• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cleaning up after Her Pool Boys

Cleaning up after Her Pool Boys

Quick little story about an adoring older cuck servicing his horny younger wife who delights in telling him of her recent triple tryst. Loving, consensual domination is prevalent in this story, as is creampie eating.

*****

Jeff drove down the quiet street toward his house after his usual day of teaching at university, noticing a truck coming the other way. A work truck. Bearing the name of the pool-cleaning service he used. Inside the cab, three young men sat.

The truck slowed when the driver noticed Jeff. He rolled down his window.

"All set, Mr. Saunders," said the driver, a lanky 20-year-old named Bruce, smiling at the 70-year-old man.

"Uh...OK, thanks, Bruce..." Jeff said nervously, looking at the two other men, boys really, both 19 or 18 who looked at him and laughed as they then looked away. "What...what do I owe you, should I write a check now?"

"No, no, Mrs. Saunders, uh, took care of us...of the bill, she..uh, she wrote the check," Bruce said, barely able to contain himself before driving off.

"She took adequate care of you? Tip as well, I suspect?" he asked with a wan smile.

"Oh, yeah, tipped VERY well, thanks!" Bruce said, giggling. "She always takes...adequate care of us!"

"Good, glad to hear it," Jeff sighed as they drove away.

Jeff heard the laughter booming in the pick-up's cab as he sat in his car in the middle of the street. He looked in the mirror as the truck rattled down the street. He looked down the road toward his house. He jumped when a car slowly pulled up behind him, beeping. His chest tightened as he drove toward home.

He pulled into the driveway, turning his car off and staring up at the house he'd worked so hard to provide for his wife of 40 years, Elizabeth, working still at his age to provide her an easy lifestyle. Provide her good things. Provide her whatever she wanted, needed and had to have.

He thought about what was facing him, and how at one time he hated it. That hate didn't last long, once he saw how it so thrilled his wife, a beautiful woman he'd adored since they met in college so many years ago, where he was a teacher, she a student 10 years younger than he. It was before children, before grandchildren. It was just the two of them now, again. He loved being alone with her. He would do whatever it took to keep her happy.

Even if it meant facing what was facing him now, again - and he reveled in it, ashamed yet alive. His tiny dick stirred in his dress pants in a way not even his usual Viagra could provide, if it could at all at his age. His doctor said stress could cause impotence. If only he knew.

He willed himself to gather his belongings and walk inside, heart pounding in his chest. As if what awaited him were new. As if this hadn't happened so many times in recent years. As if Liz hadn't let him know what would truly make her happy and he gave in to her, unwillingly at first, then accepting his fate.

And loving it. Because she did. And he loved her.

He went inside, put his briefcase down, looked outside on the pool deck. She was there, of course, a beautiful woman of 60 looking far younger, her silky blonde hair light and wispy and caressing her smooth, tanned shoulders, a gentle breeze blowing the strands across her bare, smooth shoulders.

She wore a white bikini, hardly befitting someone her age if that someone didn't have the body of a woman much, much younger. A body hard with sinewy muscle from her personal training sessions. A body relaxed from her usual massages. A body smooth and practically wrinkle free from constant visits from her male beauticians.

They were all young men, these men who attended to her. Young and handsome and capable.

He looked in the hall mirror. He couldn't blame her, he thought. He looked old, stooped, worn. And so much older than his beautiful wife. Many was the time they were mistaken for father and daughter. It made him cringe. It made Elizabeth beam with pride.

He walked outside, smiling at her, she smiling back. He let his gaze linger at her feet, her long, gnarly toes so sexy and inviting, up her deeply tanned, well-formed calves and thighs, over the amazingly tight little belly, past her well-preserved and ample breasts, onto her alluring neck with just the slightest hint of wattle, to her brown beaming eyes and beautiful smile.

God, he loved her, he thought. Always. Every way. Even this way.

"Darling, welcome home," she cooed, walking up to him, her giant boobs shimmering and quivering as she walked, long legs etched in flowing muscle as they moved her toward him. "Give us a kiss..."

He knew the plural personal pronoun's significance; he was an English professor after all. She glided into his arms, strong and smooth and wrapping around his neck, and they kissed, long and deep, her tongue slashing into his mouth, his hands down her smooth back, feeling the slight wetness of her sweat.

"The pool boys were just here, and they did an amazing job," she said softly, breaking the kiss.

"I..I know...I saw them on the way down the street...they do...they do good work, don't they?" he moaned into the sweet warmth of her slightly crinkly neck, licking her savory perspiration and nibbling at the meatiness of it.

"Oh, do they ever," she hissed, drawing his mouth to hers for another sloppy kiss. "Tasty, aren't they?"

They were. Or one of them was. Or all three, he didn't know, didn't care. He kissed her, the flavor of them still on her lips, her tongue, inside her capable mouth.

"God, yes, yes," he groaned, kissing her madly, the scent and taste transferring to his eager mouth, a salty tang to it he knew all too well.

He kissed her madly, passionately, and then she directed his adoring face down into her freckled cleavage. He looked into the cleft of her amazing breasts where a glimmer awaited him, shiny, wet, white. A glob, gleaming, inviting.

"They were there, too, one of them anyway," she giggled, holding his ears and moving his face to the pearly gob on her ample right tit. "Lick it. Clean it. Eat it."

"Yes, yes, oh God yes!"

He dove in, holding her boob gingerly as she helpfully untied her top to let her beauties spill free. He licked down her salty flesh to the gob, her tit hot in his shaking hand, sucking the moistness into his mouth, groaning and savoring the flavor and warmth and thick texture, running it over his tongue and then lifting his lips to hers to share it.

"I took him in my boobs, Bruce I think it was, such a handsome young boy, he gave me a pearl necklace!" she laughed, directing his face now to the other side of her salty neck. "You missed some there, do be a dear and lick Bruce's delicious sperm from it would you?"

He rapaciously suckled her slightly fleshy neck, the sweat of it tickling his tongue as it swept into a thick, still warm streak of Bruce's cum he'd deposited there not long before. He lavished her sexy neck before dipping his head down to her breasts again, eager to find more.

"The boy's a cummer, that's for sure, I let him pump my tits with his huge...thick..long cock...I held them together for him..like this!" she moaned, caught up in relating the memory to her adoring, submissive husband, holding her meaty mammaries together for him to bury his face in search of more boy sperm. "It was so big, darling, so big...he fucked my tits, he fucked them so good...and when his big cock tip poked out of them, I sucked him...I sucked the cock into my mouth to get it wet so he could keep..fucking...your wife's TITS!"

The old man trembled as he stood holding his wife, lapping madly at her boobs, finding a streak of sperm here and there and occasional dried patches of it he'd reconstitute with his eager tongue.

"You love this, don't you darling?" Elizabeth hissed more as a statement than question, holding her husband's bald head in her hands, directing his adoring mouth over her bosom and neck. "You do, don't you? Of course you do..."

"Yessss," he hissed, feeling his cock stir as he pressed into her supple thigh, rubbing. "God, yessss."

"They do such good work, so I had to reward them of course," Elizabeth growled, clearly aroused by not just her slavish husband or the fact she'd had her way with three gorgeous young men, but also in the retelling. "I started out rewarding them on my knees...I knelt here by the pool...

They were in these wonderfully tight jeans, and no shirts, and I could see their beautiful hard, young cocks in their jeans..."

He licked down her marvelously sweaty belly, tongue entering her bellybutton, making her shiver as it always did. He knelt and licked at her bikini bottom, inhaling, smelling her scent and theirs.

"Yes!" she cooed, rubbing his bald head in her hands as he sniffed. "I knelt right THERE where you stand now, darling, pulling their pants down, letting those cocks free! And my GOD, they were beautiful, so beautiful, so big and hard ..."

She giggled.

"You know, all the things you are not!" she laughed darkly. "Young or beautiful or big or hard!"

She reveled in the tease, delighting in the torment of her old husband, as much if not more as he did in hearing it.

"Please...Liz...what else..." he babbled, hands cupping her beautiful smooth ass in her bikini bottom, pulling it aside, her trimmed gray bush at his face. "MY GOD, it's soaked!"

"Yes, yes, but slow down, darling, slow down!" she laughed, tilting his head up to look at her. "Just...smell it for now..."

He did, hungrily, pushing his face into the clammy fur of his wife's pussy and inhaling, devouring the vapors, warm and moist and musky. He palmed the sweet orbs of her ass as he did.

"And I sucked them, darling, one by one, I sucked those gorgeous, young cocks," she growled, teasing him by stabbing a finger into her furry folds to get wet and rub into his nose. "I knelt and gave them three blowjobs, one by one, sucking one, jerking the others, until one by one each came...in...my...MOUTH!"

"Oh fuck," the old man groaned, tickling his nose in her pussy hair, wanting more, but waiting for his wife's command.

"Darling, it was SO good, SO thick, SO tasty!" she growled, now allowing her doting old husband to poke his nose further into her slit, rubbing her clit over it, grinding, holding his ears, using his face. "And SO much! The young ones, God, they always cum SOOOO much!"

She groaned and ground him harder, faster.

"But that wasn't enough, it never is with the young ones!" she hissed. "And lord, they never go soft, either, I had just sucked them dry, and they were still hard! So I laid one on his back, right where you're kneeling now smelling my pussy...Bobby was it? Oh, who knows, who cares, but he was there, laying there, that big beautiful cock straight up.."

"And??" Jeff croaked eager for more, inhaling the sweaty, spunky aroma of his beloved wife's cunt.

"And I sat right down on it, baby, sat right on that big dick!" she hissed. "Took him, all of him, all of his God, who knows, eight inches or so of boy cock, ALL the way in! And the others watched, standing there, by his side...so I grabbed their beautiful pricks and I jerked them...jerked them in my hands, baby, the way I USED to be able to jerk YOUR dick, when you could get hard!"

He was now. Or it was trying to. But he knew it wouldn't get fully hard, never again, and he knew it was something she'd forever use to mock him. And he'd love her all the more for it.

"God, it felt so good, so full of hard boy cock, him thrusting up into me...I leaned over to one side and sucked that cock...then kept jerking it and leaned to the other side to suck the other...so much cock, so much beautiful big boy cock...so much cock..."

She was swooning now, hips swaying side to side, rubbing her clit on Jeff's nose, her scent, their scent filling it. She rubbed and swayed, head back, biting her lower lip. She moved one hand up to her tits to twist on her long, stiff nipples.

"I needed more baby...I needed more..." she continued, pumping at his face, letting Jeff's nose slip deeper into her crack, the big flappy lips moist and clammy and surrounding his nose. "I needed another cock...in my ass..."

Jeff almost came just hearing that. He'd never had anal sex with his wife even when they were having sex. And it was rare when she did fucking other men. He loved hearing her talk about it and just hearing her talk about it almost always made him cum in his pants even without a full hardon.

"So I twisted around on Bobby's cock to face his feet, and lay back on him, his strong young hands holding my legs up...and he lifted me off his cock, slipping out of my cunt...and aimed it there, right there, right here, up my ASS!"

She slapped her own ass as she spoke, stinging it painfully, taking Jeff's hand and making him do it. He knelt, smelling her pussy, nose caught in the slimy grip of her outer lips, and he spanked his writhing wife's delicious, quivering ass.

"Bobby fucked my asshole baby, fucked it good, and then Mark knelt down...and stuffed his boy cock...right up my CUNT!" she screamed, pumping his face harder as he slapped her butt. "God, Jeff, the two of them, in my cunt, in my ass, I could feel their meat, their heads, rubbing against each other inside me!"

"Then what?" Jeff groaned frantically as she bumped her hairy pussy into his face, holding his ears and thumping her clit on it, rubbing herself wetly on his nose, using it.

"Then Bruce straddled me and fucked my tits!" she screamed, almost cumming now, her bush soaked with sweat and her juice as she slapped it into her groaning husband's face harder and faster, his hands cupping her madly flexing ass. "I held them together for them and he stuck his beautiful cock into them...fucking me...using my sweat, using my spit...that big dick would poke me in the throat and I tilted my head down to suck on it, getting it wet...so hot...so hot..."

"Did he...did they...they all came...in...on..you?" he babbled, his nose dripping with her fluids as she buried it in her greasy gash.

"YES!" she roared, cumming on his face as she described how they did. "Bruce came all over my neck and tits, and the other boys filled my cunt and ass with cum! OH FUCK!"

She practically snapped his nose off she pounded at it so hard, bathing his lips and chin in her thick, woman cream, humping her hips brutally fast and powerfully hard until she slowed, stopping, panting. He pulled his head away as she released his ears, looking up at his beautiful wife. He smiled at the power of her orgasm at his expense.

"They made such a mess," she sighed, slowly pulling off her bikini bottom. "You cleaned up my neck and tits already, but this..."

She turned the bottom inside out, holding it to his face. The beautiful aroma was thick and heady and consumed him. The crotch was soaking wet, a long translucent strip of white that her body heat and sweat and juices had kept moist.

"Clean this, my sweet cuckold, clean it with your tongue," she growled, bending over and holding it to his lips.

His tongue slashed out and into the gooey remnants of the boy's prodigious loads, lapping furiously up and down the crotch of his wife's bikini bottom, drawing the goo into his mouth, relishing the flavor and texture, swallowing and going back for more. She laughed, a wonderfully deep, dominant laugh as she rubbed it into his nose and finally stuffed it into his mouth.

"Suck it baby," she cooed. "Suck their filthy stains from it!"

She stepped back, spreading her legs, spreading her cunt lips with her fingers. She grunted, forcing a thick wad of old cum to the furry entrance which bubbled out noisily and streaked down her muscular old thighs. He watched, transfixed as she turned and did the same to her luscious ass, spreading the cheeks and grunting to widen her hole, deep within filled with cum. Her as crack was smeared with white. He waited.

She smiled, lying him on his back, slowly pulling her soaked bikini bottom from his mouth and tossing it aside.

"Now clean me, slave husband," she hissed.

She sat on his eager old face, grinding her big bush into his mouth and spreading her lips, the dripping hole on his mouth. He speared it with his tongue, his reward coming in a wet gush of cum, blasting out of her vaginal walls and into his mouth and down his throat. His tongue lanced deeper, eager for more, pulling out what he missed and gobbling it down as she pressed her strong thighs over his trapped face, smothering him in the steaming seal of her cunt.

"Now my asshole," she growled, releasing his face from her pussy to slither up and hold herself off the deck on her feet and hands, her puckered, wet rectum at his mouth. "Eat it out of my ass, darling, SUCK that cum out of me!"

He attached his mouth to her hole and she forced it out, a slight prolapsed that he sucked with reckless abandon, spearing the meaty rose with his tongue. Cum sluiced out around it, into his mouth, the taste funky and acrid and raw.

He sucked harder, faster as she undulated her slim hips, flexing and unflexing her anal meat to gush out every drop of sweet boy cream deep inside.

She laughed, and twisted around atop him, capturing his head in her powerful thighs in a 69 scissor grip, squeezing it in her muscular limbs until he groaned in pain. She tugged down his pants, his tiny pecker straining to get hard. She sucked it into her mouth and he gasped at the velvety heat of her tongue as it lashed over the head. Bobbing it up and down, she got him reasonably hard, attaching one bony hand to his ancient nuts and squeezing until he screamed into the prison of her ass surrounding his face.

He felt it building, his orgasm, and she did, too, using two fingers to jerk his skinny, short shaft, pumping her cunt and ass into his adoring mouth, thighs clenched around his head. She came quickly and copiously, drenching his already soaked face with her squirting juices - and then stopped her ministration of his cock, unlocking her legs and standing. She looked down at his pathetic thrusting into empty air, eager to cum but being denied by his sexy wife.

She walked to a table by the pool, picking up a glass of ice water and returning to him. He watched helplessly as she bent to pour it over his cock, laughing as he screamed and his already tiny pecker shrunk into a sad little wrinkled nub of useless meat.

"Not this time, baby, not this time," she sighed, producing a chastity device, a tiny little metal cage she easily clipped over his shrunken dick, locking it in place. "Not now..."

"Yes...yes my love...yes..." he gasped, thankful for the brief pleasure she did give him.

She laughed as he struggled to his feet, following her inside.

"My personal trainer is coming by after dinner, love," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm sure he'll give me a rousing workout, after which you will clean me, as always. And then, just maybe, if you're very good, I'll give you release."

"Whatever you want, my love," he sighed, watching her walk upstairs to shower and get ready. "Whatever you want."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cleaning up after Her Pool Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds