and used the comment as another reason to look up and down my body.

I said "I guess I should have at least brought a suit out in case something like this happened." I had thought about it before coming out, but decided to be bold. "Let me go get one, and then I can properly introduce myself."

She quickly responded "No need. It's your backyard and I certainly don't mind."

The smile on her face grew, and I laughed and said "Well, okay then."

She seemed very comfortable and had nice warmth to her voice and expressions. Whenever she laughed or shifted her position, I could see the tops of her breasts come into view over the edge of the fence. It was hard to tell how big they were, but it definitely seemed she had at least a good handful. I relaxed my hand, but hadn't completely moved it away and asked "So looks like you might be in a similar state of undress?"

She replied, "Ha, well I was lying out topless, but put my bikini on before poking my head over." She then extended her hand and said "Hi. My name is Mandy."

To not be rude I stood up and walked to the fence extending my hand up to shake hers. I paused when I realized this was the same hand I had just been using to cover myself. She quickly realized my hesitation and said "Don't worry, I don't care."

So I moved to shake her hand lightly, but she held mine firmly and didn't release for a few moments. At first she stared deeply into my eyes, but then as releasing my hand looked straight down and again inspected my completely exposed package.

I resisted the temptation to ask her what she thought and instead said "So how long have you lived here."

She looked slightly disappointed at having her attention pulled away from staring at me, but quickly answered my question "I've lived here for about 3 years."

We continued with the polite conversation for a few minutes and I learned that she lived with her roommate and had been friends with the lady I had purchased the house from. The previous owner had been in her 50s and had lived in the neighborhood for years. She and her boyfriend had retired and moved to Florida. They apparently had been a social hub for the neighborhood organizing and hosting parties often in their backyard. Mandy told me I had the best backyard in the neighborhood being one of the only with a pool and also with the best entertaining area. Mandy had been given permission to use the pool whenever she wanted entering through the side gate.

I took that opportunity to invite her over to join me for a drink and a dip. She happily accepted and I told her to meet me at the front door. As much as I didn't want to I decided I would put on a pair of trunks to greet her. A couple minutes later I heard the bell and opened the door to perhaps the most beautiful site I had ever seen. Mandy's sharp facial features, wide smile and beautiful eyes were complemented by an unbelievable figure with curves in all the right places.

Her long tan slender legs coming out from under her see-through mesh cover-up tempted my eyes down, while her flat stomach and tiny white bandeau bikini pulled my eyes up. I'd guess she was a C cup and her tiny top barely contained them. I'm not sure how the thing even held together. It was cut low in the front to a point and came up just enough to cover her nipples which were still clearly on display through the thin unpadded material. I'd guess if she jumped one time or made any sudden movements she'd spill out the top immediately.

I couldn't help but say, "Wow, you are just as beautiful below your shoulders as above."

She laughed and responded "You're pretty cute even with trunks on."

I quickly welcomed her in and escorted her though the house. She stopped me and asked for a quick tour as she hadn't seen the final renovations that had been completed. I showed her around and made a point of going behind her whenever possible. Even through her semi-sheer sarong I could see she had an amazing butt with a thin white thong strap that disappeared between her cheeks. She had one of those bubble butts that sticks out begging to be grabbed. I resisted the urge, completed the tour and led us out back.

I went to make her a drink telling her about why I enjoyed dark and stormys and about my plans to buy a sailboat once I saved up some more money after buying the house when she interrupted me.

"Jim, so what's with the swim trunks?"

I laughed and said "It didn't seem appropriate to open the door and greet you naked."

She answered, "Well okay, but now that's done."

This gave me a good opportunity, "So I take it you liked what you saw?"

She happily responded "Of course. Getting to see more of you naked is half the reason I came over."

"And the other half?" I asked.

"Drinks and dip in the pool of course," she replied.

Standing now with two full drinks in my hand, I couldn't really drop drawers at that moment. As I was looking down she realized my predicament and said "Let me help you." With that she squatted down in front of me, and pulled my shorts down. While she was eye level with my package she said "Now there's that beautiful cock."

I said "Well glad I can so easily keep my guests happy."

She grabbed my leg pulling me forward to step out of my shorts. This caused my cock to brush against her cheek which caused no reaction from Mandy. She still just stared at it, and the attention was causing it to quickly thicken. Slowly she stood up holding my shorts and turned and threw them as far as she could towards the house.

I laughed and we waked over to the pool and sat in the lounge chairs and said cheers. We relaxed and chatted for several minutes and then I offered "You could join me if you want. You were laying out topless right?"

She answered, "I might in a few minutes. I'm enjoying you being the only one naked right now. You don't seem too uncomfortable with the situation?"

I answered "No I don't really mind. I'm pretty comfortable with my body."

"Well you have no reason not to be" she replied.

I thanked her and we continued flirting conversation for a while until I asked her if she wanted to take a dip. I think the temperature may have bumped up into the 90s, and we were both quite hot from both the heat and sexual tension.

We took our drinks with us and got in the pool. The cool water felt amazing and I decided to duck down and swim back and forth in the pool underwater. Swimming naked is the best feeling with the water rushing around all parts of your body. When I resurfaced she was floating on her back. It was then I realized that her bikini had become almost completely transparent in the water. Her small pink nipples showed clearly through the top and they were so hard they seemed to be fighting to break through the fabric. Her bottoms were transparent too, but from my position I could only tell that like me she was completely shaved. I joined her floating but had to put my feet on the side to keep from sinking.

She was the first to move going for her drink on the side. She came back and stood beside me staring at my cock bouncing in and out of the water as I floated. I pretended not to notice and continued to enjoy the attention she showed me for a bit longer before going for my drink.

We drifted to the sunniest corner of the pool. I commented "Your bikini doesn't seem to be hiding much anymore."

She laughed "I normally only wear this sunbathing or perhaps on vacation in Mexico or something, but I decided it was fine given your attire."

"I certainly approve." I answered.

"I bet" she replied.

We joked for a few minutes, and as we laughed I took the opportunity to put my hand on her shoulder and slide closer she responded by moving closer and wrapping her arm around my waist.

Our eyes met and I said "I'm glad you poked you head over. It's going to be great having a beautiful and fun neighbor." We glanced down at each other's lips and began moving closer when suddenly a phone started ringing.

We didn't react until after the second ring when she said "Shoot, that's my phone" and quickly swam and jumped out of the pool. She reached into her bag and answered it.

I was admiring the view of her bent over, when she quickly stood, turned around and faced me. Not surprisingly with her quick movement her top had come down and her boobs had completely fallen out. They were even more spectacular than I had first thought. They looked firm and perky and she had the most amazing nipples I dreamed of kissing.

She either didn't notice or didn't care as she stood there talking "Hi yea, I'm over at our new hot neighbor's house out at the pool. Yep, Ms. William's old place. It's even nicer than before. You should come over and check it out. Yea, he's a lot of fun, we're gonna have a great time partying. Oh and hey wear your new orange bikini. I know it, but trust me it's fine. Live a little will you! I'm wearing my white one. Okay cool. See you in a few."

With that she dropped her phone back in her bag and either actually realized her top had come down or at least pretended to. She feigned embarrassment "Why didn't you tell me my tits were out?"

I laughed and said "I was just enjoying the view." I climbed out of the pool and came over to join her. Between our encounter in the pool and seeing her topless my cock was almost at half-mast and probably only half due to the cold water.

She immediately noticed and said "Well I'm glad you enjoyed the view."

"I take it I am going to like her orange bikini and you'd rather me not put my trunks on to meet your friend" I said.

She replied "That was my roommate Kim, and no, you better not put anything on!"

The thought of being introduced naked was a little intimidating, but overall I was excited about after only a couple weeks living there I was about to be hanging out at my pool with two scantily clad women. Life was definitely good.

Mandy came up with a good idea "Why don't you stand behind the bar making her a drink when I bring her in and then step out from behind to give it to her."

Mandy went inside to wait for Kim, and I made my way over to the bar. A few minutes later they both came outside as I was standing behind the bar. I then started making the drink and they came over to say hello. I quickly leaned across the bar and shook Kim's hand to keep her from coming around the bar.

Mandy was right I certainly did like Kim's bikini. I recognized the little WW tag and knew it was a Wicked Weasel bikini. It barely covered anything, and Kim had a knockout body too. The tiny triangles were barely covering her nipples and she was spilling out from all sides. She had to be at least be a size D. She was a little thicker than Mandy and had a dark completion. I'm guessing she came from an Italian or Spanish European background. She also had a nice tan, and as she didn't seem to have any tan lines in the tiny bikini I'd guess she laid out topless too. I couldn't see her bottoms as she had a solid wrap on.

I took my time making the drink to make the big reveal even more shocking and you could see Mandy was barely able to contain herself. This gave us time to cover the basic introduction stuff. After I finally finished her vodka tonic with a twist of lime, I casually stepped out from behind the bar and handed her the drink. She immediately looked down and her jaw dropped. Mandy and I both burst out laughing.

We proceeded to explain the whole story and then I asked Kim "If you'd like me to put some clothes on, no problem. It is a little crazy me being like this while you two are still clothed, albeit barely."

She said "Certainly not. You look great just like that."

So we headed out to the pool with our drinks and all took chairs. Mine was in the middle and I told them "I have bad news ladies. I think I need to get some sun on my back."

I laid down on my stomach and Mandy said, "No problem. I like this view too" and spanked my ass playfully.

I pretended to be hurt and said "Ouch!"

She apologized and literally kissed my ass. We all laughed and continued to chat and flirt for another 20 or so minutes followed by a quick dip. I made a couple attempts to get them to shed their bikinis, but they continued to keep their bikinis on. We all needed new drinks then so I took our glasses to the bar and came back and laid down on my stomach again.

Mandy said "Don't you think you should put some sunscreen on that pail butt mister?"

I answered "Yea you are right. Can you hand me the bottle?"

Not surprisingly she said "I'll do it" and sat up leaned over me.

Kim joined in "I'll help."

With that they both started to apply sunscreen to my arms, shoulders and then back. It felt great having four hands rubbing and massaging my body. Then they moved down to my butt and legs. They probably applied 5 times more than I needed. When their hands went between my legs they tickled me and laughed. The real effect of all this attention was my excitement, and my now hard cock pressed hard into the cushion and had to lift up slightly to alleviate the pain.

After they were satisfied with their work, Mandy said "Okay well flip over."

I smiled and complied. They both seemed pleasantly surprised as my 8 inches pointed straight up in the air. Kim said "Oh my I guess you enjoyed the rub down."

I replied "it was very nice." They again started at the top and worked their way down.

They commented on my muscles, and I was glad the physical exercise of moving had somewhat helped bridge my exercise gap during the move.

It was a bit surreal with these two gorgeous women leaning over me their chests barley covered rubbing their hands all over my body. Once they finished with my thighs and legs, Mandy said "Well, only one more spot to go." With that she put a generous amount of lotion in her hand and wrapped her hands firmly around my cock. She started working it up and down while Kim proceeded to put lotion on my balls.

At first they kept up the appearance of doing this to apply sunscreen, but soon they were clearly just having fun teasing me and playing with raging hard on. I let out a slight moan and Mandy said "Well he has been such a great host, maybe we should give him a little relief from this predicament."

Kim agreed and shifted her hands to my cock as well.

I said "Thank you" and they continued they continued to work me stroking faster and faster.

Kim then said "Do you think sunscreen is edible?"

Mandy laughed and suggested they try and wipe it off first. With that she untied her bikini top and tossed it aside. She then lay on top of me and wrapped her breasts around my cock working them up and down. The combination of the sunscreen and sweat made a great lubricant, and Mandy seemed to know exactly how to work her body to drive me wild.

Kim looked jealous so I reached around and untied her bikini top. She smiled and after another minute she said "Mandy, my turn!"

Mandy got up and I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to me. As Kim got situated I pulled Mandy in and kissed her. Soft at first, but then we became more passionate with our hands exploring each other as our lips embraced.

After a minute Kim said "Why don't you try and wash the rest of this off?"

They both stood up, and while the thought of leaving these two to jump in the pool was annoying, knowing what likely would happen after made it well worth it.

After a quick dip and attempt to wash off any remaining sunscreen, I came back to the lounge chair to find them both sitting side by side. I said "You two are something else." They grabbed my cock and fought to be the first to wrap their lips around it. The next couple minutes were amazing as the two of them took turns licking, sucking and kissing me. Then they stood up and told me to lie down. Before they could kneel down I grabbed Mandy's leg and pulled her towards me. I said my turn and quickly pulled her thong down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Caught Naked at the Pool

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds