• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Forever Ch. 01

Friends Forever Ch. 01

12

I was sitting on a bus on my way to a winter break with my girlfriend. We were heading to north for a week and everything would have been perfect if it just had been only two of us, but no. We were not alone and I didn't really even know who the others were. I knew they all were members of a student theatre group at our university but I really didn't know any of them, except my girlfriend Rose of course.

I wasn't acting and wasn't part of the group but one of them had had to cancel his trip so there was a vacant place and Rose suggested to me that I should come with them. I told her that I didn't know anyone but she was relentless and sure that I would have fun there and would get acquainted with the others. I was doubtful but I had to give up and so here we were on our way to the arctic adventure.

There were 10 of us and naturally I was the only outsider in the company. They all seemed to have fun with each other already in the bus laughing and joking together. I couldn't help feeling lonely and outsider in a group but I guessed that it would change before the week was over. At least I hoped so. And I did have one very close and dear person with me so I wouldn't be alone all the time.

xxx

Time for a short view to our backgrounds. I and Rose had been friends forever, that's at least how I felt. We first met when we both started school at the age of 7 and since that first day we had been best friends no matter what. In high school our friendship deepened into love and companionship. We both were virgins when we first time had sex with each other. Of course we were because we never had dated other people. We both knew that we were meant to be together forever and so did everyone who knew us. We were a couple. Our parents and friends often asked when we were going to get married but we always said that we were not in hurry we had the whole life ahead together. We both studied at the same university. Rose was majoring Arts and I was more into Science. We didn't live together yet but spent regularly nights and weekends together having all kinds of fun. And oh was it fun to be with her. She was not only beautiful and intelligent but also sexy as hell. Everything with her was great, sex including. She rarely said no to me and I rarely said no to her. If we just had a chance she was always willing to get aroused and then discharged with me. I loved her and what we had wasn't just a friendship. It was more, it was a deep companionship.

xxx

Bus trip to north took hours and I think I slept most of it while the others had fun but at last we curved to our resort. People bursted out from the bus and tried to find their backpacks and luggage from the trunk. I found mine and Rose's and lifted them outside putting them on the snowy ground. I swung my own backpack on my shoulder and was going to pick up Rose's when I was harshly pushed down to my face. Dumbfounded I lift my face from snow spitting snow out from my mouth. Most of the group watched me lying on the snow but at least two laughing people, namely Rose and the blonde giant, were already walking away towards our cottage that we had rented. The blonde giant had picked up Rose's backpack and swung it on his shoulder knocking me down at the same with his elbow and her swinging backpack.

I don't think that he even noticed that he hit some lesser man down. I'm sure Rose didn't because she was giving all her attention to him at the moment. Or did she? Was it me who they were laughing at?

Embarrassed I got up and with my hands brushed snow away from my clothes. I picked my backpack up again and headed after the others to the cottage.

On the first day we all headed up to the slopes. I wasn't into skiing that much but yet followed the others. Slopes were deeper than I had thought and I tried to take it slowly while most of them including Rose didn't slow much and I lost them from my sight. I tried to catch them up but as you can guess that was mistake and too much for me. I was down on the ground again spitting snow and having some serious pain in my left leg. I couldn't get up by myself but quite quickly some staff members found me and helped me on a sledge. I was towed behind a snowmobile down for to get the medical care I needed. After a half an hour of compression and cold I was transported back to our cottage. Luckily nothing was broken, I just had strained my knee bad enough and I was ordered to get some rest with it so no more skiing on this holiday. Damn it was painful and damn my luck or more likely lack of it.

I had tried to call Rose many times already just to tell where I was and why but she never answered.

Waiting alone in the cottage with hurting knee wasn't quite what I had expected but what can you do. It was my fault alone that I had got a sore knee. There was no one else to blame about that but it would have been much nicer if she had even noticed that I was missing.

After hours of waiting late in the evening people began to come back to the cottage. I was lying on the sofa my leg up and tied and crutches leaning on the table. I had to explain to everyone what had happened and they all seemed to be sorry about my bad luck. Last two to arrive were Rose and the blonde giant (whose name was Jules, can you believe it). Rose was giggling merrily and Jules was grinning widely his perfect white smile as they came in. It took quite a long time from my friend Rose to notice that something was wrong with me, much longer than it had took from any of the strangers who had arrived before her. I didn't say a word but slowly she noticed me, my tied knee and crutches and her eyes opened wide with scare.

"Oh my god Pete (that was me)! What has happened? Where were you all day, I didn't see you?"

"Fell on the slopes and strained my knee. Have been resting and waiting for you to come back all day."

"Oh why didn't you call me?"

"I did but you never answered. Guess you were having too much fun to recognize your phone ringing or to notice that you hadn't seen me after we got to the slopes."

"Oh I must have had all the sounds off from my phone." She was blushing deeply and the blonde giant was smirking right behind him. I also saw some of the group looking at us like they couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Anyhow I won't be too much fun for anyone in next few days. Barely can walk with crutches and have to rest my knee, doctor's orders."

"Oh my poor darling." At least she gave her attention to me now and stroked my hair.

Bedrooms were divided so that girls had 2 and guys had 2 and there were no mixed rooms. So I was bunking with John and Bill while Jules and Mark were sharing another bedroom. Rose had a room with Janet and three other girls had another one. I was doomed to have a boring and painful night with only a little bit of sleep while I heard giggling coming out from the girls' rooms.

Next day was scheduled to be spent in spa and then later in the evening to have some dancing and drinks in restaurant. I wanted to go with the others though I knew I wouldn't be able to get in or out the pool. I was prepared to spend my time on a deckchair reading and drinking coffee while the others were having fun in the water. Anything was better than being alone in the cottage and imaging what the others would be doing. At least that's what I thought then.

I had some fun too leering all the girls in their tiny bikinis and their bouncing tits when they played in the water. It was fun until I saw Rose walking to the pool wearing her skimpiest bikini that barely could hide the most luscious parts of her. Her perfect ass and round tits with big visibly hard nipples bounced and swayed around at the most seductive way promising the paradise upon earth to any man who was lucky enough to be let to feast with them. My god that girl was beautiful and sexy. And then I saw her new big blonde shadow. Damn that man got to be a definition for perfection. He was handsome, big, intelligent, had a perfect muscular body with everything in right places and I had heard that he was rich as Croesus. His family lived in a mansion and his dad was some serious industrial big shot. And big bulge in his swimming trunks indicated him to be perfect down there too. There was nothing perfect in me though. I really was an average Joe. Average looks, average height and weight, average body, average cock and my parents lived in an average house and were average working class people. Damn I was jealous and in deep shit. Even a blind man could have seen that he was interested in Rose and I was afraid that I was losing the competition if there even had ever been any. It was only a matter of time.

That morning was an overwhelming torture for me. To see her round tits smashing against his muscular body again and again when they embraced each other while playing in the water. She had her legs astride his torso locked behind him and her bikini covered pussy rubbed his bulge over and over again when he lifted her body up and down his hands holding tightly up her round ass and her arms intertwining tightly around his neck. She was screaming and giggling as they swirled around like that until they both dived under the surface still embraced to each other just to start it all over again. I was bleeding inside and felt tears falling down to my cheeks. I wondered what the hell I was doing there.

Well any torture have to end sometimes and I thought mine would ease a bit when it was time to get out from the spa and go to the restaurant for a meal, drinks and dancing but little did I know. I couldn't dance with my knee but I could drink and I planned to drink a lot.

Rose was wearing an elegant black dress that hugged her body perfectly. Short hem and deep cleavage showed more than enough for everyone what she had to offer. I doubt she had any underwear because I knew she often liked to go out without any and I couldn't see any outlines under her dress. I guess it's needless to say she was very popular among the male population in the restaurant and she couldn't rest a bit because there always was someone asking her to dance. And she didn't say no. On her short visits to our table I could see how flushed her face was and her big hard nipples were poking already through her dress. Yep, definitely no bra today. I could see how men hold her tightly against them on the dancefloor and the boldest ones tried to feel her body shamelessly but as far as I could say she turned down their attempts with a wide smile on her face. She obviously enjoyed the sexual attention she was getting but didn't want to go too far with them and showed them were the borderline with her was.

Only exception to that rule was of course our blonde Nordic god who's hands I saw grabbing and squeezing freely her ass while they were dancing. I couldn't see his hands to be turned down. Instead I saw her just smiling when he pawed her ass with his big hands.

I needed another drink and I needed it quickly. When I finally got one I noticed that I already had lost my sight of the two of them. My drunken mind panicked royally. Fuck if he was groping her ass and sucking her tits in some dark corner or was she sucking his big cock on her knees like a slut in some secluded place or was he already banging her against the men's room wall. My desperate imagination produced all kinds of rude and dirty images of them doing every possible thing I had feared since we arrived there.

Then to my relief I saw them again. But my relief was just temporary. They were tightly embraced swaying and grinding their bodies against each other on the dancefloor. Someone might have called that dancing but that someone was not me. For me it already looked like something else. Luckily that was the last song of the evening and they had to come out from the dancefloor. I could see how flushed she was all the way down deep to her cleavage, her lips were full and red and she licked them repeatedly, her pupils were dilated, her voice was husky and her rock hard nipples tried to burst out through her dress. Fuck I had never seen them so big and hard before and fuck she was so totally aroused by that big Nordic bastard and fuck I was really scared that I already had lost her forever.

That night wasn't any easier than the night before that had been. I couldn't really sleep much. I got pains in my knee and hurt in my heart and I tried to muffle my sobbing by pressing my face against my pillow. And girls were just giggling in their rooms.

Next two days were reserved for the dog sledding tour and plan was to stay overnight in the wilderness. Well that meant that I had to stay alone in the cottage again. I wished them all happy tour and good luck and prepared to spend my day watching TV and hanging on the net. They left with their gears and I was alone again. Seemed that it was the plot of this holiday for me. And it was boring as hell. Just to lie on sofa, eat painkillers and try to pass time. I had lots of time to think about my relationship with Rose and was devastated because I hadn't seen this coming. Did I do something wrong or wasn't I just man enough for Rose. Well if you compared me and Jules it was easy to believe that latter one was the reason. Oh this all hurt so much.

A few days ago everything in my life was in order and I couldn't have been happier than I was. Now I felt that my whole future was wiped off and I didn't see any light in my life. I was so lost in the darkness of the abandonment and desertion. I just wanted to go away and die alone in a place where no one could see me.

Hours went by and evening came. I already had drunk way too much vodka and was thinking how quickly I would die if I took all the painkillers at the same time and would I even notice it. And then suddenly most of the group returned to the cottage. I was totally astonished when I saw them coming back so soon.

"I thought you were going to stay overnight in the wilderness. What happened?"

"Oh they had overbooked us and we didn't had room for the overnight tour so we took a day trip instead. There were only for two places left and Rose and Jules got into the overnight tour."

I must have looked like I was totally distraught which I surely was. Oh my god they were alone there in the middle of nowhere just two of them. If they already hadn't fucked nothing could stop them now. In panic I tried to call her phone but operator couldn't find it. Either they were out of the range or then she had shut her phone.

I remembered how aroused Rose had been on the previous day and I realized it wouldn't really take much from Jules to light that spark again and have his way with her just like he wanted. All those desperate emotions broke something in me and I didn't care anymore if the others saw how I felt. A dam inside me had collapsed and tears were running down my cheeks and I was sobbing while they all looked at me sad and pitying. They already knew what I just had realized. Janet came next to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, I really am," she said stroking my hair.

They all tried to comfort me and for the first time in that holiday I felt that someone paid any attention to me. They fed me, brought some hot chocolate and some of the girls were holding my hand, hugging or stroking my head all the time. That felt good but I couldn't help sobbing until I was so tired that I simply passed out on the sofa.

I didn't know how long I had been sleeping but I became aware of someone talking near me. I didn't open my eyes and I heard two of the girls talking about me and Rose.

"I don't know why she wanted to drag Pete here if she didn't want to spend any time with him."

"I feel so pity on him, he seems to be a nice guy and really doesn't deserve this."

"Yeah, he's a bit shy and quiet maybe but nice and comfortable. I bet he doesn't want to confront her."

"Well I would if my boyfriend treated me like that. I would go ballistic."

"I asked Rose about Pete and her and she told me that they have been the best friends since they were 7. That's 15 years now, and they have had sex exclusively with each other for 6 years and have never had sex with anyone else."

"Oh my god, and now she wants to try another cock huh?"

"I don't know. She told me that they never have given any promises so technically they are just friends with benefits and she's not cheating on him."

"Yeah technically, but did you see his reaction when he realized that they probably will be fucking each other's brains off right now? He lost it totally and I was sure that he would throw up. Really can't blame him. I would be hurt too if I was in his situation."

"Well I understand them both. No one can deny that Jules is a real hunk and a catch. I think he could have any woman if he wanted. Shit I'd gladly spread my legs for him anytime and would let him use and fuck me as much as he wanted if I already didn't have a boyfriend." Giggling.

"Me too."

More giggling. Why did they always have to giggle?

"You should have heard what Janet told me about yesterday evening when we returned from the restaurant. Rose had been so horny that she barely had got into their room before she had already been finger fucking herself. She had lied on her bed legs wide open moaning and bucking as she had furiously pumped her fingers back and forth in her sopping pussy. Janet told me that it was so hot to watch it that if she wasn't absolutely straight she would have jumped on her and fucked her right there."

"Oh my god, but I can understand if she wants Jules' cock, who wouldn't, but what I can't understand is why she had to drag Pete here to suffer. They really need to have a serious talk after all this."

"Yeah."

So was I her boyfriend or just a friend who happened to be a boy, a friend with benefits, a fuck buddy, a convenient cock to use when she needed her itch to be scratched? They were right that we never had made any promises because we took our relationship for granted, at least I did. I wasn't so sure about her anymore. Was she cheating on me? Absolutely. I felt that she was cheating on me although we hadn't promised anything to each other. I felt both betrayed and humiliated. Why hadn't she told me that she wanted someone else, someone better, someone with money, someone with perfect face and hard body, someone with bigger cock? Why did I have to come here to witness how she chooses better man over me and doesn't even bother to tell me or explain anything. I began to sob again and they knew I was awake.

"Are you awake?"

"Yeah."

"You have to understand that we feel your pain and we all are so sorry that you have to undergo this shit and we want you to know that you won't be alone."

I just nodded.

"Would you like to go to bed to sleep?

Nodding again.

"Would you like to have someone with you to keep you a company? Nothing more than that, just keeping a company that you wouldn't be alone and would get some sleep."

I just shrugged. I really didn't care.

"I'll ask Janet if she would be willing to keep you a company. She doesn't have a boyfriend who could have wrong impressions." she said grinning.

After a while I heard someone approaching the sofa and Janet was asking if I wanted to sleep in bed.

I nodded again and she held out her hand. I grasped it and she guided me to the room where she and Rose had slept. I was too tired and too agitated to get any sleep and I just lied on the bed turning my back to Janet. I felt how she came on the bed too and spooned me. She wrapped her hands around my body and pressed her own body tightly against my back. I could feel her soft full breasts pressing against my back and flattening tightly between us. She felt so good, so warm and so soft and I didn't even notice that I was already sleeping.

I woke up in the morning not knowing first where I was or with whom. I just felt a warm and soft female body wrapped tightly against me. She had wrapped her one leg around mine and had pulled my legs apart while her hand rested on my hard morning wood. It felt so good after all this shit that I was shivering.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Forever Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds