• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 08

Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 08

12

Danny looked angry when Mrs Watson got into the car. He'd sent his slave to a friend's house, where she had to relieve the guy's sexual frustration. His slave went under orders, and he'd delivered her there, so it was unfair of him to be aggressive with her.

'Don't tell me anything, slave,' he harshly spoke. 'Just say don't say anything.'

They were quiet on the drive home. He didn't like giving in to his friend's blackmail, and liked it far less lending out his slave. He hadn't realised how attached he was to the woman.

She'd been a teacher in high school, when he unexpectedly came across her on the internet. The teacher was exploring the need for a master. He entrapped her, and showed her the video evidence. The woman quickly capitulated to him, giving in to his demands, until she became his slave.

He used blackmail to control her, but that didn't make it alright for his friend to blackmail him.

He strode into the lounge with his teacher obediently trotting behind. He plonked himself down in an easy chair. She squatted at his feet.

Knowing how angry he was, meant she was in danger of a harsh punishment. In school a student could no longer be caned, but here, this boy could cane his teacher.

With nowhere to go there didn't seem to be any escape from him. He paid-up the lease on her apartment, and put her belongings into storage. Her life savings were transferred to him, when he closed her accounts. An email was sent to the school with her resignation. So she was tightly tied to him, more so than if he bound and gagged her.

He promised to look after her, but that was in question after what happened this afternoon. It reminded her he was an inexperienced boy, and therefore it was dangerous being so dependent upon him.

'Do you understand your place now, slave?' he harshly asked.

'Yes, master. This slave must obey all orders, master,' she sniffed, trying not to cry. 'My place is at my master's feet, master,' she humbly spoke.

She'd almost slipped up by saying, 'even if I didn't like the order,'. As an obedient slave, orders were simply orders. They were not to be debated, liked, or disliked.

'All orders are to be followed without question, master,' she added trying to cover all angles.

He glanced at her, wondering if she was being sarcastic. Her head was down, in a submissive pose, so he couldn't see her face.

'Would you rather be sent back to Jillian?' he asked.

'No, master. Your slave needs her master,' she honestly said.

'Jillian could finish training you as her pet-girl. You seemed cosy enough as that girl's companion. As a puppy, you could spend the rest of your life curled up in front of the fire. Being taken out for walks on a leash, and fed from a dog's bowl, it would be an easy life. Nothing to worry about ever again. You'd be satisfied with a dildo, and licks to your mistresses pussy, to keep you both happy. I'm sure you would forget all about being a teacher, and settle into being a simple pet-girl,' Danny harshly said.

Mrs Watson had thought being his slave better than being a pet-girl, until now. Jillian wasn't just demanding obedience, she was punishing her teacher. The student was especially cruel, by aiming to break her completely. The pitiless girl aimed to make her teacher a mindless pet.

Mrs Watson had been so pleased to escape back home with her master, and now this. Being sent to suck his friend's cock was terrible! Her head was down, hiding the tears. When she started that fateful journey on the internet, none of this was anticipated.

How on earth had she, at thirty-eight, ended up being an eighteen-year-olds sex-slave? She was a mature adult, with experience of life, yet it happened. There hadn't been anything in her experience to guard against the chain of terrible events. Mastered sexually, dominated emotionally, blackmailed, slave trained, brainwashed, and her natural submissiveness taken advantage of. It all happened so quickly, she hadn't time to realise what was happening.

All that and more hit her hard, leaving her an emotional mess. Her self-worth as a person had been stripped away. It was no wonder she simply gave in to what he wanted.

'Get on with your duties, slave. Don't forget to practice your slave positions. One more thing. What did he do to you? NO! I don't want to know,' he quickly said. 'I'm in a mood to punish you for something, bitch, so be careful. Just go and do something useful, slave,' he warned.

For the rest of the day she kept out of his way. He gruffly told her to put food down on his desk, with just a grunt. In a way it was gratifying to know he was so upset over what she did.

For awhile she stood at the front door, gazing into another world. In the free world people out there didn't realise there were slaves. It was tempting to go out there and tell them the truth. Would they believe her? Women were brought in to the country to work as prostitutes, and every year thousands of women went missing, never to be seen again. Some of them must end up as slaves, owned by rich men.

Whoever she told would wonder why she hadn't just walked out the front door. It was open, inviting. They wouldn't understand she had nowhere to go, no way to live out there. Yes, it was true, some part of her enjoyed being a slave. Maybe that was due to the training, and indoctrination, or maybe because she no longer had responsibility for anything. That was a form of freedom, wasn't it?

It was humiliating to know she could be leant to any of his friends as a sex toy. She could find herself being used in perverted ways, by whoever he gave her to. The training left her so submissive and obedient, she couldn't avoid doing whatever they wanted.

Despite being in such a dangerous situation, the thought stoked her up.

***

A week slowly went by with her master continuing to be distant and offhand. Getting on with household chores and practising slave positions, kept her busy. There were the occasional criticisms, but no punishments. Mrs Watson missed the spanking, though not as much as the sex.

The only time she got to touch him, was massaging his feet. Kneeling in front of him, she removed his shoes and socks, then used oil to soften his feet. They ached from the jogging he did to keep fit. It had become a privilege to ease his aches and pains. She just wished he would ease the ache between her legs.

It was surprising how frustrated she felt in only one week. After having sex at least twice a day, and often experiencing multiple orgasms, it was no wonder she was feeling the itch. During the last few months, since being mastered, she'd had more sex than during her whole life.

In the kitchen preparing lunch, she slowly ground to a halt dreaming a fantasy. In her imagination her master was taking her over the kitchen table. He had bent her over the table a few times, and sometimes without warning. He would just force himself upon her, as though she were a simple kitchen serving girl. Though forced was an exaggeration, for she was always available for a good seeing to.

'What are you doing?' Danny asked.

Her hand whipped away from her sex.

'Nothing, master,' she said, sounding guilty as hell.

'That hole between your legs is mine, slave. I own all of you, including your obedience. No playing with your cunt, unless receiving permission, understood, slave,' he heavily lectured.

'Yes, master. Sorry, master. This slave must not play with her cunt, without permission, master,' Mrs Watson's voice trembled an answer.

Danny choked off a laugh. This helpless mess had been a teacher in high school. It was still a thrill to have the woman as his obedient sex slave. Having her talk about her sex, especially referring to it as her cunt, was awesome. A feeling of power overtook him when controlling her. Especially now, when stopping her from frigging herself off.

'You're a dirty bitch, slave. What are you?' he asked.

'I'm a dirty bitch, master. Sorry, master, it won't happen again, master,' she promised.

'Wash your hands and prepare lunch. I'm hungry. I'm hungry for something else, so be ready for a good fucking, slave,' he told her.

Her eyes lit up, and a smile spread across her face.

'Y, y, yes, master, th, th, th, thank you master!' she stuttered.

'Go on then, dirty bitch. Wash your hands, and get to work, slave,' he laughed.

He watched the woman become suddenly energised, sprinting around the kitchen with renewed energy. It only took a few words from him to have her sexed up and ready to go. He left her to it, pleased to see her so responsive to commands.

He was bored with the household accounts, which had to be done while his parents were away. Fucking a teacher was a good way to solve boredom. He would have to recommend it to friends. Not his teacher, he fiercely remembered.

Lunch had been served in the study. His parents had fitted out the apartment attached to their house, specifically for him. He had grown up a spoilt brat, though in recent years, an interest in girls had moderated his behaviour. He still expected to get his own way, and of course he did with his teacher-slave.

Squatting at his feet while he watched football, something had to be done about the frustration continuously clawing at her. He'd promised her a good seeing to, but lunch was over, and he'd forgotten all about her. Resting her chin on his knees, she gazed up at him. Batting her eyelids, pouting her lips, and whining, she vamped it up. When he condescended to look at her, she wetted her lips.

Mrs Watson whined, and pleaded, 'Please, master, please!'

At last he laughed at her, and switched off the damn TV. He pulled her up off the floor and sat her on his lap.

'Do nothing, just sit there,' he ordered.

He nibbled her lips, and flicked his tongue into her mouth. Moving on to her neck he kissed his way down to her breasts. As usual she was naked and he could see how aroused she was. Was he as frustrated as she was? She didn't think so. He was in control as usual, and had her squirming for sex. Her entire body was burning, and she was bouncing on his lap.

His teacher wanted to rub her sex on his knee, or anything hard. Feeling his hardness uselessly pressing against her belly was driving her mad.

'Stop it, or you'll be back on the floor, naughty slave-girl,' he warned her.

His teacher tried very hard to be a good girl, and just accept what she was given. He went back to kissing and sucking on her nipples. Glory of glories, his hand smoothed its way over her thighs to her sex! Not long ago she had been a responsible teacher, and now nothing but a humble sex slave. Right now that was so very wonderful.

His fingers ran between her lips, and pressed her clitoris. He knew her body so well he knew how to treat her, and this was proving to be a real treat. Before he pulled her onto his lap she was ready. With wet fingers he must know how open and available she was. Mrs Watson was brazenly pushing her hips forward, to gobble up his fingers.

When a finger entered her she gripped it. The pelvic floor exercises were working! Inner muscles were so strong she could clamp tight upon a finger. Anticipating his large cock entering her, she shivered from the thought of gripping it firmly.

He hefted her up and stood with her in his arms for a moment. He smiled at her, and like a babe in arms, she smiled back. Oh! My! God! Her heart rate climbed to feel it pounding in her chest. Her big strong master was carrying her to his bed! That meant he was serious about fucking her. This was going to be a wonderful session!

He kissed her for awhile, then dropped her on the bed. She looked up at him while he ripped off his clothes. Buttons pinged off the shirt. For a moment she thought about finding them to sew them back on. His cock bounced free, standing hard and proud. She couldn't take her eyes off it, from wanting it so badly.

He'd made her into his sex slave, with punishments, rewards, and domination, until she submissively obeyed him. That hadn't been what she looked for all those weeks ago, but it was now. Having a vigorous young man fucking her long and hard, every day, she'd become a lustful slut.

He climbed onto the bed, between her legs, and touched her lips with the head of his penis. So excited and needy was she, there was no way she could return to teaching. As a debased slut, she would give in to the first male student to try it on. Everything suddenly went out of mind.

Mrs Watson felt his penis enter her vagina. As a sex slave she wasn't allowed to take the initiative. A sex slave was supposed to be there for her master's pleasure, and that was that.

Risking a punishment, she couldn't help a strangled groan, on the way to letting go all inhibitions.

'Please, master, fuck your slave hard! Fuck your slut teacher, pound my pussy hard,' she cried out.

He'd been taking it slowly, relishing the feel of her cunt gripping his cock. Smiling at her throaty demand, he pushed hard with all his strength. With bulging thigh muscles, he thrust deep into her body. With both feet he pushed harder. His teacher tried to keep up, matching his rhythm, but gave up. Laying supine on the bed it felt as though she were being buried. Pushed into the bed linen, his body completely engulfed her. Inside he completely filled her up.

'Oh! Yes! Master! Yes!' she cried out.

A wailing sounded from deep within her body, crying out of an open mouth. Panting and wailing, she cum. Needing to writhe and wriggle from nerving endings being on fire, she was instead trapped under him. The full weight of his body tightly moulded her into the bed. Almost suffocated, she desperately sucked in air.

Danny rolled off, and grabbed hold as he went, pulling her on top. Balanced upon his naked body, she laughed happily. These weren't the nervous smiles of young lovers, or temerity from their nakedness. As a sex slave there was no need to be shy. She could lay before him with legs spread, showing off an aroused sex, if that was required. From always being naked around her master, it had become a natural state.

With a big smile, he ordered, 'Get on with your duties, slave.'

'Yes, master,' she gleefully submitted.

As though he were a gourmet meal, she kissed and licked his sweaty body. All the way down to his crotch she tasted him. Sucking on his balls, was the first part of her duties. Next, she kissed the end of his penis.

Looking up at him with an eager look on her face, she asked, 'Master, may your slave suck her master's cock?'

'Do a good job, and slave may have more later,' he suggested.

'Mmm, thank you, master,' the naughty teacher warmly said.

A couple of months ago, she found the thought of sucking his penis repugnant. It would be a humiliating thing to do, having something in her mouth he used to urinate. Never having tasted a penis, it was a surprise to find it wasn't so bad. After the slave training, she began to enjoy it. Now she loved sucking and swallowing her master's cock. It was a sign of her subservience. An acknowledgment of her place as something on the end of her master's cock.

Her mouth absorbed his cock, then, with a slight hesitation, she swallowed it. Her lips touched his pubes, with his cock right down her throat. She backed up its length gripping hard, then took a deep breath ready for the plunge. With its head in her mouth, her tongue played with its eye, and looped around the bulbous head. An extra tease while she deeply breathed. Down again with tongue pressing against the underside, until again kissing his pubes.

Up and down her head bobbed, in a steady rhythm. Her master would soon grip her hair, to work her head up and down his hardness at the rate he wanted. Being used as his cock toy was a privilege to be enjoyed, as it meant she was satisfying her master's pleasure.

This time he wouldn't spurt down her throat, or as he preferred, into her mouth. He wasn't going to work her head up and down its length either. He'd fucked his slave cunt, and that was enough for now.

'Go fetch a drink, and something to eat, slave. Be quick about it, or no more fun,' Danny scolded her.

Her master kept her in check with punishments and praise. Letting her suck on his cock, and filling her cunt with potent hot cum, were rewards. Punishments were meted out by hand, when spanking her, or thrashing her with a brush, wooden spoon, or other instrument. Sent to stand in a corner with hands on her head, was a reminder of old fashioned teaching methods. That was before her time, though she wondered if he realised it.

***

It was always difficult when her master was out of the house. Answering the door was a hazard, when naked. Master conceded the point after she faced a dangerous situation.

Opening the door just a crack, for a delivery guy, still gave him something to gawp at. Having to sign for the package was dealt with easily, as he passed a clipboard through the almost closed door.

Receiving the clipboard back, he told her, 'I need to put the parcel inside, ma'am.'

Opening the door a little more, she saw a large cardboard box.

He saw too much of her, so she blurted out, 'I'm a nudist. I'm not dressed. Can't you leave it there?'

'It has to go inside the door, ma'am. Don't worry, I'm used to it, I deliver to other naturists,' he countered.

'Oh! Well, alright, just be quick,' she stated.

Opening the door, she covered herself as much as possible by standing behind it. He pulled the heavy box into the hallway, and turned to her.

'I'll need Id, as the box is for Mr Danny. I'm guessing you're not him,' he stated.

'Oh! Well, err, I guess so,' she said.

'Come on, get a move on, I haven't got all day,' he cajoled her.

The firm sound of his voice and stance, compelled her to scamper from behind the door. In a panic she ran to the bedroom, then stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. All her belongings were in storage, including the driving licence. Frantically she tried to think of something else.

When the guy shouted she flinched. Reluctantly Mrs Watson returned to him. It felt as though he were her master, with commands that had to be obeyed.

'I'm, err, sorry, sir. I don't have Id,' she timidly spoke.

He looked her over, seeing an attractive woman, older than him by a few years. The woman was timid and respectful, which in some would have engendered mutual values. Joe had been a bully in school, and still tried it on, though it hardly worked with adults.

'So, you've been wasting my time. What's your name?' he asked, with a voice just below a shout.

'Mrs Watson,' she automatically responded.

Joe took a look at her face, away from ogling her crotch and tits. He frowned with concentration, then realised who she was. No-way would he have guessed this naked woman had been one of his teachers. They all picked on him at school, and though he couldn't remember anything particular about this one, he would be glad to take her down.

'Do you teach at the local high school?' he asked.

'I used to,' she quietly spoke.

It was painful standing naked before the man, but she would have to, to get the box delivered for her master.

'What do you do now?' he asked.

What did it matter what she told him. If it shook him enough to get rid of him, the truth would do.

'I'm a slave, sir,' she asserted.

'That's strange,' he said, and could be seen thinking about it. 'How come?'

'I was tricked into being a slave. Now I can't get free, sir,' she said.

'There's no cotton fields around here, so what kind of slave are you?' he suspiciously asked.

He didn't believe her, of course he didn't. He thought it was some kind of prank. The hesitant look meant he was close to being chased away. It was a welcome idea, just so long as he didn't take the package with him. Just a bit more of a shock would push him out of here.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds