• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 02

Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 02

Chapter 3 - Gina Makes a Move

OMG OMG OMG!!! Daddy was totally checking me out! I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head when I did that turn in my bikini. And when I told him I needed a grown man I know he was hiding his dick from me.

I made Daddy's dick hard! Me! The good girl has gone bad! Daddy will be mine!

I started getting my things ready for my sorority beach party tomorrow. It's a fundraiser to help support after school programs. I might wanna be a bad girl, but I love the things the good girl in me does.

Wait...is Daddy on the phone with Samantha? Seriously? I do all that work to get him all hot and bothered for me and he wants to go "netflix and chill" with that bitch?

Oh HELL NAW. I can fix this.

When in doubt, call on Beyonce.

I open my door, turn up "Partition" really loud, and I dance. Daddy hates it when I blast my music. He is very old school. I know this will get his attention.

Driver roll up the partition please....you don't wanna see Gina on her knees

I rolled my hips. I thought about riding my Daddy's dick while I danced. I shook my ass like my life depended on it. I thought about all the things I wanted to do with him while Queen Bey sang.

Take all....of me...I just wanna be that girl you like...the kinda girl you like....

I heard Daddy come up the steps towards my room and I took that moment to drop it to the floor, twerk my ass a few times, and wiggle my way back up.

"Gina could you turn that down please? I wanted to tell you---" I heard Daddy stop mid sentence and watch me while I danced.

"Daddy, you okay? What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I turn down the music but Beyonce is still singing:

Take all...of me...I just wanna be that girl you like...the kinda girl you like....

He swallowed and he said "I, uh..I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out and I'll be home late. You're going to spend the night at your friend's house, right?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm getting my stuff together now, and I'm going to Angela's house. We're going to leave tomorrow for the beach party, and I should be home around 7 tomorrow evening. Will you be here? "

"I'll be here Gina. Have fun and be careful. I love you."

"I love you too Daddy. See you later." I went over to Daddy and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I hugged him really tight. Pressed my body against his.

Think about that when you're with Samantha tonight.

Daddy left, I got my stuff together to take to Angela's, put all my "Operation Fuck Me Daddy" notes in a pink folder on top of my laptop, and closed the door.

This will be Daddy's last night fucking that bitch. Starting tomorrow, he will want only me.

Chapter 4 - Marcus and the Pink Folder

Damn! That girl is trying to put me in an early grave! I go up the stairs to tell her to turn down the music and I come face to face with her fat ass dropping it like it's hot! A stripper couldn't compete with the way she was working her body. My dick liked it, even if my brain was trying to remember that this is my babygirl. My dick has a mind of it's own.

I told her that I was leaving, checked on her plans, and then she hugged me. This was no Daddy/Daughter hug. She pressed her body into mine and kissed me on my cheek. Then she went back to getting herself together.

I went to my bedroom in a daze. Hard dick, crazy thoughts. What is Gina trying to do? Is she trying to get me aroused? Why am I not saying no?

I took my shower and headed over to Samantha's place, determined to fuck her through the mattress all the way to the floor. Gina has my dick working overtime and Sam is going to benefit.

I get to Sam's and fuck her stupid, or at least I try my best. I kept seeing Gina's ass in my mind. Sam made no complaints, but I didn't spend the night. I needed to clear my head and for that I needed to be alone.

I got home around two in the morning, poured myself some hard earned Pappy Van Winkle, and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. Before that, however, I stopped in Gina's room. I could still see her dancing in her room. I could still feel her pressed against my body when she hugged me. I sat down at her desk for a minute, and that's when I saw a pink folder. I opened the folder, and what I saw there changed my life.

Gina had written down a seven step plan. About me. About her. About us. About us fucking. I drank the rest of the Pappy in one gulp.

What the fuck....

My dick got harder as I started to read.

Operation Fuck Me Daddy- My Plan to Make Daddy Fuck me and be His Whore! By Gina James

  1. Read all the stories on Literotica about daddy daughter fucking and bookmark the ones that turn me on and make me hot for Daddy.
  2. Get Daddy interested in my body and tell him how much I love him and grown men.
  3. Find excuses to press my body on Daddy's body.
  4. Give Daddy massages.
  5. Find a reason to get in bed with Daddy.
  6. Suck Daddy's dick.
  7. Fuck Daddy!

I sat there for what felt like hours. I didn't know if I should be frightened or flattered - my brain said be frightened but my dick? My dick was hard as diamonds and flattered as hell.

My daughter, my babygirl, my good girl, wants to fuck me and be a whore. A whore for me. She made a plan to fuck me.

My brain is changing from frightened to flattered.

I opened her laptop and started to read the stories she bookmarked. I realized that my daughter wants to be fucked hard and used. She wanted to submit to her daddy.

What do I do now?

I closed the folder, went to my shower, and stroked my dick while I thought about Gina bouncing that ass on my dick. Looking me in the eye with my dick in her mouth.

"Gina...Gina...ahhhhhh!" I screamed out her name as I sprayed my load all over the shower door.

I've never been one to deny my babygirl anything she wanted. If she wants a grown man then a grown man is what she'll get. If she wants to be Daddy's whore then that's what she'll be.

Operation Fuck Me Daddy is a go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds