• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

1234

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

***

Waverly's life had always been complicated. She wasn't like normal girls. Sure, she had played the part for a long time now so she could pass for that girl with a crazy sister, but it wasn't that simple.

Because that sister wasn't crazy. Their town really was full of Demons out to get them for what Wyatt Earp had done to them, and the Earp sisters were doing everything in their power to stop them. For Wynonna that meant hunting them down and shooting them in the head.

For Waverly that meant research. Hours and hours of research every day of her life, most of which had been confiscated by Wynonna's seemingly ungrateful boss and left Waverly feeling like a fish out of water in the one place she didn't want to be.

See, all of that wasn't the most complicated part of her life. The most complicated part was she had been in love with her own sister her entire life, and now they were finally together Waverly found her mind drifting to a certain redhead, who was of course waiting outside Dolls' office when she was unceremoniously dismissed.

She was even smiling that wonderful smile of hers and, yep, Waverly was blushing again. At least Wynonna was still getting a lecture from Dolls, although the fact that her sister/lover was just on the other side of the door just made Waverly feel even more guilty, even though she hadn't technically done anything. Yet. This time.

"Yeah Waverly, can we go somewhere and talk." Nicole asked softly.

"Sure." Waverly replied without hesitation.

Giving her one of those knee weakening smiles Nicole turned her back to her and Waverly followed, getting quite a few steps before she even questioned whether this was a good idea. On the one hand if she was going to talk to Nicole, or anyone else, the further she got away from Wynonna the better.

On the other hand, after what happened last time they were kind of alone together... well, Waverly was already guilty enough over what happened so probably the last thing she should be is alone with this woman who intrigued her the way only one other had before. Yet she couldn't help herself, following Nicole into an empty room and only slightly flinching when she shut the door behind them.

There was a brief pause and then Nicole let out a tiny little laugh, "You must think I'm a total stalker by now, but-"

"No, no, no." Waverly shook her head, "Believe me, I've had plenty of guys who couldn't take a hint, and they weren't nearly is nice as you."

"I believe that." Nicole said softly, and a little bitterly.

"Not that ya can't take a hint, because it isn't like that." Waverly said quickly, "I know I've been sending you mixed messages and all. I don't mean too, just-"

"You've spent your whole life trying to please others, but haven't figured out what you want?" Nicole offered unknowingly.

"No." Waverly said quickly, "Well yeah to the trying to please other people part, and I still do, but... I've always known what I really wanted. It's just... scary, and I kind of thought it would never happen. Maybe part of me was hoping it wouldn't. But it did. I have everything I have ever wanted... and it's even more scary. It's fucking terrifying, for so many reasons... and... and I think this whole thing started between us because it was scary, but... not as scary. And more... acceptable? Maybe not by much in this town, but... yeah... I'm, I'm sorry. I'm rambling. I always do that. Nervous habit. Anyway, I know I kissed you and all, but I really just want to be friends. Okay?"

A long silence fell over them in which it became obvious that Nicole was trying to figure something out, frowning intently at Waverly and probably analysing the word vomit the brunette had just thrown up all over her. This was bad. This was really bad. Oh why couldn't this be any other detective in this building.

Other than maybe Dolls every other Officer in here seemed lazy at best, and incompetent at worst, and while Dolls might have figured out what Waverly was saying he probably wouldn't care. But Nicole Haught definitely cared, perhaps too much, and Waverly was suddenly terrified it was going to lead to her being outed as a sister fucking deviant.

"Who exactly are you dating?" Nicole asked.

As if fate or God or whatever was trying to punish Waverly, Wynonna opened the door at that moment and stared at them, an unmistakable look of anger crossing her face before she turned to her little sister and asked, "Ready to go Waves?"

"Erm, sure." Waverly nodded, awkwardly walking over to Wynonna and then turned back to Nicole, "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to lead you on, I just... erm... sorry. I hope we can still be friends."

That should have been it. Nicole knew she should have just let the Earp sisters go and left her stupid theories to herself. But she just couldn't resist blurting out, albeit in a soft tone, "Are you dating each other?"

There was a deafening silence, then Waverly turned back around again and without really thinking it through softly murmured, "Please don't tell."

"WAVERLY!" Wynonna exclaimed, before grabbing her siblings hand and dragging her out of the room, and eventually the station.

Wynonna angrily ignored Waverly's protests, which earned her more than a few funny looks. Luckily most of the cops were too lazy, or figured it was just a family matter, and didn't bother them.

More importantly there was no one around to hear them get outed. At least not in hearing distance. Although that may not matter if Officer Haught freaked out and told anyone about that little exchange. Or if Waverly had another attack of madness.

Luckily she didn't say anything too bad, which for now was pretty much just 'I'm sorry' and Wynonna's name over and over again, which was annoying but Wynonna could handle it. At least until they got to her car. At which point she whirled around and yelled at her sister.

"WAVERLY!" Wynonna yelled, quickly calming herself with a deep breath before continuing, "We will discuss this at home."

"But-" Waverly began.

"I will not tell you again." Wynonna growled in warning.

Thankfully after that Waverly kept quiet, giving Wynonna a chance to calm down and think. Some part of her knew she shouldn't be too angry with Waverly.

She was only human, and made a mistake. A big mistake, but how many of those had Wynonna made? Too many to count, chief of all killing their Daddy, and that was still by far the top of the list of the Earp sisters' sins.

Wynonna allowing Waverly to seduce her was right below that, because she was the older of the two and shouldn't have been so selfish to allow Waverly to sully herself like that.

But even knowing all that couldn't cool Wynonna's anger, so the two sisters sat in a very uncomfortable and tense silence throughout the car ride home until they were safely locked behind the door of their home.

That was when Wynonna finally let Waverly have it, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN'?"

There was a brief silence and then as calmly as she could Waverly replied, "I'm sorry-"

"STOP SAYIN' YA SORRY!" Wynonna yelled, taking a deep breath and sighed, "I'm sorry Wav, I just-"

"I know." Waverly said softly, "I fucked up. And I'm... you know. But I don't think it's as bad as ya think."

"Not as bad as I think?" Wynonna parroted in disbelief, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Nicole's smart." Waverly pointed out, "She's real good at her job, and she pays attention to me. She would have figured it out sooner or later. And I'm not sure there was anything either of us could have said to convince her she was wrong when I blurted out, what I did."

There was another brief silence and then Wynonna bitterly replied, "Nicole? I didn't realise you were on a first name basis."

"Well-" Waverly began bashfully.

"And 'she's sooooo smart, and good at her job, and pays so much attention to me'." Wynonna parroted mockingly, unable to stop herself, "What she is, is a stalker. Just as bad as all the rest, if not more."

"See, it doesn't exactly help that you get jealous every time someone so much as talks to me." Waverly snapped, quickly adding, "I mean, I like you being all protective, but there is a difference between sisterly protectiveness and 'get away from my girlfriend', and if you keep crossing the line people are gonna start gettin' suspicious."

"Oh I'm so sorry for trying to protect you." Wynonna mocked, "Oh wait, that's what I've been doing my whole life."

"Except when you left me for 3 years." Waverly replied bitterly without thinking, instantly regretting it as Wynonna stared at her in disbelief.

Then Wynonna turned and stomped away with a bitter, "Whatever."

"That's right, runaway when things get tough. That's what you always do." Waverly yelled out at her sister bitterly, and then because she just wanted her to turn around yelled, "If you're this determined to push me away maybe I should go back to kissing Nicole."

Wynonna was halfway up the stairs when she heard that, then quickly turned around, "What?"

"Me and Nicole. We kissed, while you were still blind drunk in the back of her car. I'm surprised you didn't see it." Waverly said, and then just to twist the knife added, "You missed quite the show. It was good. Really, really good."

"Well if it was so good, maybe you should go for it then." Wynonna said bitterly.

"Maybe I will." Waverly snapped, "At least then I'll have a girlfriend who isn't ashamed of me, and thinks what we have is something ugly."

"Good." Wynonna snapped back, half crying and half laughing as she added, "I'm so glad that Waverly Earp's dating options aren't so limited that she has to keep dating her sister. And I'm happy for you to, I really am. Provided 'Nicole' doesn't mind the public shame of dating a sister fucker."

"No, there'd be no shaming, cause she wouldn't tell anyone about us. She's not like that. She's-" Waverly began before getting interrupted.

"What? Smarter than you? Or just able to keep her big mouth shut?" Wynonna snapped, "For God sakes Waverly, you barely know the woman. How can you trust her?"

"I just do." Waverly said softly.

"And you're supposed to be the smart one." Wynonna laughed, "Well riddle me this smart girl, if your precious Nicole is so smart, why hasn't she figured out this town is full of Demons? Huh?"

"I don't know, maybe because not everybody's been attacked by the supernatural. Maybe because most folks agree it doesn't exist. Maybe because everyone looked at us like we were crazy every time we brought it up." Waverly pointed out.

"That's the thing Waverly, no ones supposed to look at you like that, cause you're not supposed to believe in this stuff. You're supposed to be the most normal one, and not caught up with me and my weird shit. And you sure as hell shouldn't be dating me." Wynonna snapped.

"I can't help it, I love you." Waverly snapped back on the verge of tears.

"Then why are you kissing other people? Huh? Snuggling up with them? Outing us?" Wynonna questioned.

There was a brief pause and then Waverly softly said, "I don't know."

"Well, maybe you better think about it. Cause it sure sounds like to me that you're tryin' to sabotage this relationship." Wynonna said bitterly, turning to walk back up the stairs.

"Funny, I was just thinkin' the same thing about you." Waverly said bitterly.

Wynonna stopped for a second, took a calming breath and then said without looking at her sister, "Don't leave the house. I'm not in the mood to rescue you right now."

With that Wynonna stomped the rest of the way up the stairs to her room, locked it behind her and then started crying like a little girl. She hated herself for it, but she just couldn't stop.

All she could do was break into her collection of hard liquor, starting off with a big bottle of Jack Daniels and then working her way through the spirits until she was so hammered she couldn't have defended herself from an angry toddler, let alone a Revenant.

The entire time she cried pathetically and thought about how much she hated pretty much everything. The things she had said, the things Waverly had said, the danger Waverly had put them both in, Waverly's precious 'Nicole' and most of all herself. But not Waverly. Never Waverly.

Wynonna could never hate Waverly, even if she tried. And oh, how she had tried. It would have been so much easier if she could, but she couldn't. Waverly was just too perfect.

Wynonna had always loved her too God damn much, and she just couldn't stop. If Wynonna had any guts she'd press Peacemaker to her head, pull the trigger and leave Waverly in peace to be happy with her beloved Nicole.

But instead Wynonna spent another entire day of her life drinking and then lay awake all night because apparently she'd becomes so pathetic she couldn't even sleep unless her little sister was snuggled in her arms. In the end she only managed to get a few hours because she deliriously cuddled the pillow and pretended it was her kid sister.

Waverly could never hate Wynonna, even if she tried. And oh, how she had tried. It would have been so much easier if she could, but she couldn't. Wynonna was so very flawed, and yet Waverly had always loved her far too much, and she just couldn't stop.

Maybe she should have taken this as a sign that this admittedly unhealthy addition to their sisterly relationship should just end and she should just date Nicole, Waverly having no doubt that Nicole would have her even if she was a no good sister fucker.

But instead she spent the entire day thinking how she could make things right between herself and her sister/lover. She spent all night too, because she just couldn't sleep any more without her big sister's strong arms around her.

She got even longer as Wynonna got up far earlier than she'd ever got up before and then left a note downstairs for Waverly to find about going to the station early and again not to leave the house.

Waverly was tempted to leave just out of spite, or drink some of the alcohol that Wynonna had hidden away in places she thought Waverly didn't know about, but instead she practised over and over again what she would say and do when her big sister returned.

After a lot of second-guessing that involved stripping herself naked and then positioning herself on her knees in Wynonna's bed room facing the door, the look on her older sibling's face almost worth their first fight.

While Wynonna was still stunned Waverly piped up, "I'm sorry. For all of it. I really am. And, and I don't want to fight."

"Clearly." Wynonna said dryly, unable to stop herself from looking her sister up and down before trying to add, "But-"

"We got issues." Waverly interrupted, "All couples do. That's natural. So's fightin'. But let's concentrate on the real issue here. I fucked up and basically told Nicole about us. We're gonna have to deal with that one, unless you've already done it. Have you?"

"No." Wynonna admitted bitterly, "I've been avoiding her all day."

"That's what I figured." Waverly said softly, "But there's been no angry mobs at my end, and I'm guessing none on yours, so we can go talk to her tomorrow and make her promise not to tell anyone. Tonight, let's just concentrate on punishing me."

"Punishing you?" Wynonna parroted, and then folded her arms after Waverly just nodded in response, "And how exactly do you suggest we do that?"

"With a spanking." Waverly said simply, and then when her sister's eyes went wide simply added, "What? All that staring at my ass, and you're sayin' ya never thought about it? Come on Wynonna."

"I never said I didn't." Wynonna admitted with more than a little undercurrent of lust, "I just don't see how this can solve our issues, is all."

"It won't, but it will put a Band-Aid on it. Maybe let me sleep in your arms tonight." Waverly said, pausing as the two sisters stared at each other before continuing, "And at least this way you can take your frustrations out on me, and I can show you just how sorry I am for fucking up so bad."

There was a long pause, and then Wynonna began, "Waverly-"

"Don't give me the speech again!" Waverly interrupted angrily, "Don't tell me how I can do better and this thing between us is wrong, it's getting repetitive and exhausting. I want you. You want me. So stop making excuses and just fuckin' enjoy it."

There was another pause and then Wynonna laughed bitterly and stomped over to her bed while telling Waverly, "You know what? Fine! Get your pretty little ass over here Wav. And remember, you asked for this."

As soon as Wynonna parked her butt down on the bed Waverly crawled over to her and positioned herself over her knee. Wynonna was barely done yapping by then, and it looked like she was going to say something else, but she instantly forgot whatever it was when she was presented with her favourite part of Waverly's body.

Something she had made extra clear ever since popping Waverly's anal cherry, although Waverly new way before then as Wynonna did a terrible job at hiding her fascination with her sister's butt, which was why Waverly had taken to showing it off so much in tightfitting jeans, pants, skirts, etc.

It was also why if anything ever happened between them Waverly suspected that at some point she would get spanked, so it might as well be for a good cause.

Somewhat surprisingly, given that Waverly was pretty sure this was something Wynonna had always wanted and she was now very angry with her, Wynonna didn't start the spanking right away.

Although it wasn't that much of a surprise, as Wynonna simply took a few moments to stare at Waverly's ass and then reached down with one hand and start to caress and squeeze it gently. That wasn't surprising at all given Waverly was very used to this treatment.

However for once she didn't really enjoy it, because instead of just happening during making out it was right before she was going to get a butt whooping, and the waiting was just making her more nervous.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to her younger sister, Wynonna raised her hand while softly repeating herself, "Remember Waves, you asked for this."

Wynonna then brought her hand down as hard as she could on Waverly's cute little ass, resulting in a smacking sound which was almost as loud as the cry her kid sister let out.

She then waited a few long seconds to see if Waverly would tell her to stop, then when she didn't Wynonna repeated the process, except this time she only used a fraction of her strength yet immediately followed up with a blow just like it.

Then another, and another, and another until Wynonna had established a steady rhythm, making sure to maintain the kind of strength behind her strokes which wouldn't be out of place on one of those softcore movies they showed for free late at night on certain channels.

When this didn't result in any objection from Waverly the strength behind the blows were gradually increased, although Wynonna made sure to reintroduce a pause in between each strike when she got close to using her full strength and Waverly started crying out with every blow.

After that Wynonna tried to listen out for any potential protests, she really did, but Waverly's ass was just so spank-able. It jiggled ever so slightly with every blow, each strike may such a wonderful sound and the continuous spanking caused that full flesh to slowly turn pink and then red, particularly that last thing far more erotic to Wynonna than it should be.

This was another of Wynonna's secret fantasies, and easily the highest on her to do list that she hadn't yet done with Waverly.

She had even considered suggesting it a few times, but decided against it as Waverly had already openly suggested so much herself, and maybe if Wynonna waited Waverly would suggest it herself. And even if she didn't maybe Wynonna should be content with everything her baby sister was already doing for her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds