• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Need a Ride

I Need a Ride

Dustin sat in the park watching the woman approach. The two of them had been having an on again – off again 'relationship' for over 9 months and he had been extremely surprised when she had called him today and asked him to meet her here.

At 5-foot 7-inches tall she was a knockout. Her auburn hair hung loose and trailed over her shoulders, cascading completely over her breasts. Her skin was an olive-bronze, betraying her Greek heritage. Her eyes were a dusky brown with flecks of silver that seemed to brighten and catch the light when she was horny, just as they were today. Her measurements were 35D-27-34 and her legs were long and muscular from the hours she spent in the gym

Today she was wearing a pair of knee-length jeans, a T-shirt that was tied under her bust and a pair of black high heels. It was hard to believe she was 36 years since she looked more like a woman in her mid-twenties. What was even harder to believe was that she was interested in him since he was 9 years younger than her.

A smile brightened her face when she saw him but rather than take a seat next to him as she usually did, she sat directly across from him, a seductive smile on her lips.

Looking around at the others in the park she made sure that no one was watching them. Crossing her legs, seductively to make sure he was looking at her, she moved her lips without saying a word. "I need you. I need you to fuck me and fill me with your cock. I need you to fill my pussy with a load of your thick, potent, baby-making cream."

He began to rise, instantly, but she signaled him with her hand to stay seated. Then she looked around again to make sure no one was paying attention to them before she reached for the knot holding the T-shirt in place. Slowly, almost like a strip-tease, she untied it and slid her right hand under the T-shirt, cupping her right breast. "I want to feel you playing with my tits ... sucking on my nipples," she said softly so only the two of them could hear.

A moan escaped him just as one was escaping her as well. Licking her luscious lips she moaned, "Sooooo good. My nipples are so hard."

He felt his cock harden and form a tent in the front of his pants because of what he was hearing and seeing. Not wanting to be conspicuous, he slipped off his jacket and lay it in his lap.

The woman laughed instantly, a laugh that was soft and teasing at the same time.

This time he didn't even start to rise as he watched her reach under her T-shirt with her left hand and cup her left breast as well. He could see a light sheen of sweat on her forehead, a sure sign that she was just as turned-on as he was.

Teasingly, she cupped her tits and pulled on her nipples stretching the T-shirt in front of her as she was watching for anyone who might catch them.

He sat captivated as he watched the woman's show. Slowly, she began shifting and squirming on the bench until she suddenly stiffened and let out a long, slow sigh; a sure sign to him that she had just had an orgasm, however small. At that moment, he wanted to grab her from her seat and take her somewhere ... anywhere. He wanted to feel her lips on his, and feel her body pressed against his. He wanted to smell the delicate scent of her perfume and the heady aroma of her arousal. He wanted to fuck her until she screamed and then fill her with his cum just as she had asked but when he started to stand up, she again shook her head, 'No'.

Reluctantly, he lowered himself back down on to the bench and was rewarded as he watched her hand slide from beneath the T-shirt and release the snap at the top of her jeans. Quickly, she looked around again before grabbing the tab on the zipper and slowly pulled it down.

He had never seen anything like it before in his life. The zipper didn't stop in the front but continued to go lower and lower. Slowly, she revealed more and more of herself and a lush bush of pussy hair.

Surprised, he looked at the woman. She saw the questioning look on his face and said, quietly, "I stopped shaving 3 months ago, just for you."

He'd never been able to fully explain the attraction, even to himself, but he had always found woman with a natural bush to be far more attractive than woman who shaved their pussies in an attempt to seem younger. His cock hardened even more and the twitching under his jacket was not lost by the woman as she watched it form a sizable tent.

Her tongue darted out like a snake as she pretended to lick his shaft. She watched him shudder as she sensuously licked her lips and then two fingers before sliding them down between the opening in her jeans.

A sharp intake of air told him where her fingers were and the gentle rotation her hips were making told him exactly what she was doing. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... so nasty ... such a turn on," she wheezed. All too soon, she began to moan, until she had to cover her mouth with the back of her hand to avoid being heard. But he heard her and watched as her hips began to bounce up and down on the park bench until, with one final shudder, she collapsed and sat still.

Unable to wait any longer, he approached her. Her breathing was ragged and irregular and a light sheen of perspiration covered her face and the fragrance of her pussy juices assaulted his nostrils. When he leaned over, he whispered, "I want to fuck you ... right now."

A look of passion and illicit-adventure filled her eyes as she looked back at him and asked, "Where?"

He didn't bothered to say a word as he took her hand and pulled her towards a wooded area not too far away. The woman was barely able to grab the two sections of her pants and keep them from falling down as they walked.

Once in the woods, he spun her around and kissed her passionately. He could taste the rich tanginess of her pussy juices mingled with strawberry from her lipstick.

The woman returned the kiss just as passionately and it was only by the sheerest of luck that her pants didn't fall to her feet as they stood there.

"You're such a tease," he murmured when he pulled away.

"Would a tease do this?" she asked as she pulled her top over her head and dropped it to the ground.

"I haven't heard from you in so long I thought you had decided we shouldn't see each other like this anymore."

She looked up at him as she took his face between her hands and murmured, "You know it's complicated."

Shaking his head, he replied, "Yeah, I know but it doesn't make it any easier."

"I know darling but we're here together now ... just the two of us and I need you. I need to feel you deep inside me. I need to feel you fucking me like the wanton slut that I am when I think of you. I want to feel your cum filling me until it drips from my pussy and maybe this time ..."

He didn't let her finish. He knew what she wanted ... what they wanted, "... maybe this time you'll get pregnant," he finished tenderly.

Without another word, their lips met once again. Passion, desire and something else adding to their lust. His right hand cupped and squeezed the fleshy globes of her chest.

"Ohhhhhhh ... I miss this," she whispered into his ear. "I miss feeling you touching me. The strength of your hands playing with my body. Squeeze them, lover. Play with my tits. Mmmmmmmmm, so nice. I'm so fucking turned on. Pinch my nipples ... that's it ... ohhhhh ... so good. You're going to make my cum just by playing with my tits," she said, quietly, afraid that they might be heard or found.

He didn't bother to remind her that she'd cum once already while she was teasing him but continued to play with her tits. He felt her nipples harden and knew that neither of them could wait much longer. He took a step back and then leaned forward, latching onto the exposed nipple of her breast.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it, baby. Suck on my tit. Tease my nipple with your teeth. Arrgghhhhh ... so fucking wicked. My husband would never ..." she started to say but stopped when he bit down on her distended nub. "Ohhhhhhh, you naughty boy," she murmured. "I need you. I need your cock," she croaked as she opened his belt and the zipper of his pants. She dropped to her knees and pulled his pants down to his ankles, his hard cock popping out and almost hitting her in the face. "I'm gonna give you the best blowjob you've ever had and then you're going to fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum."

"Not tonight, baby," he snarled as he pulled her back to her feet. Grabbed her by the shoulders, he spun her around and forced her to bend over a fallen tree. Her pussy was fully exposed; it's lips red and swollen from her arousal and her inner thighs coated by a layer of pussy juice.

"Aren't you going to at least eat meeeeeee," she squealed as she felt the head of his cock probe the opening to her womanly treasure.

"Not tonight, baby, I have somewhere I need to be in awhile," he grunted as he pushed forward. Her pussy was tight but it always was.

"Yessssssss," she hissed as she felt him pushing deeper into her. "Ohmigod, I had almost forgotten how good you feel. Now fuck me. Pound my pussy. Come on, stud. Fuck me."

He leaned forward and grabbed a tit in each hand using them to pull her back against him. "Like this? Is this what you want? My cock buried deep in your cougar pussy?"

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssssss. Fuck me. Pound my pussy with your cock. Just feel how wet I am. I can feel my pussy juices running down my legs and that's all because of you, lover. I never get this wet when I'm with ..."

He thrust forward burying his cock into her until his balls slapped against her pussy lips and clit while his cock head struck the opening to her womb. "I don't want to hear about him. I told you that last time. You say one more thing about him and I'm gonna pull out and leave you just like this," he growled.

"Nooooooo, don't," she pleaded. "Don't stop. Fuck me. Use me any way you want. Fill my pussy with your cum. Breed me just like one of my horses."

He released her tits and grabbed her hair, pulling back on it. "I'll breed you alright," he grunted.

The squishy sound of sex, along with the slapping flesh soon filled the wooded area.

"Close, so close ... don't stop. Fuck me ... fuck my pussy ... fill me with your cum ... aaahhhhhhh ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... like that ... just like that. Pound my pussy ... bury your cock in me ... ohmigod ... so good ... so close. Cum with me ... make me your cum slut," she grunted in unison with his thrusts.

"Gonna fill you, baby. Gonna fill you with my cum. Gonna do what the old man can't and knock you up."

"Do it. Fuck me ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... like that ... just like that ... gonna cum, lover ... so close ... don't stop ... harder ... faster ... deeper ... pound me ... fuck me ... fill meeEEEEE," she screamed as wave after wave of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

The muscles of her pussy clamped down on him like a vise and he knew instantly that he couldn't fight it. Strand after strand of baby-making cum rocketed up from his balls, splashing against the walls of her pussy. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back against him as he embedded his cock as deep inside her as it could go. "Feel it? Feel my cum coating your pussy? This is it, baby. This is the time I knock you up."

Her head nodded but she didn't say a thing as she trembled beneath him.

As the last spurt of cum left the tip of his cock his legs began to tremble. He leaned forward to support himself against the tree, trapping her beneath him.

After a few moments, he stepped back, his cock pulling from her clutching pussy with a resounding, 'pop'.

"I have to go. I need to get ready," he uttered.

"Me too," she replied as she pulled a feminine pad from her purse and pressed it against her well-fucked pussy, trapping his cum inside. " I need to get ready for the party," she finished as she pulled her pants up and zipped them.

Gently, they kissed as they separated and headed in opposite directions until he turned and called out. "Hey Tanya, could you or my dad send a car to pick me up? My car is in the shop so I need a ride."

"Of course, what else are step-mothers for? Or better yet why not just come with me now? I can just tell your dad that I picked you up at the office since I was already downtown shopping."

Turning around he walked to her and took her by the hand. "And what will you tell him if he asks why it took you so long to get home?"

A mischievous glint appeared in her eyes as she replied, "I'll just tell him things were tight and it took a little longer than expected."

The two of them broke out into laughter as they headed for her car.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Need a Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds