• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granddad's Large Cock

Granddad's Large Cock

I just arrived home to see my parents. It had been nearly three years since I saw them. After I got settled in my Dad said I should drop by and see my Granddad. My father said that Granddad wasn't getting any younger. My grandfather was always good to me growing up. Now that my grandmother had passed away I imagined that he was quite lonely in that big house he lived in.

I dropped by the next day. I think my Granddad was shocked to see me.

"Katie, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

I told him that I was back home for a few days and I wanted to see him. He hugged me and led me into the living room. We sat down and talked for some minutes. As my Granddad was talking I looked over at his crotch. I could see a large bulge pushing against the pants material.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "You have this far away look on your face."

I apologized. I said I had some other things on my mind. I felt embarrassed. My grandfather's cock was on my mind. I wondered how big it might be. I was twenty-seven at the time. My last boyfriend had dumped me. I was so horny these days. My Granddad must have followed my eyes.

"We're you looking at me?" He asked.

My face must have gotten red.

"It's okay," he told me. "I get urges as well."

To this day I don't know what came over me. I got up from my chair and walked over to where my grandfather was sitting on the couch. I knelt down and placed my hand on his crotch. It got deathly silent. I started to rub up and down the front of his pants.

"Katie, if you keep that up..."

I didn't let my Granddad continue. I pulled down on his zipper and I freed his cock from his pants. Damn, he was huge! I am guessing his dick was nine inches in length and thick as well. All I knew was that I had to taste it. I lowered my face and took a few inches into my mouth.

I couldn't get the whole thing down. My Granddad put a hand on the back of my head. He was urging me to take more down my throat. I was bobbing up and down that long prick. I would look up to see the expression on Granddad's face. He had his head tilted back, enjoying every second of it.

It didn't take long before Granddad was fully erect. I pulled off and gazed at his long pecker. I wanted it badly. I stood up and started to shed my clothes. I have medium sized breasts and my pubic bush is neatly trimmed. I slid over Granddad's lap. His mushroom was right at my opening. I lowered myself down.

He was almost too big to take. I got a few inches into my pussy.

"Oh fuck, you're so big Granddad!" I practically screamed.

Granddad pushed down on my hips. He also started to bring his cock up and bury it in my tight hole. You could say it got totally crazy. Granddaughter and grandfather having the fucking of a lifetime. I don't know how, but Granddad finally got most of his prick inside me. It felt like a huge snake had invaded my belly.

I rode his huge member as he pushed up as deep as he could. My pussy was going into these spasms. Granddad's cock was rubbing my pussy walls raw. I didn't care. I had never been fucked like this before. I was having all these orgasms, one after another. I wanted my grandfather to seed me. I needed to feel his cum deep inside me.

We must have fucked for nearly an hour. I heard Granddad grunt loudly and then he gave me his spunk. I exploded as well. Feeling his hot load sent chills up my spine. I squeezed my muscles around his shaft. I wanted to get every hot drop from Granddad's cock. We probably continued on for some minutes. I think Granddad emptied out completely.

We finally slowed down and I kissed Granddad hard in the lips.

"I don't know why you did that," he told me, "but thank you."

I got up and onto my feet. My legs were shaking. I went into the bathroom and emptied out the best I could.

"How much longer do you plan in being home?" He asked me.

I would slip over everyday and see my Granddad. We would fuck like two teenagers. I never realized how much I enjoyed a cock that size. Granddad would have me get on my hands and knees. He slid his long cock into me the whole way. God, did I scream as he used my pussy. He would placed his hands on my shoulders and pull me back onto his prick.

I was surprised that Granddad had these huge loads of cum to give me every time we fucked. Luckily I was on birth control pills. I loved the feel of his bare cock scraping my pussy walls. Unfortunately the time went too quickly. The morning I was to leave I made one last stop at Granddad's house. He took me again.

I got onto my back. Granddad took hold of my legs and pushed them forward. He drove his fat cock all the way into my body. Granddad took me deep and hard that morning. I begged him to fuck me like some whore. He did that and more. Granddad lowered his face and bit my hard nipples. He ended up giving me more of his man seed.

I don't plan on being a stranger anymore. I'm not sure how long Granddad and I can be lovers, but I need him fucking me with his fat prick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granddad's Large Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds