• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Had I Done Ch. 03

What Had I Done Ch. 03

As a result of our outings in chapters 1 and 2 we had developed a theme for when we were at home.

If it was warm enough Allan was to wear a small red sheer thong, and nothing else, yes we had bought a number of them. He was very nervous about this at first but soon settled into it. I then decided to up the ante on him.

He was to always answer the door and not to cover himself. So he did and our first visitor was the postman. He asked Allan why the outfit and Allan explained that we were living the CFNM (Clothed female Naked Male life in the house, he asked why the thong and as Allan explained it kept something tidy so it wasn't in awkward places. The postman liked the idea and was going to bring it up with his wife.

After quite a few of these sightings to various delivery drivers it had to happen that a female delivery driver turned up. Allan had been lulled into a false sense of security. Liz asked him why he was almost naked and he explained as he had so many times.

She loved it and said that he should be naked so should take off the thong. I was in the kitchen and could hear all this and after Allan hesitated too long I shouted that he should get on with it, he still didn't so I walked up and pulled the thong down. I invited Liz in but she said though she would enjoy that, she was too busy. She shook his cock to say goodbye and left.

Later one of our friends the Guide captain Claire rang the bell and as Allan opened the door she was shocked and surprised, she didn't know where to look. Allan, ever the gentleman, asked her to step in as she would want to see me and she eventually did still not looking but obviously seeing him and his cock that was starting to stand up. Claire told me she was there to pick my brains about getting ideas for Brownies games. I asked her to sit and Allan to make tea for us.

Claire just had to ask why Allan was dressed the way he is and I explained why, She wanted to know the story behind how it had come about and she was amazed at the events that led to it.

At this time Allan walked in with the tea and I said to Claire it was OK to look. She actually looked hard and Allan's cock started to stand up. Claire was amazed at how he was reacting and then his head popped out of the thong. Claire reacted with surprise and moved her hand towards it, hesitating until I said, "it's OK to touch" at which point she did by grasping the top of his cock. I suggested she strip him but she said she just couldn't do that it would be too much. I told Allan to take the thong off and present himself to Claire which he did. Claire was just too shy to actually do something but her eyes were glued to his cock.

I eventually relented and had Allan sit facing her and discussed what Claire had come for, all the time with her looking at Allan's cock. Turns out she was a virgin and had never seen one. I asked if she would like to play with his cock but she declined. After we finished she left and I told her to shake Allan's cock to say goodbye. She lightly touched it and stammered goodbye.

More visits by male tradespeople occurred then we took in a parcel for our neighbour, Allan was concerned about this as our neighbours didn't know about us.

Amanda rang the bell and Allan greeted her with me behind him. It was delicious to see the shock and then the glee with which she reacted and of course she asked why. After telling her about CFNM she asked how so I invited her in. She said it was a delight to see Allan in such circumstances and she liked how he was growing quickly. I explained about the party and she couldn't believe it but asked to be at the next one so she could play with his cock. I said "why wait" and she was dumbfounded and asked if that would really be OK. Well she immediately stripped him and stroked his cock and when he was close to coming took him in her mouth and deepthroated him making him come. I was loving watching this and then she seemed to come to her senses and asked that Michael, her husband, not find out about this. We agreed to keep it a secret. She took her parcel and left.

One caller was a saleswoman and we invited her in to discuss her product. She appeared to be both nervous and excited by Allan. After sitting her down and sending him off for tea she of course asked and I explained all about how and why he was nearly naked at which time Allan brought the tea in and the saleswoman, Geraldine said "surely he should be naked not in a thong," well I had to agree and she boldly got up and stripped Allan, making sure to stroke his cock as she did so. She actually did discuss her product but with Allan there she was distracted.

Eventually she started to stroke his cock and suck it and then she made him lay down and pulling up her skirt impaled herself on his cock and rode him until she came twice. As Allan had still not come she actually sucked him off and swallowed his come. We didn't buy her product but we had a good time.

There have been numerous events over the years but mostly the women are quickly away from the house and rarely look at his cock. Some don't even stop long enough to see him properly but those that do will usually come in and often do some sexual act if only a little feeling up.

If you are wondering; if Allan is out of the house in the garden then he is still in the thong. Both of our neighbours have seen him and Amanda always makes him take the thong off, Becky in the other side seems to enjoy watching him but Allan always checks that the men aren't there before venturing out. Amanda does have women over for drinks and if Allan walks out he is made to show off for them, they do enjoy seeing a naked man under safe circumstances. On one occasion when women were in Amanda asked him to go round, at which time he was seen by two other neighbours as he walked to Amanda's door and was kept waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Had I Done Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds