• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Club

A Night at the Club

I walked into the noisy, smoked filled club, my eyes squinting to adjust to the light. I found a table, and sat, the waitress immediately coming over to me. She took my drink order, and I looked around. There weren’t many people here yet, but I noticed a handsome man sitting at a corner table. I smiled and nodded when he smiled at me. The waitress came back with my drink, and I sipped it lazily, watching people come into the club.

I had a few more drinks before getting out on the dance floor. A few men came up to me, but I ignored them, that was until the man at the corner table came up to me. He smiled down, not speaking, there was no use anyway, I wouldn’t have been able to hear him over the music. We danced for two songs, and I felt invigorated to feel his body pressing tightly against mine.

We stepped off the dance floor and he came to my table with me, once seated he spoke.

“Hi, I’m Theron.”

“Hello, Theron, I’m Jessi.”

I giggled as he shook my hand, and he smiled sweetly back at me. He ordered us drinks, and I thanked him. We sat for awhile talking about nothing really, just usual small talk when meeting someone at a bar.

After a while he asked if I wanted to dance again, and feeling the effects from the alcohol I said yes. I needed to get up, and to move lest I get too drunk. When we got on the dance floor this time, he moved behind me, and I naturally moved my ass into his crotch, moving it around, to the beat of the music. He did nothing, which I thought was odd, but kept dancing just the way I was.

When we got back to the table, I sat, a little further away from him, I thought maybe he was married or something, since he had no reaction to me, and I didn’t want to cross boundaries. He tilted his head and looked at me.

“Why so far away Jessi?”

I shook my head, and gave him a slight smile.

“Thought maybe you weren’t interested.”

He moved closer, and gave a big smile as his hand came down on my leg. He squeezed it gently.

“Oh no, I’m interested.”

I put my head down coyly, and smiled.

“Okay good.”

He kept his hand were it was, and kept staring at me, making me blush and move my eyes away from him. He laughed, and moved his hand up just a little.

“Are you shy, Jessi?”

“No, not at all.”

“Then why the blushing?”

“I don’t know.”

I was honest, I really didn’t know why I kept blushing, it usually wasn’t my style, but the intense way in which he looked at me, made me feel giggly. I felt his hand leaving my leg, and I quickly put mine on top of him.

“No, no, don’t move. I like your hand there.”

“Do you, really?”

“Yes, please don’t move it.”

“Can I do this?”

He moved his hand up, his fingers resting on the outside of my bare pussy lips. I blushed again, but this time from desire. I had no idea why I felt so strongly. My lust invaded my body, and I felt the strong urge to fuck him.

“You most certainly can!”

“Hmmm….can I do this?”

He moved his lips to mine, and kissed me. I wanted badly to move my head, to kiss him hard, but held back as I felt his lips touch mine softly. I sighed as he pulled away.

“Mmmm…yes you can, and you can do it again if you’d like.”

He didn’t, he just smiled at me. He didn’t move his fingers either, and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to feel him part my lips and find my clit, that had already begun to throb.

“Jeez, Jessi, you’re skin is getting quite hot!”

I smiled and took a sip of my drink before speaking.

“You’re doing that to me Theron.”

“How so?”

He gave a look of mock surprise, which made me laugh. I pointed down to his hand, and he opened his eyes wider.

“Just having my hand on your leg?”

I giggled again and nodded my head.

“Yes, that and the thoughts running through my head on what that hand could be doing.”

His look of surprise left and he smirked.

“Like what Jessi?”

“Like rubbing my pussy Theron.”

“But Miss! We just met!”

“I know that makes it all the more exciting!”

He shook his head, and then smiled at me.

“You’re a bad girl.”

“I’m good at it though.”

“I bet you are.”

He moved his hand across my pussy, and I gave a sigh as my body quivered.

“Let’s dance again, Jessi.”

I really didn’t want to, I wanted to stay here and keep getting the attention I was getting from him, but I nodded my head, and we both got up. He took his position once again behind me, but this time, he moved his hands to my waist, making my hips move with his, and I let out another sigh as I felt his hands move from my waist to my stomach, then up to my breasts. He grabbed them, kneaded them for a minute and then brought his hands back down. We stayed out there for only one song, before he brought me back to the table. He let his hand go back down to my leg again, and I moved myself to feel his hand go across my pussy. He shook his head and smiled at me.

“What are you doing, Miss Jessi?”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“Just trying to get comfortable, Mr. Theron.”

“Hmmmm…..I would have thought that you were trying to get me to finger your pussy.”

“Oh no, not me!”

I gave him a big smile, and he laughed.

“I doubt that. Well, it’s about closing time, I should be heading out.”

I looked at him, my eyes wide.

“No, you can’t leave, not yet!”

“Why not?”

“Because I have this dripping wet pussy that you caused.”

“And that concerns me how?”

“I’d like for you to fix it.”

“How so?”

“Take me home. I’d like for you to take me home and fuck me.”

“You move fast Jessi.”

“So do you Theron.”

He took my hand and placed it on his cock.

“Feel that?”

“I do, and my you’re hard.”

I moved my hand around the bulge in his pants, and my eyes widened.

“And big too! Oh you gotta let me fuck that! Please!”

His finger moved, and I gasped as he flicked it across my clit.

“Do you think you could handle it?”

I moaned as he flicked my clit again, and my hips thrust forward.

“I could, I promise. Just please take me home, and let me fuck you! My pussy is so wet and needs a cock so bad! And my god!”

I moved my palm across his cock again.

“Yours is so fucking big! I have to have it! I just have to! Please take me home, and let me fuck you!”

His finger moved down and slid into my pussy. I moaned louder, and my hand naturally grabbed his cock hard.

“Do you think you could handle me?”

I licked my lips, not knowing what he truly meant.

“Yes, I could handle anything you gave to me. Just, mmmm….god your finger feels so good, please take me home! I know I can fuck you so good!”

His other hand came up and he pinched the nipple closest to him, causing another loud moan from me.

“Shut up before you draw attention!”

I bit down on my lower lip and looked at him pleadingly.

“Oh God, please take me home right now! If I don’t get your cock in my pussy, I don’t know what I’ll do!”

He moved away from me, and got up.

“C’mon lets go, I’m tired of hearing you beg.”

I got up excitedly and left the club with him. I gave him directions to my house, and we were there in no time. I walked in with him and turned around. I had a smile on my face as I turned, but it was soon wiped off, when his hand came into my hair, and he yanked it down causing me to loose balance and fall to my knees on the floor. I gave a yelp mixed with pain and fear, and looked up at him confused. He smiled down at me.

“Maybe next time when you go picking up men at a club, you make sure they’re going to give a shit about you.”

I went to speak, but was silenced by his hand coming down on my cheek. I began to cry, I hadn’t expected this at all, he’d been sweet at the club.

“I haven’t told you to speak bitch! Now, look at me!”

I looked up, blinking the tears from my eyes.

“You will do everything I say to do! If not, there will be grave consequences! Do you understand?”

He nodded my head for me, pulling my hair hard as he did so.

“Good, now that’s settled.”

He moved his hand to my throat, and picked me up by it, making me gasp as I was pulled to my feet. He threw me on the couch, and I sat choking, trying to catch my breath. He came to me, straddling my body. He grabbed my head again and pushed it into the crotch of his jeans. He moved me around while moving his hips.

“Guess what you’re going to do now?”

I stuttered, and he looked down at me angrily, slapping one cheek then the other, drawing blood from both corners of my mouth. I cried out, and looked at him with fresh tears in my eyes.

“First off you’re going to answer quicker when I fucking speak to you!”

He grabbed my throat again, and cut off all air flow. I felt my face getting red, and I struggled to breathe. He brought his face down close to mine.

“If you want to fucking live, you’re going to answer my question!”

He slapped me again before releasing my neck. I took in a big gulp of air, and groaned at the pain. He lifted his hand again, and I lifted mine to protect my face.

“Suck your cock! I’m going to suck your cock first!”

His hand came down and caught my ear, making a loud ringing sound go off in my head.

“Right answer.”

“Then why’d you hit me?”

“Just for fun.”

He took out his cock, and rubbed it across my lips.

“Open your fucking mouth!”

I opened it, and choked as he shoved it down my throat. He kept it deep, and brought his hand to my nose, closing off my air flow again. My eyes opened wide, as he thrust so hard down my throat. He pulled up, allowing me to take in air, but quickly shoved it back down, making me gag.

Finally he let go of my nose, and I was able to breathe better. He pulled his cock from my mouth, and watched in delight as strings of spit connected his cock to my lips.

“Now what?”

I really didn’t know, and I was afraid to answer. I looked up at him, stupidly, which caused more anger in him. He brought his cock down hard on my lips, causing them to bleed again. I cried out.

“Please stop! For the love of everything please stop!”

“I’ve heard enough of your begging!”

He let go of his cock, but brought his hands to my tits. He grabbed hold of my nipples, twisting and pinching hard. My body thrust with the pain, and my hands came up grabbing his wrists, as my teeth gritted together.

“Answer my question!”

“You’re….you’re….owwww, fuck that hurts! You’re going to fuck me!”

He quit pinching, but before he moved, he spit on his hands and smacked each one of my nipples. I cried out, but I also felt a surge of desire go through me. I had felt it before when I was choking on his cock, but then I had ignored it. He noticed the change too and looked down at me smiling.

“Are you beginning to enjoy yourself?”

I didn’t answer, just glared at him, and that caused him to smack my tits again. This time the noise that came from me was one more of pleasure than pain. He moved down, standing on the floor, he looked for a minute assessing his options and then shook his head.

“This won’t do.”

He grabbed my hair, and I yelped as I felt my feet dangling in the air.

“Where’s your bedroom?”

I pointed down the hall, and he took me, carrying me by the roots of my hair. I whimpered at the pain, but he ignored me. He threw me on the bed, and came up between my legs.

“See, this is much better isn’t it?”

I looked at him, and his hand smacked down on my pussy.

“Jesus fuck! That hurt!”

“That hurt, that hurt, shut the fuck up!”

He smacked me again, harder this time. I braced myself for another, but instead I got the feeling of his cock rubbing against my pussy. I looked down, and watched the head of his cock moving along my slit. Through the pain I felt the pleasure, and my eyes rolled back in my head. He moved his cock, and smacked it hard on me; I would have never known that a cock could hurt me so much, if it hadn’t been for him.

“Keep watching! You’re starting to like it huh? You like the feel of my cock on your cunt don’t you?”

I looked back down as he slid his cock down to my hole. With one thrust his entire cock was pushed inside of me. I gasped and looked wide-eyed at him. His hand came down across my face again, and then the other on my other cheek before he grabbed my face.

“Answer me! Haven’t you learned anything yet bitch?”

“Yes, yes I liked it! I liked feeling your cock on my pussy!”

“Do you like it now?”

“Yes, I do. I like the feel of your cock in my pussy too Theron!”

He moved his hand, grabbing my ankles, and pushing my legs in the air. His hand came down on my ass.
“I am no longer Theron to you! You call me Sir!”

He hit the exact same spot again, and I cried out.

“Yes, okay, yes Sir!”

“Yes Sir, what?”

Again the same spot, causing more new tears to fill my eyes.

“Yes Sir, I like your cock in my pussy!”

He pushed my legs up more, causing my knees to almost touch my nose. He pumped hard and fast sending his cock to new depths, as his hand smacked my ass again.

“You just like it?”

“No! No, Sir, I love it!”

“You love what?”

He pushed my legs further, sending my chin into my chest, and causing the upper half of my body to begin to ache.

“I love your cock in my pussy Sir!”

He let go, letting my legs fall back down around him, and I sighed relief. He came down, placing his hands on either side of my body, still pumping hard into me. His face just inches from mine.

“Do you really?”

He squint his eyes at me; looking to make sure I told the truth. I was really enjoying it, even the hitting was turning me on. He had to know that, my pussy got a little wetter with each smack of his hand, and it was now beginning to tighten on him. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

“Yes, I really do! I love your cock in my pussy, and oh god! I am going to cum! Your cock is going to make me cum Sir! Fuck me!”

A slight smile came to his face, before he bent down and bit my tit. I screamed, out of pure passion as my orgasm hit, and his teeth moved back and forth between each of my breasts, biting at them hard, leaving teeth marks every time he pulled up.

“Oh fuck! Oh yes, Sir! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! And, awww….shit, bite my tits harder! Oh god, please Sir! Fuck me! I want to feel that cock pounding even harder in my fucking pussy!”

He pulled his head up and looked at me.

“You’re a fucking slut. You know that Jessi?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

He stopped his movements and I whimpered.

“Yes, I am a slut Sir!”

He began to move again, but not as hard this time.

“Why?”

“Because I like the feel of your cock in my pussy, and I liked you hitting me, and I like you biting my tits.”

He pumped just a little harder, causing me to moan.

“But that’s not just being a slut is it Jess?”

“No.”

“It’s being what?”

“A nasty, dirty, fucking whore!”

“That’s right. That’s exactly what you are, isn’t it?”

“Yes Sir!”

He pulled out, and I looked over at him.

“Come ride my cock, and show me just how dirty you are!”

I climbed on top of him, grabbing and aiming his cock at my pussy. I dropped down on it, causing sighs from both of us.

“Now fuck me bitch!”

I began to grind my hips on him, keeping him deep as I moved myself in a circular motion. I thought I was doing good, his face said that I was doing well, but his hand came down and smacked my ass again. I cried out.

“That’s good, but I told you to fuck me!”

He slapped me again, as I moved to my feet, and began to bounce hard on his cock.

“That’s better.”

His hand came to my hair, and he pulled my head back to look directly at the ceiling, his other hand busied itself by pinching my nipples hard, before he brought his fingers to my mouth, and shoved them inside.

He fucked my mouth with his fingers so hard that I began to choke, and was having a hard time moving on his cock. He pushed my head back up, and stared at me.

“Move!”

I began to bounce again, as he started fucking my mouth again, taking delight in watching me gag on his fingers. He pulled them out, and wiped my spit on my lips. He wrapped his hand around my throat, and lifted me off of his cock. He laid me on my stomach, and came behind me, holding my head down on the pillow. He shoved his cock back in my pussy, and gave a sigh as he began to move. I, too, moaned into the pillow as I felt his cock running in my pussy.

He kept my head in the pillow for just a little while longer, before grabbing my hair and throwing my head back as far it would go. He sat up on his knees, and with his other hand began to repeatedly smack my ass and back. I moaned as I felt his hand come down.

“I like seeing the marks my hand leaves on your flesh, and hearing you moan as I hit you.”

“I love to feel you hit me Sir! It makes me so hot!”

“So I’ve noticed.”

He let go of my head, and moved both hands down to my ass. He grabbed me and made my hips buck harder against him. I moaned out loudly, and looked back.

“I’m going to cum again Sir! Oh god that feels so fucking good! Your big cock thrusting into my hot cunt feels fucking wonderful!”

“I’m going to cum too bitch. Tell me you want it!”

“Oooo….I do! I want your cum badly Sir! I want you to fill my pussy up with it! I want to feel every last drop fill my cunt!”

He thrust one more time, before his cock exploded deep in my pussy. I screamed out as I felt his hot seed hit my inner walls, and I thrust my hips back, and breathed in sharply to tighten my pussy even more around him.

He pulled out when he was finished, and whipped me around. He shoved his cock in my mouth.

“Clean it up! I want all of your juices off my fucking cock!”

I sucked him, moving my tongue around the shaft, swallowing all of my juices down. He moved, and got off the bed. I sat on the edge looking at him. I kept sitting there as he left, and put back on his pants. He came back, and I looked at him surprisingly, I thought he’d just leave.

He came up to me, running his hand across my jaw line, before giving me one last slap.

“That’s to remember me by bitch.”

“Thank you Sir.”

I didn’t know what else to say, but he smiled and left the room. I didn’t bother cleaning up; I fell back on my bed. I was quite aware of the pain and the satisfaction that ran through my body, and I laid there for a long time, savoring them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds