• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 03

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 03

12

Buffy finished up her patrol late that night and found herself on the way to Willow's house. She had told her mother she'd be having a sleepover there, mainly as an excuse to get out of the house, away from Dawn and Buffybot. A night of not being the Slayer or a daughter or a sister and just being her.

Maybe she'd fuck Willow.

Buffy shook her head. That was a weird thought to have. Not that weird... Willow was very pretty. She'd love to fuck her. But she never had fucked Willow, that she could remember. In fact, she hadn't fucked most of her friends, despite how attractive they were. Which was weird. She didn't have anything against orgasms, yet she could remember doing barely any fucking. And here she was, the Slayer, die-any-minute girl. But all she'd really done was dry-hump Faith a little. And, of course, the Angel thing.

She arrived at Willow's house, letting herself in with her spare key. Willow's parents weren't home, something she hadn't told her mom, but she also wasn't sure why not. What was there that she could do at Willow's that she couldn't do with parents home? It wasn't like the place was a crack den. She could fuck Willow, of course—there that was again—but what parents wouldn't want their daughter fucking someone as cute as her?

That left Buffy wondering again why she hadn't fucked Willow, who was so pretty and such a good friend and so needed to get laid, until she got to Willow's room and realized why.

Someone had beat her to it.

At least tonight. Cordelia, in bra and panties, stood beside Willow's wide bed, looking down at the tiny redhead, who was still dressed in a tight jersey and miniskirt. She was switching between her notebook and her textbook, both of which were laid out before her on the mattress for her to go over as she laid on her belly. Not that Cordelia cared.

"Clothes off, loser," the brunette smiled. "I need a fuck."

"C'mon, Cordy! Again?" Willow protested. "I'm never going to get my homework done! Besides, we already did it."

"That was just the warm-up. This is the main event," Cordelia cajoled. "I'm really hot..."

"I know you're pretty and all..."

"No, my pussy. My pussy is all hot and wet and you'd better do something about it before I start fucking myself with your Darth Vader action figure, or whatever you've got around here to jerk off with."

"You're so nasty," Willow said. She rose from the edge of the bed and began to undress. "Why don't you go bug Xander? He's your boyfriend, right?"

"He's a guy," Cordelia said, watching the redhead greedily. She reached up and unhooked her bra, exposing breasts that made Buffy feel like she hadn't hit puberty yet. The dark nipples were big enough to give Buffy a tingle, as was the dark patch inside her thin pink panties. "He doesn't have cute little tits like yours. Hurry up, bitch, get them out already."

Somewhat timidly, Willow lifted her red jersey over her long red hair and revealed her naked breasts, pert and rounded, crested with a pinkness that was erect despite her stated reluctant. The miniskirt dropped next; she began to peel the pantyhose from her creamy ass.

Buffy's legs trembled, her pussy was warming inside her scanty red panties, her nipples purred with electricity. Even Buffybot's highest setting had never heated her up so fast.

She adored all the things Buffybot did for her, giving her good head and enough rubbing to satisfy her needs, but a deeper need was building inside her. She wanted something longer and larger than a finger entering her. She wanted what she'd had with Angel. A boyfriend and good dick.

She'd settle for good dick.

Through the cracked door, Cordelia was now naked, and she had Willow naked on the bed. Her right hand was behind the redhead's spreading thighs, fondling her dainty sex. Buffy had a fine view of the action. Willow lay passive, like a pretty doll, and Cordelia was staring hungrily down at Willow's firm breasts, her flushed face.

"Wow, my fingers slid right in," Cordelia laughed. "Guess you needed a fuck too."

"You're so crude!" Willow cried. "Someday you're going to fuck me to death..."

"Yeah, you'll love it, bitch," Cordelia giggled. "You'll love every dying moment of it."

Her finger slid into Willow's cunt and the girl's cute face twisted, her soft thighs trembling.

"Ohhhh!" Willow breathed, flinching. "You jerk! C'mon, it's tender in there, please!"

"I'll get you a smaller dildo, then." Cordelia leaned in to lick Willow's sweaty face. "I know you've been fucking yourself with mine when I'm not here."

"I do not!"

"Fucking liar, you forgot to clean it. But don't worry, you can use it whenever. As long as I don't have to be the one to get you off all the time. If I wasn't so horny these days, it'd get really annoying having to fuck you whenever that little pussy gets wet."

Buffy shuddered, sliding her right hand down inside her tight, wet, cumbersome panties. She had not needed to use her fingers much lately, Buffybot had been delivering the goods, but now she had to practice some self-care.

Her jeans were too tight. She had to unbuckle the belt. Then pull down the zipper. Then scoot them down her thighs. As she stood there, touching herself, they rolled steadily down her legs.

A plaintively girlish moan of excitement came from Willow, nearly eclipsed by her bed creaking swiftly. Cordelia had put on the dildo—it was a strap-on—and was really giving it to dainty little Willow. She was kissing Willow's nipples, her tight ass working in an experienced cadence. Stroke, stroke, stroke, then a rest. Willow's whimpers of delight, her shaking thighs, said that the old routine was working for her just fine. A faint wet sound came from their joined cunts.

Buffy jiggled herself hard enough for her arm to brush against her jacket pocket, feeling the stake within. The user-friendly end was rounded, about an inch and a half thick... Buffy seized it, bringing the rounded end down to her pussy and arching her crotch high, nudging the head between her labia. "Ohhhh!" she moaned gently. Her tender, swollen lips clasped the stake as if it were a real cock.

She shot her left hand to her swollen breasts, stroking her fingers across the tender, dark nipples. The knob touched Buffy's inner folds, a rage of thrills bunched into that sleek flesh. It pressed into deeper recesses, beyond where Buffybot's tongue or her own fingers had been. A new sweet urgency in her groin shook her entire body. That was where Angel had been. She pushed in hard! A little twinge of pain made her gasp, but nobody heard it. Cordelia was reaching a peak.

"Get it, you little bitch!" came Cordelia's high-pitched cry. A loud, girlish whimper, obviously from Willow, said she was getting it, taking it. At the same instant, a fierce wail from Cordelia filled the room. Buffy's eyes bulged as she watched her tits arch high, her ass working up and down.

Waves of mingled envy and delight swept Buffy's sex. Her little play cock was in. The luscious filling of her cunt, clear to the depths, brought a moan to her lips. It was so good she could hardly believe her senses. The slide of the shaft on her aching clit, the rhythmic pumping her hand found into her unprotected cunt, pulled her toward climax!

"OHH—OHH—shiiit!" Cordelia bleated, rattling the bed beneath Willow. The redhead's schoolwork clattered to the floor. "I can't believe I'm fucking enjoying this!"

Buffy's thighs quivered, her breasts swelled with feeling, the first stings of her delight shot to release the sweet tension in her burgeoning clit. Warm honey pulsed from inside her; her pleasure seemed literally deeper than ever.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh!" she cried, fucking herself swiftly with the party end of her stake. The throbs shook her ass and legs and shoulders, giving her a hell of a time. The twinges lasted longer; they were coming from her asshole too, demanding to be touched as well!

She slumped, panting, as the aftermath washed over her body, a nova-hot burn and then sweet cool. She looked down at her cunt and saw more of her juices than she'd ever seen. The whole stake was slick and wet with her cream. It was so wet, in fact, that it slipped out of her hand.

Hearing the noise, Cordelia raised her flushed face from Willow's perky tits and looked to the door.

"What the fuck was that?" Cordelia kept her cunt mashed down on Willow's, although the redhead's legs were flat on the bed. She still looked dazed from the fuck she'd taken.

"I don't know, I..."

"Well, go check it out! Unlike you, I don't want to get eaten by some werewolf!"

"Check it out? What if it's a monster?"

"Then Wicca the shit out of it, Willow, God! This isn't hard! Go on, before it gets a better look at my tits!"

She humped a little more into Willow before rolling away, the black spike of her strap-on still protruding from its base atop her puffy labia. Her whole sex was shiny and wet with cream. Buffy couldn't stop staring at it, even as she leadenly walked backward, knowing she should get away.

As Willow approached the door, Buffy realized that her jeans were still down. She tried desperately to pull them back up, but it was too late. There was Willow in the doorway, her eyebrows shocked up her forehead.

"I-I can explain everything," Buffy said.

Her friend said nothing, closing the door behind her and walking up to Buffy. The blonde self-consciously reached down to cover her wet crotch, but Willow grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Let me look," Willow said, startling Buffy with the softness of her voice. Had they slept together? Willow's touch, her manner, it seemed so intimate, so... loving. It seemed impossible that they hadn't had sex, at least once.

Buffy didn't know what to do. Willow's eyes were fastened between her legs. It made her womanhood spasm with anxiety.

"You're so beautiful," Willow murmured. "So sweet and soft where anyone else would be hard."

She touched Buffy, stroking her hair. Then she leaned in and kissed Buffy on the cheek.

"Take off all your clothes for me? Please?" she cooed. "Show me your beautiful body?"

As if in a trance, Buffy did as she was told. Willow was so close that her warm breath raised goosebumps on Buffy's flesh.

"You're perfect, Buffy. I knew you would be."

In a moment, the two friends were kissing. Buffy guessed Willow didn't know how they hadn't had sex either.

She was as hot now as she'd been the night she'd lost her virginity to Angel. It had never occurred to her before that she could be turned on by a woman other than Faith, who was a Slayer and didn't count. And even if it did, compared to Faith, sweet, innocent Willow seemed like the last person to be the object of lesbian desire.

"Will, what're we doing?" Buffy gulped.

"Just what comes naturally," Willow soothed.

"Are... are you gay?"

"I'm someone who loves you," Willow said. "Are you someone who loves me?"

"Yes," Buffy breathed, barely able to speak. "God, yes... but Cordelia's right there."

"I love the way she makes me feel," Willow answered, a touch nervously. "But I love you more."

Buffy fell back on her elbows, leaning against the wall as Willow knelt down, nibbling at her bare midriff. Then her wet panties were being peeled away. Buffy briefly closed her eyes and felt a woman's kiss between her legs. When she looked she saw her best friend kneeling to eat her pussy.

"Willow," Buffy gasped, "I want you to love the way I make you feel too."

It was exactly what Willow had been waiting to her. She laid down on her back, and Buffy got down on top of her naked friend, her thighs straddling the girl's head. But no sooner had she settled in than Willow had rolled them over, coming down on top of Buffy.

"Will!" Buffy cried. She'd never knew her friend to be so... rough. Maybe there was a reason she was drawn to Cordelia.

Buffy had never had a close look at someone else's pussy before either. It was hairy, wet, and so wide open at its pink, glistening center.

"Buffy? Are you alright?" Willow asked worriedly.

"Sit on my face, Will," Buffy eagerly called.

Willow eased down, the lips of her cunt making sweet contact with Buffy's waiting lips. Buffy could barely feel the brush of Willow's labia to her mouth before her tongue shot inside of Willow.

"Oh, wow!" Willow moaned.

Her own tongue surged deep into Buffy's sex and the two began to squirm with the sixty-nine in full swing, the floorboards creaking under their conjoined bodies. The best friends sucked and moaned, ignoring everything but the pleasure they gave each other.

But the door was still unlocked. And, unnoticed by Buffy and Willow, it eased open.

"Well, well, well," Cordelia whispered as she saw their friendship reap some benefits. "So Summers is a dyke. I knew it. I knew her and Rosenberg were fucking each other. What a couple of freaks," she sneered as she spat in her hand and rubbed the fresh lube into her strap-on.

"Ooooh!" Buffy squealed, making Cordelia jump back. "I'm coming, Wills! You've got me coming already!"

"Make me come too, Buff!" Willow urged. "I know we can come together!"

"Oh, puh-lease!" Cordelia keened to herself as Buffy's tongue surged back into Willow's cunt.

Willow latched onto Buffy's thighs and pulled the wet pussy down on her face. They thrashed around on the floor, each girl's mouth firmly clamped on the other's cunt. They sucked long and deep, as Buffy's climax was nearing the height of Willow's. And then Buffy gurgled into the redhead's pussy as a jolt of fiery hot warmth shot through her body. She felt a throbbing, searing sensation as her body reacted to the pleasure, almost pulling her sockets out of their joints.

As their orgasms hit together, then a few seconds separately, and then together again, the girls rolled around on the ground, their mouths sucking in all the spilling juices of their overwhelming satisfaction. It seemed that as each hit new heights of pleasure, it only encouraged the other to do the same. They rocked back and forth for a long while, until their bodies could take no more, and they lay quiet, breathing into each other's cunt, their tongues embedded in the dark openings, sucking and lapping up the moist warmth.

Cordelia wondered if maybe the two of them together might be enough to get her off. They would have to better than Willow on her own, right? And that Faith slut had probably taught Buffy all kinds of skanky tricks that Willow was too prim and proper for.

While she was still considering it, the two unknowingly made up her mind for her.

"Mmmmm, that was awesome," Buffy sighed as Willow rolled off her. "Was I as good as Cordy? Because she can't talk if she's eating your pussy. I can understand that getting someone off."

"You're better, Buffster," Willow readily answered. "She's all... rough. Hard. Like she belongs on the football team more than the cheer squad. She would do things to me that... that..."

Cordelia didn't wait for Willow to finish. She's heard enough.

"Yeah, I'm hard alright," she barked, shoving the bedroom door open. "See how fucking hard I am? God, you two codependent freaks can't do anything alone. I'd really hoped you'd figured out this whole fucking thing, Summers, but since you haven't, fine, let's get you sorted too. It's not like I need beauty sleep or anything."

Like some lithe tigress on the prowl, she stared at Buffy's pussy with ferocious interest. Willow flattened like a board on the floor, while Buffy lurched up to her knees. Both of them warily looked at Cordelia as she approached them, stroking her strap-on. She clutched the silicone cock between her legs as if she were pulling herself forward with it. When she reached them, she grabbed a fistful of Buffy's hair and wrenched her down onto her back.

"That's it, side by side! Open up!" she hissed. "Come on, both of you! Spread, bitches! Show me your cunts."

Buffy and Willow were so close together that their left and right legs crossed when they parted their thighs. Cordelia positioned herself at their feet, kneeling before their exposed cunts.

"Guess you know what happens now," she said. "You bitches can eat pussy all you want and call it fucking, but it's not the real thing. This is!" She proudly displayed her strap-on, flexing her hips to make it rear up in the air.

Cordelia took aim at Buffy's cunt. The Slayer was trembling.

"You get it first, Summers," Cordelia called down. "Know why? Cuz I can't wait to be the first one to actually fuck you. Can't wait to be the one to get that sweet cherry. Not that it's like a prize or anything, but I could stand to have one handy in my junk drawer."

Buffy abruptly broke with laughter. It was the one thing that could throw Cordelia Chase off her game.

"What's so damn funny?" Cordelia snapped.

Buffy's wild laughter continued. "You think you're the only one who knows her way around a dick? I'm not a virgin any more than you're an honor student. Go ahead and fuck me. It'll be smooth sailing all the way to babymaker central."

Cordelia looked at Willow. Willow was totally shocked.

Buffy took matters into her own hands. She bolted up, grabbing Cordelia's waist-cinching straps. "Put it in my cunt!" she demanded. "I wanna get fucked some more!"

They tussled down on the ground like animals. Buffy dominated. She wound up with her legs scissoring the cheerleader's waist, forcing the breath from Cordelia's lungs and drawing their sexes together. Then, reaching into the tangle of their legs, Buffy made the right adjustment and the dildo surged straight into her waiting pussy.

"Ooooh, feels so good! Your big cock feels so good in my cunt, Cordy! Just as good as the last one!" Buffy moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

Rocking Cordelia in the cradle of her thighs, Buffy forced the dildo to pump into her ready cunt, taking every inch available. Cordelia was soon responding automatically, in the groove as much as any man would be were he lucky enough to find himself in her position.

"Harder, Cordy, harder!"

"She's telling the truth," Cordelia gasped over to Willow. "She's been fucked!"

"Not yet!" But, backing up the message Willow had just received, Buffy pleasured herself mightily on Cordelia's dick. "Ooooh, the bigger the cock, the more I come! And I have to admit, this is the biggest cock that's fucked me yet! No wonder Willow's so sore afterwards! But that's all part of the fun! You know what I'm talking about, right Cordy? I don't know how hung the football team is, but it has to add up..."

Outraged by Buffy's cavalier acceptance of her domination, Cordelia lunged forward, hurdling Buffy to the ground and moving between her spread legs. She lined up her dildo with that wet, experienced cunt, set her hips, and took the plunge.

This time, the dildo hilted Buffy's sex. Its base jammed against Cordelia's clit. Just like that, they were writhing together.

"It's so good, Cordy!" Buffy groaned. "You fuck me so good! Now more, more! Not just the cock in my cunt, but suck me too! Suck my tits while you fuck me!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Cordelia shrieked. "Don't tell me what to do!"

But Buffy's tits looked so damned good, all covered with sweat and bouncing with every thrust Cordelia gave her...

The brunette lowered her hungry mouth to Buffy's cleavage, lapping at the perky nipples. Buffy squealed that she could feel the licking all the way down into her fucked cunt. She burned twice as her as she had before, sweat coursing from her pores, her voice rising with delirious joy.

And then there was Willow. Once, she would've thought Cordelia and Buffy fucking was a nightmare. She was ever so slightly possessive of Cordelia, who brought her so much pleasure, and Buffy was her friend. She didn't deserve to be Cordelia's bitch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sexydale 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds