• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Strange Relation

A Strange Relation

The sound of David Guetta's new electro hit was blaring in my headphones as I run faster. Sweat dripping down my cleavage and lower back, the fabric of my tank top and running pants stick to my body as I reach 12kms on today's run. As I sit on a bench and drink some water, I lean back and shut my eyes, all I can think of is how fast my life moved over the last two months.

As I walk back towards home, my phone beeps and I get a WhatsApp - "Will be there at around 8 this Saturday. - Damian"

My lips broke out into a smile while I read the message and thought back at all that has happened over the past two months which have gone by like a whirlwind. When I went to Singapore two months ago for a work trip, I had no idea how much a small swim can change the shape of things to come and how my moral boundaries will be tested.

*********

It was April 2016 and I had to goto Singapore for some meetings with clients. I was staying at the Marina Bay Sands and after three days of meetings, I decide to use their sensational infinity pool for a swim. A couple of laps later I noticed on one of the loungers, a well-built, chocolate brown man was eyeing me. Now I am used to men eyeing me in swimming pools, but what won my attention was that this man looked suave, experienced and more importantly, his swimming trunks were struggling to hide his cock.

As I get out of the pool and dry off, I can see he is still eyeing me. Wondering how this game would play out, I wear my robe and start walking towards the lifts, with a smile on his face he follows me. I bite my lips wondering whether to say hello as we wait for the lift but I decide against it. As we walk into the lift, we stand side by side momentarily before the lift shuts with just the two of us in it.

His arm goes around my waist as he pulls me towards him to kiss me passionately. By the time the lift reaches my floor, he keeps me locked in the kiss before he shuts the lift again to let it go up to his floor.

As we reach his floor I follow him into his room. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be with you in a moment," he said. His voice was so bass heavy, it demand obedience. I was smiling, knowing that he would have to earn my obedience. I dropped my robe and walked towards the floor to ceiling windows. Still dressed in my red thongs, I see my reflection on the window before I walk closer to look at the amazing view.

"Can you get me a gin and tonic with some ice please?," I ask as I presume he is making drinks for us. But as soon as I finish asking that I feel the warmth of his body behind me as he pushes me against the window while he rubs an ice cube over my pussy lips.

I lean back and close my eyes as I let out a long moan, taken aback by the suddenness of the cold ice cube touching my most sensitive areas. The contrast of temperatures was driving my skin wild as I could feel the warmth of his body on my back and his warm breathe on my neck as he held my up against the window. My breasts are pressed against the window, as he sucks on the back of neck. The cold ice cube has been replaced by his cold fingers. His other hand undid my bikini top and lets it drop.

My moans grew louder as I felt his cock throb between my ass crack. I kept moaning as my pussy kept leaking juices on his finger, I was struggling to hold back an orgasm. As I bit my lips, I presume he noticed how much I wanted him, because all of a sudden he pressed down on my back, making my body arch a little as he positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Before even asking my name or me asking his name, his cock entered my pussy lips. Despite the natural lubrication provided by my juices, my pussy lips were gripping onto his cock tightly almost milking it.

His strokes were slow but firm at first. But then his pace started growing. My body and senses were on fire. A complete stranger was fucking me like I am a bitch while I can see far into Singapore from his room.

I gripped onto the sofa, while my body started to shiver and convulse to an orgasm. This must have been the quickest orgasm I've had. But the force of it was enough to bring me to my knees as his cock, which was still hard pulled out of me.

On my knees, I turned around and looked up at him. There was a pleasure filled smile on his face which he tried to block from my sight using his thick cock. He ran the tip of his cock along the length of my face. From my forehead till my lips, his cock left a trail of our juices on my face before I locked my lips around the tip of his cock.

My tongue licking the tip clean of our leaking juices while the tip of his cock rests in the warmth of my mouth. Without looking up at him, my tongue begins to part the opening of his cock and lick up all his juices. My lips now slide lower onto his cock, taking more of it within my mouth as my tongue wraps around it to accommodate it.

It reaches the base of his cock, which is almost making me gag as I look up at him. Still smiling down on me. I suck hard, my mouth now milking his cock. as I massage his balls gently.

My hands reach upto his chest and nipples as I start to play with them while sucking on his cock. Knowing I am trying to take control, he grabs my head and starts to pull his cock out slowly. As soon as it reaches till the tip of his cock, he'd thrust again. He began to fuck my mouth. He continued to use my body.

After a few strokes, he pulled out and walked to the bed to lay down. I was surprised. Did I do something wrong? Well if I have, what I do next will fix it.

I went to his bed and climbed on top of him. His cock was still rock hard so I had to be careful as I placed my pussy just above his cock but not touching it. With my knees on either side of him and my pussy just above his cock I started to grind on him. I smiled and he smiled back at me as my pussy kept grazing the tip of my cock. I bent down to start sucking his nipples while my pussy leaked on his cock. As I moved to his other nipple which I started to flick with my tongue, I felt the pressure of his hands on my lower back pushing me down on his cock.

I rose up and started to ride him. My hand ran through my hair, giving him an ample view of my breasts. He got up to kiss my breasts as he kept fucking me in his lap. My moans grew louder as I held on to his head while he sucked on my breasts.

The warmth of our bodies making us sweat which drips down my lower back. Our bodies keep slapping against each other while he grabs my ass and gets on top of me. Pressed down by his weight I moan louder as his cock reaches deeper inside me.

I grab onto his ass cheeks as I feel his cock throbbing inside me. To his surprise, I pull him into me as I hit an orgasm at the same time as his cum starts to flow inside me.

He pulls out and kisses me before saying, "You should get some rest. I have some work to do."

I just nodded as I covered myself in the sheets and dozed off. The next morning, I woke up at around 10. He had already left. I got up and saw a sticky note at the window saying, "Have gone for a meeting and will be checking out later this evening. I really enjoyed last night."

As I had my flight late at night, I left a note giving my room number and telling him I would be heading back to Mumbai in the midnight flight. I left him my name and number and I went back to my room to sleep for some more time. By the time I woke up it was 5PM in the evening. I went near the door and there was an envelope. It was first class tickets in my name back to Mumbai but it was for the next day. A small note said, "Meet me for dinner tonight at the restaurant. Damian."

I kept wondering whether or not to accept Damian's offer. Was this treading on the turf of being an escort? I decided to stop thinking about and decided to stay back. Dressed in the only long gown I brought for this trip, I went down to the restaurant. I told the staff if Damian comes looking for me, guide him to my table. But for about half an hour I kept sipping on my champagne.

When he finally came, we talked for a long time. I told him everything about me and found out that he was 43 ran a hedge fund and was British Moroccan. We talked all night and had a few more drinks, before he suggested that I check out of my room and stay with him.

I agreed. There was no way I was not going to agree. We told the reception to transfer my bags to his room next morning and then went up.

As we got into his room, he immediately shut the door and unhooked my dress. I nonchalantly let it fall and kept walking ahead of him. He came ahead and caressed my body while his hand reached down to my pussy. While teasing it, he whispered into my ears, "Tonight, that is not going to be fucked."

I giggled and said, "Oh really?"

As we reached the bed, he pushed my face down on it before his fingers traced up to my butt hole. My juices were going to be his lubrication as he spread my ass cheeks apart, or so I thought. He got down to his knees as I felt the warmth of his breath on my butt hole. Just as his fingers traced a circle with my juices around my butt hole, Damian's tongue now traced that same line.

His tongue traced its way to my pussy and all the way back as I moaned softly. He started rimming me, forcing me to squirm a little but his firm hands kept me in place. My moans were now becoming longer.

I grabbed onto the sheets as his tongue relentlessly teased my ass. The cold air of the air conditioning which was hitting the now wet butt hole was teasing me even more.

Suddenly, he stopped. I could hear him unzip and drop his pants. The warmth of his breath was now replaced by the warmth of his thick cock. He spread my ass as much as possible as his cock head started to part my butt hole. I bit my lips and let out a muffled scream as I struggled to accommodate him. He thrust harder, stretching me to my limits. My back arched I screamed louder prompting him to thrust again. He stayed still for a while before pulling out all the way till my ass crack and forcefully thrusting again.

He bent down, grabbed my hair and whispered into my ears, "Don't worry my love, you'll know how to accommodate me." I turned my head slightly so that we could kiss. His thrusts became harder and faster. The pain had now turned to pleasure as he kept fucking my ass.

All of a sudden, he grabbed my pussy and lifted me, as he too got on to the bed as laid down. His cock still in my ass, I began to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position. His hands kept caressing my ass cheeks and even smacking them a few times as I bounced on his cock.

He got up and grabbed my breasts and caressed them while his cock stayed in my ass. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulders while he massaged my breasts. He kept kissing the back of neck and biting softly while one of his hands reached down to my pussy and started exploring it with his fingers.

I moaned loudly as my head rested on his shoulders but he was playing with my body like I was a musical instrument. His fingers reaching deep inside my while his cock throbbed inside my ass. I was moaning incessantly like a whore.

As I began to cum in his arms, he left his mark on my neck with his bite and decided to pull his cock out.

*********

The next day as I got onto the flight, I was surprised to see him in the seat next to me. I smiled at Damian as I took my seat and pressed the button to lower the partition between us. "Good you wore a skirt," he whispered into my ears.

We barely chatted till dinner service was over on the flight. With the lights turned off and the doors shut for our seats, he whispered, "Stay quiet." Before I knew it he managed to sit in front of me on his knees. I bit my lips as his head went under my skirt and his fingers parted my panties. I could feel his warm breathe on my pussy as I struggled to hold back a moan. His tongue now parted my pussy lips as he began to eat me 30,000ft high in the sky. I held onto his hair tightly as lapped up my leaking juices. Sucking me relentlessly till I hit an orgasm. He muffled my moans with his fingers soaked in my own juices.

Nonchalantly, he got up and back into his seat. We didn't speak till the flight was about to land. As I started to say goodbye to him, Damian said, "I want you to goto Seychelles with me. I'll send you the tickets and pick you up from Mumbai."

Those were his last words to me before I deboarded the flight. Was I his girlfriend or was I his whore? I kept thinking for next few weeks. We didn't speak as he remained busy with his work. I did have a few random flings in Mumbai, but for some reason I could not get Damian out of my mind.

************

Out of the blue, I recieved tickets to Seychelles in my inbox. I replied asking him does this mean I am his girlfriend? But he did not reply. The tickets were for the coming weekend and it was a Friday when I received his message that he is going to be in town. As I spent the day in office, I did not reply to him, wondering what is his plan.

I left office early that day and outside my home, I see a rental car with a driver. He asked me whether I am a resident of the my flat and handed me a card. It said "Get in the car. It wil ltake you to the airport."

Against my most defensive instincts, I got dressed in a denim skirt and a tee shirt and left in the car after half an hour. Once there, the driver went to the arrivals with a board with Damian's name on it.

I told him I would wait in the car. After nearly six months, I was going to meet Damian again and this time I hoped to get answers.

After short wait, he arrived. He put his bags in trunk and got into the seat. Before I could say anything beyond hey, Damian's hands reached up my thighs and into my skirt. As the driver drove out of the airport, Damian's finger parted my moist panties and began to trace the length of my pussy. His touch felt so familiar that I gave in to my primal instincts to mate.

I bit my lips and enjoyed the sensation as we sped off towards his hotel. As I got wetter, another one of his fingers entered me. I could smell my juices and I was pretty sure the driver could to. But he remained professional and never tried to peek. Damian asked him to stop and give us a moment. We were barely five minutes from what seemed to be his hotel.

"You are not my girlfriend. I am married and I love my wife a lot. But we both know we need different partners for sex. So I guess you can say you are my concubine. Now I know you don't mind being my concubine or else you would not have come tonight. So why don't you prove I am right and suck me off right now so that we can go happily to Seychelles tomorrow," said Damian in a voice so cold and calculated, it was a strange turn-on.

I looked at him blankly for a moment before I shrugged and blew him off on Marine Drive, Mumbai with his driver right outside.

I was his concubine. I knew it ever since I accepted that re-booking of my flight from Singapore to Mumbai. I went back that night accepting the will of my body's need for pleasure rather than a societal need for a committed partner. We did goto Seychelles which ultimately cost me my job as I missed a few very important meetings. I now work for a company he has invested in. The only commitment me and Damian have is that he can fuck me whenever he pleases. We haven't met since Seychelles. But I definitely look forward to our next meeting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Strange Relation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds