• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 06

Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 06

123

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Jennifer Lawrence or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Jennifer Lawrence was ready for her Black Mistress. Well, as ready as she would ever be. Her large collection of sex toys was laid out on the table she had drag next to the bed, she was wearing some of her tightest fitting clothing and she had one of her favourite butt-plugs firmly entrenched within her ass. Of course her eyes were constantly wondering to her collection of butt-plugs, and pulling down her pants to examine and rethink her choice.

If she was home alone tonight she would have easily moved up to a bigger size by now, but her Black Mistress loved stretching her ass, and the asses of all the other dyke sluts in her collection, so even though it was almost painful Jennifer resisted the urge to do something else. Besides, even though this was one of the smallest plugs it was keeping her ass hole stretched, and that was the important thing.

As she spread her cheeks so she could admire how cute the plug looked in her butt Jennifer thought how funny it was that only a few years ago she still hadn't been introduced to the joys of anal sex, and now she was so addicted she couldn't stand the feeling of a completely closed ass hole.

It had been something she thought she might try one day, with the right guy. But one day she got drunk she had told a friend that and they had brought her about 10 different butt-plug as a joke.

She then tried one as a joke, only she found nothing funny about it and soon every single plug had spent some time up her ass and she was craving something bigger up her butt.

Before she had the chance to find a guy, any guy, to fuck her ass she had bumped into Beyonce Knowles and the next thing she knew her butt was stuffed with black strap-on dick and she was begging for the privilege of being Beyonce's white bitch.

Only as it turned out that was no accident, that her friend was already one of Beyonce's lezzie sluts and under Beyonce's orders she had been sent those butt-plugs to prepare her to be enslaved, the plan working to perfection as apparently Jennifer had been one of Beyonce's easiest conquests. Which was saying a lot considering how girls practically threw themselves at Beyonce. Especially white girls.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Jennifer ran to it, barely remembering to pulled up her pants before she opened the door to find the most beautiful woman on earth standing on the other side of it.

That black goddess gave her a soft smile before confidently walking forward, Jennifer quickly standing aside to let her in and then shutting and locking the door behind them.

She then stood there awkwardly like a nerd girl in front of a high school jock as her Mistress first inspected how she had set up the room before turning her attention to her, Jennifer having to grind her teeth to prevent herself from blurting out something stupid and displeasing her Black Mistress, like she had done so many times after she first became Beyonce's bitch.

"Turn around and show me your fat ass bitch." Beyonce ordered, "Let's see what you have stuffed up in there."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Jennifer quickly replied, immediately turning around and slowly pulling down her pants to reveal her plug stuffed butt.

Beyonce couldn't resist licking her lips as that juicy white ass was slowly revealed to her, Jennifer then spreading her cheeks like a good little white bitch to make sure she was giving her Black Mistress the best possible view of that stretched slut hole.

Truly, there was nothing better than a white girl who knew her place, and Beyonce had quite a fondness for stretched ass holes, even if this one wasn't that stretched by her standards, but it still inspired her to enjoy the view for a couple of long minutes, especially as it was a sign of her dominance. Then while barely taking her eyes off her pet Beyonce retrieved a bigger butt-plug and then moved to stand beside Jennifer.

"This..." Beyonce said, grabbing onto the plug which was currently in Jennifer's ass, "Is way too small for an anal slut like you."

With that Beyonce yanked out the butt-plug and then stuffed it directly into Jennifer's mouth. Whether Jennifer had been opening her mouth to agree, or just because she knew what her Mistress was planning, Beyonce didn't know or care. All that mattered was that Jennifer immediately wrapped her lips around that plug and started sucking on it like a good little ass to mouth whore.

She also moaned, first at tasting her own ass, and then from Beyonce shoving the bigger butt-plug up the slut's ass, stretching her much deeper than before, much to their mutual delight. Beyonce then stepped back to admire her handiwork for almost a full minute, before stripping off her own clothes and making her way to the bed.

Once she was laying down on it Beyonce called out, "Take off the rest of your clothes and get over here slut."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Jennifer said, quickly doing as she was told.

When Jennifer was nervously hovering over her Beyonce pulled her down into a deep kiss, one hand cupping her face and the other squeezing that plug filled ass, which went on for some time before she broke it and announced, "I'm in a generous mood."

Then Beyonce pushed Jennifer's head downwards. Not to where she'd like her most, but to her big tits. Knowing that this was a privilege not all her conquered sluts got Jennifer quickly went to town on those big boobs, at first motor-boating them just in case she would only get a few seconds with them before latching her mouth onto one of Beyonce's nipples like a good girl.

This made Beyonce chuckle with delight and gently stroke her pet's long brunette locks as Jennifer went back and forth the next few minutes, licking and sucking her tits with surprising softness at first giving obviously eager she was before inevitably picking up the pace.

Usually Beyonce only visited Jennifer when she was in the mood for nothing but anal sex. She had a handful of girls like that, who's asses were easily their best feature and they were so completely addicted to anal they both would be very satisfied with a little ass stretching followed by a deep, hard rectum wrecking.

The only difference with Jennifer was because of her addition to butt-plugs Beyonce would find herself spending hours shoving different toys up Katniss's fat ass before spending many more completely brutalising that slutty little butt hole. So Beyonce was delighted to see that Jennifer was doing a good job at worshipping her boobs. It also made her wonder whether Jennifer would do a good job at other things Beyonce rarely let her do.

"Look at me." Beyonce ordered after a few minutes of enjoying Jennifer's work, then when she was sure she had the other woman's attention told her, "You know something Jennifer, I'm just in such a good mood, I might even let you eat my delicious black pussy. But only if you can convince me you really want it."

There was a brief pause in which Jennifer's eyes went wide, then she lifted her mouth from Beyonce's big tits and whimpered, "Please my Black Mistress, let me eat your delicious black pussy. Please, please, please let me eat your heavenly black cunt. I want to eat it soooooooooo bad. Please? It's been so long since you gave me the privilege of burying my face in your yummy black pussy, and I've been aching for it. I swear, every day I think about your mouth watering black cunt. Mmmmmmm yeah, every single day I shove a big toy up my ass and dream of eating that perfect black pussy of yours, ohhhhhhhhhh, or that time you let Mistress Rihanna pound my slutty little ass hole while I munched your amazing black cunt. Or the first time I got introduced to the heaven that was eating your incredible black pussy. Please my Black Mistress, please introduce me to that heaven again and let me bury my pale little face into your chocolate honeypot and worship you like the Black Goddess you are until you cum all over my slutty little white face."

Jennifer then waited with bated breath to see if that would be good enough to earn her the privilege she hadn't received for months now. Not since, what, the last time her Black Mistress and the other dominant black women in her little club gang banged Jennifer's slutty little butt hole, and even though that was only a few months ago it felt like a lifetime.

Of course thinking about all those dark skinned women taking it in turns to pound her pale ass while her face was buried in her Black Mistress's delicious pussy had Jennifer's eyes briefly glazing over and mouth watering at the memory. So much so she almost missed the permission she was waiting for. Almost.

"I suppose that will do." Beyonce announced, "Go ahead cunt muncher, get you some of that yummy black pussy. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, come get what all you little white girls crave. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, that's it white girl, eat my black pussy! Oooooooh yeah, and you better do a good job, because I've got hundreds of pussy addicted sluts just waiting to take your place."

That was a fact Jennifer knew all too well, because even though she had now been at the centre of many wonderful gang bangs were dominant women were literally fighting each other for a piece of Katniss Everdeen, she had also been involved in the other type of gang bang.

The kind where she was one of many white sluts waiting her turn for her Black Mistress to abuse her butt. Those were less fun, although it often started with Jennifer and the other white bitches putting on a show for their Black Mistress, and if they were lucky they were left to fool around with each other while waiting for their Black Mistress to fuck them.

Then there were those chaotic orgies where the number of dominant and submissive girls were about equal and it was hard for Jennifer could keep track of who she was fucking.

Of course Jennifer couldn't dwell on that now she had an extra-special privilege to indulge in, namely burying her face in between the legs of her Black Mistress and eagerly starting licking. What she did dwell on was whether her Black Mistress wanted a slow, gentle pussy licking or a fast, hard tongue fucking.

It was always hard to tell, partly because she just wasn't as experience with eating pussy as most women just fucked her slutty ass, but also because her Black Mistress was unpredictable. Take now for instance, at first her Black Mistress acted positively from her cautious rapid lapping, then all of a sudden Jennifer found herself being scolded.

"Not so fast honey." Beyonce purred, gently telling off her slut as she played with her hair, "I know you must be eager to get your slutty little white ass fucked, but I want you to really enjoy this special treat first. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it baby, slow down those licks and let me savour that little tongue of yours. Oooooooh, that's it, you've been practising, haven't you?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Jennifer quickly replied before returning her tongue to were both women wanted it.

It was true though. Thanks to her Black Mistress she now knew a lot of women who like to indulge in a little girl on girl fun, some of which she ended up doing movies with. Like Amy Adams, who's pussy Jennifer's face had constantly been buried in during the filming of American Hustle.

Then there were women like Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson, who sadly she didn't really worked with but still found time to fuck without any supervision from their Black Mistress or any of their Black Mistress's friends. Still, those sluts were easy to please. Her Black Mistress deserved better, and Jennifer was worried she wasn't capable of it.

Beyonce was actually more than satisfied with what she was receiving, which she tried to make known without laying it on too thick. After all, she didn't want to inflate the egos of any of her bitches, especially not the really famous ones like Jennifer Lawrence, especially as while she was doing a pretty good job she couldn't compare with some of her other sluts.

But if Beyonce had wanted a first-class pussy eating she would have gone to one of her more mature muff divers like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. Or at least one of her long tongue sluts like Miley Cyrus. No, Beyonce was here for the same reason she always was, Jennifer's fat ass, and she was only doing this because she was feeling generous.

It wasn't like this was some great hardship, and Jennifer really had improved, especially from the little lesbian virgin she had seduced years ago. Obviously being introduced to Beyonce's other bitches, and her friends, had done wonders for her pussy eating skills.

It also helped that she was frequently in movies with other cunt craving bitches, like Elizabeth Banks and Jenna Malone. With the former it had been very easy for Jennifer to seduce Elizabeth and lure her into Beyonce's bed where her anal cherry was quickly pop.

It was very different with the latter, as Jenna was the one to seduce Jennifer and used her as her own personal lesbian slut throughout the filming of the second Hunger Games.

Beyonce hadn't even been able to take Jenna's butt cherry as someone beat her to it, and while she did eventually get a piece of that ass Jenna actually remained one of the few white girls to remain dominant. Although on the bright side Beyonce had a lot of fun DP'ing Jennifer with her.

The memories of the fund she'd had with the cast of the Hunger Games prompted Beyonce to call out, "Mmmmmm, now a little more. Ohhhhhhh yessssssssss, lick me harder! Faster! More! Ooooooooh yes, lick my clit. No, keep going. Linger on that shit! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, good girl, you really have gotten better at this."

There was no reply from Jennifer this time, which was just fine with Beyonce. Most of the time she liked being address by her chosen title, when in private of course, but a definite exception to that rule was when one of her bitches was pleasing her with her mouth.

Especially when eating her pussy. She didn't mind it when the slut was kissing up or down her body, and she preferred it when they were grovelling at her feet or worshipping her big black ass, but for the pussy Beyonce wanted her bitches' tongue and/or mouth firmly on her cunt. Besides, under those circumstances she was more than happy to do the talking.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, lick me, lick me good you bitch!" Beyonce moaned happily, then as her mind was dwelling on it she added, "Lick me like you lick your precious Jenna. Oh yeah, we both know how much you love that little cunt of hers, but The Hunger Games are done now bitch, and if you need another reminder about who your true Mistress is I'll be more than happy to give you one. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it, oh that's it, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, yes, lick my clit! Mmmmmmmm, lick it like you licked Jenna's. And Elizabeth's, and Natalie's, and Sophie's. Yeahhhhhhhhh, bet you've been enjoying that tasty treat a lot lately, huh? Yesssssssss, I know you have. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was of course referring to Sophie Turner, who had a part in the latest X-men movie Jennifer was working on, which of course resulted in the two fucking on a daily basis. Although it wasn't the first time Jennifer, or Beyonce, had got into the tall redhead's panties.

No, thanks to Natalie Dormer being cast in the last two movies in the Hunger Game franchise Jennifer, and then Beyonce, had been granted easy access to all the women of Game of Thrones, although some had proven more elusive than others, as with all her seduction skills Beyonce had still yet to take Lena Headey's anal virginity, which made her want to conquer the dominating white bitch even more.

What frustrated Beyonce almost just as much was that she had missed out on Sophie's ass cherry, as the young redhead had already given it up to her cast mate and secret girlfriend Natalie, and no matter how hard Beyonce tried to punish her Natalie remained unrepentant and even now continued to dominate Sophie, most of the cast of Game of Thrones and of course Jennifer.

Oh yes, the girl currently in between her legs just couldn't get enough of Natalie's pussy while filming the last two Hunger Games movies, although not as much as Natalie had become addicted to shoving her strap-on up Jennifer's butt. In fact Natalie had spent the entire time practically living in Jennifer's fat ass.

Normally thinking about that made Beyonce mad, but it also made her horny and with Jennifer giving her the best head she'd ever given her, at least without trying to make her cum, Beyonce found herself aching to cum in record time.

Well, record time for Jennifer eating her cunt, but still it was impressive. But Beyonce was an experienced girl fucker, and she wouldn't allow stories, and memories, to make her cum too soon.

She certainly wouldn't allowed Jennifer's tongue to push her to do something rash, even if it was such a good job lingering on her clit while not ignoring the rest of her pussy. Still, no one had unlimited stamina, and after a nice long pussy licking Beyonce inevitably wanted to cum in that pretty little movie star mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that's real good sugar, but not good enough..." Beyonce said, hesitating before continuing, "Fuck me, ooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue. Tongue fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum bitch! Mmmmmmm make me cum in that pretty little mouth of yours, ohhhhhhhhhh and all over your movie star face."

Even though Beyonce said a bit more it wasn't necessary as Jennifer Lawrence wasn't one of her few sluts questioning her place or sexuality.

She was a happy and well-trained bottom who loved making dominant women like Beyonce cum, something that the little rug muncher proved as she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Beyonce's cunt and started fucking her with it as soon as she had permission.

It occurred longer for her to make Beyonce cum, but that was just because Jennifer knew her Mistress liked a little build up even when it came to this stage, and since Beyonce didn't tell her otherwise that's exactly what she gave her.

Not that it took that long to make her cum. In fact it felt like less then a minute after Beyonce became too incoherent to say anything other than the occasional swear word in between gasps, cries and screams of pure pleasure. But it felt just about the right time, which again was impressive, allowing Beyonce to thoroughly enjoy her climax.

Another thing which added to her enjoyment was the way Jennifer didn't pause for a second when it came to pleasing, which wasn't that surprising as that's how Beyonce trained all her dyke pets, but it allowed Jennifer to continue to impress with things like swallowing more cum than ever before which was oh so intoxicating.

Jennifer had loved girl cum the second it at first hit her taste-buds. She had been addicted to it ever since and always made sure to press her face as deep as it would go into a cunt and wrapped her mouth as tightly as possible around the entrance of it so she could swallow as much of that precious liquid as possible.

Which was a lot more than the first time she had tasted this wonderful girl cum. Her first girl cum. Oh yes, her Black Mistress was the first woman she had tasted, and the first she had made cum in her mouth and all over her face, and ever since she had got every ounce of girl cum that she possibly could.

Well, ignoring the time she'd been given the choice between getting her ass fucked and eating pussy, which was rare as most women who fucked her wanted both, and normally other things too.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds