• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lousiana Lovin'

Lousiana Lovin'

It was that time of year again. The ridiculous hot days of July were creeping towards New York, and, as usual, my mother was nagging me to come and visit her and my sister down in the hillbilly bayou of Louisiana. I couldn't tell her no. After all, she was my mother, but I definitely wasn't looking forward to it. My family was white trash. There was no way around it. My mother and my deadbeat sister, Kelly, had lived in a cramped trailer for years after I had left, but they had recently purchased a small house in the suburbs, and they were urging me to come and see it. I had agreed, and as I stepped out into the blazingly muggy air of the airport, I had started to regret it.

My eyes immediately met those of my aging mother and we embraced. She led me to her waiting car and I was reunited with my sister, whom I didn't recognize at first. When I had last seen her, she weighed in at over 300 pounds, but she was now around 120 and looking hot as hell. Her flowing, brown hair draped down her back, and every inch of her ultra-smooth skin was tanned to a flawless bronze. She had a pair of stunning, green eyes that were identical to mine, as well as a pair of full, red lips, and two rows of glittering, white teeth, but what really got me was her fantastic chest. Her DD-cup boobs jutted out proudly and jiggled around wildly as she jumped in the air when she saw me. We hugged, and her luscious rack was mashed against my chest, giving me an instant hard-on. I felt a sharp twinge of guilt for getting turned on by my own sister, so I tried to avoid staring at her sexy body for the rest of the car ride, instead chatting about what was new with my mother. Apparently, she had retired, and after working for over 30 years at the same law office, was collecting a hefty pension each month that supported both her and Kelly rather comfortably.

The house was nicer than I had anticipated. It was two stories, with a lovely vegetable garden and pond in the backyard. I smiled as Kelly led me inside to show me around, my eyes transfixed to her round, shapely ass as we walked up the stairs. It was nice to be home again.

The next few days went by quite smoothly. We stayed at home mostly and talked a lot. I realized that my family had corrected many of the redneck ways, with the exception of one. My sister, very comfortable around her kin, often walked around in her bra and panties, much to the aggravation of my mother. She would often scold her for it, but Kelly paid no attention.

"Kelly! Put on some clothes. Your brother doesn't want to see that!"

She rolled her eyes and grinned at me.

"He doesn't care, do ya, Greg?"

I shrugged.

"Doesn't bother me."

She gave me a suggestive wink and my mother sighed. This continued for the rest of my stay in Louisiana. She would wear something very revealing, and I would be mesmerized by her curvaceous figure for hours. Her massive, natural breasts would bounce around deliciously, and her mouth-watering butt would make me hard within seconds. She had started to notice how infatuated with her body I was, and would often cuddle up against me while we were watching TV or talking. Her scrumptious boobs would rest on my arm, and she would often shift around to make them rub against me, sending sharp chills of pleasure all throughout my body.

It was a few days after I arrived when Kelly and I were alone in the living room, watching an old rerun of King of the Hill. I went to reach for the remote and accidentally brushed her breast with my fingers. I froze, my insides churning awkwardly. I whipped my hand away and stuttered an apology.

"S-sorry...I didn't mean..."

She grinned and gazed at me.

"It's okay. They uh, get in the way sometimes."

I nodded and tried to let it go, but she kept staring at me.

"They're 34DD's, Greg. I think that it's a nice size. Guys like them."

I was feeling very inept right now.

"I bet."

She stared at my lap and noticed my boner poking at my pants. I was busted.

"My boyfriends like to play with them. I like that. I mean, it felt good when you brushed it with your fingers...I mean, you can keep your hand there."

I swallowed.

"Could I?"

She nodded and turned to face me.

"Sure. Squeeze them. They're really soft."

I reached my hand forward, but she stopped me.

"Wait. I should probably take off my bra. They feel better naked."

I nodded nervously.

"Yeah, that'd be better."

She grinned and undid her V-Neck top before unclasping her bra and letting loose her magnificent tits. My eyes widened and she smiled, taking them into her hands and playing with them. They were amazing, not sagging at all. Each was just as tan as the rest of her body and topped with a hard, brown nipple. She shook her chest back and forth and grabbed my hand, placing it on her warm breast and pushing my fingers into it, allowing them to sink into the soft skin. I closed my eyes.

"Wow...that feels...incredible."

I played with them, mashing them together and gently tweaking the nipples.

"These are the nicest pair I think I've ever seen..."

She put a hand on my thigh.

"Thanks...but now that you've seen mine, it'd only be fair that you show me yours."

I dropped her breast and stared down at my lap.

"Um, all right."

I stood up and dropped my pants and boxers, watching my topless sister gasp and move closer. She took my stiff cock into her hand and held it tightly.

"You're...really big, Greg."

I shrugged.

"Thanks."

She looked up.

"Um. This is probably gonna come out really weird, but I give really good head, and..."

My eyes widened.

"You would actually..."

"Yeah, I'd love to! I'd just think that it'd be a little...you know, strange."

I blinked.

"I'm fine with it...I mean, this is Louisiana..."

She laughed and started to stroke my shaft slowly, gently massaging my throbbing head.

"Okay...I'll suck you. Just don't tell Mom."

I chuckled and sat back down on the couch as she knelt before me, grabbing my legs and taking my stiff missile into her mouth. I groaned as she soothingly sucked it, snaking her tongue down the bottom and grazing her teeth on the head. She worked slowly, but extremely powerfully, sucking like a vacuum. She loudly slurped every inch of glistening cock, muttering things under her breath. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and she continued to blow me. This was incredible.

Eventually, she spit me out and took a rest. She straddled my lap and put her hands around the back of my neck. I moved my face forward, into her chest. She threw her head back as I took a mouthful of breast into my lips and sucked it more rigorously than she had had sucked my cock. I darted my tongue at her nipple and used my free hand to work her delicious ass through her denim shorts. I squeezed her butt and spanked her, all while sucking her titties. I could have never dreamed that this would have happened.

Soon enough, she pulled away and suggested that I tittyfuck her. I nodded. That sounded good. She took laid down on the floor and allowed me to sit on her stomach. I placed my wet dick between her dripping, fat breasts. She enveloped my shaft in them and I started pumping in and out of her. She held tightly and watched as my head poked out near her chin. She'd stick out her tongue and lick it quickly before I went back in. I liked that a lot.

My climax was quickly approaching, and Kelly insisted that I cum in her mouth. I obeyed and she took over. Taking my cock back between her soft lips, she sucked harder than before, biting ferociously, and squeezing my balls with her hand. Within a few minutes, I could stand it no longer and shoved her head into my lap as I shot my seed down her throat. She made no protest, but instead kept blowing me, and swallowing all of my semen. I moaned happily when I was done. She sat back and grinned.

"How'd ya like it, Greg?"

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Good. Whenever you need a little pick-me-up, just ask. I love cock...especially yours."

She put her bra and shirt back on and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Love ya, big brother."

Kelly smiled and walked off. I love being home...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lousiana Lovin'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 816 milliseconds