• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 06

The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 06

123

Hello everyone, i'm sorry for the long wait. I am hoping to string along a few chapters in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your patience and your continued support. Enjoy!

*****

I was sitting outside of Cole's office. He had been inside talking with Demi for the last 20 minutes. I was in one of his chairs, feeling completely exposed. Everyone who walked by seemed to stare at me. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket over and over again. I choose to ignore it. Too scared to see what was waiting for me.

After the video had leaked, Kara grabbed her purse and quickly left the building. Marty had been trying to reach her to no avail. I had promised to bring Demi, to make her feel more comfortable about this meeting with Cole. That was before it was revealed that all this was because of me. Before I knew that Cole was seeing Alex. Yesterday morning felt almost like a lifetime ago.

The door to Cole's office finally opened. Demi walked out first and gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you very much Ms. Lovato. You have no idea how helpful you've been." He told Demi as he walked towards us.

"It was no trouble." Demi answered, before Cole set his eyes on me.

"Duncan, may I speak with you for a minute?" He asked politely. I nodded, before telling Demi that I would be right back. I followed Cole into his office. I took a quick glance around the room. The office wasn't big by any means, it also didn't help that the entire place was crammed with book upon book. Some were heavy Law tomes, others were well known books such as "The art of war", "Chaos Theory." Adding to his military records, his good looks, seeing that he was well read to boot clearly didn't help to dismiss the feeling of inadequacies he had brought on.

"Let me start by saying." He began as he sat behind his desk. "I'm sorry about last night. I thought about telling you when I was by your office, but Alex wanted to tell you. We didn't expect.."

"It's fine." I cut him off, sitting in the chair across from him. "Don't even give it a second thought." I told him trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"Okay. It's just since we'll be working together, I really don't want this to come between us."

"It won't." I said with as much determination as I could muster. "Is that all?"

"I wanted to ask you what you planned on doing." He said leaning back in his chair. "About the video and the threats."

"I'm not entirely sure. It's not an easy situation. I love what i'm doing, but I can't let my clients get hurt." I answered.

"I appreciate that. I would expect nothing less from you after all i've heard about your character. I know it may not be my place, but could I give you my two cents?" He asked staring right at me. I nodded. "I think you should stand up to them. Don't give in. Whoever is behind this, we will catch them eventually. We have some good leads."

"Well then I can close the agency until you do. At the very least the leaks will stop."

"Are you sure?" He asked now leaning over his desk. "What makes you think that whoever is behind this will keep their word?"

"I don't. But I also know that the longer we stay open, the more leaks come out, more careers are hurt, my clients will blame me. All the goodwill i've accumulated, will quickly go out the window." I responded solemnly.

"Or you may garner even more respect for standing your ground."

"Maybe." I answered unsure. We stayed locked in silence for a few moments. "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded. "Why does it matter so much to you?" I asked trying to keep my voice level. He took a beat to look at me, almost as though he was trying to figure out if I were worthy of the answer. A confident smile crossed his lips.

"I told you I grew up here right?" I nodded once more. "What I didn't tell you was that my mother was a makeup artist. I spent most of my childhood on movie sets. My dad left before I was born, so it was just my mom and me. The thing is back then, there was this lack of let's say respect. People were rude to each other and treated those of a lesser station with what I could only call contempt. You wouldn't believe some of the things that were said to my mother." For the first time I saw anger in him. It wasn't obvious, but little shifts in his demeanor that gave it away. He was clearly a man who had incredible control of himself.

"But since i've returned, since you've started your company, I can already tell a difference. Even the pictures that were leaked, sure there are a lot of perverts and asshole having a laugh, but there are also quite a number of people standing up for the actresses. They're beginning to be viewed more as people and less as objects. The more they feel that way, the better they treat everyone. I have no doubt, that this is in some part due to your influence, and it would be a shame to see that go away."

I couldn't feel anything other than touched.

"Thank you." I finally said.

"I know you're under a lot of pressure, but don't rush to a decision. Think it over. And know that whatever you decide to do, i'll have your back and will do everything I can to help."

"I'll remember that." I said standing up and reaching across the desk to shake his hand.

"I heard through the grapevine that you box." He said as he stood and shook my hand.

"Well I try not to get hit." I replied with a smile.

"How about we meet up tomorrow. I was pretty good while I was with the military, I'm sure I could show you a thing or two." He asked genuinely.

"I'd like that." I responded. I headed out of his office to find Demi.

"Everything okay?" She asked hugging me while looking at me with worry.

"Everything's fine. You were great." I told her.

"I was wondering about you." She asked as we left and headed for my car.

"How come?" I asked her as I opened the door for her.

"I'm just worried about you. It must have been horrible to see that video this morning."

"It wasn't great." I told her as I sat behind the wheel and entered traffic. "But we'll catch whoever did this. We have to." I said trying to reassure the pretty brunette sitting in my passenger seat. I had been in a daze since the video was released, for the first time I took a good look at how great Demi looked. She wore a short blue sundress that looked heavenly on her figure. Memories of the morning before with Selena and her came flooding into my mind, quickly hardening my cock. Demi bit her lip as looked into my lap, seeing the clear signs of my excitement.

"I just feel bad." I finally said, trying to change the subject.

"Why is that?" Demi asked. I noticed her squirming in the seat next to me.

"All of this is my fault. Whoever posted your pictures, only did it to get to me." I admitted.

"You shouldn't blame yourself." She told me as her hand reached my knee.

"I know but I can't help it."

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to find some way to assuage your guilt." Demi said tossing me a heart stopping look.

"How would we do that?" I asked her.

"I have a few ideas." She said as her hand ran up my thigh and rubbed my hard cock through my slacks. The remainder of the drive, Demi continued to slowly tease me, rubbing my cock with different motions, different speeds. I did my best to stay focused and not crash the car.

I was relieved when we finally arrived at Demi's house. I had barely turned off the engine before the sexy young woman had jumped into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine. I groaned into her mouth as her tongue sexily slid into mine. Demi moaned as she gyrated her wide hips onto my pole. My hands as though they had a mind of their own, found themselves squeezing Demi's succulent ass cheeks through her dress.

Demi's tongue began to make laps inside of my mouth. Spinning and swirling, enticing me further. I broke our kiss and descended my lips onto her neck, continuing to rub her butt flesh.

"You like my ass don't you Mr Bryant?" She whispered into my ear before licking my earlobe.

"I love it!" I responded as I lifted her dress and felt her skin. I smiled to myself at the realization that Demi was wearing a barely there thong.

"You want to make it up to me? For the pictures?" She asked as she burned her sights into me with her lust filled eyes. I was horny and speechless. I merely nodded. "Then come inside and fuck this ass you love so much." She told me before kissing me again. The minute she said those words, my cock hardened even more, practically growing by more than a few inches.

Demi broke the kiss and untangled herself from me. She slid back into the passenger's seat and opened the door. I followed suit and left the car. Demi walked to her door, sliding her hips from side to side, making me even hungrier for her.

The moment she had opened the door, we were all over each other once more. We were kissing hard and fast, the heat growing between us. I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and lifted her off of the ground. Demi quickly wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her back against the nearest wall and grinded myself against the wetness that I could feel through the fabric of our clothes.

"Take me upstairs." Demi practically growled with utter lust. I smiled at her as I tightened my grip on her and carried her upstairs. When we finally reached her bedroom, I dropped Demi on the bed. She laughed as she sat up and began to unbuckle my belt as I remained standing. She pulled down my pants and boxers and smiled brightly at the sight of my pre cum leaking cock. She lowered her head and began to lick my cock hear causing me to moan and shiver.

I removed my shirt and tie as Demi took more and more of my cock into her mouth. Her eyes caught mine as her tongue rotated all around my rod. I placed my hands on her head and guided her head further onto my pole.

"Fuck my mouth!" She told me breathlessly. "You know you want to!" I smiled thinking to myself how right she was. I placed my hands on each side of her head and pumped my hips in and out of her wet and hot mouth. Demi did a great job of keeping my cock slick and lubricated, making this blowjob incredibly sloppy. I felt her fingers tease and cradle my balls making me drive even harder into her mouth. Demi's tongue kept licking me in the most sensitive of places as her mouth sucked at me making the dirtiest of sounds.

"Not just yet!" Demi said pulling her wonderful mouth away from my cock. I yearned for more of her, but her pulling her dress over her head and revealing her dynamite figure reminded me that there was so much more to enjoy. I practically bounced on her and began to kiss her feverishly. I kissed down her chin, across her soft neck, until i was eye level with her lovely tits. I took my time suckling and licking one of her nipples, as my free hand caressed and took care of the other.

"Hmm! So good!" Demi moaned as she pushed my head further onto her tit. I switched to the other nipple. My hands touching any inch of her body that I could reach, driving her excitement to new heights. My lips moved down past her navel. I hooked my fingers into her thong and pulled them down her sexy toned legs. I tossed them to the side as I kissed and licked my way back up her legs. I made it in between her thighs, her wet and dripping pussy staring right me. I gently bit the soft interior of her thighs, causing her to squirm on the bed.

"Don't! Don't tease me!" She begged. I moved my tongue and licked her cunt from the bottom all the way to the top, my tongue pressing against her clit. "Oooohh, again!" Demi asked. I repeated the action over and over again as she continued to leak her juices into my mouth. She tasted heavenly and I couldn't get enough.

I slid my tongue past her lips and slowly entered her cunt hole. I wiggled it between her folds, pleased to find even more of her juices. I thrusted my tongue in and out of her as though it was a small cock. I looked up to see Demi pinching her nipples, moaning and cursing with passion. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and ran it along her clit. Demi gasped as I wrapped my lips around the sensitive nub. I pushed two of my fingers inside of her and fucked her with quick strokes while my tongue spun circles around her clit.

"Oh god, oh god!" Demi moaned as she neared orgasm. I quickened the pace of my mouth and fingers causing her to hump even harder against my face. "More, More! MORE" Demi shouted as I pressed a third finger into her tight canal. I pressed my fingers against the top of her cunt while my mouth took deep long sucks of her clit. "AHHH!! THAT'S IT! AHHH I"M CUMMING!" She screamed as more of her creamy juices leaked all around my fingers. I slowed my pace as she came down from her orgasm.

"Get up here!" She told me pulling me towards her. I lay atop of her as she spread her legs. Our lips met in a fiery kiss. Demi wrapped her hand around my cock and guided me to the entrance of her drenched cunt.

"Ohhh fucked!" I groaned as I felt myself slip into her. She was so tight and hot that words could not describe how good she felt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Quickly we found a rhythm and moved in unison. I kissed Demi as my hands found her tits once more. I pressed my cock as deeply into her as i could, loving the feel of her wetness enveloping me fully.

"Fuck me! Fuck Me!" Demi egged me on. I lowered my hands and grabbed her perky butt cheeks, using them to drive her harder against me. "Yes, yes! YEs!" Demi moaned as I fucked her harder. I could feel her cunt tightening and relaxing around my cock driving my desire even further.

Demi tightened the grip her legs had around my waist and quickly spun us around. She was now lying atop of me. She kissed me deeply before her hips rotated and gyrated onto my cock. She pressed her hand on my chest for leverage as she bounced up and down my cock.

"So good! So tight!" I moaned as she bounced harder and faster against me. My hands grabbed her asscheeks once more, digging my fingernails into her flesh. I moved my fingers in between her cheeks, and pressed my index against her asshole.

"Oh yeah! You getting me ready aren't you!" Demi said with a salacious grin. I returned the grin as I pressed my finger pass her sphincter. "Hmmmm" Demi moaned as she lowered herself fully onto my pole. "Your finger feels soooo good! I can't wait to feel your dick!" She announced as she resumed fucking me. I sat up and slipped her nipple into my mouth. "Hmmm, yes oh yes YES!" Demi shouted as her hips sped faster onto me.

She pushed me back onto the bed, and lifted herself off of my cock. I looked at her with confusion before she settled me down with a single sexy smile. She pulled her asscheeks apart and lowered herself once more onto my cock. I felt my cock at the entrance of her ass. Slowly, I felt myself pierce her anal cavity and sink into her.

"Soooo big!" Demi moaned as more and more of my cock disappeared into her rectum. I closed my eyes and bit my lip trying stop myself from shouting due to all the pleasure her ass was bringing me. When I was fully imbedded into her Demi took a beat to get accustomed to the feeling of fullness in her ass as I begged myself not to blow my load. Demi proud her lips to mine, kissing me with a look of total and utter pleasure on her face. Her hips were now bouncing up and down the length of my cock. Her ass was perfect. Warm, tight, everything that a man could want.

Demi lifted herself off of my cock and turned around. I caught a glimpse of her stretched asshole and for some reason I felt pride at knowing it was me who had done it. Demi lowered herself onto my cock once more, only now I had a perfect view of my cock as it pilfered her from behind. The sexy songstress placed her hands on my knees as her ass bounced in perfect rhythm onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and drove her harder against me. I saw Demi lower her hand, and rub her clit at a furious clip.

"Oh god, oh god! I'm cumming, oh god!" Demi shouted. I grabbed her waist and spun us around. She was now on her knees as I settled behind her and buried my cock into her ass to the hilt. "OOO FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!" Demi shouted as I grabbed her hips and fucked her furiously. Demi's fingers returned to playing with her clit as my cock continued to drive deeper into her ass.

""OOOOOOHHH! AHHHH!" Demi shouted as she came so hard that her ass clamped hard around my cock.

"Damn, Demi, damn!" I shouted as I could no longer hold myself back. I shut my eyes tightly as I ejaculated again and again into her tight ass. "Oooooooo!" I moaned as I felt the last of my cum fill her.

We both lay down on the bed. Demi quickly laying her head against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked in a chiding tone.

"Definitely. That was totally worth it." She said with a toothy grin.

"I'm glad then." I responded as I kissed her.

"Do you have to go?" She asked me placing soft kissed along my jaw. I looked at the clock knowing that I probably should head back to work and deal with everything. But I did not want to leave Demi's warm embrace.

"In a little bit!"

"Not in a rush to get back to the real world huh?" She asked me knowingly.

"Not in the least." I answered.

"Well you can hide here for as long as you want."

"I couldn't think of a better place." I answered as I kissed her again.

****************************************************************************************************

Knowing I couldn't stay in Demi's bed forever, I took a shower before heading back to the office. The moment I got off the elevator, I could tell it was a madhouse. Marty and Connor joined me in my office.

"How bad?" I asked them.

"Pretty bad." Connor replied. "We're hemorrhaging clients. In the last hour, we lost Meghan Trainor, Aaron-Taylor Johnson and America Ferrera."

"Serena Williams also called." Marty took over. "She hasn't left the roster yet, but she's thinking about it."

"We're in the middle of negotiating new ad deals for her. If she leaves we'll lose all the progress we've made." I said slamming my fist against my desk.

"I told her that. That's why she hasn't dropped us yet. But I don't know how long she'll stay on." He finished.

"Huh Boss?" Ryan the head of our music department knocked on my door. I motioned for him to come in. "We just lost Broods." He told me looking as frustrated as I felt. "I did my best to convince them, but they haven't been with us long enough to want to risk it."

"I'm sorry Ryan." I told him. I tried my best to keep my emotions in check, to not show to the others how distressed and angry I was. I had to lead. "Listen, anyone who wants to be let go, let them go without trouble. If there's anyone that seems on the fence or hesitating, we do our damndest to keep."

"So we're staying open?" Connor asked.

"For now." I told him remembering what Cole had said earlier that morning. "We've worked too hard to shut down now. Holcomb is on the case, so is Brad. We'll catch this asshole in no time. Until then, it's business as usual. Take your meetings, make your calls. We need to show strength and confidence. We're not gonna let some jerk off in a mask push us around." I looked across the three faces in front of me and saw each of them nod to me in affirmation. They were with me. Connor and Ryan left leaving me with Marty. "You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just worried about Kara."

"Still no word?" He just shook his head. "Let's just give her some space."

"How'd it go with Cole?"

"He told me to keep the Agency open. He believes in what we're doing and standing our ground would send a strong message."

"Makes sense." Marty replied. "But sending a message while our clients are all scared shitless that at any moment their secrets will be dropped for everyone to see, probably doesn't seem like a sound business strategy." He said with a smile.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds