• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Need Love Too

Sisters Need Love Too

"Sooo... I'm not really sure how to bring this up..." my sister said.

"Eleanor Ridgely Feuerman, it's a gorgeous night. You've fed me well, given me good wine, let me hold the baby, and now we're outside looking at the moon. I couldn't be any more relaxed. Whatever it is, you're my little sister and I love you. At this point in the night, you could literally tell me anything." I lay back in the hammock and raised my wine glass. "I'm here and I'm listening. You and Geoff having problems?"

Ella smiled. "No, nothing like that. But he's only been gone two weeks and I won't see him for another fourteen. And email from the iceberg in Greenland is ten cents a byte, so no cybercuddling. Anyhow, Geoff and I are doing great. I love every minute with him. He's a wonderful man."

"Every inch of him," I said.

"Sometimes I regret that I can tell you anything," she said. "It hasn't gotten any smaller."

"Is it something about Stannie?"

"Bite your tongue! He's perfect. He is the perfect baby and the perfect son and I won't allow anything ever to be wrong for him."

"Here, get in the hammock," I said. Ella eased in next to me. I put my arm around her. It felt warm and cosy. Plus, it helped us from tumbling out. "Is it Dad?"

"I'm still not talking to him," she said. "And it's not Mom either. Although this week I just want to slap her and tell her to stop flying her boyfriend to Cancun."

"I know. It's the tackiest place. There's lots nicer places to drink margaritas and fuck."

"He's a lowdown poo. Can you believe he hit on me at Labor Day?"

"Hey," I said, "he probably is, but I'm married with two kids and the only reason I don't hit on you is that you're my sister."

"Awww, golly gee whiz thanks a lot," she said.

"How did he hit on you?" I asked.

"He waited until we were alone. You know he's a real estate guy, right? So he waited until Geoff was up with Stannie, and Mom went in to get a sweater and a fresh round of drinks, and he asked me if I ever wanted to go look at some houses with him. 'Some of those properties are real out of the way and quiet,' he said. 'Lots of privacy.' Then he leaned forward and put his hand right on my bare knee, and he said, 'You're a beautiful, sensual woman. I'd love getting to know you better.'"

"Holy shit. That's bold. What did you say?"

"I was too shocked to say anything. Then we heard Mom and Geoff talking, coming down with some food and stuff, and he pulled his hand back. And I was kind of stunned. I thought, 'Geoff would not like that.'"

"Whoa, Ella. I'm so sorry."

"He's not a keeper, that's for sure. I haven't told Mom. I should, though," she said.

"Ohh, that sucks. Is that what you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

She lay silently for a moment. "It's part of it," she said. "Another part is that I want to take him up on it."

"Ella," I said, "I don't think you need me to tell you that is not a good idea."

"Nope," she said. "But see, it felt disgusting but also really good. The attention felt really good. That was four weeks ago... six. That was six weeks ago, and when I told you the story just now, I felt his hand on my knee again.

"See, Andy, I'm..." she drifted off and looked up at the stars. I let the silence hang. She looked up for a few minutes. I held her.

"I have an intense sex drive," she finally said. "I need sex. I need it a lot.

"Geoff and I fuck every day," she said, after a pause. "Andy, I'm sorry if this is too much information but can you please let me go on?"

"Eleanor Ridgely Feuerman, if you're worried I'm going to freak out on you, I'm not and I never will," I said.

"Thank you," she said, and kissed my cheek. Then she lay back and continued, "We have sex every day, and I cum every time. And when I was dating Len, it was the same. Isn't it ridiculous? I'm a thirty-six-year-old tenured professor with the sex drive of a freshman just out of convent school. I need sex, and if I don't get it, I get distracted. I get quickly upset. And I start doing stupid things."

"Like feeling that hand on your knee."

"Like not being able to un-feel that hand on my knee. Like, looking up his number and putting it in my phone, just in case. Then deleting it. Then putting it in again. Andy, I have come up with this fantasy about going to some McMansion by the golf course, pulling up my skirt, pulling down my little white panties, and waiting for him bent over a granite countertop. I have masturbated probably ten times to this fantasy since Geoff left, and the worst thing is, I don't even have an orgasm. I'm more frustrated than ever."

"You've been with Geoff for four years. It's his fourth trip to Greenland since you've been together, right?"

"Uh huh," said Ella. "That's right."

"So... before this time... what did you..."

"I cheated," she said. "I hate it but I did."

"The first trip, we weren't totally solidified, and I slept with the other guy I was dating. Geoff knew about it, and didn't like it, but he wasn't ready to leave me over it. He came back, we talked about it a little bit, and we were okay.

"The second year, we were engaged. He made me a bunch of sex videos. It was sweet, but also kind of insecure and also kind of controlling, so even as he was jerking off and cumming in these videos, I'm questioning his motives? I love him so much, I thought, but these are never going to do it for me. I didn't fuck anybody that year. I did start going to bars again, but I kept thinking, you're going to get married, don't fuck anybody, don't fuck anybody.

"I jerked two guys off and sucked another guy off and two other guys fingered me and one guy just put the tip in. All in the last two weeks before Geoff came back. Before that, I just made out with guys. A lot of guys. Maybe that realtor, I don't know. I'm so ashamed of myself. What a nymphomaniac! Right? Nymphomania isn't supposed to even be a real thing, but then I guess I'm a damn unicorn.

"When Geoff came back, it was great. Like, amazing great, instantly. Geoff is perfect for me. One night he asked me if I'd done anything while he was away. We were in bed. He didn't say, 'Ella, did you suck off some stranger in a Hyundai Elantra in the parking lot of Booze & Blues?' But it was clear that's the kind of thing he was dancing around. I hemmed and hawed, which made him anxious, and then I basically lied and said that I had impure thoughts. And he hit the ceiling. He was yelling and weeping, and then he got so cold... so cold with me. And I had to apologize.

"So the next year, I swore, no men. It wasn't going to happen. And you know what? I kept my promise. No men. Not even making out.

"Instead, I had an eight-week fling with a visiting lesbian English professor. With whom I fell in love. And that sucked. Because this time, when Geoff got back, instead of him moping around the house for a month, it was me. I can still remember the hurt in her eyes when I told her it was over. So last year, instead of just being ashamed, I was ashamed and heartbroken.

"Andy, it sucks. I hate it. I hate the cheating. I hate that the phrase 'realtor cum' has started to make my pussy juice. It's humiliating, and I can't stop myself. And there's Stannie... And... oh God..."

Ella cried. I held her, remembering all the boyfriends she'd cried about in high school. When she was done, I wiped her tears with my flannel shirt.

"Sorry," Ella said. I kissed the top of her head.

"I wish there was something I could do to help you," I said.

"Actually," she said, and then paused. And then she said, "Actually, that's the main thing. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

She turned on her side and looked me in the eye.

"Andy," she said, "I need Geoff. We have a baby now. I need him, and if he'd just fucking stay home I'd be completely satisfied. But.

"I still need sex, though. I need someone I can trust, someone who is discreet, and who I won't fall in love with. So three months ago, when you told me you were teaching here in the fall and needed a bed three nights a week, it was obvious."

"You... want me... to babysit for you when I'm in town? So you can go out?" I said.

"No," she breathed in my ear. Then she began to run her fingers over me.

"Nope," I said, "no no no. Can't do it."

"Sure you can," she said into my ear. "I can feel how excited you are already." I was aroused, no question.

"It's wrong, and the answer is no," I said.

"Think it through," she said, "it's good for both of us."

"Wait," I said. "Some objections. One, you're my sister and it makes me feel a little ill even to think about it."

"Talk to your cock about it," Ella whispered, "because your cock is very DTF."

"Two, I'm married and monogamous and I've never cheated. It could screw up my marriage."

"You know what screws up a marriage? Not having had sex in two years. Face it, Andy," Ella said, letting her fingers unbutton my fly and hone in on my stiffening prick, "you need a fuck worse than I do."

"And what about love? I know I'm ridiculous, but you could fall in love with me, you could, and everything could get really complicated."

"Don't be silly," said Ella, threading my cock out of my fly. "I can't fall in love with you because I'm already in love with you. I've always been in love with you. Now, listen for a moment.

"I'm going to ask two things of you tonight," she said. "The first is that you consider my proposal. Think it over. Logically. You don't have to answer tonight, just think it over."

"What's the second thing?"

"The second thing is that you let me suck on your fat cock now."

"Absolutely not," I said.

"I know you have a lot of objections, big brother," said Ella, "and I want to hear everything you have to say. But I listen a lot better with a dick in my mouth." And with that, she began to make her way

SLOWLY

down my body

BECAUSE OF THE HAMMOCK

kissing and smelling me

I COULD PUSH HER OFF ME ANY TIME

until she was breathing on the head of my cock

I CAN STILL STOP THIS

letting saliva drip down over it

IT'S WRONG

saying, "I'm a very good cock sucker. You won't regret this,"

I SHOULDN'T LET HER

and then she sucked me in, wetly, and logic failed me.

It was a spectacular blow job. She was active and eager and hungry and horny, and she worked me from tip to stem with her hands and her tongue and her lips. She licked the head like an ice cream cone, then ran her hand over the slick top, then sucked hard on the tip, then slid it deep into her throat. Her hands all over me, up under my shirt, pulling at my pants, grabbing my ass to pull me in deeper. Sexually, she was wild and creative and fiery, just as I

FORGIVE ME

had always fantasized that my sister would be.

The night I heard about that first high school boyfriend, two decades before.

And I later lay in bed and thought about her naked with him.

And pretending it was me instead, I came so hard I splashed semen over my own face.

And ever since.

I never cum from oral, never even once, so it was a shock to me when I did - right into Ella's pretty tonsils. The only warning I gave my sister was gripping the back of her head. Not nice. She gagged and coughed but sucked harder and I could feel each cum blob shoot up like a roman candle from my balls into her wet gobbling mouth. When I was done, she crawled up and kissed me, hard, pushing my own cum around my mouth with her tongue.

"Tell me next time," Ella gasped, and then she was laying on me and frigging herself, her forehead grinding into my throat as her orgasm took her past sense, past guilt, past thought. We both gently panted into the night sky, feeling the cool air and sharing the slowing of our breath, our hearts. I held her. She held me. We felt.

Then she carefully stood up off of the hammock. She reached under her long skirt and pulled off small white panties and pressed them into my hand. "Think about it," she said, and went inside.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Need Love Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds