• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miguel Breeds Again

Miguel Breeds Again

It had been a few weeks since my fateful meeting with Miguel. I was sitting on the edge of my tub thinking about him and what he did to me. All whilst awaiting the results of the pregnancy test I was holding. Only a month ago I would have never thought I'd be here right now. I'm ashamed but slightly turned out by the thought of having his baby.

The timer on my phone went off. I checked the test.

"Ok, deep breath now. It's just a test" I mumbled to myself.

It said negative. I was mostly relieved about this. At the same time, I was a bit disappointed by not getting the baby I was promised by Miguel. Well at least now I can go back to some bit of normal life again.

I was out at the shop when I saw a face I'd never forget, it had to be Miguel. I was torn between running away and saying hello. I ended up just standing there in shock. He did notice me after a few moments.

"Hey there, fancy meeting you here. How are things?" His eyes wandered down towards my stomach.

"Nothing new to report. Just same old things and all." I nervously laughed.

He seemed defeated by that response. Then I saw that look in his eye like he had that night. He smirked and said, "Well, seems like we need to try again. I'm free and I know you are as well. Try to not make a scene this time."

He grabbed my arm and forced me into a dressing room. I protested but he squeezed my shoulder to to point of near breaking. If it wasn't for the loud music in the store, someone would have heard me yelp in pain.

I was thrown to the ground, which was as cold as his eyes. He had a noticeable bulge growing in his shorts. It looked much bigger without the restrictions of his jeans. He had gone without underwear by the looks of it.

He pulled off the shirt he was wearing, then went for mine. I covered myself the best way I knew how but he ripped my arms away from my chest. He violently squeezed my boobs like he was trying to pop them. Which caused me to dig my nails into his thighs.

Then my jeans were his next target. He was locked on my to pussy and began to rub my clit with his thumb. All while he removed his shorts. He had one hand on his dick and the other on my clit.

Without any warning he slammed his iron member deep within me. The thrusting was so violent that I was afraid my body would go through the dressing room wall. It was inhuman the way he pushed into me.

Finally he spoke "This time I'm definitely going to knock you up. You are going to be a little mami before the end of the month bitch. Mmmm shit, still as tight as last time too."

I secretly loved it but I had to keep up appearances. I tried to flail around during his power plunges. He just ignored me and kept sinking himself in balls deep. I tried to tighten my soaked walls so he'd be done. I did hate this a little. I still wanted to do things on my terms.

"Listen bitch, I know what's up. The tighter you grip mí verga the slower and harder I'm gonna pound that pretty pussy of yours." He whispered.

I finally let go of the death grip I put on him. He smiled and kept going. I was looking anywhere but at his sweat soaked face. Even though it was stunning, especially from this angle.

He began to groan and I felt him grow a bit inside me. I knew what came next, him. He was going to fill me up and hold himself in, most likely. He wanted me to sire is children and he was going to make sure that happened no matter what.

I put on a disgusted face so he would think I hated every moment. I began to squirm too, had to put on a good show for my sake. He smirked and thrust with full force. I felt the spasms. They released an unnatural amount of cum inside my womb. I knew that some had gotten through the cervix already because I could feel leaking.

He held his position. I guess he figured I'd try to get up otherwise. He's probably right about that. After five minutes of panting and just holding himself inside he finally pulled out. He took one deep breath in and exhaled with force before saying "Shit, it's been a while since I've gotten the full release. I've been saving it up for you. Well for us, really. I'll be in touch."

He held his hand on my lower abdomen and smiled. Then he got dressed and left. I gathered my things and left a few minutes later. I guess I should buy another test while I'm out shopping, looks like I'll need it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Miguel Breeds Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds