• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother: Lover

Mother: Lover

1234

*all character in this story are above the age of 18 years old*

Mom cried at out as her orgasm hit her hard, flooding my face and mouth with her delicious juices. I moaned as I lapped up every drop of her. As she relaxed and stopped shaking, I crawled back up her body and snuggled into her side. I lay my head on her chest and my arm across her body, as I enjoyed the warmth of her body against mine. I sighed as I relaxed into her. She was still breathing hard, but she placed her arms around me and hugged me closer to her. We stayed quiet for a while, as she calmed her breathing. I smirked with the knowledge that it had been my description of losing my virginity that got her so hot and horny. My face was covered in her delicious juices and I hummed to myself in contentment. I loved it when mom's juices coated my face. I wondered what if any reaction would be at school if I were to walk around all day with my face smelling like my mother's pussy. I smiled wondering how many people at school, both staff and students, knew what pussy smelled like.

Mom looked down at me when she heard my quiet almost purring sound. She arched her eye brow inquisitively as she silently stared down at my smiling face. I kept smiling widely and answered her silent question, "I was just enjoying the feeling of your tasty pussy juice on my face, mom."

Mom moaned softly, as she hugged me closer and said "Well a proper young sex slave should feel best when she is covered in her mistresses juices, right after she brings her to orgasm. It signifies that she has done a good job and a proper sex slave should always desire to do a good job in pleasing her mistress."

I smiled as her description lit a fire in my pussy. I loved the whole idea of being a sex slave to my mother. Every time she remarked on that fact or gave me orders, I would feel my whole body swoon. I sighed in pleasure as I answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Every time mom would look at me with a stern expression as she held up her finger to me, I would instantly be transformed back into my younger self. I could picture myself now as a child with pigtails and wearing some sort of sun dress, as I ran around a played. If I ever started to get out of control or disturb someone, mom would always catch my eyes with her signature expression and an upheld finger. I would always stop dead in my tracks and come sit quietly by her side, until she released me from time out. Mom had never had to discipline me with a spanking or anything worse than that form of time out, that I can remember. I had always been a mommy's girl, so her being disappointed in me was usually enough to bring me to the brink of tears. I remember a lot of the time when mom would release me from time out, I would hug my little body tightly to hers for several more minutes as she stroked my head and shoulders gently.

I smiled knowing that mom could tell me to do just about anything and I would comply just to make her happy. My submission to her came so natural to me, that I barely even acknowledged it. Mom began trailing her index finger over my face and along my jaw line, causing me to sigh in pleasure at her touch. My eyes shut gently and I felt myself melting into her arms. She finally broke the silence as she said, "Well since you clearly did a good job pleasing mommy's pussy, I think my baby girl should get a treat. Hmm...but what should it be? What would the best treat be for my little sex slave? Ice cream maybe or strawberries and whipped cream? Or possibly a fun trip to the mall? Hmm...what would be the best treat for my baby girl?"

She said this as she looked over my head as if she was deep in thought, all the while she was trailing her fingers down the side of my naked body, across my ass cheeks, and down my thigh. I moaned softly, as I felt goose bumps form on my skin. I kept repeating in my head my own prayers for mom to make me cum in some way, as I was so horny right now after her constant touches, the telling of me losing my virginity, and going down on mom's sweet pussy. Mom finally came to an answer and suddenly looked down at me with an evil smirk on her face, as she said huskily "Oh, I know what my little sex slave really wants."

With that she suddenly flipped us over, so that I was on my back on the bed and she was wedged between my legs. I gasped at the suddenness of our repositioning, but loved the possibilities of our new situation. Without speaking, mom grabbed my right leg and pushed it up until it was touching my chest. I was proud that I was so flexible and could hold this pose for a long time. Mom then straddled my left leg and settled herself, bringing our pussies and clits into contact with each other. I moaned as I felt her pussy and clit press against mine. I had tribbed a few times before, my vice principal was particularly fond of tribbing me until we both screamed in orgasm. I moaned again and pressed back into my mother's center, as she positioned herself to properly work our pussies and clits.

We both moaned as mom began to rock her hips forward into me. Even though I had down this before, I was still amazed at the wonderful feeling of our wet pussies and sensitive clits rubbing against each other. Mom began to lean forward into the back of my upheld right thigh, as she used her body weight to force our cores together harder. She moved her left hand to my right side and began to slowly stroke up my body all the way to my breast. I let the back of my right leg rest against her tummy and chest, as I let her take over all of our movements. She braced her right hand down to the mattress beside me and used that to brace herself better, as she continued to thrust her pussy and clit hard into mine.

I felt my body tingle, as I gazed up at her beautiful face and amazing body. I ran my hands up her tummy and along her sides, before coming to rest groping her large breasts. We began to breathe harder now, as her thrusting hips caused my body to be pushed up and down the length of her king size bed. I began to gasp and moan louder, as her thrusts picked up speed and she added more force. Our pussies were slipping and sliding against each other, mixing our juices together between our legs. Mom had positioned us perfectly to allow our clits to remain in almost constant contact, as she forcefully thrust into my body.

I loved the way that mom's large breasts swung forward and back, as she thrust harder and harder into me. I felt my own breasts doing the same, as she continued to work us both towards what I knew would be amazing orgasms. Her moans and breaths were picking up in volume, as her exertion continued to build. Her eyes were lidded, as she stared down at me with a predatory smile on her face. I loved it when she got so intense and aggressive. We made a great couple with her domineering personality versus my submissive mindset. I had grown to love submitting to her sexually and it added a great deal of spice to our new love life together. Being new to the whole dominatrix/submissive lifestyle, I couldn't wait for her to teach me even more.

Our moans had grown so loud as our passion and pleasure increased, that I knew that neither of us would last much longer. I knew that I had a very high sex drive and judging by how much sex we have had so far, I guessed that I got that passion from her. I smiled again as I watched her face being transformed from that of aggressive intensity to one of passion and pleasure. She had moved passed her desire to dominate me, at least for now, and had settled on working both of us towards a magnificent building orgasm. I felt my signature tingles and spreading warmth from my pussy and knew that my orgasm was almost upon me.. I wasn't sure how to react to reaching my orgasm before mom, so I moaned out "Mom, I'm almost there. I'm about to cum, mommy."

Mom moaned loudly at my admission as she said, "Cum for me, baby girl. I want to feel your pussy explode against me. Cum for mommy, my love."

I cried out, as I felt my whole upper body suddenly arch up off the bed. My lower body began to shake uncontrollably as my pleasure built even further. With an earsplitting scream of ecstasy, my pussy exploded in a flood of juices right onto my mother's wet pussy. My upper body then collapsed as my body shook with the force of my orgasm. Mom watched all of this with a look of wonder on her face, as her daughter orgasmed hard against her. My quivering and dripping wet pussy stimulated her own pussy so wonderfully, that her own orgasm hit her just as hard. Before my body could recover from my own orgasm, mom cried out as her orgasm caused shocks of pleasure to run through her won body.

She continued to hold our position, as her body shook uncontrollably against mine. My legs felt like jelly and I gasped for breath, as my orgasm continued to wreck my young body. I moaned pleasurably as I felt her pussy quivering against mine. I smiled up at her face lovingly as she stared back at me in the same way. I needed her closer to me, as I raised my hands to her back and pulled her down to me. Mom let my upheld right leg fall to the bed beside her, as she leaned down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss full of need and want. We moaned and sighed into the kiss, as our hands clung to each other, and my legs wrapped around her to hold her close.

Between kisses, I breathed out "I love you, mom."

She breathed out into my mouth, "I love you too, baby girl."

Our kisses turned from passionate to a more relaxed and tender expression of our mutual satisfaction. I sighed, as mom leaned over onto the bed beside me and pulled me into her body. I hummed in pleasure as I snuggled into my preferred position by her side with my head resting on her chest just over her lovely large breasts, my arm draped over her tummy, and my leg sprawled over hr lower body. We both sighed in contentment, as we relaxed into each other's warmth. I felt my whole body relax further into her, as I inhaled her comforting scent into my lungs. She did the same, as the weight of my body and my warm breath on her chest filled her with a sense of total satisfaction.

We lay there nestled in each other's arms and relaxing comfortably into each other's bodies, as our breathing evened out and our bodies rested in the tranquility of our post orgasm bliss. My mind began wondering to how mom wanted me to act as her sex slave. I didn't want to do something wrong or inappropriate and upset her, so I looked up at her face as I asked "Mom, how should I act and carry myself around you? I mean, you said I was your sex slave and I like that, but I'm not sure what you want me to do. Besides stay naked around the house if no one else is here."

Mom smiled down at me, thrilled that I was taking to my new roll so enthusiastically. Having her own daughter serve as her own personal and willing sex slave, filled her with so much joy. She finally addressed my question by explaining, "You are to greet me naked on your knees and sitting back on your heels, with your head bowed and your hands in your lap when I get home as sign of your submission to me. You will continue to address me as 'Mommy' as a sign of your acceptance of my position in our lives. I think that 'Mommy' is better than having you call me 'Mistress,' or any other title. You will obey all of my instructions and orders without complaint or hesitation. When I am seated on the couch or in a chair, your proper place in in the floor at my feet with your hands touching my legs and your body leaned into me, as a sign of your affection to me. You will remain in that position unless I give you permission to move or tell you otherwise."

"When we have guests or are out in public, you will continue to be a respectful daughter as you have always been. I think that you should move into my bed from now on, but we should keep our own bathrooms and closets in concerns for space and a little privacy. Obviously if you are already in here, you may use my bathroom if you need to. If I ever tell you to do something that you are uncomfortable or hesitant to do, then you should tell me immediately. My position is also to keep you safe and secure, so if something bothers you I need to know about it. We both still have friends and we should continue to visit and go about our normal lives with them, but our sex lives are now firmly with each other. In the future, we may decide to add another person or people from time to time. But our primary concerns and needs will be fulfilled by each other."

"If someone asks about each of our new decisions to not engage in sexual relations with anyone else, we should say we are taking a break from romantic and any other personal entanglements. It's no one else's business what we do in our own home, and we will treat any questions regarding our home life as private but not answer in a suspicious sort of way. I doubt either of us will have any problems with that, because we have always been very private when it comes to our home life. Does that answer all of your questions, baby girl?"

I nodded as I smiled, but then lowered my head submissively and said, "Yes, mommy."

Mom moaned deeply in satisfaction to my bowed head and answer. I smiled knowing that I had pleased her. She then leaned close to my ear and whispered, "But I don't want you just as my sex slave, I also want you as my lover. So if at any time I refer to you as 'Pet,' then that is the signal for you to submit to me. If I refer to you as 'my sweet baby girl,' then that is the signal for you to act naturally and not worry about submitting to me."

I smiled wider as I heard mom saying she wanted me as a lover and a sex slave. I felt my heart swoon thinking of us as real lovers now, but I felt my pussy tingle every time I thought of me submitting to her desires as her own personal sex slave. I sighed, knowing that mom also wanted me in both ways. I hugged myself closer to her and snuggled comfortably into her body, as I breathed out "However you want me, mom, I'm yours."

Mom apparently really liked my answer, because she pulled my face into hers for a deep but very tender kiss. We both sighed into the kiss, as our bodies seemed to fit together so perfectly. She broke the kiss and gently stroked my face, as she smiled saying "That's my good girl."

I smiled lovingly up at her, as she began to stroke my head soothingly. I let myself relax completely into her body, as I felt all of my tension melting away. I hummed quietly to myself, as I felt myself slipping away.

It had been less than a week since mom and I had become intimate with each other and I have never been happier. It was now Wednesday after school and cheer leading practice, and I was currently kneeling down naked in front of the door to the garage, as I waited for mom to get home. I liked to greet her like this, as she had instructed. I liked for my submissive and naked body to be the first thing she saw when she got home from work. Over the past three days at school not a lot had changed. Jamie had indeed been kicked off the cheer squad, after a blow up with our coach.

My coach had brought me into her office for a quiet talk on Monday. My coach was not a small woman, but she wasn't fat either. I would say that if any woman could hold the body type of "big boned" it was my coach. She was very open with all the girls and very protective of us. I had never felt nervous around her and I never got the feeling that she was checking out any of the girls. When she brought me into her office, she had explained to me that she was aware of everything Jamie had done and said on Friday. She had apologized to me that she had not been there to stop it. She went on to tell me that she knew that Jamie and I were together romantically, but obviously that was over. She had assured me that she had not believed what Jamie had accused me of.

She explained how she had been approached my several other girls who were there, all of whom backed up my side of the story and knew that Jamie was lying. Apparently she had even had them all write out statements of what they knew about Jamie and I, and what Jamie had said in the gym on Friday. Coach had been the one who brought this to the principal's attention. Apparently the principal had not been convinced of the facts and had wanted to just let it go. But coach producing signed witness statements and character witnesses, had forced his hand. That was what got the principal calling mom Friday night.

Coach had then made the principal call in Jamie and her parents for a conference. Jamie tried to shrug off everything and deny it ever happened. When that didn't work she tried to say it was none of their business. That didn't work either, so she tried to act like she was the victim. Jamie's parents bought that story easily, but coach produced the written and signed witness statements to shoot that down. Jamie had the refused to say anything else, as coach laid out everything she knew about the situation. Jamie was given the opportunity to admit what she had done and apologize to me, but had refused out of hand.

Jamie even began to throw a tantrum right in front of her parents, the coach, and the principal. Coach finally put a stop to it by flat out kicking Jamie off of the cheer squad for the rest of her time at the school. Jamie had gone ballistic at this, causing the principal to threaten expulsion if Jamie so much as looked at me with a dirty look. Jamie was told that if they ever got any information from me or any students or teachers that she was causing me problems, that she would be immediately expelled and that the files and witness statements would be released to the police for charges to be drawn up. I guess that my mom's conversation with the principal really had taken care of everything.

Coach told me that she didn't believe I had anything else to worry about, but if anything were to occur that I should tell her immediately. I said that I would, and left her office feeling better about my situation. I also felt the need to bury my face in mom's pussy and lick and suck her until she begged for mercy. Mom had been a little overwhelmed by my incessant need to go down on her when she got home Monday night. She had to literally order me to stop and tell her what was going on. After that she understood that I was simply showing her my devotion and love in the best way that I knew how. That was followed by several hours of tender love making, after which we giggled like idiots as we fucked in almost every room of the house.

I had barely even noticed Jamie at school, but when I did she seemed to be avoiding me as best she could. I also noticed that she had been transferred from the one class we had together. So I was happy and felt like everything had worked out perfectly. But every time I thought of my mother or someone brought up what a bad ass she was for making the principal knuckle under, my pussy would grow wet and tingly, my mouth would water, and I would have to fight the urge to leave school, drive to her bank, and pounce her right on her desk. To say that I was a horny wreck when I got home every night was an understatement.

So here I was naked and kneeling in submission waiting for my mother to get home, so she would hopefully have her way with me. I tried not to fantasize about what I wanted, and instead to concentrate on being completely submissive upon her arrival. I felt a chill run up my spine, when I heard the garage door open, her car pull inside, and the garage door close. I placed my hands in my lap and lowered my head, in the proper way mom had taught me. I heard her car door open and shut, and had to fight to keep my breathing steady. I heard the door open and her new customary, "Honey, I'm home" as she walked in the house in front of me.

I heard the clicking of her heels on the hardwood floor as she walked closer. I stayed quiet, until she was close enough to hear my greeting of, "Welcome home, mommy."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother: Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds