• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • See My Carrie

See My Carrie

Note: This was inspired by one man's desire to hear fantasies about what someone would do to and with his wife.

*****

I had just finished up at the office and was waiting for the bus in the middle of downtown's traffic hell. While I tried to be inconspicuous about looking at the woman's naked body on my phone, when I'm out in public with so many people around it's really hard to be discreet. I heard a "Holy shit" from over my shoulder, and I lowered my phone to see another man looking at the screen with a smile on his face.

It kind of excited me to think that Carrie's breasts got a smile out of another man as well, so my brain kept processing this information when I saw my bus approaching. With a silent cheer, I saw that since the bus was only half full, I would have the whole back row to myself. I slid in next to the window, angling my body so I could see the reflection of my screen in the glass, feeling a little extra dirty to think that I was showing pornography to everyone on the freeway.

Since it was already dark outside, the window reflected like a mirror. In the little I could see outside, when the bus slowed down, all of those guys in the delivery trucks and 18-wheelers got to have a peek at Carrie's sexy naked body. I might have possibly selected the best pictures and zoomed in while I waited for someone to show her off to.

While waiting for the next big truck to get close, I stared at the newest picture, and this time I imagined what it would be like to watch first-hand as the pictures were being taken. As much as I love looking at her amazing body, I'd love even more to touch her. I can almost feel her small firm breasts in my hands as I lean forward and press my face between them. Mmmm, wow. When I pinch and suck on her nipples, I can imagine her breathing heavily in pleasure, and I picture making a woman orgasm from just breast and nipple play. I think Carrie would be perfect for that, and while staring at her picture, I felt a tightness in my jeans as I imagined her posing for me.

When the bus pulled off the freeway for the last stop by the airport before heading into the suburbs, I cursed as I saw two more people get on the bus. 'So much for my freedom of an empty back row.' I thought sadly.

The pair walked down the isle, and my jaw dropped as I tried to not stare at the woman while they both put their overnight bags on the small shelf by the ceiling before sitting on the other end of the back row. That smile. That chin. I'd seen them somewhere before. When she took off her jacket, the middle of her blouse parted a little bit, and I instantly got an full erection. Those three tiny spots on her chest were the same ones I'd just seen on my phone less than a minute before. I couldn't believe it. I remember reading in the thread that the couple was going on a trip to a colder place than Florida, but the odds that they would be in my town, on my bus, were astronomical.

For the next two minutes, I fought with myself as I tried to look over at them without staring, and the way the man was blocking the view of her made it hard to be sure, but I thought that the overall shapes of the people were the same as the ones I'd seen online, even though their faces were never shown in detail.

"Hey, excuse me." I whispered above the noise of the bus engine.

"Yes?" The man replied, his face neutral.

"Are you by any chance from Florida, and here to visit friends this weekend?"

"Why would you ask that?" He said with a trace of suspicion.

"I swear you two look almost exactly like some people I was reading about online." Now both people looked at me with a glint in their eye. I shook my head and raised my hands and smiled to fend off their possible anger. "Sorry, I'm not a stalker, but I swear you two look like Paul and Carrie from this forum thread I've been reading, and your luggage fits the profile."

The man turned to the woman, and they whispered back and forth for a minute, then the man turned to me.

"Show me," he said, pointing at my phone, "show me why you think we're those people."

My heart was racing as I unlocked my phone and lifted it to show him the picture I had been looking at a minute ago. The man bit back a smile, then looked around in confusion when the bus' interior lights turned off.

"These express buses always do that." I said. "When it's dark out and the bus isn't at a stop, they always turn the lights off for safety. If nothing else, it's easier for the passengers to take a nap. So anyhow, that's one picture, and the other one... Let me see..."

I browsed to near the end of the forum thread and found a picture of the couple in a non-nude shot and showed it to the man. He nodded his head and went back to the woman to whisper again.

"How long before the next stop?" The man asked me.

"About twenty minutes on a normal day. Since it's a Friday night and raining, it'll probably be closer to thirty."

He stood up and blocked the isle with his body, smiling as he reached out his hand. "Good detective work, bud. You're right, my name is Paul, and it's nice to meet you."

Shaking Paul hand, I laughed nervously as my worry faded. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Ceasar, and I'd like to thank you for that amazing thread you posted."

"If you read what I said several times, you should have an answer to my next question. What do you want to do to my wife?"

"I'd... Uhhh... I would... Damn, I know what I'd write in the forum, but it's hard to say when she's sitting right there in real life."

"I won't get mad," Paul smiled, "but in order to introduce yourself nicely to my wife, you can't shake her hand, instead you have to grab something else of hers. Where do you want to touch her?"

I looked between them, then stared at Paul as I answered. "Your wife has a gorgeous ass, but I'm a breast man. It's kind of a huge fetish for me. The first thing I'd want to do is to have her bend over and let me look down her shirt at her breasts. If I can't shake hands with her, I'd definitely give her boobs a squeeze hello."

Carrie unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the front clasp of her bra, pulling her clothes open and flashed her breasts at me. I stared in shock, and I was interrupted by Paul's laughing at my response. He turned on the small reading light above the seat to put his wife in the spotlight, then took several pictures of her while she modeled her bare breasts for us, then he pointed at my phone, indicating I should take some pictures as well. He whispered to her, then looked over his shoulder to make sure nobody else was coming towards us.

While Paul reached into her carry-on bag, Carrie took off her panties, shirt, and bra, then took the shirt that Paul was handing her. She put the loose tank top on before turning sideways on the seat and spreading out her skirt, smiling up at Paul as he put her clothes into the bag. He held his phone in front of her as she got up on her hands and knees on the bench seat, the light from his screen illuminating the view down her shirt.

With Paul's body still blocking the view from the isle, Carrie crawled across the seat towards me, shaking her ass and shoulders to make her breasts sway seductively for me. I switched my camera to video mode and recorded the sight of her crawling towards me, making sure to keep her face out of the frame to protect her identity. Carrie stopped two feet away, looking up at me with a smile as she bit her lip.

"What? You can shake my husband's hand to say hello, but not my boobs? That's not fair, I think my girls need a hello as well. You even said you wanted to, so prove it. Grab me."

"Umm..."

"Do it, please. I insist." Paul looked at me and nodded his head, smiling widely as he stroked under Carrie's skirt, and I could see by her face that she loved what he was doing between her legs.

"This is so amazingly crazy and weird." I whispered.

Holding out one trembling hand, I reached for Carrie. Sliding my hand from her shoulder to her chest, I couldn't even breathe as my hand cupped her bare breast. I took a deep breath and leaned back on the seat, staring happily at my hand holding her breast.

"Her twin is getting jealous." Carrie giggled, then moved my hand to her other breast. "And I can't let you have all the fun, so I'll shake too."

I watched in shock as she reached forward, staring at my jeans while Carried slid her hand up my thigh. She wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft, then up to her husband.

"He really is excited to see me." She whispered to Paul. "What do you think babe?"

Paul stared at his wife's hand on another man's cock, then smiled at her. "Anything you want, Carrie. This time I want to watch though."

Carried pulled my hand out of her shirt and sat normally on the seat, scooting over next to me before taking my arm and looping it around her shoulders. Guiding my hand lower, she leaned into my side as she made me grasp the neckline of her tank top and pull it out several inches.

"Does this work too?" Carrie whispered to me. "Is this still a good downblouse shot?"

Unable to speak, I nodded my head while looking at the faint view of her breasts. I moved my head around, smiling every time we passed a streetlight, which gave me enough light to fully see her.

Carrie looked at Paul, then whispered to me. "Wait a second... I've got a better idea."

She turned on the seat and got up to her knees, pressing a rigid nipple into my cheek. Swinging one knee over my body, she sat on my lap, leaning back against the empty seats in front of us. Paul reached up and turned on the reading light above us, then bent over and pulled up the front of her skirt and tucked it into the waistband. We all stared at her naked bare pussy resting directly on top of the bulge in my jeans where my cock was trying to burst through, and she looked into my eyes as she bit her lip.

"Do you like exhibitionism too?" Carrie asked with a smile, pulling down the front of her tank top when I nodded my head. Both breasts pointed at me in their full naked glory as she held her shirt down, and one of her hands lowered to rest on my cock. "Can I play too? I want to see him."

Still unable to speak coherently, I unfastened my jeans. With a groan of pain, I shifted as I pulled my hardness out of my boxers, and as soon as my cock stood straight up, she grabbed ahold of my shaft. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my balls, smiling as she held the heavily-laden orbs in her palm. With a slight adjustment forward, she rested her pussy on them, and I felt her heat and wetness coat me as she stroked.

Now groaning in pleasure, I reached for her breasts, squeezing them together and massaging her small firm globes. It seemed like only seconds had passed when I looked out the window to see we were passing the mall, and I cursed.

"The last stop is about ten minutes away." I whispered sadly. "Maybe we should stop before we get caught."

"Why stop when we can have more fun?" Paul asked, giving Carrie a nod. He reached out his arm to take a picture with his phone, and my body shuddered to see this beautiful woman sitting half naked on my lap and stroking my cock. She pushed her body up and stared into my eyes as her hips moved forward, and before I could comprehend what she was about to do, I looked down to see her nether lips parting for the head of my cock.

Carrie gasped as she eased herself down, sitting on my lap again with her thighs spread even further apart. Her eyes rolled up and she moaned deeply, and I felt her internal muscles clamping around my shaft that was fully buried inside of her body. Carrie's hips started to twist as she ground herself on me, and I leaned forward to take her nipples into my mouth, nibbling and sucking on them as I felt her body move faster on me.

The swaying of the bus and the throbbing pulse of the engine seemed to add an extra measure of erotic pleasure to this moment, as did the window less than a foot from our bodies. With the light above us on, it meant everyone driving past us that bothered to look over would see me fucking another man's wife right in front of him.

Several minutes later, I felt my body telling me that our moment was almost over. I focused on the feeling of her tight pussy and firm breasts in my hands, hoping that this scene was etched into my memory forever. Paul picked up my phone and held it near Carrie's head, pointing down to where our bodies joined.

"Make those boobs bounce for us, baby." Paul whispered, then moved the phone to near my shoulder as he focused on his wife. "Ceasar, grab one for the camera, would you?"

I could see the screen filled by Carrie's body, and the thought that all of the men on Paul's sexy email list might soon see me fucking his wife.

"Son of a..." I hissed, grabbing Carrie's hips to stop her from moving. "I'm so close, I don't want to cum in your pussy, I need it in your mouth."

"That's a damn good idea." Carrie whispered with a smile, then looked at Paul as he moved back to block the isle.

She frowned as she pulled off of my cock, moving away from me on the seat. She rested on her knees and rapidly bent lower towards me, taking half of my cock between her lips in one swallow. I reached under her body to put my hand under her hanging breasts, feeling her rigid nipples swaying across my palm with the rocking of the bus. I gasped when I saw Paul lift Carrie's skirt up over her back, and with one deft movement, I saw his cock pop out of his pants and disappear behind his wife's ass in a fraction of a second.

Carrie stopped moving as Paul entered her from behind, and she looked up at me with a smile. "My husband is taking back ownership of my pussy, and later tonight he's going to fuck my mouth, so you'd better cum quick to make this all worth it."

Pressing her head back down, I held her hair to bounce her up and down on my cock. I leaned back slightly to see her breasts in my hand, and her ass shaking slightly as Paul thrust into her. Just before the bus turned into the parking lot, I grunted as my body started to lock up. Holding onto Carrie firmly, I shot my seed deep into her mouth, squeezing her amazing breast as every pump from my balls went into her stomach.

The bus stopped and the interior lights came on, and Paul backed away from his wife while she stood up. Before her feet touched the floor, she was no longer sharing a view of any extra skin, and she wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Thanks for the welcome to town, Ceasar." Carried said, then pointed to my phone. "One last pic for the road?"

She bent over and pulled down on the neck of her shirt, giving me an amazing view of her breasts. I took several pictures, then put my phone on the seat while I put away my softening cock and fixed my jeans.

"So... Carrie? Paul? Does this mean I can keep the pictures we took? You're not going to make me delete them?"

"Nah, feel free to keep them to yourself." Paul laughed. "There's much dirtier ones floating around the world, so what's a few more? Besides, I'll probably post some of these online if Carrie approves of them. As long as you keep the nude pics to yourself, we won't have any problems. Oh, and that video I took on your phone? You should email that to me."

He nodded his head at me once before turning away, and Carrie blew me a kiss, and they walked down the isle. By the time I had collected my senses and picked up my backpack, they were out of sight. I ran off the bus, hoping to see them one last time, but when I stepped onto the sidewalk, I couldn't see them anywhere.

"No fucking way that just happened." I whispered to myself, then I felt the wetness of my cock against my boxers. "Well, yeah, that really did happen. That was pretty much amazing, but no one will ever believe me if I tell them. Not even the pictures would convince them."

Walking back to my car, my head spun as I tried to process what had happened. If nothing else, I knew that at the very least I would have to make a comment on their thread. Only general supportive words of course, not what had really happened, because not even the internet would believe the truth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • See My Carrie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 987 milliseconds