• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Kim & Jack Pt. 05

Kim & Jack Pt. 05

To: Kim

From: Jack

RE:A long overdue fantasy.

I am walking towards the door to your room, hoping to surprise you. Suddenly, I think I hear you call my name. I stop and listen for a second when I hear a groaning sound. Curious, I softly edge to the door. I know I should knock but can't resist gently pushing it open an inch to peek in. I don't have to worry about you noticing me. I am shocked to see you laying on your bed, completely naked, eyes shut. I was not mistaken by the sounds I heard before. One arm is underneath your head while your other hand is between your slightly spread legs. You are working hard at pleasuring yourself and I have a perfect view of your beautiful body. I then notice a small stack of paper laying beside you, print-outs of our email.

You still have not seen me but as you work your fingers inside your obviously wet pussy you whisper my name again. My jaw drops and my cock raises. Part of me would love to see you finish the job but the other part argues that I have waited too long to be back inside you. It is a short debate, I know I have to make my presence known before it is too late. Stealthily, I make my way to your bedside without a sound, you are becoming more focused and your eyelids are becoming tighter, it is now or never. I gently place a finger tip at the back of your labia and tenderly stroke upwards to your clit, just barely brushing it... my god you are wet as my fingertip slides out covered with juice. While I am doing this I whisper, "Need some help?" You gasp and your eyes spring wide-open. I smile bend down and give you a warm and longing kiss.

"Sweet Kim," I whisper, kissing behind your ear, "I am sorry I was away so long...I missed you."

"Really?" You ask, returning the kiss. "How much?"

I stand up and put your hand on my bulge. "That much huh?" you grin.

"That must be some boring reading" I say, "If you were more interested in this."

My hand returns to your mound and I use the flattened palm to rub around it, making you gasp.

"Actually, it's very interesting, its what got me worked up in the first place.", you reply.

"Well, maybe I should *do*something more interesting." I say, kneeling at your bedside.

I lean my head over your pussy and open you up with my hands. Between my index and middle finger I have your clit, swollen with pleasure. The tip of my tongue presses onto it. You close your eyes again and fall back in bed, moaning. I lick you up and down for a few moments, my fingers adding pressure to the sides. Then my tongue makes circles all the way around the base of your clit, slowly working it into my mouth until I can suck on it, while my tongue continues to torture you softly. While I am doing this my left hand begins working the lower portion of your vagina...I want to make your lips all wet for when I put myself into you. Your moaning intensifies as they slip inside and smear your juices all around. Meanwhile my right hand is under you, squeezing your ass. Not to be outdone, you have used one hand to undue my pants and bring out my hard cock. You are trying to jack me off but it is sort of awkward. I gently make my way into your bed and swing a leg over you, planting my knees on either side of your shoulders. The emails are knocked to the ground.

As I continue licking and sucking your pussy you look up, your vision blurry with pleasure find my hard cock inches from your hungry and wet mouth. As you stroke it and slide it onto your warm soft tongue I moan loudly.

I loosen my grip just long enough to whisper, "I've missed being in you so much Kim, give me your hot mouth".

Filled with my cock you moan, "Mm Hmmmm...."

Suddenly your legs tense up and you begin moaning harder and harder, I feel the vibrations on my cock. Lips clamp on your clit, tongue roughly presses into it, my fingers go deep inside you and you let loose a wail. I keep licking until you beg me to stop because your are too sensitive after the orgasm.

We cuddle for a few minutes while you let me stroke your heaving breasts.

After regaining your composure you look down at my hard on.

Grabbing me again you whisper saucily, "I still want it!"

"Take it." I demand. You pounce on top of me and I begin kissing your breasts and nipples.

You position yourself just right and use one hand to guide me into your hot fold.

"God...Kim!" I shout as you begin riding me.

"Yes baby...cum inside me." you whisper, pushing down and swirling harder and harder.

My hands are on your hips, helping to rock you back and forth. The bed is banging back and forth as we trash against each other, sweating and panting and telling each other all we want to do. I reach around you and begin to rub and squeeze your hot ass. You are driving me crazy with pleasure and I give you a light swat. When you don't protest, I give you a couple spanks, harder to which you slam against me with more force.

I can't hold out anymore. I tell you I am going to cum. Your eyes glaze over.

"Yes...do it!" you order me.

My hands grip your legs and make you stop rocking and instead push all your weight down, forcing my cock in as deep as it can go. You use short thrusts and grip me with your muscles. I let out a loud roar as I can feel my cock let go...wave after wave of hot cum is shooting out and deep into your womb. This orgasm lasts for several seconds and after its done I make you stay put to take a couple more small loads. With a satisfied moan you dismount and slide down beside me. I take you in my arms and roll over on top of you, my hard cock still stationed between your waiting legs. We continue hugging and kissing, my mouth on your mouth, cheeks, neck, shoulders, breasts. I look at your beautiful smile, gazing into your eyes, whispering. "I REALLY missed you"

–Jack

P.S. I am really sorry I missed you the other day. It really turned me on to think of you re-reading our emails like that. Thank you for letting me know & stop being so self-conscious, ok? :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Kim & Jack Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds