• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Irresistible Ch. 02

Irresistible Ch. 02

12

A note for the Readers:

For the purpose of clarity, I will state that Nikki was in fact my wife's younger sister; not my own, but due to the nature of our relationship and how we considered ourselves to be a very close-knit family, she quickly became the sister I never had, and I would refer to her as such, introducing her or referring to her, in informal or unofficial situations simply as 'my sister'.

*****

Friday, 9:30 A.M.

When I awoke, it was bright enough outside that shards of bright morning sunlight had pierced the dorm room's windows and fallen across the carpet; I got up and around quickly, still trying to process everything that had happened last night. I knew I could never look at Nikki in the same light again.

But I have to, I told myself while towling off after a quick shower. She can't ever know I was awake...

Then I remembered grabbing the back of her head and thrusting my cock deep in her throat while I ejaculated. And her uttering a loving "thanks" afterward, not bothering to whisper. She had to know.

I tried to put it out of my mind, but it was all I could think about while I got dressed and made breakfast.

When I was almost done with the pancakes, I went back into the bedroom to wake the two of them. Hannah rolled over lazily and opened her eyes, and promptly smiled at me; Nikki stirred then as well, groaning.

"Guys, I made breakfast for you," I informed them. "C'mon."

"Coffee," Nikki whined.

"That too." I left the room, and a few minutes later, they walked into the kitchen together in white tee shirts and panties.

"Sorry, we have a strict no pants before eleven policy on weekends," Hannah explained, winking at me.

"No it's fine, I feel a little overdressed," I joked.

"So do you have to go back today?" Nikki asked after finishing her breakfast. Hannah glanced up at me, waiting for the reply.

"Well, I probably should. Though I did take off for the day. I really don't have plans, but I'm sure Jenn will miss me," I laughed.

"Didn't she text you?" Nikki reached below the table and produced her phone.

"You know, you really shouldn't make a habit of keeping that there," I scolded, albeit annoyingly, I'm sure.

"This again, really?" A look of disgust flashed across her face.

"Don't even try James," Hannah offered. "I've told her a thousand times, she just won't get it."

"Anyway," Nikki said flatly, putting the phone down on the table, "she said she has training for work today and tomorrow in Pittsburgh, and won't be back until late tomorrow night."

"Huh," I muttered. "Well, I guess I could stay another day. I mean, if I'm not inconveniencing you guys."

Nikki gave me an incredulous look. "You aren't."

"Yeah, I know I'd appreciate you sticking around," Hannah added. "I have classes from noon to four today and it'd be nice to know she won't be by herself. You know, on the off chance Shelby comes looking for trouble. The way Hannah mentioned her name made it evident that she would have loved to tear her to pieces.

"Yeah, okay. That works." I got up from the table, clearing the dishes and empty juice glasses.

Over the course of the next hour, Hannah got around and left for class; Nikki declared she was heading back to bed to sleep a while longer. I took up a spot on one of the living room couches to watch some tv, for lack of anything better to do.

A few hours passed uneventfully; I fell in and out of sleep on the sofa largely due to sheer boredom.

And then, out of nowhere, I was instantly awoken by a pounding on the front door. The unmistakable "cop knock", as one of my friends had so excellently put it- slamming a closed fist against a door so hard that it was a wonder the damn thing didn't cave right in.

Oh shit, here we go, I breathed to myself, reaching under the couch for my pistol and quickly tucking it into my jeans at the small of my back.

I crossed the room, yanked the chain, smacked the dead bolt and ripped the door open mid-knock.

I was taken aback, initially. A rather short blonde-haired girl with a pretty face and brown eyes stood on the doormat, her fist raised over her head.

My first impression faded when she abruptly opened her mouth. "Where the fuck is that bitch Nikki?!"

"Uh, hi," I said evenly, putting a hand up against the doorjamb. The body language was interpreted surprisingly quickly, as the girl leaned backward just a little.

"What, are you her boy toy or something?" she blurted out rudely. Her eyes were ablaze with hostility. Her entire body seemed to be vibrating with anger.

"No, no nothing like that," I said with a laugh, trying to downplay her little temper tantrum.

So this is Shelby. She's pretty cute for being such a little shit.

"I'm her brother."

Shelby gathered herself quickly. "Yeah, okay. Well tell your little bitch-ass sister that she needs to come see me so we can end this!" She turned and started away.

I darted out the door and grabbed her arm, spinning her around.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she shouted, loudly enough that I quickly glanced about the outside of the building to see if she had drawn attention. I couldn't see anyone nearby.

"That's not going to happen," I told her coldly, but firmly.

"What the fuck, let go of me!" I hadn't released her arm.

"Shelby, right?" I asked. She didn't seem at all surprised that I knew her name. "Listen to me. My little sister is a good kid, she didn't come to school to make friends or play softball or get into spats with girls," I rifled. "She came to get an education and nothing else, and she doesn't need-"

"A spat? That's what you think I'm pissed off about?!" She could barely contain her rage. "She got me expelled indefinitely. My parents kicked me out of the house. Nikki ruined everything for me! And I'm gonna kick her ass for that."

"Yeah, well," I shouted angrily, "You could be dead, too. I guess that would be better, huh?"

"What?! Are you threatening me?"

I actually laughed out loud. "No you idiot. If you would have kept shooting up, it would only be a matter of time before you used a little too much and O-D'd."

"Well that isn't true," she managed, her temper evidently breaking, at least to an extent. I let go of her arm.

"Sure it is. You know how many people overdose on dope? You think even half of them meant to? You think parents shoot up and mean to kill themselves and leave their five and eight year old children alone in the house with their catatonic bodies?" I asked, referring to a tragic event I'd read about just three weeks previous.

Shelby didn't say anything.

"At least your parents know about it now, and they can get you help," I continued, trying to ease into a tone of sincerity. "The fact that they kicked you out says that they care enough about you to be angry. You're lucky to have that. Seriously, go get yourself cleaned up. You're too young and probably too smart to be messing around with drugs anyway," I said finally.

"Whatever, fuck you." Her voice was nearly void of the emotion that had just moments ago consumed her, and I could tell she had a few things to think about.

I turned back for the door, leaving her standing in the parking lot.

When I stepped across the doormat, I looked back to see her still there, in the exact same spot, staring at the ground. Even from fifteen feet away, I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Shelby?" I called, barely loud enough for her to hear. She glanced up.

"If you ever try to hurt my sister, I will kill you and make it look like an accident." There was a stony dryness to my voice that surprised even myself. I felt pretty shitty for saying that to her- almost immediately, but at that precise moment I shut the door, replacing the chain and bolt.

"Damn," Nikki said softly, standing at the opposite side of the room, still in her tee and panties. She had caught me by surprise.

"It's after eleven," I managed quickly with a light smile.

"I know you don't care," she fired back.

"So how much of that did you hear?"

She shrugged. "Eh, only like the whole thing. I still hate her."

"Well you should try to be the bigger person and let it go." I sat back down on the couch, and she joined me, plopping down so close that her body slammed into mine.

"She will need a good friend, and I'm guessing she pushed a lot of people away. If you ever cared about her, just try to remember what it was like. Because if you are willing to forgive her, and you help her through this, you'll have a friendship stronger than just about anything in the world."

"Huh," she murmured, staring through the dark television screen. "You make a lot of good points. I'll see."

"Good girl," I said plainly. "So, what the hell are we going to do for the rest of the day then?" I wrestled to pull my phone out of my pocket to look up movie times.

Nikki pushed the phone out of my hands, put her arms over my shoulders and hoisted herself sideways onto my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked unassumingly.

Without a single word, she brought her face right up to mine, glanced into my eyes for just a split second, and pressed her lips tightly to my own and kissed me.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do. But her lips just felt...right, oddly. Before I even realized it, I was putting forth just as much effort, and our tongues were flicking lightly; teasingly in and out of each others' mouths.

Our passionate kissing continued for at least a few minutes before either of us broke the silence; at last I pulled away and she was left staring at me, a blank expression of her face. Her eyes had a shimmer to them, a brightness I can't say I had ever seen before.

About two minutes into our make out session I had grown a raging boner, and presently the bulge in my jeans was rubbing against her bare ass cheek.

"Wow," she breathed, beaming. She drew closer again.

"No, Nikki-" I stammered, grabbing her shoulders and holding her still. "This isn't right, I'm married to your sister for god's sake. This...it isn't right," I repeated.

"I just want to thank you for staying with me," she levered, a tone of affection in her words

"I was scared, and you literally dropped everything to rush here. I'm just trying to repay the kindness. Plus...I've always had a major crush on you." She emitted a nervous laugh.

I didn't know what to say. "Wow. Really?" You need to say something else here dude!

She kissed me again, licking my upper lip seductively as she pulled back. "Do you want me to stop?" She developed a concerned expression that appeared entirely innocent.

"I don't think there's any stopping this now," I told her meekly, shaking my head. I glanced down at the skimpy red panty covering her loins.

She reached down and grabbed either side of her shirt, and effortlessly pulled it up and off, and tossed it behind her on the floor. Her naked petite breasts were inches from my face, and picking up on this, she moved from her sideways position in my lap, to one in which she faced me, her legs on either side of my waist, and firmly anchored into the plush sofa cushions. As she shimmied, I felt her bottom brushing across the head of my dick. She pressed her body closer, until my face was planted in her cleavage, and she brought her lips down by my right ear.

I shivered from the sensation of her hot breath on my face. And then, very quietly, she whispered, with an air of complete and total conviction: "Good. Because I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

My composure, my better judgement and nearly every thought I had, save one, boarded a train in my mind and exploded out of the station and off the tracks. I was left in the dust, hopeless to try and catch any of it.

Nikki feverishly helped me to unclasp my belt and unzip my jeans; she nearly ripped the shirt off my chest.

Stopping to catch her breath, or perhaps more aptly, for me to catch mine, she placed her small hands on my flat pectoral muscles and fanned her fingers out.

"Woah," she murmured, her mouth open. At long last, that four hundred dollar Olympic weight bench and plate set had paid off. And to think I had contemplated selling it off...

"God, you're hot." She stood up hastily, grabbing me and pulling me up too; she threw my jeans down to my feet and yanked my boxers down to my ankles. She promptly pushed me back forcefully onto the sofa, and then, with her eyes locked onto mine, gracefully tugged her panties down with one hand; as soon as they passed her hips and her round ass, they simply fell freely around her legs to the floor.

She stepped out of them slowly, grinning from ear to ear, and crawled back into my lap. She was poised on her knees, her crotch pressing against my upright penis; her naked thighs were warm against mine.

She put one hand on the back of my neck, and with the other, grabbed my cock and brought the tip against the narrow slit of her swollen little mound, and proceeded to rock back and forth, pressing the bottom of my shaft between the lips of her pussy.

She was wet, extremely wet, and the warm, slick liquid quickly covered all of my crotch, even coating my sac.

"Holy shit," I exhaled heavily, "You have got to be the sexiest woman alive."

"Not bad for a twenty year-old, right?!" She winked and her face drew closer. We kissed again as she continued to rub herself against me.

"You know," she said, "we probably should go to the bedroom..." She was still holding my cock, and had risen slightly on her knees so that she was directly above it. She slowly lowered herself just until I could feel the tip slip inside of her.

I grabbed her legs, trying to force her down onto me, but she was too strong. She giggled. "Damn, yeah that's it," she breathed. "You wanna put it inside me?"

The teasing would be the death of me. In one smooth, swift motion, I swept my arms around her thighs and grabbed her ass, and stood up off the sofa, taking her with me.

"Ughhh," she groaned with excitement, an undeniable smile plastered across her mouth.

I ran moreso than I walked to the bedroom; her legs dangled playfully at either side of my waist, and her bare naked ass felt amazing in the palms of my hands- perfectly smooth, round, firm...but entirely squeezable. I ran into the bedroom, kicked the door shut and threw her onto her unmade bed.

She propped herself up by her elbows and I just stood there for a moment, eyeing her up. Her slender body was stunning; her complexion was gorgeous.

She was growing impatient. She was a master of tease, but she couldn't stand a taste of her own medicine. My lack of haste seemed to awaken some primal, hungry animal deep inside of her, and she started to play with her pussy with one hand.

"Ugh, fuck me!" she yelled, much louder than necessary; her head reeled back over her shoulders. "I need it. Please, bro."

"Please...what?" I taunted her again, one last time.

"Please...come...fuck me," she begged angrily, showing her teeth.

That was all it took. I practically jumped on top of her. Her legs, bent at the knees, opened wider for me, and in a flash I was between them, holding them on either side of my torso as I inched my hard cock into her lovely small mound.

I gasped audibly as I felt the initial resistance against the head of my penis. I pushed harder, and because she was even more soaked at this point than before, with little effort, her vagina engulfed my penis entirely.

She felt my crotch smash into her own and sensing that I was as deep in her as I could possibly be, she exhaled heavily into a sexy, long groan.

"I'm sorry if I'm too loud," she told me in between labored breaths, their tempo matching my powerful thrusts.

"No, I love it," I reassured her. "It's so hot."

She moaned again. "Ohhh, shit you feel so good!"

I readjusted my hands, driving my fists into the mattress on either side of her waist, pinning her down. My thrusts changed from shorter, rapid strokes to slower but much longer ones, and as I watched my cock slide into her pussy, I would forcefully ram my crotch against her with a magnitude that made a characteristic soft patter of skin slapping skin.

I don't know what was hotter- watching her breasts jiggle with every powerful upstroke, or watching her face as she bathed in ecstasy.

"Wait, I wanna switch," she declared after a few minutes.

I pulled out of her and together we rolled, and I watched excitedly as she grabbed the base of my cock and held it still, lowering herself onto it. She then placed her small hands on my chest to support herself, and she looked right into my eyes again as she started to ride me.

Her hips were beginning to gyrate in a back and forth motion, masterfully; gracefully. Her waist seemed to be an entirely fluid part of her body; she rocked back and forth in very quick motions using her whole trunk, and the sensation of what she was doing to my penis was incredible.

I was getting close to that edge, just a few seconds away from violently exploding between her legs, when I saw the bedroom door open over her shoulder.

Hannah stood in the doorway, leaning up against one side, her book bag on one shoulder, with Nikki's red lace thong hooked around a finger.

"Damn guys," she murmured with a sense of mischief evident in her voice. "You couldn't even wait for me?"

Nikki slowed to a stop, and simply looked over her shoulder, grinning.

"Come on and join us," she offered affectionately.

I was torn between watching Nikki's body seated firmly on my cock, her narrow shoulders; her small, beautifully shaped breasts and flat tummy towering over me, and watching Hannah drop her bag to the floor with a loud thud and immediately shed her clothes.

Hannah's nude body was just as gorgeous as Nikki's. Her breasts were a little larger, and her butt a little smaller by comparison. She was nearly a foot taller, and had an amount of body fat slightly less than Nikki's. They were both absolutely beautiful creatures.

Hannah walked over to the side of the bed, and swung one leg over my body, mounting me just in front of where Nikki had.

She shimmied up my chest, until the front of her lower abdomen was touching my chin. She grinned and in placing one hand behind my head, she said in an entirely seductive tone, "Come here big boy."

She brought her pussy to my lips, and I shivered in the sheer eroticness of it. I opened my mouth as her vagina settled onto my face, and with both hands, I grabbed her ass, squeezing and kneading it.

I licked the inside of her warm, moist opening, and as my tongue protruded, Hannah began to grind herself against it madly, forcing her pelvis further and further into my mouth. It didn't take long for her juices to cover the lower half of my face; I basked in her intoxicating musk and the slightly metallic taste of her vagina. It was undoubtedly the hottest bout of oral sex I'd ever taken part in.

Nikki resumed her own motions, but not until convincing Hannah to turn around to face her, so they could kiss.

With Hannah's body facing toward my feet, I could get my tongue further up into her and firmly against something; she erupted into a series of soft, ladylike moans as a result.

"Oooh, baby," I heard her whisper. "I want you to do this for me all the time..."

A few minutes passed, with Hannah rubbing herself off on my chin and Nikki riding me like hell. I was in heaven.

I sensed a change in Nikki's momentum; she began bucking faster. Her breathing grew louder as she kissed Hannah passionately on the lips.

"I need you to come," I heard her whisper.

"I'm so close," Hannah urged.

"Come for me Hannah, come all over his face, fuck, fuck!" Nikki rose up high, her back arching. I grabbed her thighs and yanked her back down, impaling her in doing so. She uttered a panicked gasp and I watched as her eyes rolled back and her body writhed dramatically in unmatched euphoria. I held on tightly to her thighs and thrusted into her. I was gonna finish her orgasm out with a bang.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Irresistible Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds