• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 01

Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 01

"Ugggh... ugly asshole." Jenn said aloud as she came over to the aisle I was on.

My wife Jenn(35) is the most beautiful woman I have ever met. At 5'5" she can make every head in a room turn. She has long brunette hair nice, perky c-cup breast(almost d) and a round tight ass not too big but not flat. She even has the most beautiful face you can only imagine and especially when she is angry like right then.

"What is wrong honey?"

"That pervert in produce always hits on me when I come here." Yeah sometimes head turning isn't the best thing.

"Really what is he saying to you?" I pull her to me to comfort her.

"He always stares at me when I come in and at first he compliments me then he gets real close and whispers he has what I need."

To be fair I can't blame the guy my wife has a knack for wearing tight leggings and revealing tops that show her cleavage. Today she went with a blue v cut shirt showing a nice amount of cleavage.

"He never touches you does he?"

"No not yet anyway."

"I'll go have a talk with him." If only to put her at ease.

"No Jeff don't worry about it. I only have to deal with him once a week and I can put up with it for the freshest product."

"Ok then but I will if you need me to."

Honestly I have fantasies to see my wife take a bigger man than me. I am 38 years old and fit for my age. But I wasn't blessed with a nice cock. I am only 5" at best, Jenn says it's fine but I would love to see a big cock take her tight pussy. Maybe the produce man really does have what Jenn needs I thought. I am the only man she has ever been with so she doesn't understand cock size which is good for me, but not my fantasy.

A couple days later I go spy on my wife when she goes shopping I make sure top wear an old costume I had from a high school play, a hat, a beard, and sunglasses. I also bought a new shirt to wear that she hadn't seen. I follower her in the store and watch her in produce. She is wearing a tank top with a short skirt showing a lot off.

I then notice the produce guy walking over to her as she bends over he bends over to get a peek. He is a short man, probably an inch shorter than Jenn, bald, overweight with a belly but still his arms show he is very strong, and he has big hands. He is wearing and old worn out white t-shirt, and baggy jeans, his face looks like it has been roughed up a couple time too. No wonder Jenn thought of this guy as a pervert and had no inkling to flirt back with him he is one ugly man.

Jenn suddenly must have felt his presence and shot straight up and turned around. The produce guy stood up thinking he was slick.

"Hello mam is there anything I can help you with today?"

Jenn looked angry. But acted polite as if nothing happened.

"No I'm fine thank you."

But he was persistent.

"Are you sure? There must be something I can help you with?"

He had moved closer to her. She was now looking really angry.

"No."

"OK. I'll be right over here if you need anything."

He walked over to the other side of produce and piddled around the vegetable clearly just to keep staring at Jenn. I swore I could see a small tent forming in his pants but it was running down his leg.

Jenn left and I confronted him.

"Excuse me sir I noticed you talking with that woman a little while ago."

"Yeah and?" His face told me he didn't give a fuck if anyone had noticed.

"Well she is my wife you see. I noticed you were paying extra attention to her."

"So what she is sexy what do you want from me?" Damn he really had no shame.

"Well I was wondering if you want to fuck her."

"Holy shit really?" He cocked an eyebrow obviously dumbstruck.

"Yeah I really want to see her with a bigger man though. DO you have what is needed?"

He got a cocky smile.

"Hell yeah you won't be disappointed buddy."

"Good come by this Saturday night I am having a "party"."

I gave him my address and phone number and left. I told Jenn that I had invited a friend over for Saturday for a party. She was put aback a first but relented. Next I kept leaving the laptop on when I went to work with windows opened of big cocks fucking women. Naturally she would get interested. On Friday night I was sure she had masturbated as a pair of her panties were soaking wet in the laundry basket. Saturday night came and I had everything set up.

"Who is it that's coming over honey?"

"You know that produce man at the store don't you."

Her face went form happy to angry in a split second.

"That pervert is coming here?"

"Yeah turns out he is old friend from school and I wanted to catch up with him babe."

She looked furious but I took her aside.

"Look I know he has said some things to you but now that he knows your husband is an old friend he'll back off."

"No he won't he is a pervert. Once I was in the store he told me all I needed was some good meat then he grabbed his crotch, so disgusting."

I could tell she was disgusted but her eyes indicated intrigue when talking about him grabbing his crotch.

"Baby relax alright I just want to catch up with an old friend."

"Fine but he better not get near me. He is an ugly pervert who belongs in jail."

"Thank you babe."

Finally around 8 the doorbell rang I answered it to find Larry the produce man. He was wearing a clean white t-shirt barely covering his pot belly and the same baggy jeans from the other day (probably didn't own another pair). I stood almost a foot taller than him he was so short and fat but he looked strong too with his big arms and hands.

"Honey our guest is here." I gave him a wink.

We had talked a couple times about the plan I would do a lot of talking he would chime in a few times and humiliate me.

After dinner he went and sat on the couch while me and Jenn went to clean dishes.

"Honey I hate this man he comes here dressed down and he humiliates you while feeding him."

"Honey that's just his way and he probably can't afford nice clothes."

"If you say so."

She was obviously perturbed. But I could notice she was thinking less of me. Good had to make Larry look like the alpha if this was going to work.

I left Jenn to the dishes and walked into the living room.

"Larry go ahead and give me a call on my phone I'm going to get out of here so you two can be alone."

"Dude your wife is a bitch she has been avoiding my stares and looking at me all night. I don't think this plan will work."

"Trust she wants big cock, she just doesn't know it yet."

"OK."

He called my phone and I began my performance.

"Hello. Yes. Hi Bill, what you need help with what? OK I'll be over in a minute."

"Hey honey I need to go down the street and help Bill for a second."

Jenn had just finished dishes and looked at me with terror. She began whispering to me.

"What you can't leave me here alone with this pervert, he's been eyeing me all night like a piece of meat."

How could he not with her wearing that tight flower dress I loved so much.

"Don't worry honey he is harmless I promise."

"Well take him with you then at least."

"Bill isn't fond of strangers you know that, just keep him company I'll be back in a minute."

I kissed her on the cheek she pulled away clearly angry. We walked into the room.

"Larry i'm going to go help a friend real quick Jenn is going to sit here and keep you company though."

I left the house got in my truck and drove two houses down to the one still for sale. I ran home and took up a position at the window with a clear view of them on the couch. Larry was on one end staring at her body as Jenn sat there staring at the t.v. trying to not notice him.

"Come on baby why are you sitting over there?"

"Shut up pervert, I don't know what has gotten into my husband letting you come here."

"He's an old friend baby. A pussy one though."

"He's a good man and treats women with respect where as all you do is stare at us and treat us like a piece of meat."

"Yeah yeah all I know is I can't believe ole shrimp dick landed a beauty like you."

"Would you please stop calling him names, and for your information he is very well equipped for the task in the bedroom."

"Oh really did he keep growing after school? Cause I highly doubt it."

"And I supposed an ugly guy like you is better huh?"

"Yeah baby I am."

'Yeah right."

Jenn turned back to the t.v. but I could see her shuffling her legs was she getting wet.

"Baby how about this I'll show you my cock and if it's bigger you give me a hand job?"

"Ha!" Jenn laughed.

"Do it show your pathetic pecker then when it's smaller you never speak to me at the store again deal?"

"Deal baby."

She sat on the couch as Larry stood up. He unbuckled his pants and slid them down. He was wearing white briefs but an outline of his cock could be seen very easily. Jenn looked worried but she held on to hope that he was not hung.

Hope faded quickly as he pulled his briefs down. A white shaft that was probably only an inch longer than mine but much more girth, probably about like a water bottle size around, came up from big orange sized testicles and led to a circumcised head smaller than the girth but not by much and it was flaccid.

Jenn's mouth hung open. Never would she have believed a ugly pervert like this was hung like a horse.

"I take it Shrimp Dick can't compete."

Jenn came back to Earth for a moment remembering who the penis was connected to.

"Pervert." Jenn said it but she was losing the venom she once had when saying it.

"Well seems I won the bet. So get to it babe."

Larry couldn't hold back his smile if he wanted to. Jenn got on her knees in front of him his cock starting to lift up with blood rushing to it. Larry looked down and saw her cleavage.

"Just a hand job right?" Jenn asked in a defeated tone.

"That was the deal but I wouldn't mind more if you wanted to."

Jenn was angry.

"Pervert."

Jenn spit in both hands and grabbed the monster cock. Her tiny hands couldn't reach all the way around it was too big. She slowly began pulling back and forth with both hands making Larry's cock swell more and more. The more it swelled the less her hand could cover. It was remarkable she was struggling and it was apparent. Her face was blushing and the cock was pointing right at her but she kept staring at it eye to eye.

After a while her arms started burning.

"Are you at least close?"

"No but you seem too dressed maybe a little more visual stimulation would help you out?"

Jenn was tired and angry so she was going to relent.

"Fine."

Jenn stood up as Larry sat down in the middle of the couch. She pulled off her dress to reveal her light blue bra and panties set. They were lacy and the bra barley held her tits in.

"Let's see you r tits babe."

Larry was drooling he was loving it so much. Jenn snapped off her bra to reveal her beautiful perky breasts. Larry moved to touch them bu his hands were slapped away.

"Hand job only pervert."

"Sorry babe couldn't help myself."

He sat back now as Jenn returned to her knees and got between his fat powerful legs. She put both hands back on the cock that was standing straight up. and continued spitting and tugging. Her tits were jiggling as she did this motion and Larry took notice. Her tiny hands kept jerking the beast but it was starting to seem like a losing fight so the kept jerking the cock with her left and played with his balls with the right.

"Oh fuck that's nice."

Jenn knew what I liked so she decided to use that knowledge here with Larry and it was working.

"How much longer asshole?" Jenn was becoming more upset he hadn't cum yet.

"I don't know maybe your mouth can put me over."

Jenn stopped and let go of his cock.

"Fuck you pervert, I agreed only to a hand job."

Larry didn't like that. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard on it towards his cock. Her face was now against the shaft that was thicker than a water bottle and about 8" to 9" long.

"Bitch all you ever do is walk around teasing men now you're going to get one off I bet a hand job but you want it to go quicker so give me some head and don't act like you ain't enjoying it I can smell the moist cunt you got there."

He let go and Jenn had a look of fear and realization that he was right she was wet I could see the wet patch on her panties. Jenn got up on her knees and leaned over the cock. She looked down on it dropped a glob of spit on it and began jerking it with both hands even thought they couldn't fit around it. She then lowered her mouth onto the head and began trying to get it into her mouth. It took a lot of work to make it fit, her mouth was so small compared to the beast she was trying to fit in her mouth. Finally the head was in and she continued to worked more in.

Simultaneously she reached down with her left hand and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. Larry was right on some level she was enjoying this. She then pulled off the cock and began lick and kissing all over the shaft, her eyes staring right into the pervert's. Jenn then pulled her panties to one side and got a couple of fingers in her pussy. She was really horny from the looks of it and Larry could see.

"Oh yeah baby now it's a party."

"Shut up and cum already pervert."

Jenn then left the shaft and sucked his balls into her mouth first one then the other back and forth while fingering herself an jerking his cock with her free hand. It was monstrous looking it looked as though it would explode any second.

"Fuck baby I'm close where you want it?"

Jenn looked shocked obviously she hadn't thought about me returning to see a mess. Then the horrible realization came across her face.

"In my mouth I can't let Jeff find the mess." Curiosity and anger in her voice.

Jenn put her mouth back around the head just as he was about to blow.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Larry's cock erupted on her mouth and she wasn't expecting the large first jet hitting her throat but she kept her mouth on it holding the beast with both hands. Jet after jet kept going as Jenn kept trying to swallow and hold it in her mouth. Finally he was done.

Jenn pulled off the spent cock and watched it slowly start shrinking to it's still impressive flaccid state. Jenn however was still fingering herself she needed a release she always did.

"Well let me be a gentleman."

Larry quickly grabbed her and sat her beside him all in one strong motion taking Jenn by surprise.

"What are you doing?"

Jenn was worried now as the fat pervert started suck her left tits and rubbing it with his right hand he was moving his left hand to her pussy.

"Just finishing you up to baby."

"No I can handle just stop... fuck!"

Too late Larry was hitting her right spots. His ugly pervert face licking and sucking her tits his right hand grabbing her round ass cheek and his fat finger on his free hand fucking her pussy but he could only get two of his fingers in because she was so tight.

"Fuck no... oh... god...fuck!" Jenn couldn't control herself as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Larry was in heaven he never would have guessed this prude wife would let him go this far.

Jenn was in a nightmare. A week ago he was the pervert who worked produce in a store now he was fingering her after she had sucked his cock. But the nightmare looked good from here and she looked to be enjoying it.

"Oh fuck yes!!"

Jenn exploded in orgasmic bliss from Larry's two fat fingers in her cunt. Juice went all over the couch and floor.

"Shit... fuck... you asshole... pervert." Jenn was spent."

"Well I had a great time tell Jeff I'll see him later." Larry was getting his clothes and putting them on. "And if you want more of this you know where to find me." He said grabbing his soft but still large cock.

Jenn laid there spent and stared for a moment obviously thinking about what that beast could do to her pussy. You could see her eyes wanting it but she snapped out of it.

"Whatever pervert."

"Yeah well you loved it and I know you want to feel it in you so come get me at the store when you're ready."

Larry got dressed and left. After a while Jenn got up and cleaned up the mess in the living room and herself. Then I came in.

"Hey baby sorry I took so long but Bill needed some stuff moved and you know how he is about chit chat. Did Larry leave?"

"Yeah but don't worry he enjoyed himself."

She sounded half angry half satisfied. As I got undressed.

"Well he doesn't have to come back over if you don't want him to."

"No honey it's fine just give me some warning next time you invite perverts over."

"Will do baby, he didn't flirt with you did he?"

"No he didn't do that."

"OK well good night baby I love you."

"Love you."

I kissed her on the lips where Larry's cock had been only an hour ago. She slept great that night and I felt this wouldn't the last we heard of the Produce Man.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Produce Man's Big Meat Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds