• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Kitty Ch. 06: Epilogue

Kitty Ch. 06: Epilogue

12

[December 2019]

The pharmacist avoided his face before answering. Her pause made her awareness clear. The silence between them palpable despite the surrounding ambience of shoppers and registers. Spencer could tell that the older brunette employee knew full well why he was asking about the accuracy of their pregnancy tests. Even if she hadn't been inquired about the product, her first glance into his gaze was enough. The face of a new man. Her eyes again looked moist as she looked up all the way into his and advised that they had a ninety-eight percent accuracy.

Spencer stood there in his leather jacket over sky-blue sweater with hood down on his shoulders and thanked her very much while grinning serenely. As he made for the front registers she quickly wiped her eye with a fingertip and smile. Waiting in line to pay he glanced left to the liquor store archway, recalling the back of a curious little lady.

He drove from the mall in his spotless jeep with a few groceries in the back and the little package on the passenger seat next to him. His eyes kept returning to it, and every time a wave of emotion flooded his system. Clenching the wheel to stop his hands shaking, he noticed he was passing the street Morris lived on. Spencer's face fell, but only marginally. The pent up aggression he had taken out on him. In the name of protection and vengeance, sure... but it had been more than that. An external release for an internal turmoil.

The vehicle rolled on, and soon brought him to another line in the drive-through of a coffee and donut shop. He purchased a bundle of both and tipped the cute girl with freckles generously. His mind noted the similarity to Zoey and lingered there as he pulled out back onto the busy street. Spencer remembered waking after that night of partying. All four of them in the bed had been jolted awake from a tirade of anger from the second Zoey. The two began verbally fighting over Zoey cheating on herself. The three guests escaped and found Jack in the kitchen downstairs cooking a monstrous breakfast for everyone. During eating they discussed and laughed about the night before. Spencer had asked Zoey how she became friends with Jack, whom did a strange thing and shut his eyes and turned away. Zoey said she knew him well from back in high school. Spencer frowned then, having no recollection of having ever seen her before in their school.

When leaving, Spencer walked back from the car alone to Jack and the Vivians at the front double door. He knew it wasn't his business, but couldn't stop himself from asking about the daughter he had given away. Jack's eyes had closed for a second time and he only said it had to be done, and that the goth girl was in decent hands. Spencer had felt his hand forming a fist then. The twins' eyes flared in interest. How Jack looked like he wanted the hit. Spencer seen then how impossibly tired and penitent he was in those grey eyes and gave him a quick hug instead. After a comforting word, he drove out of the long driveway, feeling in his heart he would never see his old friend again.

The jeep parked in front of the fire department and he walked inside with the treats. He was greeted with grateful calls as his friends each took a pastry and coffee. Spencer had become a volunteer firefighter to avoid stagnation, and to give back to the community. It felt right after getting so much out of the blue, driving him to help others where possible. After half an hour of their company he drove to the local bank and took a minute to contemplate before walking inside.

He waited in yet another line, listening to the hum of low voices and keyboard clacking. To his left a pen fell on the floor from the adjacent line. The man in front of the woman who dropped it scooped it up and passed it to her kindly. She thanked him. Spencer slowly turned his head at that voice. There she stood, looking slightly stressed as adults tend to, brushing a wavy blonde bang over her ear and checking her cell phone. Since he last seen her slam the door she had changed. She looked gaunt, with new crow's feet now near her eyes, and noticeably paler without makeup. No ring was on her finger. He blinked and felt like he was leaping over some chasm. That still, suspended moment precipitating a choice. His ex-wife remained oblivious as he waited for some influence to strike him, to make him lean towards a yes or a no. He remembered the petty fantasy he had in the lab. Well... it was just that. He let sleeping dogs lie, and decided the errand here could just as well be done tomorrow. As he turned away to leave, he saw her look to him from his peripherals. He heard her make some noise or soft inquisitive call, but let the heavy door close behind him as he walked out onto the slushy sidewalk.

Behind the wheel again he was idling, waiting for the construction worker to turn the sign from red to yellow. Spencer sighed, and turned off the radio, disliking the pop song repeated every hour it seemed. His mind wandered to her back in the bank. How dishevelled and lonely she seemed. He felt a concerned pity, despite what she did to him. His eyes met themself in the rear view mirror as he waited. Spencer regarded the face that drove her to take everything, except the shards of his heart she left for him to sort through. His sprawling scar like twisting roots. The left eye a misty grey from the cataract. Contemplating, he wondered whether it had been the job offered at the last minute he took, the lightning bolt that struck him, the resulting scar after surviving, her own pettiness or even his temporary dark habit of stalking that contributed most to his current life. The life more fulfilled and happy than any she could have provided.

A tiny sharp cry snapped him out of thought and he watched a mother tugging her daughter's arm to hurry as they jaywalked past his hood between traffic. A flash of resentment shot through him at this needless danger she put them both in. An indication of a poor mother. The sign turned to yellow, and the vehicles slowly moved on. He observed the two for as long as he could, then shook his head. Negligence on her part. Then with a flurry of mixed emotions, he remembered Katherine's mother. Not only her abuse towards her daughter years ago, but her recent unwelcome visit to the duplex. A dry mirthless grin lasted a few seconds as he thought.

Both Katherines and he had been home at the time. He was washing dishes after they had finished a home cooked smoked salmon pizza. He heard them both give a loud scared gasp behind him and he turned instantly with eyes alert and one dripping fist clenched. He caught the last visible second of someone passing the front window in daylight, and the girls scrambling over the back of the couch and running to him in fear. He felt them shivering against him and he stared in confusion before an annoying knock on the door. Only one person in the world would have this effect on them. Spencer had felt a broiling anger rise in him then as the knock came again louder and a shriek called her daughter's name. He raised their chins with gentle fingers and his expression calmed them. After a kiss to both their heads, they followed his instruction to go upstairs. Spencer stood still before the door, glaring at it for a few moments, listening to the mother's shuffling, pounding and yelling on the other side. The word money was hollered more than once.

"Don't you DARE ignore me you fu-" Her screams ceased as the door opened and she seen Spencer calmly standing there in a plain white long sleeved shirt with rolled up sleeves and jeans. Her eyes roved over his damaged visage in clear repulsion. She was slightly hunched, in a fake fur coat with small tears and holes, knee high boots, and too many rings. Her face was very lined for her age and seemed permanently afflicted with an expression of skittery disdain. The hair around it looked dry and wispy. "And who the hell are you?!" She demanded.

"Spencer Malone."

"Yeah? What happened to you, you fight an electric turkey carver and lose?" She gave a hoarse laugh. "Don't tell me she's fucking you?" After no response other than an unwavering gaze, she shook her head. "Whatever. Where is the little princess? I need to talk with her." She coughed.

"You won't." He said simply. She laughed again. The kind of noise that makes an eye twitch. "Leave her be and go."

"I'm sure she's told you all sorts of things about me, huh?" She said crossing her arms and sneering. "She a lying cunt. KATHERINE! Get out here!"

"You're going to go back home. Empty handed. You're going to think about your life, and realize the only thing you've ever produced of worth didn't even need you. Much less want you."

"Excuse me?!" The woman asked with jaw agape, looking as if she was slapped. "Who the fuck do you think y-"

"Shut your mouth." Spencer's flat command made her do just that and blink. He didn't move an inch, raise his voice, curse, or give an expression. He heard Kitty and Katherine on the stairs behind him, listening to every word. "You're a repugnant spider. A black widow that sucked the life from a good man, without remorse. A creature that filled her small vulnerable daughter's heart with fear and hate instead of love. You took everything you wanted and now look at you. A withering recidivist lush with nothing. Clawing at her only child to draw more blood she can drink away." She stood before him, pale and scared like some skeletal apparition.

"How dare-"

"Shut your mouth." He said again. She stopped, but couldn't close her lips. "Before you crawl back into your web and never attempt to contact her again, know that for you, life is done. Around you every day you'll see people move by, season's change, perhaps even brief moments of happiness. But for you, life is done. The seconds you experience are one successive method of torment after another. The brief moments of happiness are there to lift you so you can be dropped again. Now leave her, and enjoy reaping what you've sown." Spencer had calmly closed the door then with a soft click. No lock.

In the jeep he gave an almost inaudible breath of laughter through his nose and drove on, almost home. He remembered the expressions of Kitty and Katherine on the stairs. Their identical faces of triumphant shock. They watched him walk back to the dishes and with a hiss of water resume washing with a small smirk. He had counted seconds in his head until they thundered down the stairs and jumped him. Both stammered in tandem while hanging on to him. After fighting to speak over the other with many words of fearful yet ecstatic thanks he had kissed them both. Only he seen the mother's thin hunched form walk past the window again, a hand at her face.

Spencer drove on, passing his old apartment which he didn't even bother to look at, fearing getting some eye infection. With one last turn, the duplex was in view. His haven. His paradise. His home. With the money he had received from Jack, he paid the owner of the property all of the shaved cost of rent he had pulled for her sake. The man had been astounded and expressed his comfort in little Katherine being with someone like him. The jeep made a quick precise reverse into the driveway and went quiet. He sat, staring out the windshield for a moment, then back down to the small paper bag in the passenger seat. He considered how much would change depending on this device. He thought it would be the first instance of a pregnant woman who could switch bodies with a woman who wasn't at any time. He wondered how that would affect their mental state, knowing that expecting women tend to go through mood swings and strange impulses.

Minerva and Rusty would find out as well no doubt as Katherine would visibly show the happening in a matter of months. Spencer pictured Rusty's preoccupied congratulations and Minerva's exuberant explosion. They might even find out about Kitty, who wanted to go out and do things along with Spencer and Katherine. He thought of many variables, then decided it best to just let the chips fall where they may. Grabbing the paper bag and the few plastic ones from the back he left the vehicle and unlocked the front door. He was surprised to not see his loves down here waiting for him as they always were. Kicking his boots off and closing the door, he recalled once coming home to find them on the couch petting each other, a scene that almost merited a change of underwear for him. Another time they were dancing to blaring music and pulled him over to join. Yet another time they were curled up sleeping by the door and he was lucky not to bump Kitty on the head with it as he entered. Once he had even come home to find scratches on the couch, resulting from Kitty's pining for him to come home.

The house was so silent, and he felt a sharp stab of fear like a splinter as he set the bags on the kitchen area counter. No, there was nothing to worry about. Relax. Spencer opened a cupboard and placed the newly purchased sour cream and onion rings next to the unused Chekhov brand honey from months ago. After putting the groceries away he moved for the stairs, assuring himself everything was okay despite the odd silence. He hadn't forgotten her scheme of upending her own house to lure him out.

When rising the staircase he recalled opening the cupboard under the stairs for the first time a week or so ago when doing a thorough cleaning. He had teared up a bit upon discovering the anonymous notes and painting he had made of her, all saved with the letters in a nice little box. On the second floor he thought he finally heard something and began to grin as he passed the sliding doors to the dark bedroom. Spencer placed an ear to the bathroom door and listened, feeling relief take the place of worry in his heart.

The door opened and he crossed his arms, beaming. The room was lit only by the candles on the crisscrossing wires on the wall above the tub. Kitty and Katherine were in the large square bath, softly and passionately making out as the laptop on the floor played low music. Spencer cleared his throat and they jumped, looked to him, then smiled with a blush. He regarded their adorable identical faces, Kitty's lovely little collar and their long fluffy hair turning wet and matted where it met the water's surface.

"So there you two are. I was worried I'd have to put up lost kitten signs all over town." He said, watching them giggle. The bath water sloshed as they moved to the closest edge.

"Come on in..." Katherine said.

"We won't bite." Kitty added, showing her teeth.

"I'm not worried. I've had my rabies shot." He smirked at Kitty's expression at him and her other self laughing. Spencer stepped over and knelt on the tiles, gently holding her chin in his thumb and index finger. "But you're okay. Rabid animals are hydrophobic, and you're in the deep end." The look in Kitty's eyes were of utter melting devotion. That was until Katherine got jealous.

"Well so are you!" She laughed and suddenly splashed water up onto Spencer who was doused. He didn't even move as the water splashed on him and the floor, and now knelt there soaked with closed eyes and a patient grin. After a moment he spat out some water in a quick squirt and looked at her. Katherine moved back in the tub and covered her mouth with both hands, green eyes twinkling.

"That does it." Spencer said standing. "No where to hide young lady, I'm coming in." He removed his dripping jacket and clothes. Kitty moved back to Katherine and acted like she was in trouble as well. Soon he stepped in to the pleasantly hot water and sat there in the opposite corner of the large tub. After a moment's eyeing them he slid forward. He felt a foot kick playfully at him as they giggled. He slid forward again, then shot both hands in the water to tickle the spot on their sides he knew most sensitive. Sounds of splashes and squeaks filled the room as he continued. Some flying drops snuffed the closest candle before he slowed to a stop and moved to sit between them. They calmed and sat together in a relative silence other than the laptop which luckily wasn't caught in the hydrating crossfire.

"Did you get the... thing?" Katherine asked from his right shoulder. He nodded before answering. "... Okay... I'm kind of scared."

"Me too." Kitty said from his chest.

"It's not fear. It's causing fear symptoms, but it's something bigger and much less threatening." Spencer said, surprising himself with this thought. He had figured it was fear too. There were a few seconds of mutual contemplation. Tiny fingertips began playing across his stomach and thighs almost simultaneously. Still no words were said as they made gentle roaming circles across his flesh. Spencer felt the hands move inevitably to his growing extremity. With a quiet peaceful sigh through his nose he got comfortable. The small hands caressed and gripped his dick at half mast, as well as the coin purse.

The back of his head rested against the cocoa brown wall and he relaxed, closing his eyes... feeling the soothing hot water and the fingers roaming and squeezing. For a long time now, there had been no real problem or conflict. There had been nothing but time to lounge with his girls, like some great indefinite vacation. The music still played low as he reached full erection and they both gripped it while stroking as Kitty licked and sucked his left nipple. Her cat ears brushed his jaw like delicate down feathers. Spencer heard Katherine give a whisper of a laugh and looked down to see her watching her other self with tranquil lidded eyes.

They had switched bodies so often at this point that he had no Earthly idea which was the original her anymore. As they pumped his dick faster and tighter he felt he really didn't much care anyway. Both were her. They were his as he was theirs. Spencer gently placed pressure on Kitty's back and she looked up with a contented grin as she got the idea. Water sloshed as she carefully moved over his lap and placed her tiny hands on his shoulders. Katherine held his cock in place for her to smoothly take in. Kitty sighed, her ears and saturated tail giving a twitch as she took him inside to the base. He felt her sex even warmer than that bath water, and placed his hands on her thigh and side. Before starting she leaned in close to his face and he once again gazed into those fantastic genuine cat eyes. Then her hips began a slow fluid motion.

Katherine observed them, running two fingers along Kitty's back. In her expression was a clear impatience Spencer was used to from one when making love to the other. More and more though, it seemed they gotten used to these moments, knowing that they were just a few minutes away from having their turn. He took his time, using little to no force from his arms to guide Kitty's movements. The obvious leisurely pace would arouse Katherine from the discipline of patience.

Kitty moved her small hands to his neck and collarbone and breathed heavier, steadily increasing her enthusiasm. Her burning sex was filled with an alternating mixture of Spencer and cleansing water. Soon when he thought her guard down from pleasure, he pushed up into her while pulling down her hips. She cried out and her hands clenched into tight fists as she came. He let her ride it out until she slowed to a stop and leaned in against him, taking a blissful moment to give quick licks to his ear and neck. Suddenly she made a quick jolt and he looked to her alarmed. She leaned back and smiled wide.

"My turn..." She said. Spencer turned to Katherine, who seemed surprised but amused. He remembered the bracelet on her wrist and knew she must have switched bodies. Kitty rode again, much more energetically in her eagerness for his cock. He grinned and gave as good as he got, causing occasional small splashes as he thrust in by tightening his buttocks. Kitty gave a gasp followed by a shaky giggle, looking to Katherine who had snuck a hand behind her under the tail. The middle finger had slipped into her tight sphincter and explored as she rode him. Katherine was looking more flushed than before, and Spencer guessed the sensation link was now in play. Two of her, feeling the exact same pleasure. Spencer doubled his efforts, knowing that he wouldn't last too much longer. Both Katherines moaned aloud, the one unattended fingering herself as well for both of her. They unmistakably climaxed then, in what seemed like waves of euphoric explosions. Finally Spencer gave an almost inaudible grunt and released a series of thick hot globs of jism inside her, mixing with the water.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Kitty Ch. 06: Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds