• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alextraza's Chronicles 01

Alextraza's Chronicles 01

123

Alestraza's Chronicles 01

Police woman in trouble

Like I said, I've been in this business a long time. I've tried out many different ways to corrupt, seduce and manipulate women. Variety is the spice of life right?

But everyone has favorites. Mine isn't telling a girl to do something, its setting up a situation where they want to do it,

I give them a cock. It makes them want to fuck someone, then I sit back and watch them figure out their own unique way of getting what they want. Tell em what to do, not how to do it.

It always gets the best, most creative results, whether its blackmailing the new intern at work, to getting their friends little sister hammered black out drunk, or an eviction officer visiting a latina neighborhood to bribe and coerce a young mother to take one for the family.

And in the case of this story, its plain old fashioned forced sex. Wrestling a girl to the ground pulling off her clothes and fucking them into submission.

I picked my heroine...... heroines this time. And I this time I picked their plaything. And I never go for anything but the best. Such as a police officer. Because fucking with those in authority is always fun.

This was Sarah Kans. Officer Sarah Kans. The pride of the police force thanks to her public arrests of some drugged up mafia type guy, immediately after graduating recruit training, which brought her to my attention....

Interestingly enough, Officer Kans was transferred to an area where I was keeping my eye on two young women, barely legal, which thanks to my gifts had developed enough to turn the heads of any warm blooded male. And when the time was right, they became not so interested in males......

When I acted, and gave the girls something new and big and throbbing to think about, I timed it to make sure they learned of this stunning creature in the police department.

I pointed them like a gun and sat back to watch the girls follow their..... altered....... instincts.

Enjoy

Officer Sarah Kans was trapped, cornered by two teenagers in the bedroom of a 1 bed apartment. So far no one had responded to her desperate calls for help. These girls had ambushed her when she responded to a house call, snatching her walkie talkie and gun from her belt before she knew she was in trouble.

Sarah couldn't be sure why she was so sure, but she knew they were sisters. Both had the same dark hair and similar features, but that was where the similarities ended. The older one was taller then her and athletic, with a heart shaped bum and beautiful soft skin, the other was smaller, curvier with large soft breasts that and a look about her which just whispered..... sultry.

Officer Kans placed their ages somewhere around 18 maybe 19.

The girls had pushed her through the open door of this apartment and wrestled her to a couch. Now, normally Officer Kans could easily handle two teenage girls, she scored high in self defense training in the force.... but these were strong! Stronger than they had any right to be, and they worked as a team to strip the police woman of her gear. They pulled Sarah's uniform shirt off, and it was then she noticed the girls hands lingered on her breasts as they stripped her down to her tank top.

Sarah struggled but couldn't break free and more articles of clothing were pulled off. Soon she was down to her tank top and a pair of knickers, and those hands! They now moved blatantly over her body, cupping her breasts through the light cloth and squeezing her ass.

It was then the girls stopped molesting the police officer and backed away. Hands fumbling frantically at their clothes until they stood naked in front of the young officer, trembling with excitement.

Sarah gasped to see them undressed. She understood now why the girls had ambushed her and pulled her clothes off. The 25 year old police officer's eyes were rooted on the teen's crotches, eyes stuck and unable to turn away from the long hard cocks between their legs. Officer Kans knew exactly what they wanted to do to her.

Sarah bolted. Clad only in her underwear, she ran for the nearest door, her big breasts bouncing with each step. Big mistake. This wasn't the exit, she had run into the girls bedroom. She turned to run but the girls had moved in behind her, cutting off her escape.

And now she was here. Cornered by two horny teenagers... with massive cocks between their legs.

Brooke held her sisters hand as they stared at the scantily clad police officer. She could feel her younger sister Heather trembling and shared her excitement. They were so close!

Two weeks ago, these cocks had just grown over night. Her sister had burst into her room the next morning in a fit of tears, demanding to know what the hell was going on. Why did she have such a big cock between her legs? Why was it so hard and why couldn't she stop playing with herself? Brooke couldn't help her there, when Heather had burst in she had been in the middle of giving into the demands of her new cock and was stroking herself to her third release that morning.

But now their plans and schemes had come to fruition. Brooke's eyes devoured the spectacle in front of her, the blonde officer they'd seen on tv was standing before them, lips parted. Breathing hard from their exertions, each deep breath threatening to rip that wholly inadequate tank top and spill those big beautiful breasts out before the teenagers longing eyes.

Heather could barely contain herself. She stared panting with longing at the officer, feeling her cock throb with every heartbeat. Pretty soon, those luscious lips would be wrapped around her cock and all those days of waiting to fuck the pride of the police force would be worth it.

It was 2 weeks since these cocks had appeared, and in that time they'd almost unloaded their frustrations on quite a few unsuspecting ladies, their mother among them.

Luckily a young looking police woman had appeared on the news getting praised to the high heavens for some drug bust. The girls didn't even watch the news, they couldn't explain why they had just turned it on one day, just in time to see..... her. With the officers incredible looks the girls were hooked. They had started planning to get the busty officer alone that day.

There were no thoughts of whether it was ok to molest a police officer, during their preparations. Their cocks ruled them, and changed their values and boundaries. They needed to fuck someone, needed to satisfy the intense longing.

But they couldn't unload their frustrations on each other, and that didn't have anything to do with them being sisters.........

Brooke would have had her sister on her knees before her, with those perfect breasts enveloping her cock. Heather would have bent her sister over the dinner table and taken her ass.

But it just seemed wrong.

The over riding force which ruled their thoughts, didn't let them satisfy the need with each others body The overwhelming desire didn't allow them look at each others tight teen bodies as a way to relieve themselves of the intense and constant sensitivity they endured. Fucking each other just seemed to have no attraction, it seemed to be outside the driving force which was controlling their urges.

And the pressure just built and built. The girl couldn't leave the home for fear they would just leap on the nearest women and take her right there on the street. It was intolerable.

Then. One day, for some reason, they had turned on the news, and they saw Officer Sarah Kans on a podium, being congratulated by the mayor and police commissioner for something...... and something clicked.

Everything narrowed in, like there was some driving force focusing their attention. Not letting them think of anyone else. This was the women they had been waiting for. This angel was the one they could satisfy their craving need with. A break from constantly running through scenarios of taking their mother, forcing themselves on their friends, random strangers even. A break from a constantly hard, throbbing cock. This was the lady they had been waiting for. They had to have her.

Officer Kans was just too good looking to be a police officer. She had long blond hair and breasts that actually strained against the buttons of her shirt. She wasn't as tall as the girls but she made up for it in curves.

Sarah Kans. The name was etched into their brain. Every moment of waking consciousness had been given over to fantasizing about this woman........ and planning how best to get her alone.

And all their planning had lead to this......

Now Officer Sarah Kans stood before them in her underwear. The women of their dreams......

Brooke licked her lips already imagining bending the buxom lady over a desk, grabbing her by her hips and plunging herself into that round ass. Heather was lost in a world of her own, seeing the 25yr old on her knees before her, that police hat on her head pushed askew as the frustrated teen plunged her cock between those full lips. Again and again.

The big breasted women was just inches from the bed and Brooke knew that with just one tackle, she'd be on top of her and between her legs.

Both girls were staring at the officer intensely devouring her with their eyes. Sarah could see no way to get out of this situation. The girls had already shown they could over power her. And they were blocking the only exit. This was not going to end wel-

Brooke initiated contact. Stepping forward suddenly the taller teenager pushed the officer backwards onto the bed. Sarah sprawled backwards and immediately tried curling up to protect herself. Brooke climbed after her, pressing her body down on top of the older girl and slid her hands down the insides of the officer's legs trying to pull them open. The blood was rushing in Brooke's ears and all she could see was the officer's beautiful face as she tried to fight the teenager off. Brooke's cock was almost painfully hard between them and the size of it scared Sarah.

Officer Kns was trying to fight the teen's off but she was too busy just trying to keep what was left of her clothes on. The girl's hands were everywhere!

If they weren't trying to get under her top, they were pulling at her panties trying to get them down. And with all the effort of trying the keep the teenagers hands from rubbing her nipples the young dark haired girl had the distraction she needed and she slid smoothly between the officer's legs and pressed her cock down against her, delighting in the officer's softness and warmth.

Sarah gasped to feel the size of the teenager and frantically tried pushing the girl away. But Brooke would not be denied. Now that she was between the blond officer's legs she started to rock her hips grinding herself down against the busty woman, stimulating her clit. Brooke's breasts were pressed against the older girl's and she could feel the officer's hardened nipples against hers.

With the teenager now between her legs it was all Sarah could do to keep the girl from trapping her arms. With her dark hair cascading down onto Sarah's face the young beauty pressed her chest to hers and massaged that big cock against her. The officer could feel the girl's lips nestled close to her, could feel the young girl's breath against her neck and gasped and shivered as she felt a warm tongue lick its way up to her ear before sucking it into her mouth.

This was wrong!! She was a police officer! Graduated top of her class and up there with the best of them. Congratulated by the commissioner himself..... but.... against her will Sarah felt herself flush and get hot from the girl's ministrations, her pussy moisten in reaction to the teenager's cock grinding against her. She didn't even know where her sister had got to.

Suddenly hands appeared from behind her and grabbed her by the wrists. Now she knew where the other girl was. Slowly and inexorably Sarah's arms were pulled above her head giving the girl on top of her all the access she needed. Sarah twisted and pulled, writhing beneath the teenager desperately trying to break free. But it was no use. The rocking continued.

Brooke continued kissing and sucking her way along Sarah's neck, unimpeded now and able to do what she liked. She could feel moisture soaking through the officer panties and she continued to grind against her, enjoying the effect she was having. The teen raised herself onto her elbows and looked down into the officer's eyes.

The police officer was breathing through parted lips, obviously having a hard time fighting the effects of the younger girl's cock. Brooke pressed down harder and kept grinding against the curvy blonde, rubbing the sensitive area.

Broke spoke for the first time.

"Do you like that?" she asked, looking down and watching the officer's face. "Do you like when I do this to you?".

The officer's huge tits were almost spilling out of the tank top as she breathed deeply, trying to ignore what the younger girl was doing to her. She couldn't maintain eye contact and looked away, inadvertently presenting her neck to the younger girl. Broke brought her lips up to the blonde's ear and whispered to her seductively.

"It's ok. I know you like it"' she breathed into the older girl's ear, not breaking the rhythmic movement.

"You have such great breasts. It was the first thing we noticed about you. My sister has been talking all week about putting her cock between them. Now that we have you here, I need to feel them against me".

And the police officer felt the teenagers hands slide slowly down her body, down over her breasts and gently grab her top. Brooke held the officer's eyes as she gently started pulling her top upwards. As Brooke slowly bared the older girl's body, Sarah half-halfheartedly tried struggling again. The action only pressed her crotch up against the teenager drawing an embarrassed gasp from the officer. Sarah bit her lip, trying not to give the girl any more.

"Shush. Shush, its ok. I know it feels good" Brooke whispered. "Soon I will be inside you, then it'll really feel good. Let me just get this top out of the way"

And Heather, behind the police officer holding her down, trembled with excitement as she was treated to a view of her beautiful older sister slowly pulling up the tight tank top and baring the officer's wondrous breasts to the teenager's eyes.

The girls gasped as the officer breasts were revealed in all their perfection. Sarah could feel the girl behind her tremble and she blushed crimson at the thought of being exposed before her abductors.

"They're beautiful!" Heather whispered excitedly behind her. "I bags first go at fucking them". The officer's blush deepened as she realized how young the girl was and what she was going to do to her.

"They're all yours," the older girl said throatily lying down on Sarah and pressing their breasts together, pushing their tits up and giving her sister a view. "How do they look now?".

"Amazing" her little sister said "I think they're even bigger than mine, I can't wait to see them bouncing when you fuck her".

"You will" Brooke said locking eyes with the older girl beneath her, and she lowered herself down on her elbows until her lips were just inches from the Sarah's. Brooke threaded her fingers through the Sarah's long blonde hair and held her head steady. "But not before I taste her lips". And locking gaze with the nervous police officer beneath her to make sure she knew what Brooke was going to do to her, the beautiful teenager leaned down and started slowly licking the busty blonde's closed lips.

All through this Brooke kept up her rocking motion steadily grinding her cock against Sarah's sensitive clit. She could tell she was having an effect on the the police officer because she could feel tremors going through her body, and even noticed that the officer had unconsciously tilted her hips upwards a bit giving her better access.

The officer's legs stayed spread, lying still, no longer struggling as Brooke kept trying to get her tongue into the buxom blondes mouth.

"That's so sexy" Heather said only leaning lightly now on the officer's spread arms. "I wish it was me doing that. You're lucky you're my big sister".

Hearing this the Sarah jerked in surprise to hear her suspicions confirmed. They were sisters! She was going to get fucked by sisters! The older girl gasped in surprise, the action opening her mouth to the determined oral assault of the taller sister on top of her.

Brooke's tongue entered the police officers mouth, and her locked lips with the struggling buxom blonde. Brooke's hands entwined in Sarah's hair kept her head steady as she explored her mouth. Her tongue chased the officer's, lips sucked at Sarah's sensuous mouth. Brooke nibbled and sucked and licked until the beautiful blonde ceased struggling and then Brooke laid kiss after kiss on the officer's unprotesting mouth.

"You two are sisters?" the officer asked incredulously struggling to make herself heard while her mouth was claimed by a horny teenager, their breasts rubbing together, skin on skin.

Brooke trailed kisses down to the officer's long neck. She wanted to hear what her toy had to say.

"Yes we are, Officer Kans," said the girl behind her. "Don't you think we're cute? I'm Heather, and the one with her cock between your legs is Brooke".

While Sarah struggled to absorb this information with the older girl kissing up and down her neck, Heather went on in a singsong voice.

"I bet your wondering how we got these cocks, aren't you? Seeing as we're going to fuck you with them soon. Well they popped up out of nowhere two weeks ago. You don't want to know how many times we almost fucked each other. Fortunately, we have you here now".

"You can't do this to me!" Sarah said her voice weak, from what the older sister was doing to her.

Brooke smiled to herself and decided to kick it up a notch. She stopped thrusting and grinding herself against the Officer and slowly, ever so slowly, slid her body down trailing kisses from the officer's neck to her collarbone, to her chest and then...

Sarah inadvertently let out a moan of relief when the younger girl stopped thrusting against her. Then the buxom blonde's body stiffened as she realized what the teenager was going to do.

"No stop please don't do tha-" her voice cut off unable to form words as Brooke fastened her lips around the officer's sensitive nipples.

The beautiful girl with the golden blonde hair opened her mouth in a silent moan and Heather could see her toes curling. Sarah always had sensitive nipples and now these damnable teenagers knew it!

Brooke attacked the older girl's breasts, sucking on her nipple and stroking the other with her soft hands, she kissed around the older girl's big breasts and drew her teeth over the skin. Sarah struggled weakly, the action just swaying her tits before Brooke's mouth.

"Look at me," Brooke said laying her head between her toys beautiful breasts and waiting for the officer to look own at her. "I'm going to fuck you soon" Brooke whispered, enjoying the power she had over the officer. "I'm going to fuck you until I empty myself inside you. But, if you're lucky, my sister will be happy if you wrap these tits around her and suck her into your mouth".

"Like fuck I will!" The officer said fiercely. "I'll fight you. You won't get away with this!".

"Who would believe that two girls overpowered an officer and had their way with her?" came a whisper in Sarah's ear. Sarah turned her head around and Heather kissed her from behind.

Brooke raised herself, dragging her nipples up along the officers taut stomach until they pressed down against the older girls larger breasts, and watched her little sister kiss the full lips of the beautiful Sarah Kans.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alextraza's Chronicles 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds