• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelsey's World Ch. 13

Kelsey's World Ch. 13

12

"Four bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom, eat-in kitchen, large screened porch, country setting with loads of privacy. All new appliances, washer/dryer. Twelve-fifty a month. We should definitely look at that one, you guys," Brie said. She was sitting in the shade on the pool patio with her father, Charity and Kelsey.

"Yeah, that sounds good!" Kelsey said. "We can have porch parties!"

"I still think we shouldn't even look until we start getting paid," Charity said. "What if we really like something? We're not ready yet."

"That place sounds like a bargain," Brian said. "It might be a dump, but if you start looking and you do find something nice that you want, I'll pay the security and the first two months rent. Call it a graduation present for you all."

"Daddy! Oh my God!" Brie said.

"I don't want you to move out of here, but...it's inevitable, so I might as well help out, right? And I'd kind of like to be in on the process, before I leave Saturday. Let's go take a look at it."

Brie made the call. The landlord agreed to meet them at the house that evening.

"You should all dress conservatively," Brian said, eyeing Kelsey in the bikini she'd arrived in. "You need to come across as responsible adults. Two teachers and an artist is good, but the way you dress says a lot about you. Quiet, conservative, stay home a lot grading papers, that kind of thing."

"Daddy's right. Do you even own any clothes like that?" Brie asked Kelsey

"Between me and my Mom I can find something."

Charity didn't have any trouble. She opened the luggage she'd stored in her closet and picked out one of her old outfits, clothes she'd bought at home with her mother, for school. It felt odd to be looking at those clothes — they seemed like they were from another life, a life she was glad she left behind. She hung onto them thinking she'd be wearing them when she went home for a visit, but standing there looking at the churchy-looking clothes made her realize she wouldn't be doing that. When she went home she'd dress as her new self. Maybe not the string bikinis and the garter belts and stockings, but she wouldn't be wearing anything from the old suitcases, that was for sure.

Kelsey returned that evening in a pair of comfortable bluejeans that weren't skin tight and a button-up shirt of her mother's that was actually buttoned up. Brie and Brian agreed a tiny bit of cleavage might help — it was a male landlord after all — so Brie adjusted Kelsey's buttons for just the right effect.

Brie wore white pants, casual but nice, and a summer cardigan with a pretty undershirt showing underneath. Charity held down the schoolmarm end of the spectrum, in a plaid, below-the-knee dress with a white collar. With square heeled shoes on her feet, it almost looked like she was wearing a costume.

"Wow," Kelsey said when she saw her. "Is that yours?"

"Is it horrible?" Charity said.

"Well...yeah, but...not for today."

Kelsey eyed Brian's nice, casual clothes, admiring the way they fit. The secret affair she'd had with him, and her unhappiness with the way it had ended, was far enough in the past that they didn't mind spending time with each other anymore. All that awkwardness was behind them.

They piled into Brian's car and he headed east of town, to a long, quiet road that meandered past hundreds of acres of cornfields. A metal mailbox on a post marked the end of the driveway they were looking for.

The house was nondescript, just a four-sided box with a hip roof, but it had a certain kind of rural charm. The setting was certainly beautiful, on a knoll amid rolling fields, some of them cultivated, others fallow with wildflowers.

The landlord was already there. He was a kindly looking gentleman in his mid sixties, with an easy smile and twinkling gray-blue eyes.

"Evenin' folks," he said. "I'm Bill Mitchell."

"Hi Mr. Mitchell. I'm Brie. We spoke on the phone," she said, extending her hand.

Introductions were made and the tour began, starting in the side yard by the door.

"This is the farm I grew up on," Bill said. "The barns were in bad shape, so we had them torn down. The house was always pretty rickety, and we found lots of insect damage, so we tore that down too and built this, with rental in mind. It's all in good shape. You have to like the county, though. There's not too much too close by. Whitaker's store down about a mile. You probably came by there."

He ushered everyone inside, into a mudroom with coat hooks and a big closet. The floor was nice new linoleum, with a sunflower rug. The girls were already in love with the place.

"So, it'd be you three ladies livin' here?" he asked as he guided them toward the kitchen. "Can you tell me a little about yourselves?"

"Charity and I are teachers, at Hillydale Elementary," Brie said.

"I'm an advertising artist," Kelsey said. "I work for Jonston Graphical."

"We all just graduated college," Brie added. "Kelsey and I grew up in town. Charity's from St. Louis."

"The screened porch is just off the kitchen here," Bill said. "It runs the whole length of the back of the house. There's a door into the living room down at that end."

"Oh my God, this is awesome!" Kelsey said as she stepped out into the airy space.

"Yup, plenty big for a couple couches or whatever. The last tenants had some nice furniture out here and they still had room for a ping-pong table."

The rest of the house was just as good. It was all freshly painted, with clean floors and efficient new windows. The bathrooms didn't look brand-new, but they were spotless. The girls were in love and Brian was impressed. They all huddled by his car while Bill locked the place up. The girls were over the moon and desperately wanted it.

"I know it's crazy to rent the first place you look at, but this one's going to get snapped up quick," Brian said. "You sure you don't mind being out here with nobody around?"

"It's perfect, Daddy," Brie said.

"I forgot to tell you folks," Bill yelled from the side door steps. "My daughter and her boyfriend have an organic farm just up the road, but they also cut lawns and do snowplowing. They take care of this place no charge."

"Sold," Brian yelled. "Who do I make the check out to?"

Bobby and Albert went to the gym after work on Monday. It was their usual routine — Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, a quick, half-hour workout before heading home for dinner.

Barbara had a pretty good idea of their gym schedule. In the past it had never crossed her mind to go for her own workouts when they would be there — she just happened to occasionally cross paths with them. But after they'd both fucked her to multiple wild orgasms at the party, she decided to try and bump into them a little more often.

"Thank God!" she said when she saw them. "I was beginning to think all the sexy men had quit this place!"

"If they knew you were here looking like that they'd be here," Bobby said, admiring Barbara's radiant smile, her capri length tights and her sexy sports bra.

"Too much?" she asked, looking down at the bra. It was one she hadn't worn before, definitely more daring than the average sports bra, and way more daring than the t-shirts she usually wore for her workouts.

"They don't sell those at Dick's," Albert smiled. "How are you, Sweetheart?"

"Fantastic," she said, giving them both hugs and cheek kisses. "You guys have given me a new lease on life."

"Well, that's nice to hear," Bobby said. "We're feelin' pretty good too, after Saturday. That was way too much fun. We may have to talk our wives into having parties more often."

"Are they...common occurrences?" Barbara asked.

"We were talking to Kelsey about that last week," Bobby said. "Back in the day, we were weekend warriors, but lately it's seems like once a month or so. Kelsey seems to be kicking us into gear a little more often these days. The kids do their own thing, too. Sharron can tell you more about that."

"She's been in on...the younger gatherings?"

"Yeah. That's where they met her. Up at Sandgrass pond. She and her soon-to-be ex have a camp up there."

"Oh. So she's known Kelsey and Austin for a while?"

"Yeah, a few years at least," Bobby said. "She's a sweet girl."

"Yes, I like her," Barbara said. "I love that you call her a girl. Is she the oldest of your group?"

"No, there's a few older couples," Bobby said. "You'll meet them. I mean...I'm assuming you might want to...join us again?"

"Yes. I was hoping you'd ask."

"We'd all be mighty disappointed if you didn't," Albert said.

"Well, I...I mean it was...so much fun, I...I'd love to."

"Did things work out with Austin? I got the feeling it was a bit awkward there for a while," Bobby said.

"It was. But we're both trying to learn from you and Kay and Kelsey. It's been oddly fascinating, from a parenting point of view. Do you have kids, Al?"

"We do. A son a few years older than Kelsey. He's in Florida."

"Does he know about..."

"Yes, he stumbled onto it. It took some getting used to, but he's very understanding these days. Every situation's different, I think. Austin's doing fine, from what I can tell."

"Thank you for saying that. Do me a favor, both of you, tell me if anything seems to be...going wrong with it all, with regard to me and Austin I mean. It's all so new and different, I'm having trouble seeing the big picture. I'd hate to cause any damage, or mess up his relationship with Kelsey."

"Will do," Bobby said. "Kay's wonderful at that, too. She's got the eyes and ears of a psychologist. She'll help you through. Call her any time if feel the need. You guys wanna hit the machines and get sweaty?"

"Mind if I tag along with you guys?" Barbara asked. "It's kind of boring here alone."

"Absolutely," Albert said. "Let's work it."

The three of them did a quick workout, with delightfully sexy eye contact between Barbara and the two men. She was so horny when the half-hour was up she secretly wished one of them would invite her home for a threeway.

Austin was napping on the couch when she got home, the way he often did after work. Barbara went straight to the bathroom for a shower. She pealed off her sweaty tights and the thong she bought to wear with them. It was her first thong. She felt ridiculous buying it and wearing it at her age, but it did it's job with the tights, eliminating the panty-lines she was worried about.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. The new sports bra was a success, she decided. It supported her tits well without looking like it was trying too hard, and it definitely had a sexy side, more so than the others she'd looked at. The boys seemed to like it. She caught them looking at her tits more than once.

As she unhooked it she looked at her bare pussy in the mirror. She still wasn't used to seeing it that way. She put the bra on the counter and took stock of her naked body. Not bad, she thought. She supported the bottom of her tits with her fingers, wishing they still had their youthful perk, but all-in-all what she saw pleased her. She was proud of her flat belly and her smoothly rounded hips. They were both problem spots that she constantly had to work on, but as long as she was consistent with her exercise and ate well, she had them under control. She had a feeling she'd be working even harder on herself now that there would be men seeing her naked on a regular basis.

And they would be seeing her, from the sounds of it, she thought to herself. They want me again! The realization triggered a flush of heat through her body. She watched in the mirror as her skin blushed pink and her tits came to life. Ever since she was a teenager she'd been self-conscious about her big, three-inch areolas and the nubby nipples that crowned their center. When she was growing up, none of her friends had such big, prominent colorations. Her tits were nicely sized, but the proportions always seemed wrong to her. Standing there in the mirror, she imagined swapping parts with Kelsey, the redhead's areolas and nipples on Barbara's tits, and hers on Kelsey's bigger globes. That seemed about right.

She closed her eyes and squeezed hers, thinking about the softness of Kelsey. A hand drifted down and her eyes opened enough to watch, through blurry eyelashes, as her fingers parted the slightly stubbly pussy lips. Kelsey'll have to shave me, she thought, and a smile crinkled her face. She reached for the baby oil bottle that was sitting next to the sink, still there from the last shaving. She lubed up her fingers and mimicked Kelsey's after-shave massage, the first one, the one that quickly went orgasmic.

Barbara had never watched herself in that state before. She kept the view blurry through half-lidded eyes, but she was fascinated, watching her fingers on her pussy, watching her other hand roam. As her chest started heaving she had a revelation — her tits were sexy! The way her nipples poked between her fingers; the way the earthy-colored flesh of her areolas contrasted and stood out; the way the soft fleshiness gave way under her exploration.

As she rubbed her oily little clit things quickly got explosive. She let herself go in a way she hadn't before. Her eyelids danced between open and closed as her imagination ran wild. Kelsey was between her legs, and Bobby was there too.

She moaned loud enough to wake up Austin. He sat up quickly out of his dream, thinking his mother was in distress. As he shook off his sleep he realized what was happening. He sat quietly and listened. Barbara was fully involved. If she was aware of how easily she could be heard it didn't seem to faze her. The growing orgasm was all that mattered.

She watched in a spinning blur as her body convulsed in front of the mirror. Bobby's cock, Albert's cock and Tyler's hungry mouth all ravished her, taking her to a place of pure beauty and light. Beautiful, wordless utterances drifted from her mouth, floating down the hallway to Austin's ears. And then there was silence.

They both tried to find reality. Austin stood up in a sleepy fog and went to the kitchen for a drink. Barbara was slower to come around, hearing her son's footsteps like they were part of the orgasmic dream until she remembered he was really there. Oh, God, she thought! What the fuck just happened!

She knocked over the baby oil. "Fuck!" she said, loud and staccato.

"You all right, Mom?" Austin yelled.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "I'm...all right."

It was an instinctual answer, but she wasn't sure if it was true. She fumbled with the oil, mopping up the spillage with some toilet paper. She tore off another wad and wiped her oily, juicy pussy.

"Good Lord!" she whispered as her spinning brain starting to slow a bit.

Austin took his drink outside and sat on the front steps. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear any more, if there was any more to be heard. He took the phone from his pocket and texted Kelsey.

You home?

Yup. Hangin with Sharron by the pool.

Clothes?

No, silly! I want to see you. Got some big news. Can I come over?

I'll be here.

Kelsey arrived forty-five minutes later. Barbara and Austin were sitting at the kitchen table finishing up some tacos they'd thrown together after her shower. Kelsey smelled food all the way out in the driveway, so she wandered in through the open garage to the kitchen door.

"Come on in," Barbara said when she heard the footsteps.

"Hi, Honey!" Kelsey said to her when she entered. She went straight to her and hugged her around the shoulders. "You were rockin' Saturday night. How's your pussy feel?"

Barbara had no idea how to reply to such a wildly inappropriate greeting, especially since her pussy still felt nice from her masturbation less than an hour ago.

"Jeeze Kel!" Austin said.

"Oh. Sorry," Kelsey said. "Barb's one of the girls now. You're gonna have to get used to it."

Barbara was thrilled. A rush of adrenaline hit her that felt like happy juice. One of the girls! Yippee!

"So, I got big news, you guys," Kelsey said. "Me and Brie and Char found a house. Brie's dad went with us and hooked us up. We can move in in a week."

"Oh my gosh, that's great!" Barbara said. "You must be so excited!"

"Awesome!" Austin said. "Where is it?"

"Way out Barclay Road. "You know where all that farmland is out there?"

"You won't mind being outside of town like that?" Barbara asked.

"No, it's perfect! It's all private. We can have parties. We don't have to wear clothes..."

Barbara's eyes were big with surprise. "You're not going to wear clothes? All of you...do that?"

"Yup," Kelsey said. "And you're gonna too, when you come over."

"You think so, huh?" Barbara said, smiling a little as she glanced at her son's reaction.

"Don't mind her, Mom," Austin said, shaking his head a little. "She's just crazy."

"I suppose you think my whole family's crazy?" Kelsey said, sounding a little perturbed.

"No. Fuck Kel, you know what I mean."

Barbara debated whether to scold Austin for swearing, but the conversation was deep into adult territory, so she let it slide. She decided to try and normalize the conversation, if such a thing was possible with Kelsey. "So, tell us about the house."

"It's so incredible," Kelsey said. "We've each got a bedroom plus there's a spare for company, and there's this huge screened porch on the back. We could put like a huge king-sized bed out there or something."

"They used to have sleeping porches in the old days," Barbara said.

"Yeah, I don't know if we'd sleep on it," Kelsey said. "It's like the perfect party porch."

Barbara got the idea, feeling her tell-tale flush of warmth as reality sunk in. She wondered if she'd be out there with Kelsey and her friends on some quiet, country night, listening to the crickets while Tyler and the other boys did unspeakable things to her. Would Sharron be there? Would Austin be there, inside the house, listening?

"Daddy said he saw you at the gym today," Kelsey said. "It's cool you do that. A lot of women just give up."

"Yeah, I've been running into your father and Albert for years."

"It was so funny. He got all hard when Mom asked him about seeing you at the gym. Me and Sharron laughed about it. Mom grabbed his cock and pulled him upstairs. They were really goin' at it when I left."

Barbara looked happily shocked. Austin had a different look on his face, suddenly realizing what the commotion his mother made in the bathroom was all about.

"So, when did you say you can move in?" Barbara asked, trying to normalize the conversation again.

"Next week. Probably Monday. Brie's scramblin' to get a car. Her dad's gonna get her somethin' cheap to start out with. She and Charity can kinda share it, 'cause they'll be workin' together."

"Good idea," Barbara said. "You girls are gonna have such fun. I loved having roommates when I was starting out."

"So, Loverboy..." Kelsey said, swinging the conversation back to the naughty, "...Mom said you felt super good way up in her ass Saturday."

"Kel! Shit!"

"Start gettin' used to it, Honey. We're all lovers now. Barb, do you like anal?"

"No. I mean I...don't really know," she said sheepishly, glancing at Austin. She wouldn't have answered at all, but Kelsey was right, they were all in it together now. The genie was out of the bottle.

Kelsey looked surprised. "Never tried it? Oh, Girl! You should try it with Daddy. I could tell he really likes your ass, and anal's all about the big cocks. It is for me anyway." She stood behind Austin's chair, hugged him around the shoulders and kissed the side of his face, as if to say, this is the guy who makes my ass sing.

"How do you...I mean, do you...orgasm...that way?" Barbara asked. She blushed, wondering if she was going to far.

"Oh, yeah!" Kelsey said enthusiastically. "I cum wicked. My mom does too. Some girls, it helps if they get a little clit action. Top girl of a sixty-nine with a big cock in your ass and a sweet tongue under you? That's like as good as it gets!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelsey's World Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 354 milliseconds