• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 10

Fairy Summoning Pt. 10

As Mark slept the jar containing the Orgoblin was still sitting on his night stand as the creature would lay dormant until released. The jar was a little too close to the edge when he rolled over and tapped the stand making it wiggle and the jar fall to the floor. As it landed it did not shatter but it did crack and the crack was large enough for the creature to escape.

It formed and looked around before it realized it would not get much of a meal from Mark as Rose had already drained him so it decide to search out another meal. It flowed out in to the hallway and under the front door leaving the apartment.

----------

Down the hall from Mark lived a young man by the name of Randy who had just gotten home from work. He worked in IT and was a bit of a nerd and a night owl. He had laid down on his couch and turned on the TV with a microwave dinner.

Randy was only 25 but still a virgin. He wasn't much of a ladies man during college as he was extremely book smart but not very social. He finished his meal and started flipping through channels. What i hadn't noticed was the green mist seeping under his front door and in to his living room.

He had found some late night adult movie and left it on that. He reached over for his phone checking his e-mail and other things and didn't notice the creature that had formed in his apartment. It flowed under the couch to hide for the time being. He put his phone down completely unaware of what had just transpired and watched the TV.

The woman on screen was amazingly hot as he watched and waited for the sex to start. As soon as it did he could feel himself getting hard so he opened up his pants and let out his stiffening cock preparing to pleasure himself.

Suddenly green smoke began to rise around him from all sides of the couch which surprised him. "What the fuck?" He said but became even more concerned as it all came together and began to flow in to the tip of his penis. He panicked as he could feel in entering him flowing down his shaft and moving around inside his balls, it almost tickled but he was more scared than turned on as he had no idea what was happening.

Suddenly the smoke was gone and the room was silent as he laid there with his cock fully erect standing tall while he was in a panic over what had just happened. It had grown slightly larger as well as it now stood about 10 inches tall and about twice as thick. He reached out and touch his cock which made it wiggle around and move as he could feel something moving around inside it. He could also feel extremely aroused which surprised him as he was still very afraid but he then watched as his foreskin began to slide up and down on its own. His balls wiggle which sent a shiver through his body and felt amazing. His dick moved as if being jerked by invisible hands but it felt so good he couldn't help but enjoy the sensation.

He could feel a tickling sensation from inside his shaft which made almost yell out in pleasure as he no longer had any control over his penis. The skin moved faster and faster and he could here his cock making almost a squishy slimy noise every time it moved as pre-cum began to dribble out of the tip which had turned green. He was a little more concerned to see green goo start to drip out of his cock as it flowed down his shaft. His ball sack was moving and pulsing as well as it felt like something was flowing around his testicles tickling them from the inside. He gripped the fabric of the couch tightly and bucked his hips as his cock continued with a mind of its own. He wanted to cum so badly but he was at the mercy of whatever had possessed his wiggling member. More and more green goo dripped from his dip as he could feel an immense pressure building in his cock. he could feel something warm flowing around inside every vein and every corner tickling every pleasure point in his cock. Every sensation was almost too much for him to handle as his penis pleasured itself against his will.

He yelled as loud as he could before his cock erupted green slime up in to the air with and orgasm so intense he wasn't sure how his cock survived it. The green slime came crashing back down all over him and his couch staining everything but he didn't care about that as the sensation was incredible. What felt like gallons of goo sprayed out of him making his whole body jerk with every squirt.

He laid there for a moment catching his breath but was surprised to see his cock start to move again.

"Wait no, no not again i can't!" He pleaded with his possessed sex organ as he it seemed to want to pleasure him over and over again.

He grabbed his shaft trying to keep it from moving but the slime had made it so slippery that it was useless as the skin slipped between his hands up and down. He jumped up and headed for the bathroom trying to grab a towel to wipe the goo off himself to get a better grip. It was hard to walk as the pleasure made him light headed. He grabbed a towel and wiped everything off the best he could before grabbing his member again trying to keep the skin from moving. At first it seemed to work as it had stopped.

"Haha that's right, this is my dick and I decide when I cum." He said almost mocking his willy but something strange began to happen. He could feel pressure around his prostate gland and more movement in his balls that started to feel very good. His cock started to wiggle and vibrate to the point it hurt his hands to hold on forcing him to let go. It wasn't long until he suddenly orgasmed again shooting green slime all over his bathroom as the force pushed him down to the floor. He let go of his cock and gave in to the extreme sexual release that was happening again. He soon realized he had no choice as his cock was no in full control.

He pulled himself back up covered in more green goo trying not to slip as the floor was covered as well. His foreskin began to move again sending waves of pleasure through him with every slide. The sensation grew stronger and he knew there was nothing he could do to stop it.

------------

Hours later Rose could sense something was strange. There was a lot of sexual energy around Marks apartment building which was odd because she had already had her fun with him. It was about 5:00am and out of curiosity she returned to his apartment.

As she looked around he was still asleep but she noticed that jar laying on the floor. She picked it up and examined it seeing the crack and the fact that the Orgoblin was gone.

"Shit!" She said under her breath trying not to wake up Mark. She rushed out in to the hall and tried to see if she could sense where it went. Fortunately it wasn't hard to find as she saw an apartment door with green slime leaking out from under it. "God dammit!" She said as she rushed in to the apartment.

She walked in and saw the living room covered in green slime. It was on everything, all over the floor and even dripping from the ceiling. She could hear an orgasmic yell and here splashing coming from the bedroom and rushed in to see what was happening.

She saw Randy laying on the bed naked with his ten inch cock wiggling and moving giving orgasm after orgasm. He looked over noticing her standing in the door way.

"Help me, please it won't stop!" He said pleading with Rose as she threw up her hand and with a flash of light his cock had stopped moving but it was still covered in green goo and 10 inches long.

He laid there trying to catch his breath from non stop orgasms for hours. Rose sent out another flash and the green goo that had covered most of the apartment had vanished. Randy was almost too tired to notice. Rose walked over to him as he laid on the bed.

"Ok there, fun's over lets go!" She said speaking to his penis. Nothing happened. "Come on, you've had enough, time to go!" She said again and still it would not leave his penis. "How long has this been going on?" She asked.

"I... I don't know, hours!" He replied.

"Could you be more specific?"

"I got home... around 11:00 and it started before midnight!"

Rose was surprised by that. He had been cumming for almost six hours which was odd because they usually only last an hour maybe too. Then she suddenly realized something.

"I hate to pry but are you a virgin?"

Randy was a little embarrassed by the question but said "yes but why does that matter?"

Rose knew that Orgoblins fed on orgasms but they always try to keep them away from virgins because a virgin hasn't had sexual release from someone else so the orgoblin will feed and feed but never get enough so they end up pleasuring their host to death sometimes. "Not a bad way to go" she thought to herself but still she knew she had to help him.

"Ok so i need you to relax, I'm going to help you!" She said to Randy who barely had the strength to go anywhere.

She waved her hand as her leafy dress blew away leaving her there naked before she crawled on the bed. Randy was watching but wasn't sure what was going and was almost too drained to enjoy her glorious naked body. She positioned herself right above his enlarged cock and lowered herself on to it.

"Holy...woah wait, I cant take any more!" He pleaded with her.

"Relax, unfortunately this is the only way to get him out, so just sit back and enjoy if you can.

Fortunately for Randy the Orgoblin kept his penis in a state of pleasure so he wasn't feeling the pain he would have if he orgasmed for 6 hours under normal circumstances. She thrusted herself up and down on his cock as the creature inside began to release its grasp on his member. With every stroke he came closer and closer to cumming one more time.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast trying to get him more in the mood thinking "it would be ashamed if he lost his virginity and didnt get to do anything."

He massaged her nipples making her moan a little as she was starting to enjoy herself as well. His enlarged cock felt very nice inside her. He wasn't sure where he got the strength be he started to get in to it moving his hips and squeezing her breasts with his hands. She could sense it releasing itself from him as she knew the only way to get it out now was to take his virginity. She watched him bite his lip and moan out before he came one more time. The Orgoblin let go and flowed up in to Rose's pussy followed by more green goo as his cock finally drained everything it had. Fortunately being a fairy, Rose could handle anything that came out of him.

"There we go!" She said as she looked down and saw that he was out cold from exhaustion. Climbing of his member which had finally started to shrink back to normal she could feel her pet moving around between her legs trying to keep them closed as she gathered her leaves back up and disappeared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds