• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 04

A Naughty Affair Ch. 04

12

Vanessa and I were wandering around the mall, arms linked. The mall was relatively busy, the food courts already full of people trying to buy lunch. We giggled at random things, sympathised with a teen whose mother was dragging him around an expensive dress shop, a look of utter boredom on his face. Kids had gathered to watch a small magic show, mystified with the tricks.

After about an hour of walking and buying a few things here and there, we found a little lingerie shop, and couldn't resist going inside. Vanessa wanted something sexy to wear for Hunter, little did she know that I did as well. Hunter wasn't wrong; Vanessa knew what she wanted and had made her purchase within minutes. She'd chosen a lacy black thong with a matching bralette that left nothing to the imagination. I, on the other hand, had no idea what to get. Nothing was really jumping out at me.

"Why don't you go and order lunch?" I said to Vanessa as she held up a deep red lingerie set. I shook my head and she put it back.

"I don't mind helping, Bree."

"Go order our food and get a table before the lunch rush."

"Are you sure you just don't want your big sister to see what cheeky outfit you buy?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I just don't feel like starving to death," I laughed. "Go, I'll only be ten minutes." I promised.

She sighed and I gave her my order, before she walked out of the shop, giggling.

I rolled my eyes and resumed my browsing. The store attendant came over to offer help, but I politely refused and told her that I was quite happy just to look.

After a few minutes, I found a really pretty black panty and bra combination, and headed for the change rooms to try it on. Once I was in there, I closed the door and dropped my bag on the floor. I hooked my thumbs into the waistbands of my pants and panties, pulling them down and off. I knew you were supposed to leave your underwear on while testing others, but I wanted to get a proper fit; I'd probably buy them, anyway. My top and bra were next to come off, and my nipples peaked at the cold air.

I looked at myself naked in the mirror for a few moments. I had a good body, although I wasn't without my insecurities. My breasts were large and full, and stood proudly from my chest. My ass was toned and firm from hours spent running and doing toning exercises. My stomach was flat and my hips were wide, my waist small. Perhaps I'd like to be a little taller.

I slipped the lingerie on, and was delighted at what I saw. Most of the material was black mesh, my skin clearly visible underneath. It was adorned with spirals that swirled around my breasts, as well as around my hips and the top of my mound. They were elegant, and yet still sexy.

I decided that I was going to purchase them. Just as I went to take them off, I registered the change room door opening and closing too late, the lock clicking, and suddenly felt two hands on my hips. I looked up and almost screamed-

"Hunter," I breathed, my heartbeat spiking.

He smirked. "Surprise."

"You- you can't be in here, get out!" I tried to shrug away but his grip tightened.

"Relax," he dragged a finger up my spine and I shuddered, "the attendant is occupied with another customer." He licked my neck and I moaned, leaning into his touch. "Besides, I think you like it."

He pulled the panties down before I could ruin them with my wetness, and I stepped out of them. The bra soon followed.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he moaned, hands snaking up to grasp my breasts, pulling me against him.

I blushed and said, "thank you."

"I'll make this quick, we don't want anyone thinking you've been kidnapped," he chuckled.

He released my tits and forced me forward, my hands braced against the mirror, my ass being forced out. He nudged my legs wider, the cool air pressing against my dripping folds. He kissed down my spine, taking his time despite his words. He placed two soft kisses on my ass and buried his nose between my cheeks. His hands reached up and pulled my ass apart, giving him better access. I bit back a groan at his first lick. His tongue dragged from my clit right up to my asshole, causing my rosebud to contract.

He flattened his tongue against my slit, the tip of his tongue pushing against my clit. He flicked it with his tongue and my legs went weak. Once he was satisfied with my near-silent whimpering, he wormed his tongue inside of me.

"Oh, fuck," I huffed, keeping my voice down.

He grumbled against my pussy. A warning to keep quiet or he'd stop.

I closed my eyes as he plunged his tongue in deep, rubbing against my inner walls, sucking up my juices. His chin grazed my clit and I almost came right then and there.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, he pulled away, leaving me feeling bare and unfulfilled. That is, until, he plunged his tongue into my tightest hole.

I gasped as his tongue intruded into my ass, my sphincter tightening but unable to prevent his tongue fucking. I swore softly, which got me another warning growl, but I didn't care as the vibrations pushed me into a climax.

I dropped to my knees as my pussy flooded, my ass contracting as Hunter's tongue was ripped out by my drop. My legs were shaking as I braced myself on all fours, bucking my hips and arching my back as my orgasm shattered through me. I bit my cheeks to keep from crying out, and silently convulsed on the ground.

Once I got my bearings back, I looked up to see Hunter smiling down at me, arrogance shining on his face.

"Don't get the black ones," he said, "black is boring. The ones I want you to wear are in your bag; don't worry about paying for them, it's already taken care of."

Then he was gone without so much as a goodbye.

I hastily dressed myself, checked my bag to see that the lingerie he'd selected was indeed in there, returned the black lingerie and hastily exited the store. I caught the look on the shop attendant's face, which all that told me that she knew exactly what had just taken place.

I blushed and walked faster, heading to find Vanessa.

Bree

Vanessa was upstairs showering, getting ready to go out with Hunter. I sat in the kitchen, chewing absentmindedly on a celery stick as the lasagne cooked in the oven. My pussy was still wet from Hunter's torment from earlier today, my clit rubbing against my thighs. I'd put on sweatpants knowing that they were thicker than leggings, and would better hide my slickness.

The feel of Hunter's tongue in my ass was like a phantom caress, and my virgin hole clenched at the memory. I'd never even touched myself there before, always too afraid to do so. Maybe Hunter was right; maybe I did need someone to push my boundaries. Anal was definitely a boundary.

I moaned as I lowered my hand under my sweatpants, slipping under my panties. I cupped my mound, my palm pushing against my clit. I moved my crotch against my fingers, my puffy pussy lips opening up. I dipped a finger inside of my pussy, my juices dripping, and clenched around myself. I thrusted hard as I added another finger, desperate for release. My other hand gripped the counter, celery stick forgotten, as the stool rocked from my movements.

I curled my fingers, searching for that particular magical spot. "Fuck," I whimpered as the familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm built inside of me. My thumb worked my clit, making fast and deliberate circles, and I started to shudder.

My fingers pressed against my g-spot, and I cried out as-

"Don't you dare fucking come."

My fingers stilled, legs still shaking as the potential orgasm halted, as Hunter's voice sounded like a whip from behind me, low and husky.

I was panting as he walked over, gripped my chin and pulled it up to meet his eyes. He was fully dressed for his date with my sister.

"Look at you," he said, dragging a finger over my lips. "So desperate to come. Tell me, Bree, what were you thinking about?"

I whimpered as my lips trembled, his blue eyes were hard as he tightened his grip on my chin. A warning to obey.

"Your t-tongue in my ass," I whispered.

"Is that all you want in your ass?" He raised his brows.

"I- I don't-"

"Don't fucking lie to me," he grip on my chin became painful.

"Your fingers!" I gasped, "I want your fingers in my ass." My pussy clenched around my own at the thought.

"And?

"And- and your cock," I whimpered again. My ass instinctively tightened.

"Kneel." He instructed.

I dropped to the floor in front of him, my hands reaching for his zipper. He swatted them away before unzipping himself and pulling down his briefs in one smooth motion.

His hardened length stood proudly in front of my face, and, without needing to be told how to proceed, I trailed my tongue along the underside of his cock, from the base to the tip. I repeated the action a few times, before his hands gripped the back of my head.

"I'm in control," he said. I looked up at him, his cock resting on my bottom lip. "You will look at me as I fuck your mouth, you are not to look away." Before I could gesture my compliance, he pushed my head forward, and his cock entered my mouth.

He let out a groan as my tongue flicked over him, tasting him. I loved his taste; a sweet, manly husk. He didn't waste time, soon he pushed my head again, more of his cock stretching my mouth. I moaned and the vibrations had his hands fisting my hair from the pleasure.

His tip nudged into my throat, and slight panic arose at the back of my mind. But I could do this. I'd taken his cock in my throat before, and wanted to do it many times more.

However, I couldn't stop myself from gagging as more of his girth entered. "We'll have to work on that," he said.

I held his gaze as my chin pressed against his balls, my nose buried in his crotch. I gagged and struggled for breath, but he held my head tight.

"That's it, Bree," he grunted, "choke on my cock. Feel me stretch your mouth, stretch your throat. Just like last time, baby."

I hummed around him, the sensation lighting a spark in his eyes.

"Bree, you naughty little girl," he lightly slapped my face, "keep that up. Don't you dare stop."

I continued as he wished, humming until my air supply wore thin, and I started to feel a little light headed. I tried to gasp for air, but his grip was like iron. My hands braced against his thighs, trying to push away, but he was stronger.

"Struggling, Bree?" he smirked.

I started to shake, my lungs were burning.

I tried to push off of him one last time, and was met with his cock thrusting deep, spilling his cum down my throat. I pushed off and gasped, air finally filling my lungs. I looked down as my eyes watered, my chest rapidly rising and falling. My hands held me up.

"What did I tell you?" Hunter squatted in front of me as I realised my mistake. I looked up at him, his face stone cold. His cock was back in his pants. "You'll have to be punished. I don't take kindly to disobedience."

"Hunter-" I started.

"Save it," he cut me off. "I don't care for apologies. Get up; Vanessa is on the landing."

I rose on shaky legs as Vanessa made it to the stairs, hastily sitting back on my stool as Hunter sat on another.

Vanessa wore a stunning black dress that clung tightly to her curves, her hair slicked back off of her face and straightened. Her make-up was dark, her lipstick a deep red. Her heels were high and black, and clicked as she descended the staircase. She oozed sex.

"Hunter and I will be back later," she said as her and Hunter made their way to the door. "Don't wait up," she giggled.

The door clicked shut behind them.

Hunter

Bree hadn't waited up for us. The apartment was dark when Vanessa and I returned, the moonlight casting dark shadows across the space. Vanessa's dress had been teasing me all night; the way it rode up high on her legs as we sat at her favorite restaurant eating dinner; the way it showed off her cleavage as she sat forward to eat, her nipples outlined by the material.

But the thought that had been playing on my mind all night, was how amazing her sister would look in that dress. How it would show her thighs and her tits. The thought alone gave me a hard on.

"Finding the food to be appealing?" Vanessa had given me a slow smile when she noticed my bulge.

I had given her my best smirk in return, "only if the food is you." We had decided to cut our dinner short and go home.

Now, Vanessa was before me, the dress on the ground, and my clothes around us. She was adorned in black panties and bra. Fuck, black was boring. But Vanessa liked the color, regardless, so I let her wear it. She wasn't the one I wanted to completely dominate, anyway.

She ran her hands over her body, rubbing her tits and thighs. "What do you think baby?" She winked, "I got them especially for you."

I licked my lips as I sauntered over behind her, placing my hands on her waist and pulling her against me. My cock was stiff against her.

"You look hot, baby," Not an outright lie; she looked hot, her lingerie did not. I nibbled on her neck, my hands roaming to unclip her bra. I threw it away and cupped her tits in my hands, my thumbs brushing against her hardened nipples.

Her panties were next, and soon she stood naked in front of me. Her pussy lips were swollen, her juices coating her slit. I pushed her face down into her bed, and, grabbing her thighs tightly, forced her ass in the air. She shuddered as I licked her slit, her wetness sweet on my tongue.

She moaned as I repeated the action over and over, her hands gripping the sheets. My name was on her lips as I sucked on her clit, releasing one of her thighs to place a finger against her cunt. I pushed in hard, knuckle deep, and she groaned, bucking against me.

My tongue worked Vanessa's clit as my finger pumped inside of her, stroking her walls. Her juices dripped, and I knew she was close already. It was easy to make her come, as soon as I added another finger she cried out, her pussy convulsing as her orgasm tore through her. I continued to work my fingers inside of her until her orgasm subsided, my tongue flicking her clit.

When she stopped shaking, I reached for the condom on her side table. After I rolled it on, I positioned my cock at her entrance. One hard thrust was all it took for her to take most of my length, two inches shy of taking it wholly.

"So deep," she moaned as I speared her, and I braced my arms on either side of her, holding myself up over her back.

I pounded into her, the bed rocking beneath my thrusts, her ass rippling with each movement. Her legs were spread on either side of mine, giving me easy access to her holes. I bit her neck as I slammed hard, dragging another moan from her.

I lowered myself onto her, completely trapping her between her bed and my body. My arms snaked beneath her to hold her against me in an embrace as I increased my speed. I pounded her fast, not giving her even the smallest of seconds between each thrust.

Her body started shaking as she approached another orgasm. "That's it, baby, fucking come on my cock." My words unravelled her, and she screamed as she contracted around me. I wandered if Bree would come like this on my cock, or if she would do it differently to her sister. The thought of Bree coming triggered my own orgasm. "Fuck, yes, baby," I swore as I gave one final thrust, emptying my balls into the condom as Vanessa's pussy gave one last contraction.

*

I stood over her naked, sleeping body as I grabbed my dick. I was already stiff again, my cock thick and long. Vanessa's chest rose and fell with her breath, her nipples erect against the cool air. I had pulled the sheets away from her, so I could see her body in full.

I pulled my hand up and down my length, my bulbous head swelling with each stroke. I looked at Vanessa's body, but all I could imagine was Bree. They looked so much alike, and yet looked so different.

I imagined that Vanessa's tits were Bree's, moving gently as she breathed; that her flat stomach was Bree's; that her pussy mound was her sister's.

I thought about how I wanted to stuff my cock deep into her cunt, burying myself into her as she screamed and begged. I increased my strokes as I remembered how she struggled for air as she choked on me, her eyes begging. I imagined forcing my cock into her tight little asshole, hearing her scream as I stretch her hole. Her orgasm would be immense.

My thoughts took a turn, and my balls ached as the image of her chained body crossed my mind. She was standing up, her ankles spread as chains held her in place, her arms positioned above her body by a chain connected to her ceiling. She cried as the paddle connected with her ass, controlled by my hand. She flinched, but didn't pull away. I continued paddling her, her ass soon turning red and raw.

Suddenly, the image changed, and she was secured against the wall, arms and legs spread wide. I placed a nipple clamp onto her sensitive bud, and she started crying. Soon, both nipples were clamped and she shuddered from the pain. My fingers penetrated her cunt, her thighs slick with her wetness. She moaned as I worked my fingers deep, stroking her quivering pussy walls.

She cried out as she came, her juices squirting-

I was brought back to reality as my cum shot from my cock in long strings, landing on Vanessa's face, tits and stomach. The image of Bree was still in my mind as my orgasm rocked through me, and I emptied my load.

*

I waited until I knew Vanessa had left for work, leaving Bree home alone. I'd called in sick to my own workplace, giving me the whole day to play with her. If -when- she signed the contract that I now held in my hand, today would be the day that my cock would finally give her the fucking that her cunt deserved.

I entered the apartment, this time ensuring that Bree heard me. She tensed as I approached, no doubt still shaken up after my rough treatment of her yesterday. She was in her PJs pants and a simple t-shirt. She didn't turn to face me as I stood behind her, so I fisted her brown hair, curls overflowing from my wrist, and pulled so her head nudged back, her eyes connecting with mine. She was biting her lip. I smiled.

"Hey, Bree."

"Hey," she breathed, hands slack at her side.

I let go of her hair and her head snapped forward, and sat on the stool next to her. I placed the contract, as well as a copy, onto the kitchen counter.

"Is that-"

"Yes," I cut her off, "that's the contract. It's all in there, all you have to do now is read it over, and sign your consent on both copies. One for you, one for me."

Her hands were shaking as she picked up a copy and started reading. I watched her face as she read. Her brown-green eyes were bright, despite yesterday's torment, her lower lashes brushing against her skin. Her nose suited her face, a small button that angled up the slightest at the tip. Her cheeks were splashed with red as she comprehended the things I wanted to do to her, and the delicate outline of her sweet mouth was slightly pursed. Oh, the screams I would draw from that mouth.

When she finished, she turned to me and asked, "what if we change our mind about anything?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Such as?"

"If we wanted to do something that's not outlined in the contract. What would we do?"

I was happy that she was asking questions. "We would discuss it, and we would write it into the contract."

"And if it's in the heat of the moment?"

"Then there's always the safe-word, Bree."

"Ah. What is the safe-word?"

"It is whatever you want it to be. It shouldn't be something that you would say normally during sex, rather something completely unrelated as to make it clear."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Naughty Affair Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds