• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sissy Driving

Sissy Driving

Lindsay had been texting me for days after we met at the restaurant. I'd turned her into a little slut begging for my cock. She wasn't about to give up my dick for her husband's little sissy dick. We had been sexting nonstop since the other night so I knew she was pretty horny by now. I had been very busy with work and our schedules hadn't synced where we could meet up and fuck. But I had an idea that I thought would satisfy us both.

I told her to have her sissy pick her up at work in his new SUV, and then they could stop by my work and pick me up. She thought it was a fantastic idea and called him to set it up. The white SUV pulled up in from of my office building right at one o'clock, just as we had arranged. I got into the back seat and there was Lindsay, wearing exactly what I had asked he to wear, nothing but her bathrobe that the sissy had brought with him. Sissy asked me where we were driving to and I told him to just drive around town and ignore whatever was going on in the backseat.

I took off my pants and boxers and slid back in the seat with my back against the door, I waved my finger at Lindsay and told her to come suck my cock. She crawled over to me and took my semi hard cock into her warm wet mouth. She was really talented at this and I could tell she enjoyed doing it. Her tongue would swirl around the head and then she would swallow the entire thing down her throat, and she would just do that and repeat. I loved how the back of her throat felt when the head of my cock would hit it.

After about ten minutes of some very expert cocksucking I decided I wanted a little more. So I had Lindsay sit up and back for a minute while I scooted down in the seat and laid flat on my back. I told her to get on top and ride my cock, all while her sissy husband drove us aimlessly around the town we lived in. Thank god for blacked out windows. Lindsay crawled on top of my and literally impaled herself on my cock on one quick drop. She started to grind her hips on top of me her pussy was soaking wet and felt like it was on fire. As she was riding me she looked at the sissy driving and said "His cock is so big I don't think I'll ever need to fuck your tiny thing again" as she said this she gave my cock a squeeze with her pussy. She went right back to riding my cock like a woman possessed, and from what I was feeling in her pussy I knew her orgasm was building.

Lindsay let loose with a low moan that quickly built into a full on scream as her orgasm raced through her body, her pussy clamped down on my cock like a wet vise as she bucked her hips down on my member. Suddenly she screamed out "Oh my god I love your cock so much, keep fucking me" It was loud enough that if anyone had been in a car next to us they would have heard it. Lindsay never missed a beat after her orgasm and continued to ride my cock like a champion intent on one thing, me filling her pussy with cum. I wasn't sure where I wanted to cum today, I was thinking maybe I'd have her swallow it so her sissy would taste it if she kissed him, then an idea formed in my head and I decided to run with it.

I looked up at Lindsay and told her to keep riding my cock that I was going to fill her pussy with cum, and she doubled her efforts to make it happen. Her pussy muscles were seriously milking my cock and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off my own orgasm. Just then Lindsay looked down at me and said "cum in me, make me yours" and that sent me right over the edge. I started shooting jet after jet of my hot cum deep inside of her, that in turn trigger Lindsay's own screaming orgasm. As her orgasm hit her it made her pussy spasm uncontrollably and that only added to the sensations my cock was feeling. It felt like I had cum a gallon or so and that it lasted forever, judging by the look on Lindsay's face her own orgasm was just as intense.

We laid there on the seat with her head on my chest catching our breath, I told sissy that he should start heading back to my office now and he turned the truck in that direction. I pulled Lindsay close to me so that I could whisper some instructions in her ear without the sissy hearing, she nodded yes and slowly eased herself off my now softening cock. I had told her that when she got off me she should sit in her seat with her bare ass on the seat and close her robe up, she did exactly as I asked and knew she wasn't to move from that spot until they returned home.

I gathered my clothes and got dressed as we arrived at my building, I leaned over and gave Lindsay a passionate kiss and told her we could see each other tomorrow. I looked at sissy and told him that when they got home he was to clean my cum out of her pussy with his tongue and swallow every drop he nodded his head yes. I got out of the truck closed the door and walked back into my office as they drove away, feeling very relaxed and a little dehydrated.

You may ask why I had Lindsay sit on the seat with her bare ass? Well the seats in the truck were cloth, and having her sit there meant that my cum dripping out of her pussy would soak into the seat, leaving a nice cum stain on the seat of his new truck. I laughed that he'd be driving around every day with my cum in the back of his truck. Serves him right for being a sissy not a man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sissy Driving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds