• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 06

The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 06

123

Mary was as much of a whore, an exhibitionistic whore as Jim was a pervert, an incestuous pervert.

Continued from Chapter 05:

"Oh, my God, Grandma. That was amazing," he said wiping his mouth on a napkin his grandmother had beneath her empty wine class that she used as a coaster. "How did I do? Did you enjoy that? Did you have an orgasm? Did you cum?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"How did you do? Did I enjoy that? Did I have an orgasm? Did I cum?" She laughed with glee before giving him a deep, wet kiss. "You made granny very happy," she said with a laugh while taking his face in her hands and giving him another big, wet kiss.

'Thank God,' he thought with his jaw sore from licking her.

"I'm glad, Ruth," he said and nearly calling her grandma again.

Making herself comfortable, she moved a bunch of pillows behind her in readiness to blow her grandson.

"Now move your cock by my mouth so that I can suck you. I can't stay on my knees in the way that I used to do."

When she said that about her unable to stay on her knees, he suddenly envisioned her on her knees while blowing his grandfather. With his grandmother such a wild and carefree woman, he wondered who else she sucked and allowed to cum in her mouth. He imagined his grandmother blowing the artists who painted her in the nude.

Jimmy stood while his grandmother leaned forward. She stroked him faster and she stroked him harder before taking him in her mouth while looking up at him. His grandmother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother's mother was sucking his cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought by the sensation of her warm, wet mouth, and the feel of her soft, wet tongue swirling against his erect prick.

"Blow me, Grandma. Blow me. Suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth," he said holding her head with two hands while humping her mouth with his hips. "I need to cum in your mouth, Ruth."

Stroking him faster while stroking him harder and sucking him deeper, prematurely ejaculating, it didn't take him very long to shoot a huge load of cum in his grandmother's mouth. Disappointed that he didn't last longer but, as if she was a Hoover vacuum cleaner, she sucked him dry. Never had he ever felt such sexual pleasure. Now he wondered what it would feel like for his mother, his sister, Mary, and Debbie to suck his cock. Now he wondered what it would feel like to make love to his grandmother. Now he wondered what it would feel like to fuck his grandmother.

In all the times that he had masturbated himself, never had he ever felt such sexual pleasure as he did when his grandmother blew him. In all the times he had masturbated himself, never had he ejaculated as fast and as hard as he did from his grandmother blowing him. The warm, wet sensation of his cock in her mouth, his grandmother's mouth, was unbelievable. As much as he tried to hold back from cumming, he couldn't.

She swallowed him and then licked him clean of every drop of cum. Then, as if they were lovers, and they were, instead of grandmother and grandson, she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him on the couch. Kissing one another, they stayed like that while basking in the afterglow of sex. Then, he felt her hand reaching for him. Not yet done with his naked body, she positioned his cock by her soaking wet, pussy lips.

His grandmother humped him and, with just that one hump, his cock slid inside of his her. Just like that, he was making love to his grandmother. Humping her and with her returning her humps, it wasn't long before he was fucking his grandmother, really fucking her. In the way that he was making love to his grandmother, he couldn't wait to make love to his girlfriend, Mary.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was pounding his grandmother's pussy. Jimmy couldn't believe he was pounding his grandmother's pussy in the way that he wanted to pound his mother's pussy, his sister's pussy, Mary's pussy, and Debbie's pussy. With her no longer able to get pregnant and with him so young and full of cum, he ejaculated another huge load of cum in his grandmother, this time in her pussy instead of in her mouth.

After that, whenever they were alone with one another, they had sex again and again. Sometimes it was just a quickie, but just as his grandmother was the first women that he ate and that gave him a blowjob, she was he first woman who gave him sexual intercourse. Being that she could no longer have children; he didn't even have to bother to wear a condom. When she wasn't sucking him, he was fucking her, and when he wasn't fucking her, he was eating her pussy.

Chapter 06:

The background: Mary's story

As much as Jim kept secrets and had plenty of incestuous and sexual skeletons in his closet, Mary kept secrets and had plenty of sexual skeletons in her closet too. Only where her best friend, Debbie's closet was wide open for inspection, Mary's closet, much like Jim's closet, was sealed off, tightly closed, and locked. After years of not discussing her sexual past with anyone, she pretended she wasn't an exhibitionist, a woman who enjoyed deliberately flashing her panties, bra, and cleavage to unsuspecting men. She pretended that her promiscuous sex never happened. In Mary's mind, she was still a virtuous virgin. In Mary's mind, she was a modestly moral woman.

The only one who knew about Mary's salacious past of exhibitionism was Debbie and, of course, the random men she flashed by her front door, at the mall, on the bus, on the subway, and in the library. The only one who knew about her sordid past of sexual affairs was Debbie and, of course, the random men she had sex with in the library, in parked cars, and at the XXX rated, movie theatre. To hide her skeletons forever, she needed to close the door of her past for good. She needed not to acknowledge her past by cutting her ties and ending her friendship with her best, childhood friend, Debbie, poor, dear Debbie.

In the way that Jim was a peeping pervert by roaming the college campus in hopes of seeing up-skirt peeks of panties and down-blouse views of cleavage and bras, Mary was an exhibitionist by flashing men her sexy, shapely body. Jim was an incestuous pervert too. He continued having sex with her grandmother and lusting over his mother and sister by masturbating over the thoughts of imagining them naked and having sex with them, while Mary had sex with dozens of men. Even though she hid herself away in the protective security of the library behind rows of thousands of books, she was no nun cloistered away in a convent, that was for sure.

As much as Jim had to live with himself for the incestuous sex that he had with his grandmother, he had to live with himself for the incestuous thoughts he harbored for his mother and sister. Mary had to live with herself for the hundreds of men that she deliberately flashed up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra. She had to live with herself for the promiscuous sex she had with a multitude of men. Even if no one knew she was an exhibitionistic whore, she knew. Putting that all behind her, the best way to forget the past was to build a future. The best way to build a future was to get married and have children.

Yet, long before she married Jim and lived happily ever after for 45 years, she deliberately exposed herself to unsuspecting men while making her deliberate flashes appear accidental. Long before she married Jim, she was sucking and fucking men she had just met. Yet, even with her promiscuous background, no one would peg for an exhibitionist. No one would peg Mary for a whore, not even Jim, especially not Jim. Yet, indeed, as much as Debbie was a stripper and a prostitute, Mary was an exhibitionist and a whore.

Long before she married and had children, Mary exposed naughty bits and delectable pieces of her sexy and shapely body to every man she could. She exposed her panties, long line of cleavage, and low-cut bra in public. By only a dropped towel, she exposed her topless and/or naked body in private, especially whenever there was a deliveryman at her front door or a repairman in the house. Yet, even though Mary deliberately flashed men while making her semi-nude and nude flashes appear accidental, no one would peg her for an exhibitionist in the way that they pegged Debbie for an exhibitionist by her stripping off her clothes while dancing around a pole. Yet, indeed, Mary was an exhibitionist.

Long before she married and had children, Mary had sex with a small army of men. As long as the men were strangers to her and was attractive enough, they became her sexual victims. In the way that Jim was an incestuous pervert, Mary was a sexual predator. From having sex with foreign exchange students soon to leave the country for home and to having sex with older, married men, Mary chose her sexual partners carefully. She traveled to nearby towns where no one knew her and would disguise herself by wearing wigs, high heels, and more makeup. Instead of passing herself off as virginal Mary, she passed herself off as sexy Veronica.

In the slutty way that she dressed, sat, and acted, everyone suspected Debbie of being an exhibitionist. When she wasn't on the prowl for men, in the virginal way that Mary dressed, sat, and acted, no one knew or even suspected her of being an exhibitionist. Everyone thought of Mary as a good girl and as someone who could have been a nun instead of a librarian. With just a matter of perception, everyone thought of Debbie as a bad girl and as someone who could have been a Madam instead of just another hooker.

In the way that Debbie looked, walked, and talked like a hooker, everyone suspected and even knew that she was not just a promiscuous whore but also a prostitute. In the innocent way that Mary walked, talked, and looked like a librarian, no one knew or even suspected her of being a promiscuous whore. They'd think Mary a virgin before thinking of her as an exhibitionist and a whore. Yet, indeed, with Mary no better than Debbie, she was both, an exhibitionist and a whore.

As much as she loved using her hands, her mouth, and her pussy to have sex with men, Debbie was a promiscuous whore. As much as she loved using her hands, her mouth, and her pussy to have sex with men, Mary was a promiscuous whore too. Yet, with both women the same and both women so different, where Debbie looked like a whore, Mary looked like a librarian.

As much as she loved flashing her panties in up-skirt peeks and her cleavage and bra in down-blouse views to entice men to have sex with her, Debbie was an exhibitionist slut. As much as she loved flashing her panties in up-skirt peeks and her cleavage and bra in down-blouse views to entice men to have sex with her, Mary was an exhibitionist slut too. Yet, what Debbie sexually did in public as a stripper in a strip club, Mary did in private behind closed bedroom, library, and car doors. Where Debbie's flashes were deliberate, although Mary's flashes were deliberate too, her flashes were made to appear accidental and serendipitous, with men believing that they were at the right place and at the right time.

Yet, even though both women were so different on the surface, they were much the same inside. Mary was as much of an exhibitionist slut and a promiscuous whore as her best friend, Debbie, was a stripper and a prostitute. In the way that Debbie earned her living by slowly stripping off her clothes while dancing around a pole, Mary flashed her sexy and shapely body to unsuspecting men seemingly by planned accident for free. In the way that Debbie earned her living being paid for sex and doing all things sexual, Mary wasn't paid for sex.

While Debbie charged good money to deliberately strip off her clothes during a striptease show in a strip club, Mary stripped off her clothes albeit while making it appear accidental for free. With her willing to get naked anytime and anywhere, some may say that Mary was the bigger exhibitionist. While Debbie charged top dollar for sex by appointment, Mary had sex for free. With her willing to have sex anytime and anywhere, some may say that Mary was the bigger whore. Without doubt and without argument, Mary was not only the bigger whore but also she was the bigger exhibitionist of the two women.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

As frumpy and morally modest were the women of the 40's, as modern and space aged were the women of the 50's, it was the sex crazed 60's after all. With mini-skirts the latest fashion, burning bras a gender statement, burning the flag freedom of speech, and string bikinis the latest fads, revolt was in the air. With protests, demonstrations, and sit-ins, the sexual revolution was in full swing when Mary was a young adult. A decade of the Vietnam war, Reverend Martin Luther King, the President Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy Assassinations, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Woodstock, Cassius Clay reinvented as Muhammad Ali, and a man on the moon, the times were quickly changing.

Between Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, Brigette Bardot, Ann Margret, and Elizabeth Taylor, sex was everywhere. In fashion with Twiggy, in dance with the Twist, at the movies with The Graduate, Dr. No, and Barbarella, in music with Light my Fire by the Doors and Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin, the 60's were all about sex. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll carried over to the business world too.

From swingers, to cheaters, to late lunches with secretaries, to drinks after work, to extramarital affairs, to strip clubs, and to Playboy Clubs and Playboy and Penthouse magazines at home, men were mad with sex. When sexually frustrated men weren't having sex, they wanted sex. They discussed sex and secretly lusted over women while masturbating themselves night and day. When sexually frustrated men weren't having sex, they lusted over their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, classmates, co-workers, neighbors, and strangers they met on the street. Sex, sex, sex, everything was sex with men.

From swingers, to cheaters, to late lunches with bosses, to drinks after work, to extramarital affairs, to CFNM clubs, to Play Girl and Cosmopolitan magazine, women were mad with sex. When sexually frustrated women weren't having sex, they wanted sex. They discussed sex and secretly lusted over men while masturbating themselves night and day. When sexually frustrated women weren't having sex, they lusted over their relatives, their neighbors, and men they met at the mall. Sex, sex, sex, just as it was with men, everything was sex with women. Then, with the advent of the Internet, whether men or women, everyone could have as much sex as they wanted in the privacy of their own bedroom and without even leaving the house.

Even though Mary's skeletons weren't incestuous, sexual skeletons in the way that Jim had by having a long standing sexual relationship with his grandmother, she still had plenty of sexual skeletons to hide. She still had lots to feel guilty about, yet without her having an ounce of remorse, if confronted today, she was glad she did what she sexually did and would do it again. With Jim still lusting over his mother and still wanting to have sex with his sister, Mary never had sex with any of her blood relatives. She never even wanted to or had the lewd and lascivious thoughts of having sex with her brother, her father, her grandfather, her uncles, or her cousins that Jim had for his mother, sister, and grandmother.

Instead of having sex with her brother, father, uncles, or cousins, in the way that Jim wanted to have sex with his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin, Mary had sex with random men. A prerequisite of a promiscuous whore, and different from a prostitute because she wasn't paid for sex, she had sex with men she had just met. Even though she hid it well, Mary had as much of a sex drive as Debbie and Jim had. Only with her a woman, supposedly a morally modest and respectable librarian, she had to hide her sexual secrets that she did with men in the way that Jim had to hide his sexual secrets that he did with his grandmother.

When she wasn't sexually teasing them, flashing men up-skirts peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage, bra, and tits, she was sucking and fucking them. Where Jim confined his sexual escapades to his grandmother, other than his acts of voyeurism at his college campus and by the sidewalk grate over the underground subway, Mary had sex with a world of men. Where Debbie earned her living by charging men to watch her stripping off her clothes and for the privilege of having sex with her, Mary gave her body away for free.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

Yet, without doubt, the most daringly promiscuously and dangerous, sexual thing she ever did was to go to the other side of town and go to the movies alone. Only, shockingly, she didn't go to just any movie theatre. She went to the XXX rated theatre that showed pornographic movies to men who masturbated themselves in their seats while watching the movie. Unless she was looking for trouble, unless she was looking for sex, unless she was asking to be literally raped, used, and sexually abused, no woman in her right mind would go there alone. Yet, Mary did.

"Eww."

The XXX rated movie theatre was something that sexually excited her enough for her to want to try visiting it for herself. She had heard rumors of what happened to women who dared go to this porn movie theatre with a girlfriend or even with a wimpy boyfriend. As far as she knew, she'd be the first woman to go there unescorted and alone. Curious to see for herself, and with her enjoying being forced to have sex anyway, she wanted to experience having sex with men who forced her to sexually do what they wanted her to sexually do.

Ready to try her first gangbang if it came to that, she wanted to experience having sex with more than one man at a time, if only having them touch, feel, and fondle her through her clothes. She wanted to know what it felt like for more than one man to touch and feel her where she wouldn't even allow her boyfriend Jim to touch and feel her. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have a hard, erect cock in each hand and a hard, erect cock in her mouth. Something her whore of a friend, Debbie, would never do for free, she imagined masturbating two men while blowing a third man.

Just as it was somehow Jim's rite of passage to have sex with his grandmother and to have her teach him how to give oral pleasure to a woman, this XXX rated movie theatre was somehow Mary's rite of passage too. As soon as she entered the darkened XXX rated movie, as if she was a woman about to be sacrificed to the perverts instead of to the Gods, all heads turned and all eyes were upon her. Instead of turning back and leaving the theatre, she continued walking down the aisle. Instead of being afraid, she felt special. Feeling as if she was an actress in the spotlight, she felt sexually lusted over and wanted.

An unescorted woman alone, she was the only woman in the movie theatre with a dozen horny, deviant men. Putting herself at risk to be raped and physical, emotionally, and sexually brutalized, why would she even dare to do such a thing? She made sure that they all saw her by giving them a sexy wiggle to her shapely ass as she walked. As if she was a model walking the runway, she slowly walked down the middle of the aisle and picked a seat to the far side of the hall. It wouldn't be long before she had company.

Much more secluded, the seat she chose had an overhead light out and wasn't as illuminated as were some of the other seats. The seats were stained and the armrests were sticky. The entire theatre could use a good cleaning. The entire theatre stunk of sex.

Once the movie started and the lights dimmed, giving her even more privacy to do whatever she sexually wanted to do with these men, her seat would even be darker than it was now. As if waiting to see if she was with someone who was buying refreshments at the concession stand, a boyfriend or a girlfriend, the men waited until the lights dimmed and the movie started playing before making their moves of perversion. One by one, as if predatory animals in a dark jungle stalking their prey, they took seats closer to Mary. Continuing to change their seats, they moved closer, closer, and closer.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds