• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Office

Her Office

"We'll have to be very quiet," she said to him softly, turning the lock on the inside of her office door. "My staff knows you're here, but they think you're my accountant, going over some personal tax stuff with me. So it's OK for them to hear our voices, but we can't make ANY sounds that suggest we're doing anything other than talking about business."

He nodded, replying, "sure, I get it."

But while his voice was low and quiet, his emotions were anything but. Inside, he was churning with a mixture of lust and frustration. She had been leading him on for months and he was fucking sick of it. He had some plans now, though, about how to release some of his pent-up tension. She was under the misimpression that he was there just to make out; more of the kissing and tentative petting that left him panting and left her still in control. Well, not today.

He looked around her office, noting with approval that the window blinds were already closed. Good. So they'd have privacy in here. She walked up to him and put her arms around him. He held her for just a minute before pulling away, saying, "Hang on - I have some things in my briefcase I need to get out." She looked puzzled but unconcerned.

Turning his back to her, so she couldn't see the contents of his briefcase, he opened it and removed a black ball gag and a small roll of bondage tape - the kind that adheres only to itself, not to skin or furniture. When he turned back around to her, he was smiling, and her eyes never left his...which meant she didn't see what was in his hands. He stepped towards her and kissed her, putting his arms around her, and she started to kiss him back. Suddenly, in a smooth practiced motion, he brought his right hand up to her face and jammed the ball of the gag into her mouth from the front, pulling the elastic strap up and over, tight around the back of her head. Her eyes got very wide and she started to pull away from him, but his left arm was still pressing against her back, keeping her close to him. Now that the gag was in place, he had both his hands free. He used one of them to hold her wrists together behind her, and his other one to wrap the bondage tape tightly around her wrists three times. She tried to make a grunting sound over the gag, but the sound was muffled due to the large diameter of the ball filling her mouth. She could neither speak nor move her hands at all.

Very quietly, he said into her ear, "now THAT is more like it. Time for you to shut the fuck up and let me be in charge. No more fucking around." He saw with pleasure that she looked scared. Not just excited, but actually frightened. Of him. A wave of lust rocked through him as he realized he finally WAS in charge. This bitch was about to find out what happened to cock teases like her, and he didn't care if she would like it or not.

Roughly, he flipped her around 180 degrees so he was directly behind her, then leaned forward, pushing her down onto the desk. She bent at the waist, and he heard another muffled grunt as her chest hit the hard wood of the desk. With her hands pinioned behind her, she couldn't brace herself, and was forced to press her cheek on the desk as he leaned down over her. With his erection pressing firmly against her buttocks, he gripped her shoulders and whispered, "remember - your staff thinks I'm your accountant. You'd better not make any noise." He gave a quick tug on the strap of the ball gag, eliciting a tiny whimper from her as the rubber ball was pressed harder into her mouth, already forced wide open from the gag. From his position behind her and leaning over her, he could see that her eyes were tightly closed. Her bound hands pressed into his stomach as he pushed his weight onto her. He could feel her rapid breathing beneath him and felt that surge of power and lust again. He could do to her whatever the fuck he wanted, and there was not a goddamn thing she could do about it. God, what a heady feeling this was. His cock was throbbing now.

With his left hand, he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head up. She whimpered again through the gag but could not resist the tug. Even though her hair was cut short, it was very thick and very easy to grab onto. He ran his right hand lightly across her exposed neck, rubbing up and down her throat, then actually closed his fingers around it for just a second, wanting her to feel an instant of terror that he might choke her. No matter how angry and frustrated he was, he would never do that, but it suited him for her to wonder about it before he released her throat. He pulled her up by her hair a little more, so he could reach her breasts. They were full, delicious mounds of flesh that he'd been wanting to devour for as long as he could remember, and now she couldn't stop him. His cock was growing harder by the second.

Unbuttoning the single button at the top of her dress, he slid his hand beneath the fabric and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing hard. The damn bra was in the way, so he yanked her breast up and out of the cup so he could feel the tender flesh in his hand. Oh, exquisite. She was trembling now, still breathing hard but unable to make any sounds louder than tiny whimpers through the gag. He found her other breast and pulled it free from the bra as well, pushing them together and trying to feel both her nipples in one hand. From his current angle, and due to her voluptuous curves, he could not quite manage it, but he was really enjoying this attempt to do so. He took his time with each breast, pinching and twisting her nipple repeatedly until she made an involuntary whimpering sound, then moving over to the other side to repeat the process. He loved the sound of her tiny, helpless whimpers. He loved knowing that HE was the one making me her feel this way.

Letting go of her hair and breasts now, he put both his hands on her hips and squeezed her against him. God, the full curves of her ass were cushioning his throbbing cock, but he could still feel her hipbones under his fingers as he gripped her. He closed his eyes in anticipation as he rubbed his cock back and forth over her trapped ass. He loved the fact that she had to stay still and take it - just take whatever he decided to do - she couldn't stop him or even complain about it.

Taking a small step back, but still pressing hard enough against her that she could not move away from him, he bent his legs slightly and slid both his hands up her legs, starting at her knees. The skirt of her dress came up over his wrists as he continued to slide them up all the way to her delicious ass. What was this? A flimsy strip of lace running up her ass, connected to more flimsy strips of lace around her hips. Ah. A thong. He smiled to himself again. No need even to cut these of her; the back strap could simply be pulled out of his way. But first...

Flipping the skirt all the way up and over, covering her bound hands with it, he grabbed the sides of her thong panties, and wriggled them upwards, forcing the material against and into her pussy. She tried to buck at this, but movement was all but impossible in the position she was in. He played with the panties, pulling first to one side, then to the other, always pulling upwards at the same time, knowing the lace in the crotch was being rubbed back and forth across her clit as he did so. She moaned a tiny sound from behind the gag and tried to buck again. He leaned close to her ear, not letting go of her panties, and whispered, "you need to shut the fuck up. You don't want anyone hearing you, right? The quieter you are, the better for both of us. Understand?" She didn't respond. He jerked the panties up again, much harder this time, and she jumped as the fabric bit into her pussy. "Understand?" he repeated more sternly, and she nodded her head as well as she could in her restricted position. "There is no point in struggling," he told her. "As you can see, I am in charge now, and it is about to become very clear to you what that means." She squeezed her eyes shut tighter, unable to say anything.

Forcing her legs apart with his own, he unzipped his pants and freed his aching cock. Oh, Jesus, this was going to be so fucking good. He rubbed the tip of his cock over her ass, teasing himself with the sensation. He wanted her so much he thought his head might explode if he didn't take her soon, but he still needed one more thing. Without releasing his hold on her, he bent sideways to his briefcase again, just able to reach it and drag it closer to him with one long finger. Then he felt inside for the small bottle of specialty "high-tingle" lubricant, the one he'd chosen especially for this visit to her office. Flipping the lid open, he squirted the contents liberally all over his cock, watching it drip on her lower back and ass, rubbing against her skin some more to make sure his entire cock was coated and slippery. He could feel her still trembling, and he was really getting off on this level of power he had over her. He pulled the lace thong out of her pussy and moved it to one side, leaving her wide open for him.

Not able to resist any longer, he forced her legs wider apart with his knees, and after bending his legs to position his cock up under her pussy, he began to slide it inside her. The lubricant made this deliciously smooth, but she was so unbelievably tight it that he still had to move slowly. He didn't want to rip her open, just make sure she knew that he was in charge. With his cock buried in her pussy, he thought she might be starting to understand that, now. As he thrust into her a little harder, he heard another tiny moan from her but could tell it wasn't a sound of pain, this time. Holy shit - she was fucking getting off on this, too. That thought made him dizzy with lust, realizing that his desperate urges to fuck her were not one-sided after all. He pushed his rigid cock all the way inside her, pulling hard on her hips to bring the two of them tightly together. From her trapped position she couldn't move much, but he felt her desperate writhing motions beneath him, as she tried to take him in deeper. Christ, this was unreal. He was practically raping her, and she was trying to pull him inside her even more?

Oh, God, he couldn't hold out against this for long. He had wanted to make her take it for a long time, to punish her, to show her who was in control, but now he just wanted the exquisite release he'd been craving for so long. He increased his speed as he slid his cock in and out of her slick pussy, watching her beneath him, pinned to her own desk by him as he fucked her. The intensity increased until he was slamming into her, again and again, feeling his balls slap against her, the firmness of the wooden desk providing solid resistance against his thrusting motions, helping him go into her deeper and deeper. He was going to come so hard he didn't know if he could stay quiet, but the thought of her employees in their nearby offices made him clamp his lips tightly together. This was too fucking good to spoil with an ending like getting caught. With an explosion of overwhelming pleasure, he ejaculated into her, his hot juices spurting up inside her, over and over. He didn't think he'd ever stop coming - this was so fucking hot. Finally his thrusting slowed, and he tried to catch his breath quietly. It was agonizing to stay quiet, but he knew it was necessary.

Now that his adrenaline-fueled lust was sated, he felt a little nervous. Had he gone too far with her? Leaning down over her again, he pulled the elastic strap of the ball gag up and forward, over her face, gently removing the ball from her mouth. She worked her jaw around, now that it was released from the pressure of being forced open for so long, but she didn't say anything. OK, that was a good sign. Next he moved to her wrists, and using the blunt-tip bandage scissors he'd placed at the end of the desk he'd just fucked her on, he carefully slit through the bondage tape and freed her wrists. She sighed softly, letting her arms finally separate from behind her. He lay forward, almost completely on top of her, his cock still pulsing inside her. His anger spent, he raised his hands to stroke her hair and the side of her face, then gave a start as she opened her mouth and sucked three of his fingers inside it. He looked down at her, surprised, and saw that around her mouth full of his fingers, she was smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds