• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust Crazed Pt. 04: Step Sister

Lust Crazed Pt. 04: Step Sister

*Everyone in this story is 18 or over. Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated*

Tom awoke to the sound of firm knocking on his bedroom door.

"Yeah?" he called groggily. It took Tom a few moments to realise where he was and why he had been sleeping. Intending to close himself away in his room for some relaxation after a bizarre day (to say the least) Tom had accidently dozed off for an hour or so.

His bedroom door opened and entered his step sister – Louise. She was dressed in a loose fitting white t-shirt and grey jogging bottoms. These were clothes she frequently wore when lounging about the house.

Tom generally did not talk with his step sister too often. She was a couple years older than himself and their parents had not lived together until relatively recently. Louise had a kind of arrogance that hovered around her whenever Tom saw her. Tom felt this arrogance came with Louise's long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and incredible body. Her tits, at stunning DDs, were regularly the source of Tom's wanking fantasies. Her ass was round and full, and with her toned stomach and legs she was definitely her mother's daughter.

She usually wasn't exactly rude to Tom – but she made it clear she didn't have a lot of time for him or his father. He suspected she was bitter over her mother remarrying after the death of her own father.

As she entered Tom's room it was clear she had something on her mind and she was steeling herself to say something serious. Tom stretched and turned to sit on the edge of his bed and face his step sister.

Louise stepped to the middle of the room and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Look...I don't really know what the fuck is going on...but I saw you and my mum earlier," she stated plainly, staring Tom dead in the eyes.

Tom's tired mind started to clear as her words hit him. While his step mother may have been more than okay with the impromptu and animalistic fucking, he hadn't expected to deal with this.

"Oh...you saw us?" Tom responded lamely, unsure how to respond.

"You's didn't exactly hide it!" Louise spluttered heatedly, "You two were grunting and screaming like...like fucking animals. Then you howled like some kind of bloody lunatic!"

Tom rubbed his face and groaned. He'd never seen this kind of anger from her.

"It's hard to explain...it's honestly not how it looked. We just...sort of lost control of ourselves. It-"

"'Lost control'? Really?" Louise cut in, her voice raising. Before Tom could even try to explain himself further she continued, "I don't want to hear any bullshit. I know what I saw - I tried to accept it...or ignore it...or whatever but I can't."

She took another breath, sighed, and growled, "You and your Dad – whenever he comes back from his latest fucking "business trip" – are moving out of this house and you are never so much as looking and me or my mother again!"

Tom's initial guilt turned to frustration and annoyance when trying to reason with the irate blonde.

'Why does she blame me for the whole thing?' Tom thought to himself indignantly. 'Her mum wasn't exactly fighting me off when she put my cock in her mouth...'

He rose to his feet and stepped towards his step sister, intending to confront her and make her at least listen to his explanation (whatever that was going to be). Louise took a step back instantly.

She raised her hand, pointed at his face and spat, "Don't you fucking touch me!"

Ignoring this, Tom took hold of her pointing hand firmly with the intention of keeping Louise in place while he spoke to her. What happened instead was something very different.

As soon as his fingers wrapped around her dainty, well-manicured hand a strange rush of desire flowed into the two of them. Louise's angry, bitter expression softened almost immediately and a shaky gasp escaped her perfect lips. Tom knew the feeling well and could feel a familiar hunger start to grow inside him.

After a silent moment of shock Louise shook her hand free of her step brother's grasp and backed up to the wall behind her.

"What the fuck..." she stammered quietly, gazing at her hand like it was an alien object.

She looked back up at Tom and found him approaching her with a whole different look in his eyes. What had been frustration and rage moments before, she now saw a mask of lust etched on his face. Before she could say another word, he was on her.

Instantly Tom took hold of his step sister's slender neck and pushed her firmly against his bedroom wall. The contact of his skin again sent the feelings of longing flooding back into her, instantly dulling her immediate outrage.

Still gripping her neck securely, Tom used his other hand to yank down the collar of her loose fitting top. The thin material ripped almost instantly down the front, exposing one of Louise's incredible, milky white breasts. In an instant, Tom lunged for her naked tit and took her pink, erect nipple into his hungry mouth.

Louise gasped and froze in place, unable to react to the onslaught. Tom took his time licking and sucking on the melon sized breast before tearing the flimsy material to the side and revealing the other. Her breasts were not only impressively large but also firm, shapely and perfectly symmetrical. After giving both breasts equal attention the hunger pushed Tom to take more.

Wordlessly, Tom stepped back towards his bed, dragging his step sister along with him by a hold of her shredded t-shirt. Louise could only gawp, open mouthed, as she allowed herself to be pulled across the room. Enough of her anger and confusion was left in the back of her mind to prevent herself from fully cooperating with her step brother; but the incongruous, powerful feelings of desire growing in her would not allow her to resist.

Once he reached the edge of his bed, Tom turned and threw his step sister hap hazardously onto the sheets. Louise landed with a soft "oomph". The shock of hitting the bed knocked some sense into her momentarily and she instinctively started to push back on the mattress, attempting to evade her step brother.

Without hesitation, Tom shot forward and grabbed hold of his step sister's bottoms, half way up her legs. With one, hard tug Tom wrenched her trousers to her ankles. One moment later and they were yanked free from her legs and thrown across the room. The forcefulness of his actions drew a yelp from Louise. She franticly moved to pull her legs from his reach but it was futile.

Tom took hold of both of her smooth, soft legs and pulled her roughly towards himself. While his step sister hadn't bothered with a bra when she was relaxing around the house, she had donned a pair of simple, white panties. Tom locked his eyes on these pants as he lowered his knees to the floor and slid her closer towards himself so that her legs were held firmly over his shoulders. Louise supported herself up onto her elbows and stared in frozen anticipation as her step brother lowered his mouth to her panty clad pussy.

Momentarily ignoring the skimpy white pants as an obstacle, Tom dragged his tongue up and across her most private area. Her panties were damp and he got a taste of her sweet juices. A long moan escaped Louise's lips and the last of her resistances quickly began to crumble.

After another long, hard lick of his step sisters thinly covered slit, Tom again wanted more. In one fluid motion, he hooked his fingers under the waist band of Louise's pants and whipped them up and off her long, toned legs.

This time she didn't have the will or energy to resist as her step brother lifted her legs onto his shoulder and moved back to taste her naked pussy. As Tom lowered his mouth to her pink, glistening entrance, a part of him noted how smooth and perfectly hairless her pussy was.

When Tom renewed his attack on her exposed pussy Louise could only gasp and moan helplessly. He varied rapidly between sucking and licking her clit and pink lips; to tonguing her tight entrance. The assault on her pussy was driving his step sister crazy. Her body writhed and squirmed uncontrollably. In her lust addled mind she could feel herself approaching her first climax of the night.

She finally found her voice and squealed, "Fuuuuck! Fuck I'm coming, I'm-coming-I'm-coming-I'm coming!"

No sooner had she cried out this warning before juices began to gush from her hole and down he step brother's chin. Tom continue to ravish his step sister's pussy for a few seconds more, driving endless groaning from her mouth.

When he was finally sated with her juices, Tom rose to his feet, immediately ready to move to the next stage of taking his step sister.

Tom stood only in a baggy pair of boxers which were stretched ridiculously over his impressive erection. Temporarily freed from her throws of ecstasy, Louise raised her head to stare bleary eyed at her step brother looming over her. Her gaze immediately fell to his obscene length – straining to be released. With a quick flick of his thumbs, Tom dropped his boxers and released his monster of a cock.

Once it was unconstrained, his dick sprang up violently and came to rest pointing menacingly straight at Louise's face. The sight of Tom's beastly erection drew yet another gasp from his step sister. Without further pause, he took hold of his pulsing cock and moved to finally claim his goal.

Louise watched in awe as her step brother knelt forward onto his bed and brought the head of his enormous cock directly to her exposed pussy lips. The touch of his bulbous bellend to her most private area sent shivers rushing through her but she did not move.

Tom continued to lean forward, bracing one hand against his bed while he guided his cock to her entrance and began to split her open. Louise closed her eyes and whimpered as the monstrous length began the long, slow push of entering her tight pussy.

Tom shoved a little more than half of his cock into his step sister in one push before he had to slide back almost all the way back out. He then stuffed his length back into her surprisingly inexperienced pussy, again trying to fit as much of himself into her as he could. He repeated this again and again, gaining speed and forcefulness, determined to completely fill her cunt. Louise groaned and squealed the whole time – certain her step brother would not be able to fit his monster of a cock into her tight hole. But after several moments of this, Tom gave a powerful thrust and finally bottomed out in her pussy.

Louise cried out in a mixture of shock, pain and pleasure as her step brother buried his entire cock in her. Tom gave a loud growl as he finally sank his whole length into her pussy. He paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of completely filling his step sister's cunt before he dragged his cock back out, until his head was just inside her entrance, and shoved his full dick back in. This again drew another cry from her lips. After this second, full stroke, Tom was finally ready to pound his step sister mercilessly.

With varying short and long strokes, Tom began to rapidly thrust in and out of Louise's cunt. She could only gasp and curse, clawing at the bed sheets, as she was quickly brought to a thundering orgasm. Tom enjoyed the feeling of his step sister's already tight pussy gripping and squeezing his cock as she climaxed. His gaze moved from her stunned, pretty face to stare at his step sister's massive tits bouncing with every thrust of his cock.

He continued at a steady, powerful pace of fucking Louise's cunt until he slowly started to feel his own need to cum rising. Tom then began to pick up speed, hammering his step sister's wet, hot hole. Louise had no sooner come down from her waves of bliss before she felt another climax building.

"Oh god! Yeah – fuck me...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She cried out, now giving into the immense pleasure of the massive cock impaling her over and over again. Without consciously realising it,

Louise wrapped her legs around her step brother as he relentlessly fucked her. The room was filled with the sounds of the two lover's grunts and moans, the sound of skin slapping together and Louise's wet pussy being pounded.

Louise's third orgasm of the night exploded through her; she threw her arms around her step brother and screamed out, "Fuck me! Cum in me, cum in my pussy! Fill me up!"

The shocking dirty talk and the feeling of the beautiful, naked woman against him finally drove Tom over the edge. With a growl, that was closer to an animalistic roar, he shoved his cock fully into his step sister and began pumping cum into her cunt. The two moaned in unison as he filled her completely and the hot, sticky fluid poured from his bellend into her.

When his prick finally stopped emptying cum into her, the two remained in a tight embrace; panting uncontrollably. After a few moments, Louise relaxed her grip and Tom pulled back, sliding his slowly softening length out of her as he went. When his still remarkably large bellend popped free of her drenched entrance it drew a final gasp and shudder from his step sister.

Sluggishly, as tiredness started to overcome her, Louise turned and shifted back towards the wall side of the double bed. Tom then knelt on the mattress and gracelessly slumped over onto the free side of the bed, facing his step sister. The two lovers then stared wordless into each other's eyes for a moment before almost instantly drifting off to sleep.

Tom was so deeply exhausted he wasn't able to contemplate the significance of what had just happened before he had surrendered himself to his slumber. Despite how powerful the lust and animalistic desire had been for his step sister – he had remained in control of his actions the entire time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust Crazed Pt. 04: Step Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds